Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
big bad

Late Evening Fog
P
10-05-2023, 10:29 PM

It was impossible to know how she had arrived.

Not a trail, not a sound, nothing but her sudden existence. As if plucked from a cloud and softly set upon the earth. Short, so short, but thick. Not in a way meant to charm. She simply was pudgy, as if she had never shed the baby fat of youth, as if she had maybe seen motherhood once or twice.

None of that mattered, truly.

What mattered was that she laid cradled in the roots of a tree near the borders of a foul place. Not that she knew that either, she was still asleep.

Innocent and unaware. A terrible thing to be in a terrible place.

the staff team luvs u
HYLA HAS A VERY WARPED VIEW OF REALITY AND THOSE AROUND HER
10-06-2023, 12:06 AM
There she was. Just laying there in the mist. It would be a peaceful, beautiful sight had it not been for the invasive thoughts that crept into his malicious mind as he watched from the shadows. She was plump with curves in all the right places - surely someone more appropriate for his age than the others he had in his grasp lately... but age was never a problem for the beast. Young or old, man or woman, a hole was a hole.

Even with how softly he tried to approach the thundering paws still drummed against the earth. Crunching of leaves announced his presence before that foul mouth of his split to speak. “A gift.” He cooed deeply. She was not the first unfortunate to wake up on his lands, and certainly not be the last either seeing the regularity of it.

“Little bird - tell me - how do I devour you.” A question that needed no answer. The Boss would decide depending on her reaction as always. Should she give in, or make it interesting with a chase? Already he encroached on her personal space, nearly cornering her against the roots of the twisted tree with his body creating a barrier to escape.

the staff team luvs u
Vengeance is a disgusting, terrible character. I do not condone anything he does or thinks of IC, and though I enjoy writing him, he also disgusts me often. He is a villain and nothing more.
10-06-2023, 12:16 AM
The wafting of a scent into her dreams.

She had never seen battle, she had never seen blood outside of healing, yet the scent that punched through her slumber stirred her. Not enough for her to violently thrust herself awake — not that she really thought she could anyway. Too tired, too slow, not unlike a newborn.

Little bird.

Hazel eyes looked upon a dark face. The wonder in her eyes was not one of attraction or adoration, it was simply wonder. How a beast got so large, how a beast got so beyond anything she had seen before. Perhaps that was why she balked instead of heeding what might have been a clear warning to others.

“D-devour?”

She blinked in an owlish way and realized that there was hardly any space between them. That there was no space between her and the roots of the tree. Just like a little bird, she was trapped in a nest at the mercy of the crimson hunter.

the staff team luvs u
10-06-2023, 12:33 AM
“Yes.” The cold, drawn on answer was one to be heard just between them. He knew that these trees had ears, word passed quickly between them and so that single word, was just for her. “I love them healthy and fat.” She did not run, and instead was a deer in headlights. He took that, ceased it with both jagged clawed paws as though it was some kind of welcome to approach.

His words once again holding a double meaning. Fat was a good source of energy. Something that could fill a belly for days and provide for even longer through storage. Another was more... perverted. As one would sometimes put it - "more cushion for the pushing" and his breath grew heavy with both options laid out before him. Saliva dripping from that putrid mouth of his as he reached out to run his tongue against her forehead.

“How unfortunate for you-” and fortunate for him “that all who dwell in these mist are mine.” and like that he began to paw. Claws digging at the back of the roots to move her to his will. To position her the way he wanted her to be. It didn't matter if those claws dug into flesh, for his maw would do the same and reach to grab onto her scruff and forcefully move her faster should she be too slow for his liking.

My toys.

He thought.

Mine to do as I pleased.

the staff team luvs u
Vengeance is a disgusting, terrible character. I do not condone anything he does or thinks of IC, and though I enjoy writing him, he also disgusts me often. He is a villain and nothing more.
Content Warning
10-06-2023, 12:47 AM
Content Warning
This post contains content that may be unsettling to some readers, including:
  • Abuse
  • Negative Self-thoughts
How terrible.

She had awoken to a world that was not any kinder than the life she knew before. It seemed that, in every lifetime, people would simply take. People continued to be cruel and unkind. A change of place and face had done nothing to change that fact.

The world was unkind.

Hyla was unkinder — to herself. Nothing she had ever done had been enough to save her from cruel fates. So perhaps it was easier to convince herself that somehow, someway, she deserved it. Something laid on her shoulders for her to carry. Was it better her than someone else? What a thought.

Little bird — pinned by the wings, clipped so that she may not fly. Fighting him would have been pointless with so much size difference between them. She was nearly certain that he might have very well been able to pick her up and swing her through the air if that had been his wish.

Little bird — it would have been kinder to been thrown through the air so that she might fly away. Instead she was smashed between the tree's tangled roots and a mass of unmovable man. He could do whatever he wanted. He would do whatever he wanted. That much had already been proven by the way he handled her like she was nothing more than what he had said.

A breath sucked in between clenched teeth.

Closed eyes.

Unlike him, she could not do whatever she wanted. How quickly her freedom had been snuffed out by one man that she knew not the name of.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
10-07-2023, 10:01 PM
Content Warning
  • Sexual Assault
  • Graphic Sexuality
Second warning: it gets real bad from here folk honestly. Be warned

She was so small, she could break -

All the better.

She could rip!

Then I can fit better.

The mad, sorry excuse of a man, thought to himself. Getting excited by the thought of such a shameful, terrible act. He had already gotten his fill of two, and yet with a new toy to please him there was always more time and energy he had for a new toy crossing his path. He was insatiable after all.

She did not scream - yet. Those fright filled eyes held tightly shut and he wondered to himself just how long she could manage to keep them so tightly clenched. He'd make this a personal goal, to brutalize the woman enough that even closing her eyes to shut out the awful world that surrounded would be too difficult. To watch the light fade as she accepts the fate brought onto her.

And just like that, as she without a fight let him move her into position - he took the plunge. In one swift move, taking no time to prepare her, no matter the limits of her little body he'd make himself fit and enjoy himself at her expense until fully drained and she, filled with his seed.

He wanted her to cry, to scream, to try and see if any would come to her aid in the mist. For her to quiver with pain and he to enjoy that sensation in his loins and only intensify that satisfaction further. After all, some monsters didn't do what they did for pleasure - some just did it for control, for the sheer pleasure of monstrous acts, and this, was one of them.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
11-14-2023, 04:17 PM
Content Warning
  • Sexual Assault
  • Sad Post-Thoughts
time skipped a lil~ <3

Hurt.

Tired.

Whatever wailing had happened during the terribleness had left her in the aftermath, hushed and deathly silent. The scent of the forests cloaked her entirely. It smothered her until she felt so sick. It felt like if she moved from this sad tossed aside position that she might project the contents of her stomach across the floor. Maybe she should have done it anyway and yet she had a feeling that such a nasty, cruel man would not be scared off by a bit of sickness.

There was the large question of What now?

However she could not dare to raise her voice and ask such a stupid thing. How quickly she had been broken into whatever he wished for.

the staff team luvs u
11-14-2023, 04:25 PM
Another one in for the books. His tank was empty and his mind was clear. The smell in the air was telling of what had occurred. It was thick in the mist, replaying the fresh moments in his head for a breather while he so graciously gave her a moment to catch her breath.

She could leave any moment now. His mark was given, she was free to leave with the memories he had left her to remind what happened when caught in his mist. But there she remained. And he needed little confirmation on what was his next course of action.

“Welcome to the Nightwalkers.” He'd say with a deep, hushed tone. Mocking her in a way before grabbing the woman by the scruff again, but this time to drag her to his den deeper into the heart of the woods. If she was just going to lay there, then she could do so as one of them. As one of his.

the staff team luvs u
11-14-2023, 04:34 PM
would we like to do a second more up to date thread with them and fade here??

As if it was so simple.

Maybe it was, he made it seem so. With his muscled mass she was moved with ease. No matter her own less-than-subtle roundness. She did truly feel like a doll in those moments.

She wondered if it would always be this. Things decided, movement made for her even. How terrible it was for her to think that, at least, he was sheltering her. Deeper into a place that seemed so very much his. Was that a word that fit her too now?

Her skin crawled even if she remained so very lifeless still.

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top