Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
Please Pull me Back

Midnight Partly Cloudy
P
Visionary
08-27-2022, 04:39 AM
@Boa  set just outside of Northfall

At the mountains base the cat had come here to be alone.  With his time consumed by constant travel between his lover and friends there had not been enough time to do nothing at all.  The cat could feel his spirit drifting closer to the physical world lately.  About a year ago there had been plenty of time to commune with the silence and the shadows.  Many nights he spent looking into the dark abyss of the Everfrost that shaded the ground from the starlit sky.  

Looking out over the expanse to the east, he thought of those days.  Trying to rekindle the state of mind the cat relaxed himself, looking idly into the night.  For only a moment did he find his old solace.  It was in a place between dream and wake.  He felt so tired.  

Before he knew, his fatigue had overtaken the cat, and what was meant to be time to commune with the soul resulted in a deep sleep.
the staff team luvs u
Adventurer
08-27-2022, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2022, 06:00 AM by Boa. Edited 1 time in total.)

He'd been pushing himself north, trying to find the familiar feline once more, to let him know that – somehow – his advice had actually worked. Boa wondered to see Kuhn's reaction to the news, and the tiger felt his spirits lift. Perhaps they could introduce their lupine lovers? Canine companions? to the other.

It only took him a few moments to catch onto the familiar scent, tracking him towards a ridge of tall mountains, seemingly blundering in a tired manner. The man let out a yowl of greeting, a grin plastered on his face as Boa hurried forwards; “Kuhn!” He called, large paws thumping against the earth as he ran. “Kuhn! I have great news!”

the staff team luvs u
3-2-3
Paladin
08-28-2022, 11:08 PM
Jolting awake the striped beast was quick to be on his feet before he had entirely woken up.  Digging his claws into the earth Kuhn's hackles lifted instinctually, vaguely thinking that he had heard the yowl of another male tiger.  At least he thought he heard it, and wasn't dreaming.  

Blinking the sleep out of his eyes, he took a moment to look around before hearing the shouts of a familiar feline voice calling his name.   It sounded like Boa.   A moment later, the half ton frame of the tiger from the south could be heard thundering hastily his way. It was a wonder how Boa, had found him here.  

Kuhn's posture relaxed along with his Hackles, as the familiar man came into view.  "Boa... Good to see you again.", he rumbled with sleep still in his voice, taking a few gliding steps forward while stretching his neck; still stiff from sleep.
the staff team luvs u
08-31-2022, 12:27 AM

"Boa... Good to see you again." Kuhn said as Boa arrived a few paces before him. The feline's tail was lashing with excitement and great, great news. Kuhn would be stoked! At least, Boa hoped so. “Okay, so, y'know @Mei?” He reminded the other man, whiskers twitching. “And how you gave me that advice?”

Taking in a deep breath, Boa screwed his eyes shut, blurting the following words; “Your advice worked!” The cat sighed a chuckle. “We're together! We're dating, and she loves me, too!” It was all so exhilarating! Young love, puppy love, cat-dog-love? It was amazing!

the staff team luvs u
3-2-3
09-01-2022, 05:15 AM
Still blinking the sleep from his eyes, Kuhn had to ask himself if he was dreaming.  Boa, was quick to unleash a slurry of words into the sleepy tiger's senses.  It obviously took Kuhn a moment to process, as he stared out for a moment, crunching the words in his groggy mind.  "Boa... That's great!", he crocked, his voice cracking with a touch of excitement. 

Shaking himself out, Kuhn attempted to wake himself up a bit more, to be more present.  It was interesting how the two differed in their romantic story, but how they ended up in the same place.  It seemed for Boa, he knew what he wanted but didn't know how to get there, and for Kuhn he never knew it was something he wanted until her ended up there.   

Taking a playful swat at the southern tiger's shoulder, Kuhn showed a bit of a smile.  "So... tell me more!"
the staff team luvs u
Adventurer
09-01-2022, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2022, 06:16 AM by Boa. Edited 1 time in total.)

Almost melting with relief as Kuhn shared his excitement, Boa nodded, ecstatic. “I know!” He replied, almost bouncing and jumping from where he sat. It.. it felt so nice to be able to talk to someone — a tiger, no less — about his love for a woman who was an entirely different species from him.

As Kuhn aimed a playful swipe at his shoulder, Boa ducked, chuckling at the action as the other man spoke; "So... tell me more!" With a nod, the feline begun; “Well, I won’t bother to go back to the beginning, not much really happened,” he sighed, though he wasn’t upset. It was funny, how at first they kept their distance; though it was easy to see now that the sparks were beginning to start… and then… when they were at the beach, they were all over one another.

“So, once I left you, I got to the beach — and this massive cliff of sand and rock and dirt—” He began with a deep breath, eyes going blurry as he recounted the experience; “—I called for her, the same cry that I.. well… made when we first met. She knew it was me instantly—” He felt giddy at the thought..! “—and first, we talked to each other about what we’d done while apart, and how glad we were to see each other again… You know how you told me to groom her and stuff? I did! And she liked it!”

He had to take another big breath; Boa wasn’t sure if he’d ever talked this much before. “And then… one thing lead to another.. and we were confessing how we felt for one another. And she… she said she loved me, too.” He wouldn’t bother their relocating at meeting the russet woman, but he’d reveal that, as well, if Kuhn asked.

the staff team luvs u
3-2-3
09-01-2022, 06:08 AM
Boa was amped up and was quick to weave out of the way of Kuhn's playful swipe.  If he wasn't so happy looking, the cat from the south would be ready to take on the world.  It was really a happy co-incidence that both of the tigers had so much in common. At first Kuhn might not admit it, but it felt good to help out the other cat.  

Another admirable thing about the other tiger was that he seemed to lay out his soul and wear it on his sleeve.  Kuhn couldn't help but respect the courage that this cat had.  What Boa told him was unedited and genuine, which was rare.   Nodding in approval Kuhn listened to Boa's play by play account, smiling at the mention of grooming, who could resist it.  

"I'm glad I could help...  But you working up the courage was the hardest part of the hunt." 

Though, one thing stuck with Kuhn, Mei and Boa had confessed their love for each other.  He hadn't done that with @Valmúa.  The though of doing that made his heart pound.  He knew that was how he felt, but he knew that he was proud and she was proud, it was something that he had to put into words.  

Maybe Boa didn't know it but he was already teaching Kuhn something in return.  

Looking up from a thoughtful stare, Kuhn snapped back to reality  "Maybe... we could all meet?  I could get @Valmúa.", he asked tentatively, a bit uncertain about putting himself out there like this.
the staff team luvs u
Paladin
09-01-2022, 06:25 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2022, 06:17 AM by Boa. Edited 1 time in total.)

"I'm glad I could help...  But you working up the courage was the hardest part of the hunt." Boa smiled; “But you gave me the courage, with your own story and your own lover,” He jested sweetly, aiming to knock his shoulder into Kuhn’s own. It was true. If it weren’t for meeting the other man, who knows how long it would’ve taken for him and Mei to finally tell one another how they felt..?

Kuhn seemed to be staring off in the distance for a moment, until he offered something that Boa couldn’t refuse; a chance to meet his own girlfriend! And a chance for Mei to meet Kuhn! “I’d love that!” He agreed wholeheartedly. “What is Valmúa like? Wait— No, I guess that’s the whole point of meeting her… do you think she and Mei would get along? Mei is really sweet, and soft and sugary and nice… is Valmúa anything like that? Or is she more…”

Violent? Dangerous? Scary? Would Mei be safe around her? As a tiger, he could hold his own, though Boa worried for his girlfriend’s petite frame; She was made to swim and love and travel and see the world… he worried that she’d snap under the slightest of pressure. “… Warrior-like?”

the staff team luvs u
3-2-3
09-01-2022, 07:35 PM
It seemed Boa wasn't going to let him go without giving him at least some part of the credit. So, with a slight smile Kuhn chuffed, "well I'm glad I could help."

The tiger from down south was quick to pounce at the offer for a larger get together. Though it wasn't hard to see that Boa's apprehension was building. As the cat guessed at Valmua's nature Kuhn subtly shook his head at the suggestion that @Valmúa was sweet, sugary or nice. That was a side of her that he knew was rare and only typically reserved for himself in those quiet moments. If he had to describe her to a stranger, it might be something like: fiery, straightforward, and ... Intoxicating.

"Warrior like... That's one way to put it...", he chuckled through a toothy smirk. Really, he never knew with her; what she might say or do. Regardless, he would never be ashamed of the fire woman. She was true to who she was.
the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
09-06-2022, 12:58 AM
Content Warning
This post contains content that may be unsettling to some readers, including:
  • brief sexuality

"Warrior like... That's one way to put it..." Now he just hoped that she wouldn't be a danger. Sure, Valmúa and Kuhn were probably good for one another, but was it in a romantic way, or a "Let's have Sex" way? Boa shuddered; he wasn't sure he wanted (or even could, for that matter) be the latter with Mei.

“I see,” He squinted for a second, as if thinking. “She sounds like quite the character; Mei is a bit more reserved.” Kuhn's girlfriend sounded... out there? ish? Boa didn't know what to say, he didn't want to insult her; he knew that if anyone insulted Mei around him, he'd probably combust, so... “She sounds protective, in a good way!” He tacked on a smile; hopefully that would be good enough.

the staff team luvs u
3-2-3
09-06-2022, 06:54 AM
Kuhn, could only barely sense the man's apprehension at the prospect of meeting his warrior lover.  In a way they where perfect for each other, and if he had to answer the question that Boa was thinking the answer would be both.  Though after meeting Boa, Kuhn was inspired to try more of the romantic part. The last proper romantic day he had with the fire woman was far back in the days of the Everfrost.  

"There is nothing wrong with reserved.", he smiled, knowing that someone like that probably wouldn't work for someone with his abrasive nature.  Luckily Boa, was a much more gentle soul than he was, and they where probably a wonderful couple.

"She is protective, she has fought for me more than once, she might have even saved my life...", he added admiring the woman's strength and courage, thinking of her beauty in the Everfrost, smiling at her needless protectiveness over its borders, and recounting the night they had spent together bloody and torn.
the staff team luvs u
Paladin
09-09-2022, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2022, 06:18 AM by Boa. Edited 1 time in total.)

"There is nothing wrong with reserved." Boa chuckled. “And nothing wrong with being a warrior.” It certainly wouldn't work for him, though. Unlike Kuhn, Boa valued the romance and the getting along, not just the 'lets have sex and then act super casual', even though he didn't want to assume that was what their relationship was like. 

Though, Boa was reminded of true romance once Kuhn elaborated; "She is protective, she has fought for me more than once, she might have even saved my life..." He certainly sounded quite affectionate. “Well, Mei hasn't saved my life yet, but she's certainly made me feel... good, again.” Not like he deserved to be turned away and shamed, although some of those thoughts still lingered with him on occasion...

“Do you worry? I mean–” He cleared his throat for a brief moment. “Do you, or did you, ever worry about being found out? About... what people would think? I worry that... I don't know, that people would try to hurt Mei if they saw...” Boa's words trickled off, like water cascading over a cliff. His fur prickled with doubt. Would Kuhn have any words of wisdom, like last time?

the staff team luvs u
3-2-3
09-10-2022, 05:55 PM
Sitting himself down on his haunches again, Kuhn shook out his mane. "Well yes, we have fought side by side a number of times. Really, I think we it's helped alot of people." , he responded, thinking of the thrill that it gave them and the explosively intimate encounters, but also the others in the tundra that have benefited from their fangs.

Valmua's words where usually harsh and straightforward, but her actions where brave and selfless, throwing herself into the Frey again and again.

"From what it sounds like, Mei would be at your side if it came to it...", He added with another warm chuff.

Exhaling at Boa's question, the cat from the north brought himself back up to his feet. "Well for the most part, the creatures in my area have been very supportive. But...", He answered rotating himself around to show his scared hide. "You are right to worry, some people will lash out at what they fear or do not understand."

Smiling, Kuhn continued, "For now, just keep your friends close and your claws hidden. But, if that time comes... lend her all of your strength and she will do the same."
the staff team luvs u
09-11-2022, 09:32 AM

Yes, it certainly seemed they were a lot more... well... definitely good for one another, no doubt, but certainly out there as well. Their relationship seemed a lot more primal compared to Boa and Mei's preferred affection and cuddling. Nonetheless, he'd nod in acknowledgement, smiling. “You two sound good for each other,” He complimented.

"From what it sounds like, Mei would be at your side if it came to it..." Boa would prefer to be the one protecting her, but if Mei really wanted to protect the feline, he wouldn't stop her. “She's amazing, though neither of us are the aggressive type. More so... diplomatic, I suppose.” He worried that he wasn't being Tiger-enough. Like, he should be killing stuff and, well... he didn't really know but, was he being strange, compared to other tigers?

Whatever. Mei loved him, he loved Mei, Boa thought that was good enough.

"Well for the most part, the creatures in my area have been very supportive. But... You are right to worry, some people will lash out at what they fear or do not understand." Ugh. Stupid wolves - besides Mei, and @Harper, and @Alexei and most definitely not @Sabira – who always felt the need to be rude when it came to these sort of things.

The man huffed in frustration. "For now, just keep your friends close and your claws hidden. But, if that time comes... lend her all of your strength and she will do the same." “I would do no less..” He murmured with a sigh, shaking his head. Boa hated feeling like this; anxiety ridden and worried for what may happen to those he held dearest. It was terrible.

“I don't know how to deal with the anxiety,” He admitted. “I feel like it consumes my waking days... I worry, far too often.” Boa brought Mei to an entirely different woods because he was so afraid of her – and even himself – being hurt by those who shunned cross-species relationships like theirs.

But would he tell Kuhn that? Well, probably, but not right now, unless he asked.

the staff team luvs u
3-2-3
09-13-2022, 11:30 PM
Perfect for eachother... "Yes...", Kuhn purred with a toothy smile. It did seem rather lucky that they met how they did, even thought the circumstances where non-conventional.

"Diplomatic...", He replied with a laugh and a toss of the tail. "It sounds like you would be a good neighbor, though not everyone is actually interested in diplomacy."

Now after showing off his scars, the tiger returned to his seat. Hearing talk of anxiety, the cat understood all to well. It was a feeling borne out of the idea that you have to do everything alone, the natural state of a solitary cat. The life of a tiger was only one mistake away from becoming food for the birds, no pack, nobody was coming to help.

"Ah... I don't know if this helps, but you know that you don't have to do this alone." , Kuhn responded stretching out his wrist.

"I learned the hard way, I thought we where going to die... Lucky for me, I seemed to have made some friends." , he continued tailing off in almost embarrassment for such a deviation from his natural state.

"It's not so bad having another set of eyes to watch your back...."
the staff team luvs u
Counsellor
09-25-2022, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2022, 06:18 AM by Boa. Edited 1 time in total.)

"Ah... I don't know if this helps, but you know that you don't have to do this alone." But... he wasn't alone, was he? Sabira had guaranteed him a home.. a kingdom to be proud of... he wondered if that was still happening; was she recruiting? Had it fizzled out? The feline worried for the pale wolfess, but nonetheless, returned his attention to Kuhn. “I know, Kuhn. Thank you.”

He continued; "I learned the hard way, I thought we where going to die... Lucky for me, I seemed to have made some friends. It's not so bad having another set of eyes to watch your back...." Boa smiled, thinking of the friends he'd made along the way... they'd all been nice, so Boa didn't understand why he was worrying. Was he being overdramatic for nothing? The feline sighed. “I've made friends, too. I feel bad for worrying about Mei and I, knowing that they'd never hurt me...”

“But you always attract what you send out, I suppose. I could never judge another... maybe that's why I come across such relaxed people.” Like you, he wanted to say, though Boa knew he should probably cut back on the compliments. Was Mei the jealous type? That'd be cute, Boa thought. “Say... Who were the people who attacked you?”

the staff team luvs u
3-2-3
Paladin
09-28-2022, 06:09 PM
The presence of boa was soothing in a way, the man was seemingly at ease.   From the few times that they have talked, Kuhn started to gleam that the man was excessively gentle for a suncat.  It wasn't a bad thing, if everyone was like this, there wouldn't be to much to worry about.   Though he wouldn't say it the northern cat hoped that nobody would take advantage of the man's gentle nature.  For a brief moment, Kuhn looked the man over wondering what it would be like to fight him, though Boa was gentle by nature, he still looked formidable in body, musculature running through his lightly striped hide.  Though Kuhn couldn't help but wonder if the man's gentle mind could muster the aggression. 

Nodding in agreement, Kuhn tentatively did agree with the man's worldview.   He did wish him the best.   

"That would be Shrioshika, and Vanderfell...", he replied growling subtly, motioning to the northeast.   "Wolf packs from the north...   You can find them in the eastern ranges."     

Shrugging, the cat looked back to Boa for the moment, examining his immaculate hide.  "Have you had any fights?"  
the staff team luvs u
09-29-2022, 10:24 AM
Would you like to wrap it up soon, since the thread is almost a month old?

Shrioshka and Vanderfell, Boa would have to keep that in mind. They wouldn't be the most... welcoming, to tigers, which seemed terribly biased to him. Though... no story had only one side... but the feline couldn't imagine Kuhn doing anything drastic enough to warrant an attack from two seperate packs. Were they scared of his power? His musculature? Had they not attempted communication?

"Have you had any fights?" Ooh, ouch. The corners of his mind threatened to cave in, letting a rush of bad memories flood his head like a dam capsizing under the pressure of his past. Squeezing his eyes shut for a moment, Boa shook his head. “No.” He said, tone oddly firm. “There was one girl, though, who wanted to fight. She wanted me to kill her, as I was the first tiger she'd ever seen... she wanted to see what I could do. I refused. I don't kill...” He breathed shallowly. “Not anymore.”

He was silent for a moment, before turning to Kuhn. “Have you? Besides, uh, those packs?”

the staff team luvs u
3-2-3
09-30-2022, 10:05 PM
sure we can wrap soon, though Boa is starting interesting conversation

Cocking his head, Kuhn looked on at Boa with interest. The reaction to the question about fighting was odd and self contradicting. On one hand Boa said no, on the other he said he doesn't kill anymore. "Someone wanted you to kill them?", Kuhn asked with a mild tone of surprise.

Without context the story reminded him of the night he spent with @Olive, and the many he had spent with @Valmúa, where he somehow got the same feeling though, that seemed much different, and not literal.

"Uhh... ya a few", he answered, trying to pull his mind away from Boa's curious statements.

"So hold on... She wanted you to kill her?", He blurted out, unable to help himself. The cat obviously wanted to know more about Boa's lie, but this story seemed just as interesting.
the staff team luvs u
10-01-2022, 12:18 AM
Pfft yeah sure we can keep going then lol

Kuhn didn't elaborate on what "Uhh... ya a few" meant, but instead, circled back around to his experience with the yearling. The man blinked, momentarily stunned. “Uh, yeah, she said I was the first 'mountain lion' she'd ever seen, and asked if I could kill things with my claws... but then she wanted me to kill her and- She just- seemed so desperate? I don't know,” Boa shook his head. “But I don't. I don't kill.”

Not anymore.

Did Kuhn want his whole history? The man shuddered for a second, yeah, no thanks. Maya. It was like she'd came back that one time, when the yearling was telling him to kill her, but it was... probably just the wind. Boa searched Kuhns face, looking at anything but his eyes. He felt... guilty, he supposed... Was he supposed to kill her?

the staff team luvs u
3-2-3
Paladin
Content Warning
10-02-2022, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2022, 05:49 PM by Kuhn. Edited 2 times in total.)
Content Warning
This post contains content that may be unsettling to some readers, including:
  • Memories of Graphic Violence
Though he had stories to tell about the myriad of fights that he had undergone, none where truly as interesting as his fight with the mountain packs anyway.   What did hold his interest was the odd tale that Boa was telling that from the outside,  sounding like someone wanting to be granted a painless death.  Both Kuhn or Boa could probably grant that to any wolf who wanted it, though the thought of helping someone with their suicide seemed unfair.   

Perhaps a more vile cat wouldn't have any qualms about snapping a neck and taking a free meal, but the thought of their face lingering in the mind would no doubt be haunting.  That burden would be a lot to ask from anyone.

"That wasn't fair of them to ask you that...", replied the tiger, pinning his ears back.  "I don't think you would want the Burden." 

Kuhn could vaguely remember the feeling of a wolf's spine breaking in his jaws, he could still feel the way the body jolted as it began its death throws.  Though it was different, that whole situation was still regrettable, there was nothing heroic or romantic about it. From time to time it would still bother him in the presence of his friends. Where once wolf had been off limits to him, now he knew what it felt like, and if he had to admit it: how they tasted.   

Shaking his mane out, he tried to swat away the intrusive thoughts in his mind, preferring to to think about that day any longer.  It seemed that they both where in a massive need of a subject change.   "Well... fighting doesn't have to be... like that." , he expressed,  his words catching on that thought once again.  "I'm not going to lie,  I think I get a rush out of it.   I'm not sure if you would ever be interested in sparring?", he asked with a bit of excitement.  It would be a thrill to scrap with another suncat, especially if there where no stakes.
the staff team luvs u
10-03-2022, 12:34 AM

"That wasn't fair of them to ask you that... I don't think you would want the Burden." Yeah, no thanks, Boa shivered at just the thought, pelt spiking as it felt like a million little ants ran down his spine. It seemed they were both uncomfortable, though, and Kuhn shook his man out.

He spoke once more; "Well... fighting doesn't have to be... like that. I'm not going to lie, I think I get a rush out of it. I'm not sure if you would ever be interested in sparring?" Boa hadn't really registered what he was saying for a moment, and he kind of just zoned out, before blinking a few times and coming back to earth. Sparring?

“Uh,” He began, clearing his throat uncomfortably. He hated fighting in general, but even if he didn't, other tigers were off limits. “I... Don't think sparring is, um, for me. Sorry.” Why did he feel the need to apologise? Boa didn't know, he just hoped Kuhn wouldn't be disappointed. Maybe one day he could go into the how's and why's, as he had with Mei.

the staff team luvs u
3-2-3
10-03-2022, 07:27 AM
"Ah...", Kuhn exhaled in disappointment. He had been excited to cut loose against another tiger there for a moment. Though, he felt a liking for Boa, there was still a natural part of him that wanted to fight with the other male.

Sparring would have been nice, it would have given the thrill of the fight without the chance of a throat getting ripped out. Dejected, Kuhn hung his head for a moment embarrassed for asking based on the way Boa responded. "No... It's ok." , Kuhn replied with reassurance.

Sparring especially between to suncats could be very brutal, and did require a lot of trust to not take things to far. Maybe he was asking to much from the southern cat. Or maybe Boa really was a lover not a fighter.

"Hey, it really was good to hear you are doing well down there... With @Mei." , hr pivoted once again changing the subject.

Yawning, Kuhn involuntary showed the expanse of his jaws, he had been woken up for this afterall. "If you do change your mind and want to let off some steam, Im usually around this area..."

good to wrap when you are, we can open a current one if you want

the staff team luvs u
10-03-2022, 07:48 AM

He was glad that Kuhn didn't mind his response, yet he felt bad as the tiger held his head in embarrassment. Flicking his tail, he'd ai to nudge it against the man comfortingly. "Hey, it really was good to hear you are doing well down there... With Mei."

“And you with Valmuá,” He smiled, happy for the change in pace. "If you do change your mind and want to let off some steam, Im usually around this area..." Uh... yeah, okay, he could, uh, try. “I'll see you soon, hopefully with Mei with me,” Boa stood, dipping his head in a brief 'goodbye'. “She's funnily stubborn, y'know? I'll see if I can drag her up here.”

Boa chuckled, taking a few steps back towards where he'd last seen the woman. With a ruffle of his mane, he'd await any last words from the cat, a single brow quirked.

Good to fade with u last post if u like! :)

the staff team luvs u
3-2-3
10-06-2022, 03:24 PM
One last attempt, to open the man's mind to sparring and it still seemed to fall flat. Boa didn't seem to have much interest in taking on a friendly fight, it seemed rather obvious by his lack of answer.

As Boa tuned to go he did make mention that he might bring along his Mei next time. Kuhn smirked at the mention of the woman being stubborn, it was something he could understand with his own princessa.

Giving a nod in return, Kuhn exhaled a chuff of warm air, glad to see the man, even though he had been woken up. "Well... I look forward to that." , he replied with a relaxed rumble.

Nodding his head once more, he bid the man goodbye. Taking his own step back, it would be good to return to sleep for the night.
the staff team luvs u
scroll to top