Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
White Caps

Afternoon Partly Cloudy
P
06-17-2022, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2022, 09:10 PM by Dreadnought.)
set directly after this thread

Dreadnought remained silent as the dragon queen addressed her pack. In her time with the Ford she had heard rumblings of war but had seen no bloodshed, weathering the tension with little effect on her daily activities. She had not been a part of Vendrussel's past transgressions - incendiary or not. 

A truce was called for, and again Dreadnought stayed quiet. Only when the meeting dispersed did the charcoal warrior approach. “It takes strength to admit to a personal failing.”

the staff team luvs u
07-01-2022, 08:26 PM
No one came forward with a challenge or questions like before. Vendrussel wasn't sure what to expect, anger, sudden leavings, or a challenge of her rank.. But it was silent, with the few that stood and said nothing, only eyes of support and she wasn't sure whether there was judgement or not. As all seemed to just agree so and acknowledge of her actions, she sent them all on her way. Although one caught up, the storm dragon.

She smiled lightly, "I am still young. Learning, as I go. By the guidance of The Ancients was I brought here, and yet I still do not know what my purpose is." Dreadnought was older, someone much wiser who held strength as well. They were deadlocked before within a small brawl ; but the experience of hers was probably much greater then her own.

"It is hard not to when the world looks at you like a bastard."

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top