Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
This is nothing personal

Morning Drizzle/Rain
P
04-06-2022, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2022, 09:22 PM by Renegade. Edited 1 time in total.)
Renegade was not looking forward to what was going to happen in a few minutes, as it involved Strawberry and how she was going to soon learn what being a lead mare was all about. It was basically when Reny wasn't around the health and wellbeing of the herd would fall on the smaller grey mares shoulders, and not only that she also needed to know how to stand up and be taken dead serious if a bachelor stallion showed up, that meant to be big and dominant and not backing down no matter how the outlook was currently. So he was looking for her and seen that she was just a short distance away.

The large stallion then trotted over and looked down at her then spoke.

" So ready to learn how to be a lead mare as the sooner I can see that you know how to handle yourself. The easier it'll be for me not to worry when I am not around. As I got to do patrols and even scouting so as to figure out next where to go when the food and water run out in the current area we are at. Now lets go a little ways and so have some room to work with."

Renegade then slolwy walked off a short distance and stop to turn around and then look right at the smaller grey mare and then in a direct voice spoke.

" Now most times you'll be by yourself along with Bayar, but you'll also have to put up with bachelor stallions that are on the prowl for mares to corner, claim and take for themselves. So I want you to pin your ears flat, open your mouth bare thouse chompers and basically tell me I am unwelcome here and to scram. As if you do not then I'll just go and corner you, claim you and drag you off so as to start my harem with. So @Strawberry show me that you are someone not to triffle with and that I best respect and to give space to. This is the first lesson that, being  you are just as big and tough and dangerous as I. Otherwise you are going to be my newest addition and so be taken from Renegades herd."

Renegade then stood to watch if she would put on a good show of I am not to be messed with. And if she didn't he would point out the spots she should be working on. But he was sure that she would do good as he was confident that she would be a good lead and even mother to his foals when the time came. Plus he was helping her overcome her constant panic and fear over every little thing out there.
the staff team luvs u
04-06-2022, 11:33 PM
 Ah, what a lovely day! Well... okay not lovely, it was raining but the rain did make a lovely rainbow a short distance away. She eyed it dreamily, thinking of how nice the colors all looked. She wondered if you could walk through it if it would make you all colorful just like it? Unfortunately, it was up in the sky and she was unable to fly up there... She sighed wistfully, daydreaming about what it would be like to fly. It was nice, not worrying about things with her stallion running reconnaissance nearby and--

Oh! There he was! She smiled at him, nickering a very soft greeting. He... he looked like he was walking with a purpose. Had she done something wrong? She began to think of the bajillion things she could have done like grazed on a clover that he wanted or said something offensive. Things that had nothing to do with what were about to happen but she fretted over anyway until he spoke.

Oooohhh, it was the lead mare stuff! That was much more--

Oh wait, that wasn't better... She'd be terrible at it, didn't he know yet? Of course, she'd try her best as she didn't like disappointing anyone. Especially not those that she rather liked... a lot.

"O-Okay..." She said. Did she look as petrified as she felt? Her eyes were wide and her nostrils flared as her heart beat a thousand times a minute. RUN! Her brain screamed and she had to force it to be quiet. There was no running from this. That wouldn't help.

She walked with Renegade and stopped when told to. The more he spoke, the more she felt her heart sink, her head lowered and lowered, as she looked up with nervous eyes. Okay... okay... war face? Okay, she could... try?

Okay, so roleplay. Look tough. Look tough.

She raised her head and then tried to pin her ears like she was angry... but it didn't feel right. She never really got angry at all. In fact, her ears didn't even want to pin and did some sort of half-pinned and half-not confused thing. Then, she opened her mouth to show her teeth ut in a way that looked like she was about to scream in terror, it didn't help that her eyes were confused and nervous. "G-go away... please? I don't... I really really like being in R-Renegade's herd. So, please, go away and d-don't take me?" To sound extra "scary" she tried stomping a hoof... except it was more of a light wave. A "shoo" gesture, if you will.

She blinked and closed her eyes, feeling awkward. "A-am I doing it right, Ren?" She really hoped so. She was trying.

the staff team luvs u
04-07-2022, 12:54 PM
Yes backbone the sooner Strawberry found hers the easier it would be for all involved. And after watching how Strawberry not only carried herself but acted lead to much to be desired. He sort of sighed but Renegade also was determined that she was going to learn on how to do this if that even meant more hands or hooves on approach. He just shook his head and decided to put it all out there so that Strawberry would know exactly what was in store for her if a bachelor was in front of her one on one. It was all about her life because if she failed she would be dragged off and to become a part of the stallions harem and then to be forced to increase it's ranks. He then started to talk.

" I'm going to tell you what is in store for you if you fail Straw, that is if he overpowers you, he'll drag you off and all you'll be in his eyes is a resource, a resource to be exploited, used, and for his benefit. He is going to give you protection and a home but that comes with a price that price is you are going to extend his bloodlines and have his foals. So that should be in the back of your mind every time there is a lone stallion that isn't me in front of you, and I am no where in sight. So I'm going to show you a few things and so help in how to implement or counter them."

With that he pinned his ears barred his teeth and lunged forward and to just in front of her nose about a foot with a loud snap of the teeth. He then spoke.

" This is how it is done as I want you to put your heart into it and totally remove his nose if he is stupid enough to stand there and not move. Make it a point that you are not going to put up with any antics he is thinking of pulling with you. Also don't do it for me but also Bayaraa because she also is in the same situation as you on this. I had a choice it was either you or a yearling for the lead and well Bayaraa is too young for the job."

Renegade then pointed his nose to the wild filly and then had his sight right back onto the small grey mare. He would work with her for as long as it took, only after about two years would Reny throw in the towel and say Strawberry was not lead material. But he deep knew she had it, it was just that it needed to be dug up and brought to the surface to shine. She was no Kam that was for sure but she still very well could be a good lead mare for his harem. he then lowered his head and proceeded to try and grab just above her left front knee with his mouth and teeth. After a couple of seconds he brought his head up and spoke one last time.

" If the stallion is as big or bigger than me, aiming for one of the front knees is the best counter, as you effectively took away his balance by forcing him to pick up that leg and so make him a three legger. And while he is trying to regain his balance and counter you. That is when you start to fling your front knees right into his ribs and if you crack or break them the better as that will make you to be able to escape him while he is fighting to get his breath back. The very least is that you actually knock the wind out of him while you go and get distance from him. Distance is life when dealing with larger horses as they like to take their weight and put it on top of you and so wear you down. And if they can't do that then you stand a pretty good chance at avoiding that fate."

He now hoped that she got the idea of just how vicious and mean she needed to be to fight off a determined stallion on the prowl for mares such as herself. Plus he would train and teach her until the end of time if it meant that she would be in his herd and not some other stallions, as the small grey mare was slowly growing on him and he was almost to the point of doing what ever it took to keep her with him.
the staff team luvs u
04-07-2022, 04:31 PM
 She… didn’t do well, it seemed. Her ears sort of splayed to the side in dismay as she looked up at him. Her “intimidating” face dropping into one of sadness. He explained what would happen if another stallion took her but it didn’t sound so bad. ”B-but… isn’t that what you want, too?” She wasn’t upset, just trying to work through it in her mind. That’s all she wanted was a home and protection and well, she didn’t mind foals. If he wanted a foal then she would have one, they were cute and she wouldn’t mind being a mom.

Granted, she did want to stay with Ren. He was awful nice, teaching her how he was and being patient. She figured he didn’t just see her as a resource like maybe the other stallions around here would. Not that she really cared.

What she did care was how he lunged forward. Panicked she stepped back and reared, eyes wide as that voice in her mind screamed at her. Her heart hammered in her chest as she dropped back down to all fours, tapping all her feet on the ground in a rhythmic cadence to calm herself from the scare.

Oh jeez! That was terrifying! She had to be like that?! She exhaled through her nose, willing herself to be calm as he explained things further. ”We could find other mares… what if… what if one is really really scary.” Not a coward like she was. She closed her eyes. Why couldn’t she do this? Why couldn’t she make him proud? She was such a failure.

For Bayarmaa, for Renegade… for herself. She had to figure out how to do this… she just had no meaness in her soul whatsoever. With her eyes still closed she bobbed her head up and down in a “yes”, showing she understood what he said. One eye peeked open to eye the spots that he’d indicated, noting them down if she ever found herself cornered. Could she do it? Could she fight back if she was pushed? She… she wasn’t so sure. Even if someone wanted to hurt her, she didn’t want to hurt them. She’d just do as they asked.

Maybe—maybe if it was for someone else. Like the yearling filly or other horses in the herd she could tap into it. ”I’m sorry…” She apologized for being how she was. ”I’ll try harder.” Because there was no guarantee they’d find another mare, let alone one that wanted to be lead.

the staff team luvs u
04-07-2022, 08:51 PM
Yes Renegades plans was to after getting most of his mares to settle down, well as down as a nomadic herd could and start to have a few foals and more importantly a few colts so as to teach  how and what it meant to be a stallion. He wanted to be known as one if not the stallion of the plains the one no one messed with or sought out to get his take of any dangers that was going on, sort of like with this weird dark clouded sky thing. And this was the most important part he wanted only to be the stallion for Strawberry, this was why he was trying so hard to get her to stand up and to show the world she was not to be taken lightly and that she had made her life choices, and it involved the half draft painted stallion. Renegade shook his head slowly yes before speaking.

" Yes that is exactly what I want, but only after I get my harem complete and the time is right. But I also only want it with you and so not have another stallion come in and take that from me. Hence why I am trying so damn hard, to make sure that happens with why I am training and teaching you this Strawberry."

Wow was Renegade getting soft, not quite but he also was showing the smaller mare that he cared for her and that she was now a very big part of his life in this new land, a land he had no idea how he came to. When she said that they could look for other mares and if one would be more suitable, that was later on and he answered that.

" I am of the first come, first offered type, plus I would of never offered lead position, if I believed you didn't have it in you. But if you still feel this way a year from now then I'll gladly pick another when that time comes."

He was really trying to show her that all she had to do was find her rock and stand on it and so show everyone that she was determined to have her life and so pick how she wanted to live it. All he thought about Strawberry was that she just needed to be shown and to be encouraged to finally stand up for herself and the new life that he had offered her, because it really was up to the mare if she wanted this above all else, or to be just scolded and so taken away as not so much as a hoof stomp in protest to do what ever the other that cornered her wanted. Her apology was unwarranted as she was trying now if she just stood there and did nothing he would of let out how disappointed he was. He just shook his head slowly no and spoke softly.

" Again you only need to do this when I am not around, and also I know full well you can do it. We got the rest of the season before the snow falls to make progress. I want to be sure that I can go out on patrols and even a few hunts for mares knowing you and Bayaraa can look after yourselves without worry.

So lets take it another way I just harmed Bayaraa and caved in her ribs so what are you going to do about it, huh weak ass mare? I think I'll claim you and keep the little sawed off pony as a future gift for my other son from my other mare that I got nearby."

Renegade was switching tactics to see just what would finally trigger the grey mare to finally have no more and to act and to also feed on that with future training as that way he could make her into the lead mare that he needed to keep and protect his herd from stallion raids if he was not around. So he watched and waited for a reaction from Strawberry.
the staff team luvs u
04-07-2022, 09:11 PM
 Aww, the mare would have blushed if she were able to. Instead she had a silly little grin plastered on her face and she scuffed a hoof in the grass self-consciously. Just her? Even if they had another come along? Well, that made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

”That’s sweet of you to say…” She wondered if anyone else had ever given her a chance like this? She couldn’t even remember after being transported here to this strange place. A shame…

Only when he wasn’t around, so when he was around she could chill out and let him handle it. That sounded a little bit better. Still daunting, but better.

Still absolutely terrifying… but there was still the excitement.

And perhaps a bit of determination to get it right.

Although, when he went further and spoke so horribly, as if he were a terrible invader stallion. It hurt her feelings a bit and she had to remind herself that it was just pretend. To prepare herself.

She could feel the instinct to cave and just go along with it… but she knew that wasn’t what she should do. She didn’t feel any anger, she just felt scared and sad and upset to imagine Bayarmaa injured. How could anyone be so cruel to hurt a poor filly? Would that really happen? ”I… I… I’ll k-k-k-kick you…” The words “kick you” were but a soft whimper as her eyes darted left and right. It felt terrible to say but if someone else were hurt because of her inactivity she should do something. ”S-s-s-so please, leave us… a-a-alone?” She cringed back but tried pinning her ears again, getting a little more than halfway there although her head dipped down a bit timidly, clear that she’d rather run than fight. This time she did stomp a hoof, softly but she did it.

the staff team luvs u
04-07-2022, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2022, 01:03 AM by Renegade. Edited 4 times in total.)
Renegade just wanted to curl up and die than to continue, but he knew full well that would just feed and nurture the meek demeanor that was Strawberry. He didn't really have it in him to harm a young filly like Bayaraa, but he needed to push the button the one button with Strawberry that would finally unleash the beast that was her wrath and then from now on to make sure that was what she needed to tap into every time a threat of a stallion presented itself to her and Bayaraa. The pathetic wimpering almost made him stop but he kept going seeing just what would trigger the small grey mare. He proceeded to keep talking in a creepy way to Straw

" No I think I will not stop in fact when I get you home I think you'll go and lick my hooves clean in the morning before grooming me. And also I think you would make an excellent wet nurse for my other foals when you are ready, and you best not even think of harming any as I'll make you pay for it. Just stand there and take it like a mare should, when they are hungry."

A laugh escaped his maw as he then started to circle the smaller mare eyeing her and then continuing.

" So what are you going to do in order for me to leave you and that worthless no good thing over there alone? As for me yeah I can't wait to actually rub on you and share body warmth for tonight with the likes of you."

He now was slightly bracing for a reaction no matter how minor it  would be chalked up to the stallion as success. As then he knew right where to go on when they trained again. He deep down knew this mare had a breaking point and to finally scream enough and to show him that he indeed crossed the line.  When she did stamp a hoof it brought a slight smile to his face but he had to quickly hide it as he didn't want her to know that he was liking what he was seeing from her. He never in his life talked or treated a mare like this, but it was for her own good as the world was a very scary and dangerous place for a mare and the sooner she learned this the sooner she could be ready to face such a danger on her own and without him being around. He then snapped.

"So ready to be my newest addition mare or do I have to force you to come?"

He then just strolled right up in front of her face with his head out and looking right at her. Sure he was risking to be hit but he was sure he could take it, if not it would also help Strawberry knowing that she really could do something against another horse that she didn't want or to be around.
the staff team luvs u
04-11-2022, 05:33 PM
 The best within. Perhaps it lay dormant within the mare but as for today, it would remain curled up and asleep. Especially as he began to insult her and list off the many things he would have her do. Things that she would not even dream of having to do for someone. Blegh, who wanted to lick another horse’s hooves clean? Still, it worked…

In making her feel absolutely terrible.

She watched without moving her head as the stallion circled her, like a shark salivating for a small fish snack. She knew it was pretend… but it still terrified her. It made her feel terrible and instead of bringing out the beast, it made her want to curl up and cry.

Her eyes began to pool with water.

The mental image of such things that came vividly to her mind’s eye. It was all so terrible. It crushed her fortitude. It made her realize that the entire weight of such things fell to her pathetic shoulders. That terrible things would happen because she was too stupid and weak to do anything about them. That she was disappointing Renegade because of said stupidness and weakness. It was all so much, coupled with the terrible things he was saying that would probably come to pass.

All because of her.

She started trembling, and her head lowered so that her nose touched the dirt. Then, she started sobbing. ”I-I know you’re trying to h-help me but… but those words… I can’t. I c-c-can’t. I need.” What did she need? She didn’t know, but something. A slower pace? A remedial course in backbone?

She sniffed and realized how pathetic she probably looked. She wasn’t doing well at all.

the staff team luvs u
04-12-2022, 03:48 AM
Renegade was oh so conflicted on one hand he wanted to continue to drive home the point that this was going to happen by showing weakness and also the deadly submissiveness to a stallion. That is what bachelors fed upon and relished as it meant they pretty much had won and could do anything they like with the mare. Renegade though was trying his hardest to drive home that it wouldn't happen if you dug your hooves into the ground and refused to budge. He very much wanted either a strike or bite towards him as that he was sure was to break the glass ceiling and so have the mare finally understand what he was so desperately trying to teach the smaller grey mare. So when he seen that she crumbled into a weeping, sputtering mess, it crushed him as he knew if he was that stallion he would of won and be dragging Strawberry off to be his latest concubine and foal maker.

He finally did one more circle as he was half way into it before settling in right in front of her. He slowly turned towards her and leaned out to put a light kiss between her eyes. He then took two steps forward and put his chin between her ears. Then in a light but loud whisper spoke.

" If I didn't do this I know full well that you can be taken from me. And if that did happen I very well probably be flipped into a rage, a rage where I would not stop until I died trying hard to get you back as you really have grown on me in the last couple of days since we picked up Bayaraa. But listen to me on this Strawberry, you need to find what you!"

He stressed the you part before continuing.

" Yes what you want and so grasp it and don't let go because if you do then it'll be taken away from you forever and you'll never get it back. And that is totally up to you to do as Bayaraa can't do it, I can't do it, and no other horse that I might add or join the herd can do it, but only you can do it and make sure that you live the life that you want not live the life someone else wants you to. And I want you to succeed in that endeavor but again it is totally up to you for that to happen and no one else."

He deeply hoped that she would finally see what he wanted her to have now and to understand why he needed her to at least try, as if she didn't than what just happen with this training session would pass and she really would be an addition to a stallion's herd and not his. He just stood there closed his eyes and hope that his mare would see what he wanted for her now and to finally take it and run with it from here on out.
the staff team luvs u
04-12-2022, 09:43 PM
 She was expecting more insults to be hurled in her direction but it ceased and her mind, consumed with dark thoughts of inadequacy and images of death and destruction and torture, quieted just a bit. It helped more when he planted a kiss on her brow, she kept her eyes closed and just tried to let his touch soothe her. She knew they weren't mates but she did know that she liked him and liked that he was confident and willing to say what he meant. That he was willing to work with a mare like her... so she leaned into it and let that soothe her inner turmoil as much as it could. 

She wanted to apologize to him, when he said that he was afraid of he being taken away. She wanted to apologize because she didn't want to have to have him worry about her. Her mouth opened and then it closed again... Would that be her being a doormat? Would he be upset by the apologies too? Instead, she just sniffed, feeling the tears continuing to course down her long face. 

"I don't know what I want..." The words were whispered, barely audible. She just felt happiest going with the flow. Couldn't that be what she wanted? "I just... I just want to be safe. I just want... to be happy." She said between sobs. She didn't want to fight; she just wanted to eat clovers and find pretty flowers for Renegade and Bayar. "I don't know if I have it in me..." That was spoken in the quietest voice she could manage. She didn't want to disappoint him; she didn't want to disappoint anyone. It felt like failure and such failures rang in her mind like the loudest gong. Over and over, reminding her of how inadequate she was and always would be.  

Why did other mean stallions have to come and try to take it away? Couldn't they just live in peace?

the staff team luvs u
04-14-2022, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2022, 09:33 PM by Renegade. Edited 1 time in total.)
Renegade didn't really know what to do as his plan was just to get this mare to find her backbone and finally use it. Well that wasn't the case and it really,really, really didn't work either. So when Strawberry said she didn't know what she wanted and then went on to say all she wanted was to be safe and happy. Oh that might be the thing that she could hold onto and he could use and so both could look at it as success. So he jumped at the chance and see if she would take what he said as a life lesson.

" If that is what you want is to be happy then fine, be hapopy and if anyone comes along and wants to take that, then you best put your hoof down and tell them no and to beat it. Otherwise as I said it'll be taken from you and you'll be left with nothing Strawberry. Again if I'm around I would either take a life altering injury or even death if that means you can be free and keep on living."

He just continue to lightly prop his chin between her ears and waited for a response. When she said she didn't know if she had it in her to stand up for herself. The large tobiano chestnut paint stallion spoke through gritted teeth.

"Then you'll never have anything as there will always be someone or thing that wants it or you Strawberry. Again this is your life not mine and it is up to you and only you in how it is to be fullfilled or lived. But if you do not fight for it, like I said it'll be taken from you with a blink of an eye, how do I know I was a bachelor once and what I just showed you was how I acted when my herd sire kicked me out after I turned two and he found out that he wasn't my real sire. I had it in my head that the only way to gain any respect and power was by getting my herd and even if that meant cornering and forcing mares to join it as I didn't care. Only after I got my first two after I turned five and keeping them for almost a year, that is when I learned that I didn't need to rule with an iron hoof over them. And so when I turned seven I then had it to where the mare could make a decision if they wanted to join or even suggest an area to go to."

Renegade just figured Strawberry needed to know that he was not always this caring or softy of a stallion that he did indeed had a very dark past, a past he had hope to run away and never return to.
the staff team luvs u
04-18-2022, 05:46 PM
 She sniffled and gave a weak, ”Okay..” She leaned into his touch, taking what comfort she could from the interaction. It felt nice to have someone to provide physical comfort for her mental woes.

The stallion shared some of his past with her. Detailing how he’d come to leave his herd and how he’d become what he now tried to warn her against. If only she could remember her own past, what she used to be. If she was better than she was now… probably not.

She sighed and then whispered, ”I’ll keep working… I promise.” She wanted to be better for him. Maybe going forward and making sure that he was happy would help with her being happy. If she could secure this way of life from other interlopers that wanted to destroy them. ”I want to make you proud.” It would just take some time…

the staff team luvs u
04-22-2022, 04:49 PM
Oh how this mare always doubted herself and almost everything around her, it sort of made Reny sick but also sad for her. He though was going to make it a point that she was going to change or at least find out that she very well was almost as strong and take charge as he was, she just needed to find it, grab it, and hold onto it and never ever let it go. When she was speaking about keep working and so make him proud all he did was shift off her left walk around and behind her then put his left shoulder on her right rear hip and proceeded to rubbed her as he walked forward. He was marking her and saying that she was his and only his. When he finally came up beside her he spoke softly.

" Again I wouldn't have allowed you to come with me if I thought you was no good or hopeless. But I know you have what it takes and again we got most of the blooming, growing and leaf falling seasons to work on it. And you already made me proud hence why I will claim you as one of my mares and to finally make it official as they say. I'm going to claim nip you on your dock as that is how most stallions from where I am from, do it. I intend to make myself as one of the dominant stallions in the plains and you are going to be a big part of it Strawberry. Also like I said I am going to keep pushing you until you lash out and show me you are not to be pushed around and not to cross that line. And don't worry and just blank everything out when you do and think of me as a stranger. One of my mares ended up cracking three of my ribs when she spun on her heels and sent both rear hooves into them. Caught me off guard, but I knew right then that no bachelor as going to come and just flat out take her without her saying and doing something in response. If she could do it you can do it."

Renegade then bent his head down and started to graze as the day was now starting to get to the mid way point and he was glad to share company and heat with the smaller blue roan mare. He was patient and would like he said continue on and off do the whole I am going to club you over the head mare and you are coming with me play sessions. He then started to sort of lose himself in the budding and blooming weeds and grasses that made up the plains. He was pretty much done for the day and if Strawberry wanted to do something or talk he would do what ever it was that she wanted. Now the future that he had planned was now going forward and starting to shine and he was bound to make it work.
the staff team luvs u
04-29-2022, 09:08 PM
 His words sent a blossom of hope through her chest. It had been a tough day but she wanted to try again on another day, perhaps she’d even form some sort of training thing with Bayar. Heck, the yearling could teach her a lot about assertiveness.

She stepped in close to him, resting her shoulder against his and just wanting to find comfort in the touch. And, she made a promise… ”I won’t let you d-d-down…” Whether or not it was a promise to herself, or him, or both she did not know… but she would try her best.

”Can we just graze and watch the clouds? I know a fun game where you try to make them into shapes.” She looked hopefully at him, hoping this could turn into a sort of bonding thing. Maybe that would help her out as well, feeling more comfortable.

You wanna call it here and fade out as they do cloud watching? Or if he refuses while she does cloud watching? XD

the staff team luvs u
05-08-2022, 08:12 PM
Of course Reny wanted to just graze but also to find out more about Strawberry his first mare. He had plans and the sooner it all came together the sooner he could move onto the next phase whaich involved establishing himself as the stallion of the plains and the one everyone knew and also not to mess with. So when she said that she would not let him down he just sort of exhaled and leaned into her so as to let her know he heard her and knew it. He then started to take two steps stop and proceeded to grab a few mouth fulls of grass to munch and then swallow before going around the area that his neck and head could reach. When she said she had a game where you visualized them into shapes. 

Before he said anything he took three steps back and then lean out with his head with his mouth open, then he took and grabbed her skin above her dock and so rolled it between his teeth, as he did his claim nip on her. He was making sure she knew that he was doing this before speaking.

" And now you are my mare and only my mare. As I said I was going to claim you and now you are part of my harem."

He then took two steps forward and was right back to where they was before his claiming of Strawberry. He then spoke softly.

" So you sort of see things in the clouds and how they sort of mimic other things and animals."

He would remain with her and so either go along or just stand and listen to her musings but he now knew that she was his and he would do everything in his power to make sure she was safe and happy, but she also needed to make sure that she fought for this new life also as he couldn't be with her 100% of the time.
the staff team luvs u
05-30-2022, 04:48 PM
 It was... probably good that Renegade had mentioned his claiming ritual beforehand. Else, the timid mare might have startled an ran right then. As it was, she calmly --relatively speaking-- stood and let him do his thing before they turned to the game. Pleased that he would join her, the roan mare would nod her head in an affirmative to his question. "Just like that! See," She lifted her nose to point at a cloud directly over them. "That one looks like a fluffy cat! That part of the cloud is its tail and those two are ears!" She said delightedly as they faded off into their silly, fun little game.

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top