Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

Little Red

Morning Sunny/Clear 55° F
11-15-2021, 10:22 PM
The trek across the seemingly endless hillscape of the mossy plains she found herself in had begun to grate upon Falcon's nerve. The fog hadn't helped in the slightest, and Falcon knowingly keeping a straight path across the rolling terrain had still felt as though she'd somehow gone into a loop of sorts. It was as if nothing had changed. Perhaps she had been naive to believe the words of a stranger, even if she had no other previous gauge and would likely have found herself in the same position now regardless. Her lip curled at the thought of her actions proving to be pointless.

She continued her hastened pace, her march into the blankness of a clouded veil fueled by a desire to discover. Discover what, she wasn't fully sure of yet. Meeting such wolves may aid her in her quest, or it could lead to yet another dead end. And as frustrating as a lead lost would be, she had to admit that it was only the first of what could very well be many. She had to keep her focus and move forward. And forward she did indeed move. The shewolf crested a particularly sizable hill and to her surprise, it seemed as though the fog grew weak here. The once thick coverage split, its hazy fade of grey giving way to an image of beauty. Vibrant green plains, a blue sky dusted with white puffs of clouds, swirling to a point and framing a massive mountain painted white at the peaks. Light haloed the tallest peak, giving the whole scene a nearly ethereal feeling about it. Trees gathered at the base of it, a forest before the stony slope it seemed.

A new chapter to Falcon's journey was now beginning. The golden brown wolf shifted into a light trot, the edge of the forest coming closer and closer with each pawstep. For how long she'd already traveled, finding what Gwen had spoken of felt as good payoff for her efforts. It took quite some time to finally reach the forest's edge, but the feeling of accomplishment was welcomed once the shade of canopy grazed along her toes. The tall woman scented the air, tasting for a mental map of her new surroundings. It seemed far more lively here than the hills, the scents of various animals now wafting by. She took a deep breath.

And entered the forest.

She kept her wits about her, the shade of the trees potentially giving hiding spots for predators not immediately present. She had to be careful in such a new territory, her nose and ears working hard to detect any sudden encounters. She wasn't nervous, more that she held a healthy amount of caution about her. Her eyes scanned the quiet forest, her paws stepping carefully upon nettles and discarded twigs. She kept her footfalls light in attempts to keep the sound of her passing to a minimum. Her nose caught a faint scent on the breeze that lapped gently at her face.

Wolf.

There was no doubt in her mind. It seemed a bit stale, but she was on the right path assuredly. She continued pressing on, following the scent down wind of where she had first caught it.

@Orlaith
the staff team luvs u
Vanderfell Woods
Paladin
11-15-2021, 10:46 PM
"Halt!" She had heard that of the blazing woman of cold, snow-white in pelt and scars like a warrior.. Someone to be wary of, watch out for other victims. There wasn't many times Vanderfell was on guard, for they were relatively in peace as no neighbors proven to be troublesome. There was a group who laid quite close to their claims and yet the High Queen let them be, an act of her benevolance for she was not too greedy to claim the entire peaks. Though the craig, would always be there — and she, it's dutiful guard.

The scent of a stranger waffed through, and she hurled down the mountain with a head held high and motion like that of a ruler, though fake as it was, for in the end she was but just a common warrior. The woman was not the white beast they were so warned though, she like burnt creams and browns. A tall one, lean in standing that did not say like that of a warrior but someone of a fair beauty — beauty matters not to someone trespassing.

"You are in Vanderfell grounds," she said with a huff.

the staff team luvs u
11-16-2021, 03:10 AM
The voice bounced about the space between trees like the song of a bird, strong and with purpose. The request was met with the calm slowing and eventual pausing of Falcon's paws, her stance remaining as tall and regal as ever. She feared not of the wolf she heard racing her way through the thicket. Afterall, this was what she sought. Another wolf, and from the growing scent she could surmise that this unseen canid was in fact part of some sort of group. The scent of many carried upon the coat that washed over her nostrils, even if only one was truly strong.

Finally, her new company made herself known, as she all but erupted into the Falcon's view. Dressed in a saddle of midnight and mask of auburn, the pack wolf wore her pelt well. As she strode up, she commanded authority once again, announcing where she hailed from. Vanderfell. Certainly no pack the Falcon had heard of, even though her fogged memory it called no recollection. Falcon peered at the fellow green eyed lady down her snout, the wave of command from the other colliding against the wall of equal behest that was her own.

"I wasn't aware this was pack territory given how faintly marked it is," The striped wolf offered, her voice remaining as even as it always were, "I've traveled quite some distance to find this place, your pack."
the staff team luvs u
Paladin
11-17-2021, 05:51 PM
An impressive form, Orlaith would internally admit. She held calm and dignified words that reminded her faintly of the High Queen, though colors would betray that imagination ; for in the end there was someone crossing into the land. She though, wasn't appreciating that the other continued the noble appearance despite trespassing, causing Orlaith to stand more upright with a tail held high in dominance — an unsaid demand that she lowers herself to the guard.

"Why do you seek us out?" A skeptical gaze given as most who would, at least would call forth them in a summons.. Though instead she crept into the hunting grounds — even if the scent wasn't a strong hold she would assume that the smell of them lingering nearby would be a clear sign someone was around.

the staff team luvs u
11-18-2021, 09:54 AM
Falcon was cautious to watch the natural body language of the pack wolf, noting the desire to keep a firm grasp on the interaction in her favor over that of a stranger to the Vanderfell in full. The Falcon could respect that, her own tail keeping its downward point without hint of any further adjustments. She would not submit, no, but she wouldn't contest it either. She wasn't here for that. She was but a wayward soul, aiming for this all to be just a stop in her journey home.

"I want answers. I believe an established pack would have such knowledge for what it is I'm in search of," The shewolf reckoned, keeping herself level as she began to then ask what was now beginning to sound ridiculous in her own mouth, "This land, did you too find yourself awoken within its expanse?" There was an earnest strain to her otherwise monotonous pitch. Hate as she might to admit it, she was lost. In a world where established rule was lost no less. To what extent did existence permeate naturally? Were they all drug here without their knowledge and forced to rebuild what was previously lost? Did some exist outside of such proclivities, finding themselves in tune with this hardly natural plane.

"Were you brought here without memories of what came before?" Falcon's voice grew quieter as she let the words fall from her mouth before they had a chance to die in her throat. She felt exposed and raw, like a newborn pup standing for the first time. Limbs wrong and jagged as they fumbled over each other in hopes of catching. More likely than not failing on the first few tries. That was what got under her skin, the trying aspect of the matter. She was already too old for this nonsense of having no grasp on what was and what wasn't. She was already tired. The tight knit of her brow and tighter draw of her lip across her features grew ever apparent.

"Did your pack exist here before you did? Or was it built by wolves also finding themselves lead astray to the whims of this place?" Falcon all but launched a full blown interrogation, her paws itching to pace as her mind raced with further questions, but she held back to allow at least some words from this regal presenting canine before her.
the staff team luvs u
11-24-2021, 02:49 AM
"Asking a lot of questions, one at a time." She seemed harmless enough as a barrage of questions assaulted Orlaith that she had to lift a paw to indicate a stopping, to slow down on her words. She could only answer so many without getting lost. Hostility settled down as it generally seemed they were but a wanderer, a lost loner within these lands desiring some sort of knowledge as a safety net. Though she wasn't the smartest of wolves, she wasn't truly that cold-hearted to just snap at them away, and patiently listened to her woes of curiosity.

"First, yeah, most of us did, I only walked.. From somewhere, don't remember. I haven't met anyone that's 'native' to this place either. Secondly, likewise, most lost their memories. I knew my Alpha but she barely knew me — hit or miss from wolf to wolf." There wasn't too much she really thought of. It brought questions though as it did seem some simply 'appeared' without a thought, though as far as Orlaith remembered, she took an endless walk, and ended up. However realizing if she retraced her steps, as shitty as sometimes her memory could be, the warrior would not be able to return to where her paws previously laid on. Some as well continued to appear, even within the summit itself.

"Thirdly, haven't met a pack that been around longer then a year, even my own pack, Vanderfell Woods, has only been established for less then a year."

the staff team luvs u
11-24-2021, 05:22 AM
The golden wolf took in each answer with critical eyes, dissecting them for any hints of fallacy in their midst. These answers, while lackluster to her quest, did in fact corroborate Gwen's answers as well. And given the note of the young loner quite actively avoiding packs, it seemed there was little to find false in these statements, if any.

A shame, truly.

To say Falcon was disappointed was to say the sky was green. Habitually, the older wolf ran her tongue along one of the sharpened points of her molar, her lip outwardly drawn into a tight line. She was thinking. It appeared the loss of memory was fairly subjective, and it appeared to Falcon that she had drawn the short straw for her own. Wonderful discovery indeed. Still, the Falcon dipped head, thankful for the further insight regardless.

"You'll have to excuse my series of questions, I unfortunately find myself in a less than favorable position because of them," The tall wolf admitted, her nicked ear twitching in annoyance at her own words, "Despite my efforts, I find myself at yet another dead end." It was here that the gravity of her situation began to tug at her immediate thoughts. Logically, it seemed that in this land, nothing of what came before mattered any longer. The faded images of wolves she surely knew once in a now past life all for naught. She was free.

And it terrified her.

Her kinked tail swished behind her once, twice, then fell still behind her once more. What was she to do now? Her whole purpose cast away and washed down the river of nothingness, leaving her a mere tool with no wielder, a movement with no cause, a bird with no wings. She was…

She found herself suddenly and wholly useless. Her title, The Falcon, strong and fair, just and true, all meaningless here. Her eyes bore holes into the scenery directly ahead of her, her gaze since drifting subconsciously from the wolf to that of a nearby tree. Her breath came in short and shallow intakes. Outwardly, she seemed thoughtful, lost as ideas stirred in her stolid mind. Inwardly, she was lost in a sea, drowning suddenly and fighting to stay afloat. The quickening of her breath, as subtle as she tried to keep it, felt as though she was gasping with equally ragged inhales and exhales.

"I…," She started numbly, already feeling herself fumble despite herself, "I. Find myself. I find. My efforts." It was all wrong, her words were caught. She cleared her throat.

"I find my- No. I," Damn it. She was making an utter fool of herself now. Her nerves were finally catching up with her.

She shook her head, "Excuse me," came the words, sharp on her tongue. Their formation of sound cutting through the surrounding area. Her brow knitted tightly, a hiss quiet in direct comparison, following. What terrible form she found herself in.

"I… Apologize," She finally broke through, her racing mind taking a moment to pause. She looked away pointedly, more or less embarrassed now.

"The information you've given me, while valuable to my future endeavors, concern me greatly." Her tone was emotionless, feigning a blind eye to meaning in her own words.
the staff team luvs u
11-28-2021, 02:19 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2021, 02:19 AM by Orlaiths.)
The other seemed as if her mind was breaking — she stuttered through words but tried to keep a stoic face through it all. Orlaith, who knew nothing of her motives of reasons was greatly confused. It took a few moments to think of perhaps she was separated from her land, and unlike many, continued to hold those memories — and longing. It couldn't be denied Orlaith had that sense of loneliness at times, when it came toward the thought of 'family.' She didn't want to create a legacy of her own, but she had to come into terms, and usually ignore ; she couldn't remember if there was parents in the picture, much less had any siblings or cousins. It was a wonder, if anyone within the vast realm, would recognize her.

"Calm down," knowing full well saying those words would usually cause the opposite effect, but she wasn't one to.. Make others feel better, or try to calm a situation. She held a strained face while trying to figure out what exactly could be done in this situation and how to help this wolf, who seemed relatively harmless... Just lost, "it's alright."

"Are you lost from your homeland?"

the staff team luvs u
11-30-2021, 04:05 AM
After a few breaths to collect herself, the taller wolf finally opened her eyes of which she couldn’t recall when they had shut.

”Yes,” Came the short answer, ”Very much so.” The world was quiet again. Too quiet almost. While she found herself still reeling from the sting of reality, there was a moment of post panic lucidity. She knew she had to simply carry on, circumstances be damned. She was here for some sort of purpose, and that thought would be enough to, if not temporarily, quell the inner turmoil from spreading any further than it already had.

”I believe,” The Falcon articulated with a certain finality, ”That my pack no longer exists. The bounds of this land seem to have erased life as it was once known to us all.” A cruel fate, but one she must endure to return to her former glory without a doubt. A mere challenge to face at the expense of all she had once known. Perhaps it was to teach her how to be her own wolf? Who could say? Certainly not Falcon, the nameless wolf of a Legion long gone. She blinked, her long lashes taking effort to raise past half mast as a bout of mental exhaustion began to rear its head in her peripheral. What she spoke was obvious, in hindsight, but words she herself had to hear to comprend.

”I’ll take my leave,” She decided abruptly, her once sacred mission almost immediately completed with her world shattering realization. She found little reason to dwell in this faintly occupied territory any longer than she had to. She was a loner now, after all.

There was a tinge of matured sorrow stirring just behind the Falcon’s eyes as she took the first step backwards. A widow, reminiscing on her long lost lover fondly, Falcon found it in herself to offer forth a faint quirk of her lip towards the younger wolf.

”You serve your pack well,” She nodded, finding herself lingering, if only for a moment longer.
the staff team luvs u
12-05-2021, 08:50 PM
She held a rare sympathy.. She couldn't imagine how hard it must be, to be ripped away from ones home. It would be difficult if she lost Vanderfell again, as in general Orlaith was always someone.. That needed to protect, she needed a purpose in life and the only thing the warrior knew was to fight and defend. To guard and protect, the sole purpose she thought to bring to the world itself and yet her attitude often begged to differ. Though if she had lost that, as once within a past she did not remember — perhaps she would be like the wolf before her. Distorted, at a loss to what was and a miss of her homeland, or so the other presumes. With such a disarray and panic that was covered by a stoicism, did the other miss her home?

Only a gaze of pity was given, but she couldn't stride to give a comfort of another. That this realm was real, and that she was real.. Just a silence, between the two, as the other seemed to accept what was occurring, "Listen.." she would hope to stop the other, "If you need a place to stay.. I can ask my High Queen."

the staff team luvs u
12-05-2021, 10:07 PM
The Falcon had finally turned to indeed take her leave, feeling as though her welcome had been long overstayed for what it was worth.

'Listen.'

She took all but two steps before she found herself halting once more. Not of her own words but that of the other. The brown cowled wolf turned her gaze back towards the younger wolf with raised brows. The offer seemingly came from the very air around them. A place to stay. A potential home was offered. Though the ultimate decision would lie within the paws of the Queen, it was still a heavy gift to give. The masked shewolf held her breath.

"I… Appreciate your kindness," She spoke slowly, her thoughts racing again, "Though… I cannot say with certainty that I… Find myself... Ready…" Her eyes held conflict within them as her words petered out as if there was more she wished to say, but couldn't. A pack to call her new home, at the cost of leaving her old one to just a faded memory. It was a hard choice to make on her own. She didn't make choice. Choices were made for her, and she then acted upon them to the utmost of her ability. This was yet another new sensation.

"Would I, perhaps… Be allowed to seek audience with your Queen?" Falcon finally asked, dodging a direct answer to the tall woman's question with one of her own.
the staff team luvs u
12-05-2021, 10:15 PM
"I'm sure she would be willing." Many souls passed through Vanderfell, accepted and unasked what past they have, but rather the skills they hold. She looked of someone who could hold her own, a warrior, a huntress.. But someone Orlaith could see make use of herself, and surely she would hope, the Queen herself would have an allowance of so. The small sympathy held within the firebrand's heart would attempt to vouch for the other, and keep an eye out if it happened to be wrong — and she was a wolf not worthy of their ranks..

A howl would come forth from her, a calling to either @Ira or @Hieronymous, a touch of warmth and only an asking of so. It was not an alarm but a greeting, a somebody is at their door.

the staff team luvs u
Adventurer
12-22-2021, 09:57 PM
sorry for the wait im backkk

Ira hadn't been far when the call sounded despite how long it took Aso to respond to this thread. Though unlike most she received this one held no notes of hostility or danger, but instead a warmth of something else. It was rare one took interest in their pack, interest in the sense of knowing more or staying at least, but even if they were few and far between she appreciated those who took the chance and found a home amongst them.

She traveled swiftly from the mountain's edge and into the run where Orlaith called from. By the time she found her, an equally large stature stood at her side. A man it appeared, lean much like herself and dressed in duty earthen tones. Perhaps some may even find him handsome despite his scruffy nature, but her eyes belonged to another. Greetings.

A brief nod was given towards the stranger before she looked to Orlaith for more. If he was a new recruit then surely he would be promising. Perhaps he too was trained in battle, though so long as he could provide food he would likely be a welcomed addition. Hiero could fight but he'd rather not so in terms of defense it was really just she and Orlaith to guard her brood. What is the reason for your visit, Traveler? Of course she had harbored her guess by now, but it was better to hear it from his own maw.

the staff team luvs u
12-23-2021, 05:33 PM
And so the queen brought forth her direct appearance, much to the surprise of Falcon, of whom just simply had to ask. It seemed almost... Dangerous, in her eyes. How easy it would be for someone with sinister intentions to fall the monarch in exchange for their own life. Fortunate was the distinct disinterest in pulling such a stunt. The Falcon held no malice, in fact, she held respect for it. She anticipated a delayed meeting, but even a small change to plans wouldn't slip her up as her own emotions seemed to enjoy doing now.

"Your Highness," She greeted with a bow, her form folding one foreleg beneath her body with the other extended towards the Vanderfell pair. She stood tall once more, meeting the younger queen's eye. She regarded her closely.

"My intention was to seek knowledge of the whereabouts of my previous pack, the Cloudspire Legion, but the knowledge I have garnered now...," The masked woman paused, the hurt still too fresh to poke, "It would seem I no longer have a pack to call my home." Her eyes closed for a heartbeat, the darkness comforting.

"This young woman here appears to be a valiant warrior, akin to to previous rank I held for my Eagle for what seems like just yesterday..." The Falcon acknowledged with a tactical compliment, her shining emerald eyes flicking to the pack wolf she first encountered before returning to the high rank herself, "Will you tell me of Vanderfell Woods and what their views are? I wish to learn."
the staff team luvs u
Adventurer
12-24-2021, 12:04 AM
Ira would watch as the other bowed without blinking an eye, a custom she was now used to as her crown settled. As the man spoke he mentioned searching for the whereabouts of a pack whose name came unfamiliar, but admittedly she knew few others in the surrounding regions. Though, curiosity filled her with what Orlaith might have said to make the other so despondent. A golden eye only briefly flicked to the Aesir at her side.

I see, how unfortunate. If you seek another I pray the gods smile unto you on the journey for one that suits you well. Or should he decide to stake his own claim, though she still hoped that mayhaps he would be convinced to join theirs. You would be correct. Or so I...assume. I know not what this Eagle held for you, but Orlaith is one of our honored Aesir for her skills in battle.

Admittedly, with how little adults filled their ranks, it was easy for them to all stake a claim in glory, but the titles were still not given with a light hand. Each member had earned their place and those that came after would need to as well. I will explain further whatever garners your interest. In short, Vanderfell was built from my culture in the north and now serves as a place to give one purpose. Everyone who lives here has talents they pursue and refine. Honor is deeply woven into what we do and must be respected...if it is not,

Well, what happened after depended on the wolf really, but at least half of the adults would be sure to put you in your place. then I hope you have the skill to back your tongue. I do not tolerate those who break my rules, they are in place for a reason, though if followed you will find family and peace.

For now at least. They had been fortunate with their neighbors and few came through to bring trouble. Those who did were easily chased out and Hydra had already come to offer her place as a sister in arms. Anyone looking to trample what they had built would come to sorely regret it if they even lived long enough to see the consequences.

the staff team luvs u
12-24-2021, 04:32 AM
"I... Thank you," The Falcon spoke, taken aback by the repeated kindness pointed in her direction, "I most certainly will." She would listen with a unintentionally held breath, only then realizing that the context of which she spoke was lost on the other in the same way her's was slightly misunderstood.

"Ah, yes, my Eagle would be of the same rank as you hold. My leader," She explained, only to then make an assumption of her own, "I assume 'Aesir' to be some form of higher rank?" For all her love of learning and knowledge, Falcon wasn't the biggest fan of not already being in the know, especially not with her age and locked away knowledge of politics she once knew like the back of her paw. Still she would absorb every bit she could draw out of the other. Forever she would be learning new things, be it laws of the land to interrogations of suspicious individuals. It was just the way of nature, and the way of her sudden new form of nature here in this new landscape.

The tall woman nodded her head as the monarch spoke of valor and family, of respect, and purpose. The Falcon's ear twitched, the only tell of her intrigue to the ways of the Woods. The warning the queen spoke of met her with a tip of her nose, understanding deeply that indeed rules were meant to keep order, and thus the peace of which she spoke hughly of. It was definitely interesting to the bird of prey, a low hum rumbling within her chest as the golden wolf considered the dark furred queen.

For as much as she wanted to step forward, each step brought two steps back. The thought of joining up with a pack that wasn't her own was too sudden. The wound ran deep, the heart was still sore from her loss. How could she be so certain her pack was undoubtedly gone? Deep down she knew it to be true, but she could not move on so quickly. Her hesitation manifested in the form of fallen eyes, dotted eyebrows tensing at the thought...

The thought of change.

"Your... Your culture sounds similar to mine, Vanderfell... I do believe that gathering more knowledge of this new and sudden land may be wise, to familiarize it before settling. As suitable as the Woods here do appear, it perhaps may be too soon for myself to make any true judgement," It was too soon. The change scared her. She hadn't ever needed to decide on a pack to join. She was born for a purpose, raised for a purpose, and now had that purpose ripped from her savagely. She could find purpose here, she knew she could, but her mind and heart would not come to a compromise. She could be stubborn. Set in her ways. And it was showing here.

"Perhaps... Once I've discovered more of this world I've only just awoken to, and once I've come to make a true decision of allegiance, I will see to it that I will bring to the pack of my choosing fresh prey to feeds the mouths of my newfound allies. Does this sound reasonable, Vanderfell?" She did not want her interest to appear as though it died out, in fact she felt quite the opposite, but she needed time to heal.

Much to her own disappointment.
the staff team luvs u
Adventurer
01-09-2022, 09:29 AM
A simple hum was all she could muster as she stored away the knowledge she was given. Eagle was certainly a strange rank, though she supposed depending on how the pack was arranged it made sense. Eagles were one of the greatest threats, were they not? A lone bird that soared above the rest, though they were typically that...alone. You would be correct. Aesir is the first of few to stand amongst the Hedrad — our honored. Orlaith holds her rank for exceptional displays of strength and dedication. It is a rank achievable by any should you put in the effort and one that comes with benefits in turn. She knew not if children concerned the man, though so long as he earned his place amongst them she cared little if he brought forth more paws.

Perhaps she had struck a chord within him though as his brow would tense and the clouded gaze behind his look suggested he saw more than what stood before him. It was wise to not jump to first opportunities, even if they were grand. This world was new, to all involved and there was much beyond her realm she still knew little of. Ira hoped to change that for herself one day, but she had responsibilities that would tether her for some time. She gave a solemn nod as a final proposal was placed.

I would never wish to squander one's thirst for knowledge. You are wise to make a careful decision. I would not ask you to join if you would only come to regret your decision. Should Vanderfell be your home, then you know where to come, who to call. Perhaps even if we are not suited to your needs you may pass by to share what you have learned beyond the valley.

A fresh gaze beyond the stretch that led to the nameless mountains in the south would be fair passage in her eyes. Perhaps he would even tell of other packs they had yet to find. Until then, I shall await your decision, but I must warn, I will not wait forever. After all, there was a line between the pursuit of knowledge and indecisiveness. If he could not make decisions for himself then how would he be trusted to make those that would regard the pack?

the staff team luvs u
01-28-2022, 04:53 AM
It was refreshing to feel once again the sensation of normalcy in regard to formal meetings amongst wolves of a pack. It was what she was knew well from her past dabbles into the politcal side of pack dealings. It wasn't uncommon for her to address both potential allies and foes in such a way, respectfully. It was a guage to see through them. And what the Falcon saw of the Vanderfell was rather solid in the name of a sound pack, one that she surely would consider with a decently high regard for the time being. A fair choice they could be. She just needed time to sort herself out was all. Not for lack of commitment, but rather a hair more to grieve a loss fogged with many questions and nearly no answers to speak of. It was change, and change always would... Unsettle her, to say the least.

"Thank you, I appreciate your consideration. I certainly plan to return. I wouldn't dream of leaving such a decision up in the air," The golden wolf promised, a thin lipped smile quirking the corner of her mouth, "I trust that I will return soon, and bring back with me more to tell next time around."

If she were to choose this pack, these woods, to call home, the first task she'd set out to accomplish would be to learn more of their ranking system. Aesir... Hedrad... She'd log those titles away for a later date. She was sure there were many more to speak of, and to familiarize herself with either was her allegiance sways, for knowing the inner workings of other packs would serve her well regardless.

"I do believe I've spent enough of your time now though, especially your's," The leggy woman gestured to the red accented girl she'd spoken to the most, "I wouldn't want to intrude any further upon precious time if I can help it." Despite her verbiage, her words were firm, suggestive rather than apologetic by any means.
the staff team luvs u
Adventurer
02-23-2022, 11:54 PM
There was little left to say and the man was correct. Any further dialogue would only delay them all and it was clear he had no intention of staying now. Good. I look forward to what you may bring. Even should his promise be empty this...Falcon had piqued her interest. Perhaps if he joined she would hear more of his origins and gain a true name to match his face. Briefly, the roan queen would glance to Orlaith. If she chose to walk him out she may, though she trusted she would ensure their grounds were vacated by mid-day. Ira wasn't concerned, and so, she would turn to take her leave.

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top