Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

Introduce Yourself!

11-09-2023, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2023, 10:33 PM by Valk. Edited 4 times in total.)
[Image: ghostface-scream-mask.gif]

[Image: dumpster-fire-gif-6.gif]
early 30s — gamer — coffee-addict — baker

Name: Valk
Hair Color: Varies
Eye Color: Hazel, majority green
Personality Traits: Friendly, good (slightly dark) sense of humor, morbidly curious, generally happy, trust issues, bad memory, believer of second chances, anxious, unsure of self.
RP History: jeez. probably like 20 something years now, easily 20+ sites over the many years. I've been on Wolves of the Underworld, Northern Boundaries, Distant Whispers, Wild Wolf Society, WOLF, State Alchemy (versions 1 & 2).

I have personally run the following communities: From the Ashes, Jaydis, Risk, Dare, What Lies We Breathe, Canis Major (present)

There are more sites but the ones I've mentioned are the most notable. I find a certain joy in running/helping run a community that serves as a happy home for so many, so being a part of the Canis team is a dream. Please never hesitate to PM me, DM me, send me a smoke signal if you need help or just want to chat.

the staff team luvs u
[Image: threadtopimage.jpg]
scroll to top