Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

AW
Here, I'll forgive my thoughts now.

Evening Blizzard
AW
Shiroshika
Adventurer
10-23-2023, 06:14 PM
Maybe @Isilmë? I'll toss dad in too.

She grew swiftly, and hit each milestone as expected. Little Toruviel took it all in her stride, unphased by change. From those early days it'd been easy for her parents to see a fiery, confident spirit confined within that tiny white body, and as she gained strength so too did her sass.

Now that she'd found her feet, there was no stopping her. On wobbly paws, she veered straight for the den's entrance beyond which a blizzard brewed - determination in the stormy hue of her baby blue eyes.

the staff team luvs u
Ecologist
11-02-2023, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2023, 05:44 PM by Isilmë. Edited 1 time in total.)
Thanks for your patience!

Toruviel ran, and Isilmë walked. She shuffled after her sister with short and hesitant steps, looking back at their parents occasionally to ensure everything was alright. A distinct lack of interference told her everything was okay; she felt safe knowing this and soon didn't look back.

She gawked at the blizzard outside when she pulled up alongside her sister and looked outside with a wide-eyed gaze. The change in weather patterns—especially one as big as this one—never ceased to amaze her.

When she turned her attention Toruviel, Isilmë saw a familiar, determined glint. “Ooo?” she asked, looking from her sister to the great outdoors and back—Are you really thinking of going outside? she meant.
the staff team luvs u
scroll to top