Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

Absence Just A Little While Longer

08-15-2023, 11:24 AM
I’ll be completely transparent here.

Things at home have been wild in not a good way. We’re moving at the end of this month in hopes my mental health will improve.

So I’m hoping by the end of our move so roughly end of September, I’ll be more active again! Until then, I’ll be sporadically posting when I can.

If you need me to focus on a particular thread for plot purposes please let me know!

Also with my mental health being fried, my memory has been spotty too. So if I forgot to start a thread please let me know!
the staff team luvs u
All of my characters are rated 3-3-3
Plot with me here | Visit my art shop here
08-15-2023, 04:41 PM
I hope things get better for you soon! <3
the staff team luvs u
Weeb Supremacy 
08-15-2023, 09:46 PM
i'm sorry to hear that, noki, i hope things start improving for you! <3
the staff team luvs u
08-15-2023, 11:03 PM
you got this noki! i am here for you and my dms are always open 9_symbol_heart_red
the staff team luvs u
08-16-2023, 12:40 AM
we love you lots and you know for a fact that we are patient <3 please take care of yourself, and reach out to any of us if you need to vent, laugh, or just exist <3 <3 <3
the staff team luvs u
[Image: threadtopimage.jpg]
08-16-2023, 01:22 PM
Thank you everyone! Your support and understanding is greatly appreciated :)
the staff team luvs u
08-28-2023, 01:17 PM
Update! We are moving! This Friday we will be moving to our new place, away from the stressful environment that's my parents' place FINALLY but this also means I will be occupied. I will still try to reply to threads while at work when I can but I just wanna update people who are waiting on me to let you all know I didn't forget and hope to reply as soon as I can!

Thank you everyone for your understanding and patience :)
the staff team luvs u
scroll to top