Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

Locked to Non-Members

05-08-2023, 04:05 PM
Hello! I'm unable to see some accounts with the 'locked from non-members' enabled and I was curious if my account still needed to be verified on site? I had already completed the activation process for new users but, figured I should bring this up in case I forgot something. 

Thanks!
the staff team luvs u
05-08-2023, 04:51 PM
Hi there! I’m not sure why it’s showing that to you. You’re marked as Player. Let me tag @Zina to make sure she sees this!
the staff team luvs u
[Image: threadtopimage.jpg]
05-08-2023, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2023, 06:48 PM by zina. Edited 3 times in total.)
This is expected behaviour. In order to view locked content on Canis, you're required to have at least one approved and active or npc character. Since both of your attached accounts are unapproved, you can't view locked content.

Members can lock their entire profiles to non-members if they choose to

In theory we could change this behaviour by offering something like a special "Lurker" status.
the staff team luvs u
05-08-2023, 09:11 PM
Oh thank you! I'll submit a character to get approved.
the staff team luvs u
scroll to top