Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
Would you still love me?

P
Hunter
03-26-2023, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2023, 02:24 AM by Satan. Edited 1 time in total.)
Set after the threads with Vuk.

Not long after he had come back home with @Vuk he let the new member part to explore and find himself a den. In the meantime, the albino leader took the time to take the camel back home. He dragged it to the back of the cave, to the cache that was hidden in the back for the members. He dropped the camel there and proceeded to take a leg for himself. Heading back to his den, he sent out a howl for his mate, @Nyra. It had been a while since they had shared a meal together, and he figured now would be the best time to do so.

the staff team luvs u
[Image: 594e2082-689d-11ed-b829-057c57b7de88.gif]
03-26-2023, 07:52 PM
Nyra's response to his howl is her presence. 
Her eyes open from the back of their shared den, glinting softly in the dark as she pulls herself seemingly from the void to prowl towards her Husband, pressing her muzzle and cheek into his furs with a soft rumble of greeting. 
Her fiery-amber gaze glances to the camel, then back to him as a smile curves her features.
The Queen curves around him to bend her head.

She knows he wants to share, but she is hungry, and begins ripping into the softer parts of the camel - the abdomen. 
Her eyes glance to him once before she focuses back upon opening their feast the rest of the way.
the staff team luvs u
This is my art, and it is dangerous 
03-28-2023, 01:53 PM
He glanced up as he saw his mate approach, raising an eyebrow as she went straight for the large prey, tearing into it with no hesitation. A small grin showed on his lips as he watched, rolling his eyes slightly. "So lady like." He teased, something he rarely did, but with her he didn't mind it, mostly because he knew she would always be able to mirror him blow for blow, both physically and verbally.

the staff team luvs u
04-01-2023, 02:52 PM
Nyra scoffed at his jest as she tore free a decent portion of meat, chomping it down before she smirked at him, crimson blood painting her muzzle.
"Do you expect a pregnant woman to be so poised?" She teased back, stepping toward Satan to nip at his cheek furs.
She had some time left before the children were meant to be born, but she was still very visibly plump for the meantime.
the staff team luvs u
Misc Skill
04-04-2023, 02:24 AM
He rolled his eyes slightly at her words, watching her for a moment. His resting face always looked like he was angry, but in fact, he was quite content right now. "I've seen every side of you, there's nothing hidden from me." He teased back, but there was an underlying hint of possessiveness. He was always one to be overly protective and possessive, but that seemed to be heightened with her pregnancy. Even his border patrols have been more often, always making sure that everything was exactly how it should be.

the staff team luvs u
04-04-2023, 07:29 PM
Nyra hummed and smiled in response, satisfied with his answer.
"True. But have I seen every side of you?" She purred, half genuine and the other half another light tease. 
Nosing at him briefly one more time, the Queen returned to the carcass and tore another few bites off whilst she awaited the King's answer.
She at least thought she knew the answer, which would be a resounding yes in her mind, but her face remained impassive save for the soft smile she wore as she ate.
the staff team luvs u
Misc Skill
04-04-2023, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2023, 07:38 PM by Satan.)
He raised an eyebrow, a small look of amusement on his features as he heard her question. He dipped his voice low, leaning forward to nip at her neck, burying his face into her fur if she didn't pull away and taking a deep inhale. "I believe you're the only one to ever see every side of me." He said softly, his voice caring and calm. 

No one had seen him caring and loving, not even his own mother.

the staff team luvs u
04-04-2023, 07:43 PM
The Warqueen allowed him to come close, unmoving while he inhaled her scent.
She pressed slightly closer to him, possessive and loving.
His voice now, so caring and calm, part of her wanted more of that, but the rest of her knew she wouldn't know exactly how to respond if he was this gentle with her all the time. 
Had they not met and bonded through violence anyhow? 
"I thought so." She chuckled whisper-quiet back to him, turning her cheek to press further to his mass.
the staff team luvs u
Misc Skill
04-04-2023, 07:54 PM
He smirked as he felt her press into him, making him happy. "Did you have any doubt?" He ask, a low growl in his throat. His would lay next to her, reaching over to pull her body against him, aiming to pin her against his side. She wasn't going to leave next to him, not right now. He was too possessive at the moment.

the staff team luvs u
04-07-2023, 12:27 AM
The Warqueen allowed him to pull her into his mass, cooperative as she offered a doting nip to the base of his ear before she adjusted herself to be more comfortable due to her currently-bulging stomach full of babes. 
"Not in the least." She answered to his rumble, resting her head over whatever parts of him were within reach at the moment.
Closing her eyes for a long moment, Nyra took a deep inhale, allowing her husband's scent to unfurl into her nostrils, letting her body relax into his strength whilst this happened.
the staff team luvs u
04-12-2023, 11:27 PM
He enjoyed the feeling of his body wrapped around hers and let her snuggle into him. He let out a possessive growl and attempted to nibble at her neck. "You better not have.." He warned low, letting his nose caress her neck as he muttered into her fur. "I have no problems showing you otherwise." He said simply before moving to lay his head on her neck, relaxing there. He didn't seem to care they weren't in there den, here was where he was comfortable and he had no plans on moving.

the staff team luvs u
04-21-2023, 06:05 AM
The Queen let out a soft, brief chuckle at his warning.
But she did not move, did not react other than to nose at his chest fur a moment before resting her head over his paws again.
"I know." She replied in gentle tones, remaining relaxed as the King rested himself over the back of her nape. 
Her tail swished a few times against the cool ground of the cave, showing her content.
the staff team luvs u
04-22-2023, 03:23 PM
He smirked slightly at her words and seemed to calm down, enjoying laying beside her like this. And so, he closed his eyes, letting her finish eating if she chose to. For now, he looked like he was sleeping, but he was still alert and attentive, ready to get up if he needed to. Right now though, he was content to simply lay next to his pregnant wife as she ate.

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top