Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper

Late Evening Fog 32° F
P
Nightwalkers
Formation
03-29-2021, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2021, 04:21 AM by Aso. Edited 1 time in total.)

^^
Now that their little healer was doing better, her body seeming less warm than it did before - the Warlord had one more task to attend to remedy that day of his arrival. He left @"Bramble"'s side when he believed she was slumbering, and slunk off into the mist to track one special woman.

He'd track her down, wasting no time regardless of what she may be doing at this time. Once again his hackles rose just thinking of what had transpired that day. The damage she had done to their precious healer, of which he still didn't have a name for (did it matter?), and the damage she did to the pack by extension.

Her transgressions were kept between the living beings who were present that day, with no General to talk to and no real trusted member yet to confide in, she was lucky only he and their healer knew of what happened... unlucky for her, he was not going to let it slide. Once the pale woman was in his sight, “Eldra!” He boomed, approaching her quickly only thanks to his elongated gait.
^^

+1 Formation Points

the staff team luvs u
Vengeance is a disgusting, terrible character. I do not condone anything he does or thinks of IC, and though I enjoy writing him, he also disgusts me often. He is a villain and nothing more.
Formation
Nightwalkers
03-29-2021, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2021, 04:21 AM by Aso. Edited 1 time in total.)
She had skittered off deep within the woods, and sat alone underneath a dead tree with her head lowered.
Eldra did not sleep that night, nor had she eaten at any point. 
With her anticipation nearly snuffed as she heard Him coming, she flinched slightly at his booming voice, but stood and turned slowly to face him all the same, with sleepless eyes and a face full of sorrow, and regret.

As Vengeance came ever closer, Eldra tucked her tail and flattened her ears, but she stood, still, with a body language of anticipating violence as punishment. 

And she would take it, if it meant she learned and sharpened into the soldier she wished to be.

+1 Formation Points

the staff team luvs u
03-29-2021, 06:03 PM
^^
There she was, huddled into herself as if she tried to hide her massive body. With heavy steps, he approached, not caring much for her personal space as his hardened gaze scrutinized her harshly. Darkened brows furrowed as lips quivered, desiring nothing more than to flash the ugliest snarl his mug could muster up - holding himself back from lashing out here and now without even bothering to listen to her.

“Pathetic.” The word came with a curl of his lip. The savage had little tact in areas such as these, comfort was alien to him and he had no sympathy or desire to learn such things. Certain she knew why he was here, there was no need to beat around the bush with a simple conversation. “What am I to do with you?” Crimson eyes narrow onto her, seeing nothing around them other than the woman before him.
^^
the staff team luvs u
Vengeance is a disgusting, terrible character. I do not condone anything he does or thinks of IC, and though I enjoy writing him, he also disgusts me often. He is a villain and nothing more.
03-29-2021, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2021, 06:40 PM by Eldra. Edited 1 time in total.)
As he scrutinized her and invades her space, she doesn't move, instead listening to him call her pathetic and asking what he should do with her.

"Punish me for my wrongs... I only wish to learn and become the hardened soldier this pack needs me to be. If that involves you giving me more scars, then so be it." She responded coolly, respect unwavering in her voice.
the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
Formation
Nightwalkers
03-29-2021, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2021, 04:22 AM by Aso. Edited 1 time in total.)
^^
“Would it?” His question was harsh, bitting, immediate as he had left no time for her to breathe after the answer she muttered. By the way, she was acting, it was as if she wanted to be injured. A masochist perhaps? Frankly, he didn't know what to think of it if it was the case. To have someone among his ranks who enjoyed being beaten to a bloody pulp.

With a lash of his tail snaking behind him, rising frustration with her failures lately to please him, he lunged. Full force with every intention of sinking his fangs deep into her skin and viciously shaking his head and whole body, akin to an alligator swinging its prey before the death roll. She wanted this after all, told him it was the only way for her to learn - and he had no quarrel against it.

He'd take his frustration and rage out on her, make sure that she would learn after today to think before she acts.
^^

+2 Formation Points

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
03-29-2021, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2021, 06:54 PM by Eldra. Edited 1 time in total.)
Content Warning
This post contains content that may be unsettling to some readers, including:
  • Graphic Violence
She braced.
He lunged.
She felt his teeth sink into her and she allowed him to take her to the ground with a violent thud.
Masochist she was not.
But willing to learn, indeed she was. 

And she bit back almost every yelp she could, intent to... suffer through it until he was done, and even then she may hesitate to rise even after.
She felt it was best to just take it while he was still livid and ripping wounds into her body
the staff team luvs u
Formation
Nightwalkers
Content Warning
03-29-2021, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2021, 04:23 AM by Aso. Edited 1 time in total.)
^^
And he wouldn't be done for a while. The attack was not just something quick, not a swift lesson to let her walk away to lick her wounds. No, she would learn a harsh lesson today that Vengeance never half-assed his punishments, regardless of how small or large the mistakes may be. Mistakes were unacceptable, and if she thought a beating would bring some sense into her - then a beating she would receive.

Each new bite was held its own desire for pain, deep in muscle and skin but avoiding any critical spots or joints that would be prime for infection. He wanted to beat her within an inch of her life after all, not bring death to her door - not today. She was large, and so he had no fear of stepping over her, placing his weight in painful places to strain her knees, elbows, tail and ribs - but careful not to break any... perhaps some hairline fractures but nothing too serious.

Once happy with his work, he'd remain standing over her. His weight bearing down on her body with teeth barred, blood and saliva oozing between clenched fangs as a vicious snarl made his message clear should anyone be watching, or if she was still capable to listen. “Think next time before you act, for this is your last chance.” Thick slime leaked from his maw as he spoke, uncaging the sickly liquid that built up during the attack.
^^

+2 Formation Points

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
Nightwalkers
Formation
03-29-2021, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2021, 04:23 AM by Aso. Edited 1 time in total.)
She whimpered softly as he continued for however long it took him to finish. She didn't pay attention to the time.
Only the desire not to die.

Once he was done with his borderline slaughter, Eldra was trembling from the agony, turning her face away from him with tear-stained eyes as he snarled his warning into her face.

She understood and it showed.
The massive woman tried to upturn her stomach to him with a submissive, shaky whine.

+1 Formation Points

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
Nightwalkers
03-29-2021, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2021, 07:30 PM by Vengeance. Edited 1 time in total.)
Content Warning
  • Abuse
  • Sexual Assault
  • Oppression
^^
The suffering she self was evident, the tears staining her cheeks and yet he felt no remorse for his actions. Not this time, not ever. Any signs of sympathy from the monster of a man were all but a ploy for some long con, as that muscle that beat within his chest had no rhythm for solace. Even Hydra or Celnes were as close to friends as he got, and were simply allies... who knew what he would do or think of them should their usefulness fade from their bones.

The smell of blood filled the air, thickening the mist in a delicious iron tang. The look in her violet eyes, the fear, the sorrow, the trembling in her body. Once full of life, daring to speak against the lords who guarded King Elk was brought down to nothing but a shivering ball of blood and flesh just underneath him.

and it excited him.

Once more he lunged for her neck, this time more so as a manner of controlling her movements, tightening his grip just enough to threaten in ripping out the last bit of life she had left should she refuse or fight what was coming next. Bracing and balancing himself with his front paws on either side of her, he used one of his hind legs to kick and forcefully move her tail out of the way this time should it be curved under her tender side. He was merciful once, and one too many times with this one.

Without much more of a warning, he'd begin thrusting into her, unforgivingly, selfishly satisfying every need that arose within him this time.
^^
the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
Formation
Nightwalkers
03-29-2021, 07:35 PM
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
  • Abuse
  • Sexual Assault
The tension was high as she waited for more, and at first none came.
Then as she tried to rise she was slammed to the ground by the throat again, and she gasped sharply as her Warlord violated her.
Sharply, harshly, unforgivingly vicious.
The massive woman squeezes her eyes shut against silent sobs, forced to feel him in the places she never thought she'd be unfortunate enough to have to surrender.

And in these stretching hours, Eldra's flames began to snuff as her eyes became hollow, and broken, the longer she had to endure.
the staff team luvs u
Formation
Nightwalkers
Content Warning
03-29-2021, 08:29 PM
Content Warning
  • Sexual Assault
^^
His actions were without lust, love, affection, or the desire for sexual satisfaction. It was purely the desire to dominate, to humiliate, the thirst for her sorrows that fueled his actions. Fear me, he thought through grunts. Worship me, he held nothing back. Snorting through his nose as his breath struggled to keep up with his body, moving nearly on its own.

He was the Devil of the reach, the Lord and Master of the dark mist.

After a while, he was finished. Finally stepping off and away from Eldra's beaten and used body, now his as far as he was concerned to do as he pleased until she earned his respect. If she wanted to act like a mindless bitch, he would treat her as such. With no glance tossed her way this time, he spoke as he walked off, leaving her to pick up her own pieces alone. “Do not disappoint me again Eldra.”

Was his final threat.

Her final chance.
^^
Exit! </3

the staff team luvs u
03-29-2021, 09:09 PM
And so it was. 
She suffered through his punishment for her in broken silence until he was done, and after he left, it took her hours to rise again, at which point she limped silently into the trees to lick at her bleeding wounds and hold her shattered soul to her chest.
the staff team luvs u
scroll to top