Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
I'm the Big Boss.

Midnight Thunderstorms 67° F
P
Paladin
Adventurer
11-22-2022, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2022, 02:06 PM by Creole. Edited 7 times in total.)

Itching itching itching. It was echoing and scratching, it was pain and pleasure it was pure chaos. Everything inside that chasm of destruction was wreaked with havoc, there was a storm and it brewed and brewed for days. Weeks. Months. It was building building building and today it burst. That dam, that wall, the barrier of protection for the world had been destroyed and today he would rule like he should, he would tear the depths of mind and soul and mangle the conscious of another. Today wasn't a day for peace it was a day for destruction.

He walked with power in his stride, each step was thundered and was nearly echoed in the heavens as they cried for his monsterous return, they knew what he was, what he was capable of, what he had hidden from Canis. His eyes were wide with malice as he scanned the lands being washed away of the scents of cats and their fall from grace, surely this was now free lands and he was able to roam. God's above pray a cat didn't cross his path today as it would have been a battle for the books. He wanted blood, his and another's, he wanted to watch the differences in thickness and color meld on feet and mud, wanted to sink teeth into flesh and heavens knew it wouldn't be his own.

Thunder rumbled while the flashes of light momentarily illuminated his silhouette, outlining white features like an ethereal being of pain and death. Hell incarnate came with silence as he gently left pawprints in the mud. Reign knew not he had left and he'd like to keep it that way. When he departed their den she was sleeping soundly surrounded by the snores of her young, the sound was deafening, maddening, he had to get out. The dragon stood high on a rock, staring out at the large crumbling structure below, he could go there but he wouldn't. Creole stood perched nearby and gazed with glowing pools of golden madness.

As he stared his body trembled with this ache for ripping threads of tendons, he felt a shudder roll through his form as he flung his head quickly to the sky, the king sent out a gutteral growling howl, the cry of a monster rolled over the hills, high above the storm it would echo to touches beyond eyes and echo through walls below. The sound would roll and claw at everything underneath him. On this dark night the dragon king beckoned trouble, begged it to his doorstep. Would it come? Would he be met with chaos unleashed or would he be met with a cowering being he would overpower and mangle to send home to their mothers in pieces?

Desire wouldn't be met upon the one to come to him, oh no that would travel home. He would send his lust into a frenzy here and go home to defile his wife in ways she hadn't yet to experience. He wouldn't put claws or teeth against her unless she struck first, and even then he would hold back, but he couldn't unleash those screaming voices in his head on her. She didn't deserve that cruelty. That might have been what angered him the most, what sent his demons into that thrashing wildness inside, he couldn't just... Have a taste... Tonight he would taste others and then go home and taste his wife, but for now he needed to harm to heal.

“”

“”

the staff team luvs u

Creole is a 3-3-3 character.
*Reign and her family are allowed to join any thread he's in unless stated otherwise.*
I write for the man. I do not condone this man's actions.
I speak. I think. I listen.
11-24-2022, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2022, 09:53 PM by Alis. Edited 2 times in total.)

She was out of the temperate, roaming far and wide in the hopes to not run into that yearling again, though she'd traveled with him and his siblings in a small 'pact' for a bit. He'd been alright, but now it was time for Alis to get out and about, instead of clinging to one spot like a hermit. Pawsteps in the distance caught her attention, and as she filtered over, a pale white man took her attention.

Alis gave a small chuff, with no idea about what she was getting herself into. “Hi,” She called, tone friendly as she made her way over. Her pale tail wagged behind her as a smile crawled up her features; perhaps a chance to make a new friend . . . but boy, would she be wrong.

“I'm Alis.”

the staff team luvs u
Adventurer
Paladin
11-26-2022, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2022, 02:06 PM by Creole. Edited 2 times in total.)

Oh! I forgot to link the song!
Here it is in case you want it!
https://open.spotify.com/track/1uvfj7kUl...=copy-link

Creole stood perched above his current reign, these mountains echoing these loud thunderclaps seemed to echo loudly throughout those caverns and crevasses in his cranium, that itching was throbbing now, it was becoming almost painful. It was hard to scent anything in the storm but he could see within those flashing lights the form that neared, the poor child had no idea what they were meeting. This monster wouldn't let them walk away whole, if at all.

This female, she was tall and lean, in the darkness she was illuminated like a goddess sent for his sacrifice, she would be the instrument for his destruction. She approached with a slight air of caution, but not a lot which was a poor understatement on her end. He pulled himself to his full height, eyes trained on her, Creoles pupils were dilated with more then the desire to pull in the light that was so scarce. They ached with list, bloodlust to be specific, the other would come after. Sadomasochistic he was definitely ready for this. She had a small smile on those features as she approached him with a chuffed hi and gave him her name.

Her name was nothing, meant nothing. She was covered in white, and what he could see she had markings on the tips of her ears and tail that were either a black or a grey, perhaps a brown? He didn't know, he didn't care. The dragon looked down at the girl with a snarl on his tones, teeth bared out at her as he practically roared, his voice deep and dangerous as the scents of an unknown pack floated to his nostrils, and the scent of the forest. The scent of home. For some reason this angered him even more and he growled gutteral inches from her face. “дорогой” “You are nothing He snarled before snapping his sharpened daggers in front of her face.

He took no time before he sprung on her. His large heavy form flipping her into her back with a heavy shove of his barreled chest, he stood above her before she growled at her once more, the dragon bent his head down with ears flattened. The wind raged around them, sending droplets flying and his fur twisting wildly. His eyes had no sense of sanity left, his brain had snapped and he was too far gone. Narrowing his eyes at the girl he smirked, those daggers glinting brightly as he spoke. “Run...” He threatened. He wanted a game. She would be it.

“”

“”

@Alis
the staff team luvs u

*Reign and her family are allowed to join any thread he's in unless stated otherwise.*
11-28-2022, 10:54 AM

His teeth, bared and sharp and shiny, brought a sense of instinctual terror to her stomach. She should run, she knew, so why was she paralyzed in place?! She begged, urged, needed to get out of there, and yet, his voice found her squirming uncomfortably as he snapped towards her. She felt like she was going to throw up. “дорогой” He purred in a tongue she didn't know. “You are nothing Ah, yes. Alis should most definitely get out of there. But then--

He sprung, flinging her back. His gaze squinted, a smirk crawling up his features as she began to understand that, no, she was not here to make a new acquaintance, she was here to be his fucking play-toy. “Run...” He said, and Alis quickly flung herself back to her paws, beginning to sprint across the plains while screaming out for help, though his paws thundered behind her – or was she imagining such a sound? Nonetheless, she'd beg and cry for assistance in getting away from this unstable man. SOMEONE HELP ME--! She cried, loud and clear, though the sky roared above. She blinked as rain threatened to spill into her eyes, and her paw splashed into a deep puddle as she went, sending her flying forwards with multiple thuds.

Fuck. Her paw screamed and ached like a bitch as she lay there, bruised from the tumble as her gaze settled upon the pale man, all too similar to her own shade. Bile began to rise in her throat, followed by a similar sense of dread that she had to swallow down to properly be able to beg for her fucking mercy. Please, She sobbed. Alis was fucking crying now, though such tears could easily be mistaken for rain from a distance away, though her shoulders jittered and jumped as she cried. Please don't hurt me . . .

the staff team luvs u
Adventurer
Paladin
11-28-2022, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2022, 02:40 PM by Creole. Edited 2 times in total.)

If this is too much pp DM me on discord I'll fix it <3

The venomous dragon loomed over her for nor more then a few seconds before she sprung up from before him and dashed. He would give her a second. Breathe... 2... 3... He could smell her fear from where he stood, through the heavens tears he still could smell the permeation of her dread. He took such pleasure knowing that the source of this was him, he purred a growl with a malicious smile that dared her to turn back. Her cries were lost in the thunder that roared over them, he could hear her but he doubted anybody else could through this tempest of cruelty. He watched her sprint and he flung himself forward, soaring through the air like the dragon he was, landing with a thump on the mud below, it splashed his ever perfect coat and splashed mud across the white, he was tainted.

In the throes of his rage he could feel that wall in his throat building, the anticipation of blood on his tongue was too much, and as he dug his nails into the slipper substance below he slid ever so slightly, giving him the push he needed to continue his momentum. He heard the splash as he neared, his eyes narrowing as he watched her fall forward, flipping head over tail as she rolled. There was a small wave of darkness as she landed, the puddle below soaking her. The smell of wet wolf infuriated him, he didn't want to smell the stench of her wet fur, only her fear.

Lightning flashed as he sidled towards her, she whimpered in pain, her ankle injured from the fall, she begged for her life and those pleads we're so delicious. How adorable, this little thing wanted to live. It's a shame he wouldn't let her live till tomorrow. He placed one foot before the other, a slow movement towards her. The large man's hips swaying as a smile creased those onyx lips, he could taste her pleads and he wanted more.

“Don't hurt you...? My dear I feel it's too late for that... You were mine before you knew it...” He purred down at her, tracing his nose along her side as he breathed deeply. He drew his massive muzzle across her jawline and stopped, taking a deep breath by her ear before catching the huffs and snapping on her ear. He grasped it about halfway down and bit hard, he felt his teeth connect through the thin skin and ripped, taking part of it with him. He threw the remainders at her feet and licked his lips.

Creole could taste the tang of metal, feel the warmth on his maw, sliding down his throat and he craved more. Snarling at her he took no more then a few seconds to grasp at her scruff to pull her closer to him. “There will be nothing left but fur and bones when I'm finished with you... Your soul will be trapped... I won't let you leave...” He laughed as he took another snap at her jaw, hoping to catch the skin underneath.

“”

“”

@Alis
the staff team luvs u

11-29-2022, 12:11 PM

“Don't hurt you...? My dear I feel it's too late for that... You were mine before you knew it...” He grew closer, taking in her scent before trailing his nose up to her ear, and Alis screamed as he tore off one, and then the other. Her ankle burned; probably sprained, and now her ears hollered, as well. Violent tears had begun spewing down her cheeks at this point. He grabbed her by the scruff, drawing her closer; “There will be nothing left but fur and bones when I'm finished with you... Your soul will be trapped... I won't let you leave...”

And then the monster fucking laughed, releasing her to snag the hairs on her chin between his fangs. Alis continued to cry as blood began to well, dripping down her neck; no longer would she beg for mercy, for she wanted this to merely be over with already. Such a pain – and such horrendous scarring – would not be something that Alis wanted to live for in the slightest. Nonetheless, she threw her head back and wailed, trying to push away from him with the ounce of instinctive survivability rates she still managed to uphole within herself. She sobbed.

“Just finish me already, She begged, eyes screwed shut. “What . . . w-what more could you want?! Because if it was to hear her scream, well, he'd most certainly earned that as she let out another sob-holler, throwing her head forwards this time as she sobbed between her paws, leaving open room for him to go for the back of her throat and take the killing bite; let it be over with. No longer did she want to be played, to be toyed around with, because frankly, it was fucking painful and garnered her a less-than-happy reaction, as she sobbed.

Just end it already.

She looked up at him.

Please.

the staff team luvs u
Paladin
Content Warning
Adventurer
11-29-2022, 02:20 PM
Content Warning
This post contains content that may be unsettling to some readers, including:
  • Oppression
  • Abuse
  • Graphic Violence

She shrieked a shrill sound, an echo through the storm that reverberated through his ear canals, so enticing we're her sounds and it was a melody that coaxed him further. She begged him with her life as her crimson poured from wounds brought forth by his reign or terror. Reign... Her name brought fourth another flood of terrible pleasure as the sadomasochistic tendencies were brought out further, her snarled loudly, that gutteral war cry that would bring down teeth to rip a chunk from her side, he stood above her, fur and flesh dangling from his jowls, spitting it next to her he continued to stand above her, both paws on each side of her body as he lowered down onto her. He pressed his warmth to hers and let out a soft moan of distant relief, he could feel her heart pumping the blood onto his body from her gaping wound.

The color stained his side, infected his pelt with her scent of life and death. He would return home to his lover plagued with the scent of another female and her demise. He wouldn't smell of escapades of romance but the a dance of death, he would cover her with the wetness of Alis's life and he would howl songs while they did their own dance. These thoughts of future actions brought a new flood and he whipped his head to her leg, ripping another piece from her clay figure, the woman below was a mottled mess of rain, tears, blood and mud as she writhed below him screaming and crying. He shuddered as he squelched harder, holding her body in his mouth longer this time.

“Your soul is mine...” He told her as he claimed the body below. He licked at her tears with a gentle smile on his face before he whispered softly into what was left of her ears, “Goodbye” “мой нежный цветок” and wasted no time bringing crushing jaws down on her windpipe, without hesitation the man bit down. He could feel the breath escape as he heard her larynx break. That crunch of life turning to death was instant and another shudder left his body as he felt her soul slipping away. He stood over her holding her throat in his mouth panting. His eyes wild like the madman he hid ever so well, the dragon glared golden eyes of madness into the empty storm, he swallowed the melted rubies that flowed into his mouth, that delicious taste making his cavern water. How delicious she tasted in her end.

“”

“”

@Alis
the staff team luvs u

Content Warning
11-29-2022, 02:42 PM
Content Warning
  • Mild Gore
  • Sexuality
  • Graphic Violence

He tore her limb from limb; she was bruised, broken and bloody, her ears but fleshy mounds and her sides but pits of gore as he tore her to shreds. The pain was such a blaze of pure hellfire that Alis felt numb, and yet excruciatingly inflamed-- it was horrid. He rubbed himself alongside her, a soft moan whispering into the air, which made Alis grow still; he wasn't... getting off with this, was he? She felt like she was about to throw up. No-- surely not...

Though she only sobbed and screamed further as she felt herself being stolen, bit-by-painful-fucking-bit as he broke her. She cried out in pain, and the man spoke again, his name still but a mystery to her, though she knew it would never provide any use. Not now, not when she was so close to the sweet resist of the overworld. “Your soul is mine...” He licked at her cheek, collecting her tears in what could've been a comforting manner, though it was but a monster finding pleasure in the act of bringing others to misery. She shook.

“Goodbye, мой нежный цветок” And then, as she gave one final scream, her voice broke off in a silent gurgle of blood and saliva as he neck broke, her head snapping to the side in a scarily unnatural way. Her body, which would probably be left there to rot, now lifeless an empty; but a husk sitting in a field, underneath a monster who clearly had no remorse.

It was over for dear Alis Anges, sweet, little yearling.

It was all over.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
Paladin
Adventurer
11-29-2022, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2022, 08:43 PM by Creole. Edited 1 time in total.)
Content Warning
  • Mild Gore
  • Oppression
  • Sexuality
  • Abuse
  • Graphic Violence

The demon felt her spirit slip, it was as if he felt the swirl of her essence pull through his teeth, sliding like smoke nearly visible but chased away by the rain. With that crunch of death came the twitch of her head, nearly twisting to touch her neck. He laughed through her flesh as he smiled and shook her like a ragdoll, blood flying this way and that like paint from an artists angry strokes. She flopped around in a delightful way, he stood at full height, her body limp from his jowls as she dangled like a toy. He dropped her and she fell with what one would call a 'sickening' thud, to him it was just a bass drum thrumming with the silence in his head.

Almost silence. One need had been filled, now there was another growing hunger that needed to be sated. His mouth hung open, slack as drool began to drip, this was a side he missed in himself and he felt alive again. He gazed towards his home over his shoulder, panting as his desire grew stronger and stronger, his need for his wife was upon him and that was his next destination. He slowly turned his body to face where he would run and muttered a single word as if he was currently possessed. “@Reign ...” He growled and began to run.

What might have normally taken him hours on hours took much less as he ran in a trance, that pressure in his chest pulling and cold. He would have her, take her if he had too... Creole didn't expect it would come to that, as he approached lands his speeds didn't fail as he came to the mouth of their den, staring at her like a wisp.

“”

“”

the staff team luvs u

scroll to top