Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
move forward

Afternoon Sunny/Clear
P
Ecologist
11-18-2022, 06:11 PM
It was a rare sunny day.

The weeks and days since that incident were brooding at best. Baelfire had glanced at the sky, exiting from his makeshift shelter, upon morning's grasp. He stuck around that location for a bit, mapping and gathering herbs close by. They were all dying from the frost already, but the sun's subtle warmth seemed to be keeping the worst at bay this day. He breathed in a crisp and cold breath, filling his lungs with frost.

When he opened his good eye again, he finds another has crossed his path. Baelfire is not one to chase or hound anyone, but he does chuff a greeting. If the young woman decides to approach, he decides to be courteous. Though that is not rare either. He can be gruff, true, but at least he is aware of his own shortcomings. Others did not seem to be at times. "Greetings." She did indeed approach.

"I felt it was rude to lock an eye with you, and not say something" he remarked honestly "do not worry; I need nothing from you. Though" he recalled his lonely road "some company would be welcomed, as I dry these herbs." He gestures to his paws, where stacks of sparse plants were seen.

the staff team luvs u
[Image: 59631057_gcZT0fbEQJ1yZ2Q.png]
IF YOU CAN'T FIX WHAT'S BROKEN
WHAT ARE YOU THEN?
scroll to top