Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
you're too clean for the south

Sunrise Sunny/Clear
P
Ecologist
10-07-2022, 03:37 AM

Days had gone by — no, weeks since she'd left Greenwood's borders. The last time she'd left, she came home with another child. And that had been keeping her busy, running after two kids of different origins. Nora found a time to slip out, allowing them to roam and play with each other and the other members. She needed a breath of fresh air and time to herself, just for a little walk. Anxiety prickled across her shoulders and chest at the thought of one of them running off — but she couldn't watch them forever. She had to trust that they'd know better, that they'd be safe.

The doe-like woman crossed into their neighboring territory, Lapis Nestle. It made her giggle when she first heard the name, as it resembled her own maiden name. It felt like a home away from home, a kingdom to herself in fields of flowers. Greeting each petal with a slight sniff, and a wriggle of her nose, she noted them to herself. The ones she knew, and then documented the others in her head. She'd ask about them when she returned, to see if anyone else may have known what they were. 

the staff team luvs u
elenora is transgender, male to female. so to strangers, she appears as a male.

[Image: ciLzP54.png]
10-07-2022, 04:27 AM

It was a far cry from the icy tendrils of the tundra or the rocky slopes of the mountains but the plains weren't anything to turn one's nose to and the Wildfire was no different. Slowly, the beautiful shades of light golds and lush greens mingled together as the winds blew, coasting through her semi-thick fur, whiskers twitching in response to the terrain breaking up into greens and blues and lilac wildflowers spilling across the way. The trees, however sparsely spaced apart, offered enough shade to bring a chill to her spine. Though this wouldn't be the only reason.

None unlike the creature they resembled, a wolf trotted through the flowers, occupied by their scent or look, all as she did to them. Doe-like in appearance, spotted and shaded in gorgeous shades of browns. Benji's tail wagged before her mind recognized it. "Hello," she said, voice low and gritted though her body language remained easy and welcoming, hare ears pricked high on her head as she neared the other wolf. "The sunlight looks lovely on you..."

the staff team luvs u
Ecologist
10-09-2022, 05:18 PM

Elenora had been so engrossed in her studies that she hadn't even noticed anyone else nearby. Usually she would have smelt them before they got close enough to greet her. But she had been nose-deep in petals that her senses were a little dimmed by the pollen. Just as she was on a patch of peppermint — which she knew very well and had plenty of in her den, a voice broke her out of the world she was living in, and slammed her back into reality. 

A quick look was sent around her by the demand of her light blue eyes. They found the culprit, following by the sound of their voice. Elenora was greeted with the other, dressed in a dashing shade of brown akin to what elks carried, with dashes of lighter tan offsetting the rest of her colors. She thought this must be what others felt when they looked at her and thought deer. But in this instance, the other just resembled beauty.

The other seemed friendly enough, their stance welcoming and posture seeming to not pin them down as dominant or submissive in stature. Just another wolf. "Oh.. why hello!" She greeted, a smile turning the ends of her lips upward. The next sentence that came from the other hit her like a ton of bricks. A red hot heat wave shuddered throughout her. Whenever someone gave her a compliment, she ate it up alone, in silence. The lack of them throughout her childhood made her take each of them now, with appreciation. "T-Thank you! You too! I.. your fur is so pretty..." She says, nervously and probably too quickly. 

the staff team luvs u

10-10-2022, 03:32 AM

The stranger's eyes were ... like the ocean, twinkling with the sunlight and Benji swore her heart skipped a beat, hesitant though, she came to a respectful stop leaving a couple of feet between them. This meant the stranger would have to invite her closer or breach an unspoken boundary that she didn't maintain with any sense of seriousness. Her tail kept a steady wag, deceiving any bit of calm she may have tried to portray, ears flattening back against her skull in a shade of bashfulness as the stranger's voice graced her, though her words remained surprisingly bold.

"How flattering... Though I know I hold no light to you," said Benji, offering a soft smile, noting the way the kisses of white sloped the stranger's spine, sides, her eyes surely telling where her focus lay. "It's like the stars touched you—I wonder if they know how lucky they were, I wouldn't be able to forget."

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
10-11-2022, 10:04 PM
Content Warning
This post contains content that may be unsettling to some readers, including:
  • Sexuality
  • Reference incest for backstory

The other wolf was very close to her, leaving a respectful space in between the two. But still, Elenora was afraid they could see her blush. Or at least feel the heat building around her. The doe-woman's tail fell, swishing slightly behind her in a friendly manner, both of them almost mirroring each other in manner and stature. Of course, the stranger stood just a little taller and thicker than she did, but that kind of thing rarely made her nervous. Right now, all she could feel from it was the slight shiver of her legs. 

The next compliment that left the stranger's lips made Elenora nervously giggle and her eyes shied away, shifting on her paws, awkwardly. "I-I don't think that's true at all..." No one had ever been this found, or spoke this much about how... supposedly pretty she was. She'd always been envied for her handsomeness, back within the cult where she was deemed as handsome for her exquisite pelt. Generations of breeding made up who she was. Even if some familial lines were crossed over. But never this way. It felt... weird. Good weird. Butterflies in her chest and out of breath as if the other had sucked it out of her lips, themself. She'd never felt anything like this before. Unbridled rushing blood bringing a ringing to her ears and euphoria seeping in her bones.

As the stranger's eyes roamed her body, tracing every spot she had with their gaze, Nora felt on display, her tail flashing up and along her side. As if trying to hide away from any more compliments, but it didn't stop the other. Completely flustered, she tried mumbling something incoherent, feeling a rush of heat swarm her head, making it hard to think straight. The other was so smooth, and Nora was the opposite. "Hah... No I.. Hmmph." She'd never been in this situation. With Kore it was different, it felt natural. This was something else. Blunt and without training wheels, forced into an interaction that made her body shiver, reminding her of how lonely she was most nights. "Your beauty is unrivaled by the stars.. Burning brightly like a supernova.." she murmurs. She is nervous, voice shaking, as she steps close, azure eyes wide and her stance set low. "Touch me and we might collide ~" A whisper on the wind, it is just the two of them and the cool breeze, no one else to watch the doe succumb to this feeling. 

the staff team luvs u

Content Warning
10-13-2022, 12:09 AM
Content Warning
  • Sexuality

For the fault it could at times be, Benji's honesty only served to pull her thoughts into a dialogue, sweetened and singularly intent on the way the sunlight graced the stranger's fur, face, eyes of ocean hues that beckoned her shyly. She was far from inexperienced when it came to attraction to another—expressing it, enough coming of it but it wasn't often her words were reciprocated similarly; never the one to be charmed, it hooked the sapling throes of desire in her heart that would surely make her nothing but putty in the other's touch. "I know it to be true but I've not an issue saying it again and again until you do, too," she hummed, daring to be bold as she took a step closer, a heartbeat then two. Long enough to allow the other to step back, utter some distaste, before moving to ever so gently lick the other's ears... cheek, then the corner of her mouth; a tease of affection, pulling away. "Something must have divined this because all my wandering led me right to you."

Benji was so attentive, eyes tracking the other's body eagerly, eyes softening as her ears twitched to lost words; if she was anything, it was gentle, moving closer once more to lick again at the other's cheek, with a little whine bordering on a croon. Ah. It wasn't just Benji who knew how to make words build something delightfully aching.

It was then the other stepped close, a sign; all she'd needed to know she could push a little. That the interest which bloomed when her eyes fell on the other was something equally wanted. Benji approached, leaving not a bit of space as she brushed her shoulder, then her side against the doe-wolf, a low, rumbling noise of sheer desire in her throat all the while. Benji took her time to move where they'd be shoulder to shoulder, slowly rounding behind the other and sure to leave a lick at her hip, along her spine, and then the back of her neck. "If I'm a supernova and you're the stars," she punctuated this with another lick. "If you ask... I'd want nothing more than to see what universe we could create together, love."

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
10-15-2022, 11:59 PM
Content Warning
  • Graphic Sexuality
  • Super gay content

The closer the stranger crept, the smaller Elenora seemed to feel. Freckles of light shone on them in kaleidoscopic patterns, gleaming in, but allowing enough shadow to provide them with the ambience, almost whispering, 'cold weather's coming, find someone to grow warm with.' A fire prickled within Elenora's heart, beating down unto her thighs, her shivering legs being entranced by heat, and not submitting to the cold. Her tongue felt parched and throat coarse, as if she'd come upon a desert's dryness. Each word she held onto the precipice of. As if she is a lamb being led to slaughter, entranced by only the speaker's coaxing, eyes wide with naivete. 

They stepped closer, defying gravity's pull, and leaning close enough for Elenora to smell the musk that emanates from them. It is close to the same one that perfumes from her, though hers is tainted with lemongrass and roses, her bedside outlined with the red petals and herbs not far off. A part of Elenora was now engrained with the potent fragrance of medicinal properties, masking whatever male scent on her that she could. She's lost within the stranger, so much so that she does not care whomever the other is. Maybe it's the slight tinge of feminine that whispers from their voice. Sure it is raspy, but the calmness of it pours into the doe — and she forgets her true nature of fleeing. 

The feeling of their lips upon her ears, giving her the feeling of being touched — which is certainly accompanied by the softest of breaths, trying to find air when she felt like there was none. All the air is in the stranger's lungs and she wants to have it, to be a part of something greater. When they pull away, a sharp noise is made, faltering over her paws, almost fumbling into the other by sheer absence of mind. All that remains between her brain and her eyes is a haze. "Let's hope the divine stays kind to... two sinners like us.." Whatever context the other takes it as resonates with Elenora. Whether it be the resistance against what they were born as, who they were attracted to, or just two plain strangers passing in the morning, and surrendering to this innate feeling, so be it. She doesn't care, no, she just wants to stay in this in between place. Where there is a drugged-like feeling of absorption. 

The return of the other's tongue against her cheek creates the soft whining once more, paralyzing her into a stretched stance, allowing the elk-colored stranger access to the most vital part of her; her neck. And while they do not take that chance, but the agonizing crawl they took, watching her like art on display. And finally, allowance of the other's shoulder upon hers, the feeling of Benji's lips crawling up from her hip, to her spine, and finally her neck. It drove her insane, making every inch of her quiver, lips pressing together to not alert anyone nearby, but soft moans gnawing at her teeth.

In those words, the world around her seems light years away, and the two of them are gods in the making. Ethereal, projecting into a universe that is all their very own — peripherals bound to this mortal realm until Elenora gives the word. The doe's lips shudder, arching her back and giving a sly look around her shoulder, as if something had given her this unknown strength that she felt — a force of lust overcoming this anxiety she felt. One night, to not be alone, yearning for touch from someone she might not be able to ever make a move on — no, this is now, here, for her. For them. Elenora's clear-blue eyes, now clouded with a sheen of lust, roll unto the other, her lips curved into a small smile, innocent as she had been moments ago, ebbing with passion, "Take me, crash into me, won't you? Make something with me that only we can share.." And her whole body shifts, leaning backwards to push them into one another, not willing to wait another moment — to be patient for a galaxy waiting. After all, who could be? 

the staff team luvs u

Content Warning
10-16-2022, 05:28 AM
Content Warning
  • Graphic Sexuality

From the outside looking in, one might say Benji was the one leading this dance, lingering above the stranger with her touch bending her this way and that, drawing soft sounds from a bared throat and earning what some would say was utter giving. An eager offer to take written into the lines of the stranger's body that she saw and whined at, desire and giddiness taking hold of her without shame as her tail went from a timid wag to a wide sway as she let the other's reactions draw her in. Truth be told, she was this wolf's, through and through. A single sentence would see her however was asked of her

The stranger was scented sweet, notes Benji knew she'd retain and forever come to associate with the doe-furred wolf, notes she so eagerly wanted to mix with her own; for her sea salt undertones to bleed with lemongrass and the prettiest pieces of the earth, she needed to know how this stranger would wear the whispers of the ocean, wondered how many would know just how close they'd come because they stunk of each other. "Ah," uttered Benji, licking again, waiting for the other to curl into her touch only to lift a paw to rest easy on the spine of the doe-wolf, forward in what it said about intention but immensely gentle; as though the wolf could simply shake and rid herself of Benji's desires, it wouldn't be hard. She'd take a no, she'd take hesitation. If it wasn't entirely enthusiastic, she'd withdraw... she'd remain honest, though, nibbling gently on the ears of the other, voice a low rasp, "I've no gorgeous words to say how much I desire you, all of you, every inch..."

It felt akin to a grace; being allowed so close, so close to more. Benji could taste it. Taste her. Fuck, she wanted more.

She wanted the doe. Hoped the doe desired her and she could be allowed to urge soft sounds of sheer pleasure from such a pretty face, some primal aspect of her mind cooed at the idea of when she knew it was all cause of her. This stranger won her, there wasn't a doubt she'd earn whatever she wanted from Benji's tongue.

Benji moved, pressed her forehead to the side of the other's face, a quick nuzzle that easily allowed her to lick and nip at that throat again. "Sinners as we may be, love, I've found nothing except sanctity with you—but even angels should have a moment to be unholy, no?" It didn't matter what they were, what they weren't, who they'd been before now or where they came from. All that mattered was them. This moment was theirs and theirs alone, two strangers crossing paths in such a glorious way that she didn't wish to end. Let me stay, she thought, feeling the other flush against her chest. They were alone, entirely, not a soul in the golden sunlight they were dappled in; oh, how was she not supposed to melt?

The doe glanced at her, their eyes met and what unfolded was Benji's undoing. The words were uttered.

Take me.

With the doe pressing against her invitingly, Benji whined, softly whuffed; the prior loud enough to reveal their location but the concept of bystanders was gone, they were everything and anything and nothing but them walked these plains, touched these flowers. Benji followed the direction she spoke. Her hips twitched. In an instant, she was up, on her hind legs then her, chest to spin, mouth to nape; forelegs finding their place at the doe's hips alike they'd both been made to slot together so effortlessly. The birth of a cosmos all their own would be created here. No, it was far from the first time she found herself in this position—though she did not doubt this time would be slightly different for reasons she scented the instant she'd come so close—but it didn't dissuade her. The doe asked of her something simple, she'd deliver, too; a she-wolf Benji was more than delighted and surprised and overwhelmed to know desired her like this. A gift unto itself.

Wordless. Enraptured. Every sensation was riddled with the doe, she wanted nothing more.

As attentive as she was, gentle, a point came when Benji lifted her mouth from the doe's neck to press her mouth to that wildly beating pulse, a hum in her throat, and it goaded her in a way that was inevitable when hips met hocks and the doe accepted her advance. "Benji," she muttered, voice a groan of a sound, lifting her head to where it pressed to the other's throat. "My name's Benji... I want to know you."

It perhaps sounded as silly as seemed, learn another's name when colliding like this already, yet Benji's words were nothing but devoted, sincere, she wanted to learn the doe inside and out and she'd eat up anything offered.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
10-22-2022, 08:13 PM
Content Warning
  • Graphic Sexuality

Each time they touch, pressed together by gravity's own will instead of their own; it feels akin to tiny universes being made in the friction of their skin, lighting up stars across each tiny galaxy. The doe has felt nothing like it before. Sure, maybe small sparks in her chest, thumping lightly, but nothing as intense as creation

Benji's paw presses softly into the curve of her back, making the doe arch slightly, her tail fluttering upwards, as if already accepting this mingling, too eager to be together as one, melting into each other, unable to find the flaws in herself when melded with someone so utterly divine. The words that fall from the Goddess' lips make her shiver. She can't even think in a straight line right now, all of her usually clear head hazy with lust. Her hackles raised softly, feeling each lick, kiss, word making her skin crawl, barely able to hold herself upright. Falling head over heels in an instant, an emotion that she knew quite well — but it never paired with someone else so smoothly. Someone who wanted her — all of her, every inch, "Take this moment with me," 'And all those you don't want. Infect me, too, with your sin. "What's a little more sin?" She whispers, knowing she is the worst of them both — even if her heart wouldn't let her think about it, and deny the thought. The underlying iterations of derogatory words remind her of who she is — but all of them are silent in this moment. She can let them go, and unleash herself, her woes into another, to a universe waiting. 

It didn't matter if anyone found them, because they were rendered invisible to the public in their own eyes, too wrapped up in the feeling, the thought of each other. Elenora's eyes slide over Benji's face one last time as the stranger finds their way around her, as smooth as they had worked the words into her heart. As soon as the divine finds their way on top of her, she gasps, sucking in a harsh breath but finding it easier as the stranger's weight pours into them, their teeth finding a gentle purchase in her nape. Her nose scrunches, but with every notch of Benji focused on her, it becomes easier to breathe, easier to find herself bent into any shape the other wants them to conform to — if this universe is their own, then she wants Benji to take the lead, with their effortless, poetic, enthralling words. 

And the dance of the cosmos began as it always had, the collision too much mass, a bursting wave of shock throughout an empty space. One so lonely, quickly becomes full of someone else, and together they are brought, pain be damned. The whole world be forgotten, it is time for their very own place together, as one. "Benjibenjibenji..." She drawls out in a soft moan, their name over and over, like a daily iteration. Like the name had been placed in the back of her mind since birth — and knew them without ever even meeting. 

"I...I.." She struggled, "I'm Elenora.." She screwed her maw shut, for if she said the next part, then she wouldn't be able to hear her name be called out by a true angel — by someone who thought of her this way. And even if this was for one night only, then she would have a memory to draw upon in her lonelier nights, of a holy stranger named Benji.

the staff team luvs u

Content Warning
10-23-2022, 01:48 AM
Content Warning
  • Graphic Sexuality
There's something utterly intrinsic about this, the pull of their bodies, the absentminded sway, and thump of hearts and hips. It was devasting, delightfully, how every twitch and moan and receptive push of the other further sent Benji reeling, fixated on sensation rather than logic or thought; she was stupid, turned brainless, and ultimately at the beck and call of this doe and oh did she enjoy it. This primal giving of herself entirely and being entirely accepted, drew in. "Fuck," she was breathless, lost for words but determined to conjure some shred of wit for the woman. "Why not a little more than that—oh—as much as it takes to have every bit of you again and again." Destined, one could say, they weren't much different in height... just enough where Benji slotted into place with ease, bigger in stature, heavier, it kept the doe held precisely and allowed for the sweep of hips to bring her where they both needed. Pulse hammering far from her heart.

Gentle, gentle, she made sure to be so gentle as to ensure the doe felt as lost in the euphoria as she; working away little by little bit, methodical and careful. Benji's mouth still worked at the doe's nape, nibbling then tugging lightly before stretching to lick at the corners of a sweet mouth.

It would've gone slower, it would've, had the doe not spoken and torn her apart and built her up.

Her name was uttered again and again by a voice so gorgeous, underlined by gasps and whines Benji knew she caused. It pushed her over the edge, that slow drum of a pace quickened, tensed her up, made her ever so briefly fanatic as she sought a relief she felt rumbling in the other. A starburst. "Elenora," she whined, shamelessly whispering it into the doe's neck, next to her ear. "Nora, Nora, please..."

Benji begged like Elenora could do it, could split her down the center.

And, fuck, she did... she did, she did—

Benji came undone with nothing more than Elenora's name on her tongue and something as close to a purr as a wolf could manage, sensing the twitching and delight of the other. "You're Godly," she managed after an instance to compose herself, enough, at least. "Elenora, you're beyond me."
the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
10-25-2022, 10:09 PM
Content Warning
  • Graphic Sexuality

Every push and pull sent Elenora through a new wave of pleasure and pain, mixed together. Her back arched against Benji's chest, whimpering softly to her, murmuring quiet, sweet nothings. The feeling of all of her completed a part in Elenora, one she hadn't even bothered ever figuring out. The doe reached upwards, trying to catch her tongue against any part of Benji's maw area, licking softly as if to urge her on. This euphoric feeling that rang endlessly inside her ears, coinciding with the riveting moans and noises that left Benji's maw building in her throat, causing her voice to be even raspier. Elenora shivered at this, as if the other would be able to tell, from her legs already quaking, unsure if she could keep herself upright in her current, sluggish, elated form. 

In the heat of the moment, she could hear the goddess murmuring something about 'again and again' and truly, the thought of it made tears prickle at the edges of her eyes, even though she was not sad — there was already a longing constructing inside her. Though the wish that emanated from the stranger was even stronger, a rapturous pull tugging her heart at the thought of someone being there — wanting her, over and over again. "Ah ~ Yo-You may have every moment of me as you, mmm- please.." The words were breathless, huffing softly between each of them, shifting her hips backwards against the motions that Benji made, feeling her almost in tandem with herself — one whole of each other. 

The little whines in her ear, against her neck, hot breaths pressing down on her from behind as the angel's pace quickened, and Elenora bowed to her, her limbs stretching downwards as she tried to find center with her face almost pressing into the ground beneath them — her name being uttered as if it ached the other to speak, it sent Elenora over the edge — feeling the same burst of stars within her. In a state of bliss, her lips were bent agape, mumbling softly (something about how good she felt), and trying to catch her breath. 

She spoke softly, her voice still raspy and yet so gentle. Elenora was unsure if she'd ever heard anything like it — and drank every word, replaying the ones she'd softly gasped earlier in her head. A subdued giggle left her lips, slowly shaking her head from side to side, her legs shaking as she forced herself to stand, feeling weaker than she had before, and yet, risking another ounce of energy to meet Benji's lips once more. "Shhh... You are... radiant.. celestial.." she whispers, assuring that she is truly not the one who is divine — because there has never been someone as ethereal as her, that has ever taken notice of her. No one had ever appeared like a silent wish, for something to save her of the burdens she carried, no, it she must have been summoned from the tender nightly prayers she said to the cosmos. Finally, a call had been answered. 

the staff team luvs u

Content Warning
10-26-2022, 05:20 PM
Content Warning
  • Graphic Sexuality
Elenora was as silent in her encouragement as Benji was attentive to respond, crooning at the other's touch like a pretty plea; every moan and gasp a coax tightening in her gut, and they were nearing a point the wolf knew, one that seized and hauled—it made every tap of hips fierce, needy despite being so close to content that she was enveloped in it. A sensation rippling up from her thighs to her stomach was a foreign shake she knew. The mere result of her being larger than her partner, half of her wanted to loathe it, that her size could so easily bring pain, especially to those like the doe but there was something to the way Elenora handled her that alleviated guilt.

It came as if Elenora wanted to render her into nothingness, sweet, breathless words inviting her on, and on, and on... It would've destroyed the strongest creature but the strongest creature would've gladly pulled themself apart for her. "I—ah—I feel I may be selfish with you, love," she said, a promise more than anything. Benji would be greedy, and steal any moment the doe allowed her to take. Whether it be like this or not, she wanted it. All of it. More that stretched beyond meet and relief, that saw lingering, asking...

Benji's pace dangerously shifted at the tilt, the weight shoved against her; falling apart was only anticipated.

The kiss, however, was not—a grace of touch she rarely felt, her stomach twisted with a fluttering that left her ears flicking back as if bashful as if she was not still tethered to the doe. Benji swallowed, quick to return the gesture, brushing her cheek against the other's with an almost feline-esque purr. "And you're... divine, saintly... how heavenly it is, what we've done here." Benji hummed, licking at the other's cheek once more before finally making the move to pull away, regretful at the absence of warmth but welcomed once she was able to brush close to the doe, licking once at her throat then her muzzle before dancing backward with a wag to her tail. As if there wasn't a single thought of leaving the other's side to cross her mind. "There's so much day left, love, do you think I can steal any more of yours?"
the staff team luvs u
11-02-2022, 08:19 PM

The two of them were still connected as one, a being that did not need the outside world to feel seen or heard. All they had to do was be. It was easier than Elenora had thought, but maybe that was because of Benji — and the entrancing way she'd lured the doe in. For some reason, she felt safe. Benji seemed untouchable, one to slip through others' fingers, and yet here she was, catching a sunbeam in the palm of her own paw. 

The feeling of her inside her, pressing against her, and their lips meeting, it was overwhelming still, and it blurred her head with those hazy, post clarity of the aftermath of a big bang, finally realizing how life was created, and how it lived without touch. Notably, when Benji faded away from atop her but didn't let her alone for long, pulling close to her dotted side, licking up her throat; a shiver raked through the doe, an effortless noise leaving her lips, akin to those she was making moments ago. 

When detached once again, Elenora's eyes fluttered to life, wavering in her own steps as she tried to find her footing through the outcome of their creations. "Humm?" She murmured, a blissful slur, taking a short and stumbling step near the other, "You may steal all of it, beautiful." As if under a spell, she followed in tow of the other, an invisible line now linking them to one another — whether or not they liked it. Not that Nora could ever find herself disliking what they'd done here today if it wasn't evident enough through her little dance after the celestial. 

the staff team luvs u

scroll to top