Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
Masters of our own fate

Afternoon
12-23-2022, 12:09 AM
She was pitiful.

Almost as pathetic as he.

The cold between them grew bitter as the shared water between them and blood chilled in the frosted winter air. He fought for his breath, the sting in his chest reminding him that he was a long way to go still for a full recovery and had certainly set it all back by a month or two now.

“Do they not deserve a proper family? Random men will suffice?” Clearly disgusted by this, he could only think back to what he had come from. “Do you not see what that creates?” Him, it made things like him.

Mothers used only to procreate, fathers who didn't know which whelp was theirs and left unloved. Used only as fodder of war as they aged. “Bastards are not a solid foundation for a legacy, you're blind to that reality.”

the staff team luvs u
[Image: photo-1477468572316-36979010099d_1.png]
12-26-2022, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2022, 07:25 PM by Sorina. Edited 1 time in total.)
Oh, his words meant nothing to her now. Now that the pain began to throb along her body, the adrenaline fading. A thumping, pounding pulse rattled within her skull, paired with the better cold that nipped at every part of her. His attempt scalding's or belittling's did not change her stance, or mind. "Someone like me." She spat, pale tongue lashing over curled, bloodied lips. "My Father had his own Kingdom with my Mother and threw it all away for someone else." A scowl darkened her bright gaze. "So of course I know the risks." Did he think her a child? Not knowing her actions had consequences? 

"Yet equally if I am not to produce heirs, the line dies with me." It was easy for him. He could go wherever he wished, spreading his seed without care or consequence, but for Sorina of course, she had to take precautions. To dance the line between pleasure and stupidity carefully.

"Regardless, why do you care? You can vanish again and leave me to perish in the cold." No one would know. No one had seen. She would lay forever frozen and away from her home.

@Rosencrantz
the staff team luvs u
[Image: dfeo71b-911a2cce-24b2-4a18-bbb4-e6a43b76...BhW7Iv8uLQ]
Erebus is allowed in any of Sorina’s threads.
12-27-2022, 03:56 PM
Still she refused to listen.

He grew tired. His flame had died once their fight had ceased and now he wanted to rest.

“I thought you were more than just a womb, it seems I was wrong.” It seemed she might have fit in with his father's old ways that a woman was only good for reproducing and nothing more. Whether it was his lineage or hers, it seemed they lined up just perfectly.

With nothing left to say on the matter, with a single limp he moved away. He may as well face Blackfoot now and her scolding than later.

At least this time he and the womb of Haldis didn't get entangled in adultery, perhaps that alone would show his companion he can actually think with more than just his dick sometimes. With a single huff he chuckled to himself. What a pathetic life they all lived.

the staff team luvs u
[Image: photo-1477468572316-36979010099d_1.png]
12-27-2022, 04:57 PM
And yet more insults!

Tired, she was tired. In the time they had spent bickering, Sorina tried her best to regain enough strength to stand and with a huge amount of effort, spurred on by the desperate need to leave, she rose to her paws. Weary, achy, exhausted. And you were never more than just a moderate fuck at best.

Indeed, she was stubborn and when pushed too far; incapable of reason. Spiteful and envious. She would rather cut off her own nose to spite her face. Better yet, she would not back down. Not even for the man who saved her life mere moments before.

That was in the past now, all words and gnashing of teeth and flesh was enough. This time the words hurt more than insults, this time true damage had been done.

With a grunt, she left him first.

Hell, she would drag herself back to Haldis if she had too.

-exit, end thread unless stopped.-
the staff team luvs u
[Image: dfeo71b-911a2cce-24b2-4a18-bbb4-e6a43b76...BhW7Iv8uLQ]
Erebus is allowed in any of Sorina’s threads.
scroll to top