Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

Group Only
To find what used to be mine

Group Only
Haldis
08-23-2022, 03:15 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2022, 03:16 AM by Misoka.)
Specifically for @Esmeray but open for anyone~

The woman had recently been wandering on her own, having gone her own way after spending a few days with the male she had met before. It wasn't that she disliked spending time with him, but she wanted to go a different way than he did, so she had promised to meet up with him later and now, she was making good on that promise. It had taken her some time to track him down, heading much further north than she had expected. But now, she had tracked his scent to these borders. 

Sitting herself down at the border, she would let out a howl for him, though keeping her guard up. She didn't know anyone else in these lands and, though she trusted him, she wouldn't trust anyone else to get that close to her. Instead, she would keep her eyes peeled, scanning the treeline for any movement she could find.

the staff team luvs u
  • Common
  • Polish
  • French
[Image: 54091791_gsYy8w7bxtnll9X.png]
Ecologist
Formation
08-24-2022, 12:47 AM

He'd been foraging, looking to fill the herb caches that he'd recently been trying to start up. Hopefully, with some guidance from @Eldritch, he'd be able to begin his true path; Ecology, maybe a dabble of healing . . . Until, a recognisable howl started, and Esmeray felt his paws bringing himself to the sound.

Misoka, it had to be her, and past the treeline, he saw her. The familiar russet fur, the snow-white markings tracing her face and pelt. The Haldis man gave a low wuff, letting the woman know of his presence before calling for her. “Misoka!” Esmeray begun, appreciating her respect for the boundaries they were trying to hard to complete.

“It's been a while,” A smile took place on his features as he crossed over the borders, coming to stand in front of her. “How are you?”

the staff team luvs u
Any Haldis wolves are welcome in his (AW) threads.

3-2-3
IC ≠ OOC
Misc Skill
08-24-2022, 01:29 AM
The woman was very patient in her waiting for someone to come and find her. Thankfully though, it didn't take long for her to hear a chuff coming from inside the borders. Turning quickly, she noticed him about the same time he called for her, causing her to smile softly. Standing up, it didn't take him long to breach the distance between them and she quickly would move to nuzzle him if he allowed it, chuckling softly before she spoke up. 

"Nice to see you too, seems you've made a pretty little home for yourself. I've been good, been out exploring but I figured it was time to relax for a little." She wasn't entirely sure if she wanted to join a pack or not, but if she was likely to, it would be the pack he was in. Something about him still just made her feel safe. "How's your pack life? Meet anyone nice?" Though the question was vague, there was a hint of jealousy as she wondered if, while she was gone, he had met another romantically. 

Sure, they were never a couple or anything like that, but she still did like him and, if she had to say it, she did have a crush on the man. Of course, she would never go out of her way to say that, but the bait was now cast and all she had to do was sit and wait.

the staff team luvs u
  • Common
  • Polish
  • French
Misc Skill
08-24-2022, 02:58 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2022, 03:17 AM by Esmeray. Edited 2 times in total.)

Misoka came to nuzzle him, and Esmeray would purr if he could. If the lady would allow, he'd aim a playful nip at her inner neck, and she continued to speak; "Nice to see you too, seems you've made a pretty little home for yourself. I've been good, been out exploring but I figured it was time to relax for a little." The man nodded, sending his gaze over her pelt to ensure she was unharmed.

"How's your pack life? Meet anyone nice?" Esmeray almost chuckled at the slight twinge of jealousy that he noticed to be lacing her tongue. “Their nice, He begun. “But not in the way you're thinking.” It was funny, that she thought that, when Esmeray believed it to be the total opposite. With a smile, he'd aim a comforting lick at her cheek. Perhaps... maybe he could get @Sorina to let Misoka stay...

the staff team luvs u

3-2-3
IC ≠ OOC
Misc Skill
08-24-2022, 03:21 AM
Not only did he allow her to nuzzle him, but he also nibbled at her neck, her body leaning into him with nothing but trust. She wasn't sure what she felt for him, but she certainly enjoyed being around him. Was it love? She didn't know. But whatever it was, she was content. As he answered her question, she chuckled slightly, shrugging her shoulders slightly, "Hey, it's a valid question, I've been gone for a while. You got yourself a pack, it's not too far of a stretch to say you could have found yourself a mate too." Internally, she was grateful that he hadn't. 

Flicking her tail to tangle with his, she would offer him a small smile before cocking her head to the side. "Anything interesting happen while I was gone?" She enjoyed listening to him and hoped that he would have some interesting stories for her. She would normally ask for him to show her around, but last thing she needed was for an angry leader to come nipping at her tail.

the staff team luvs u
  • Common
  • Polish
  • French
Misc Skill
08-24-2022, 03:33 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2022, 03:33 AM by Esmeray.)
Feel free to PP any small movements between them!

The woman leaned into Esmeray, and the man felt himself aiming another nip at her neck. He wanted her, but then he quickly aimed a lick over-top. Slow down! Half of his brain said, but, the other side? Quickly, he shunned those thoughts, focusing on Misoka, and not Misoka's body.

“I'd never find a mate knowing that you're out there, somewhere,” He chuckled, his breath hovering over her ears. She was short, in a cute way, though, and Esmeray stood tall over her. “Trust me, I'm not a man-whore.” Unlike Rozencrantz. Word had spread quickly since the . . . Incident, and the ecologist was quite disappointed with the pale man.

Then, Misoka entangled her tail with his, and Esmeray hummed. "Anything interesting happen while I was gone?" She asked. “Well, I met a woman – neither of us were attracted to one another – we travelled up north, ran into Sorina – I met her before you, she's the queen of Haldis – and now, well, I'm a Haldis member.” He smiled. “I haven't done much, what about you?”

He breathed into her fur lustily. “Don't tell me you've found someone else?” He growled, a mixture of protectiveness and humour.

Lmao srry for how weird he's being

the staff team luvs u

3-2-3
IC ≠ OOC
Misc Skill
08-25-2022, 03:11 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2022, 03:36 AM by Misoka. Edited 1 time in total.)
She enjoyed the cuddling and the nipping, not really wanting to leave from this area. His words made her raise an eyebrow slightly, a small smirk on her lips. "Is that spot reserved for me?" She was slightly joking, but there was also an underlying truth in her voice. 

As he talked about the other woman, she would keep her face neutral, though she clearly leaned closer into him as he spoke of another woman. She had never known that she was a jealous woman before, but she clearly was. It was quite funny that she was possessive over someone who technically wasn't hers. 

Hearing his growl, she would smirk slightly, shrugging before speaking. "You know, there was this one guy that was pretty cute...." She glanced over at him, clearly messing with him as she spoke. She wanted to tease him to gauge a reaction. In reality, she wanted to see how possessive or jealous he would get over her.

the staff team luvs u
  • Common
  • Polish
  • French
Misc Skill
Content Warning
08-25-2022, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2022, 03:25 AM by Esmeray.)
Content Warning
This post contains content that may be unsettling to some readers, including:
  • Sexuality

"Is that spot reserved for me?" Esmeray chuckled, another growl lacing his tongue. “You'll figure that out for yourself.” He asserted. it was like... he'd changed in these few moments, but he felt comforted as he noticed Misoka leaning towards him as he spoke of Izumi. 

Then, Misoka said something that made Esmeray snarl, attempting to wrap Misoka up with his own body, coming towards her hind. "You know, there was this one guy that was pretty cute...." The man furrowed his brows. “Did he do anything to you? Are you hurt? If he did something to you I'll tear his fucking face off.” Esmeray wasn't a violent man, but he'd kill for those he held dear.

At the end of his sentence, he aimed a possessive nip at her thigh, teasing her lustily. Give me you, he wanted to say. Esmeray wanted to tear at the woman's neck, he wanted to make her scream. He wanted her to want it, too, but Esmeray wasn't certain that she did.

the staff team luvs u

3-2-3
IC ≠ OOC
Content Warning
Misc Skill
08-25-2022, 06:19 AM
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
She wasn't entirely sure what had changed between them, but she certainly wasn't mad about it either. In all honesty, she hadn't expected him to say what he did. Sure, he didn't confirm but be also didn't deny it either! "Perhaps I want that title?" She spoke softly, almost a whisper but with how close they were, he could still hear her. 

What she wasn't expecting though, was for him to growl and wrap himself around her, causing her breath to hitch slightly. She ... enjoyed this side of him. The tip of her tail flicked in excitement but would quickly move to lick at his cheek, aiming to calm him down. "He didn't do anything to me, love. You don't have to worry about anyone else. I'm not leaving again." There was her offer, clear between them, she wanted to stay with him. 

As he nipped at her, she would give him a smirk, raising an eyebrow slightly as if to ask if he wanted to do this right now. As she pressed into him, it was clear he was in control, nuzzling herself under his chin and trailing her back against his chest before attempting to flick his nose with her tail, glancing behind her with desire in her eyes.

the staff team luvs u
  • Common
  • Polish
  • French
Misc Skill
Content Warning
08-25-2022, 06:28 AM
Content Warning
  • Sexuality

Misoka said something that almost fell on deaf ears; "Perhaps I want that title?" Esmeray flicked his ear, paying no mind to it, which was opposite to what his heart longed for. But, the primal "make babies" part of his head thought completely differently. "He didn't do anything to me, love. You don't have to worry about anyone else. I'm not leaving again."

“Good,” He said, “Or I'd have to start a hit-list.” Then, their eyes met: Hers, full of desire, and his... Well, Esmeray didn't know, that was for Misoka to decide, but she certainly wasn't moving away from his advances. Within a few, quick movements, Esmeray aimed for the woman's scruff, teeth snapping to clutch on to her neck fur.

Would this be Misoka's first? It'd be the first for Esmeray...

Wanna spree through this?

the staff team luvs u

3-2-3
IC ≠ OOC
Content Warning
Misc Skill
08-25-2022, 06:46 AM
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
Sure! You can fade to black in next post if you want or we can drag it out a bit more. Up to you!

She wasn't really surprised that her words fell on deaf ears, though she certainly wasn't going to repeat herself. If he chose to ignore it entirely, that was his prerogative. Right now though, there was much more pressing matter to attend to. She heard his words and couldn't help the fluttering of her heart. She hadn't had anyone that cared about her and was as protective as he seemed to be. Of course, part of her just thought it was for show, for him to get what he wanted, but she hoped it wasn't. Well there was only one way to find out though. 

She stayed in one place, letting his teeth grip her scruff as she settled herself against the ground. She would give him what he wanted - what they both wanted - and would deal with whatever consequences may come from that later. He could chose to leave her right after, or he could have her by his side. There were plenty of options and she was curious to see which one he took once this was all said and done.

the staff team luvs u
  • Common
  • Polish
  • French
Content Warning
Misc Skill
08-25-2022, 06:55 AM
Content Warning
  • Sexuality

Glad to see what the woman implied by making no further comment, Esmeray didn't have to do much climbing, as she was so much shorter than he.
Within a couple of movements, he mounted her, and he'd take what he wanted, and give Misoka what she wanted, too . . .

. . . Fade —

— Back in . . .

The man panted heavily, laying besides Misoka with a grin on his face. With his eyes screwed shut, Esmeray chuckled. “You want that title?” He asked, lids fluttering open as he turned his gaze towards the woman. Towards his woman.
They were bonded now, and Esmeray refused to just "fuck-and-go," unlike someone.

the staff team luvs u

3-2-3
IC ≠ OOC
Misc Skill
08-25-2022, 07:13 AM
It didn't take long for him to understand what she wanted, and she didn't have to speak up about it either which was always a good thing. Now that they had finished though, she had mildly expected him to leave, to walk back into the pack borders and be content with life. However, he didn't and instead not only stayed with her, but also posed the question she was hoping he would. For a moment, she simply smiled at him, watching him for a moment before nodding. "I do." She said simply, before leaning herself against him with a content sigh. 

"Well if I'm staying with you, than perhaps you should call for your leader so I can actually come inside? I'd like to have a home with you instead of just staying out here." She chuckled softly as she spoke, looking up at him with eyes that shown so many emotions. She was happy, content, excited but also scared. She was worried that everything would come crashing down at some point. Nonetheless, everything was perfect right now and she wanted it to stay that way for as long as possible.

the staff team luvs u
  • Common
  • Polish
  • French
Content Warning
Misc Skill
08-25-2022, 07:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2022, 01:40 AM by Esmeray. Edited 1 time in total.)
Content Warning
  • Sexuality

Esmeray smiled as Misoka confirmed that she – in fact – did want that title. Aiming a kiss at her, the man smiled, rolling onto his side and lifting a forearm to rest it over her, if she'd allow. The Haldis man was content in laying with his only. "Well if I'm staying with you, then perhaps you should call for your leader so I can actually come inside? I'd like to have a home with you instead of just staying out here."

And then, with a nod, Esmeray craned his head upwards, releasing a calling howl for @Sorina, hoping she'd join them. Aiming one more flirtatious kiss at Misoka, he stood, stretching his back and paws. “You should probably get up so it doesn't look like we just fucked,” He chuckled. “The Lady has had a bit of an issue with a guy who had sex with her and left. Got exiled for calling her a whore. He deserves it, I think.” He could imagine that happening to Misoka, and suddenly Esmeray felt as if he could empathise with Sorina's situation a bit more.

Plus, with the recent departure of @Rosencrantz and @Blackfoot, Haldis would certainly be in need of more members, right? Hopefully Lady Paramount would let Misoka in; Esmeray wasn't sure he'd be able to comply with occasional border-meetings, especially when it came to the previous... activity. Who knows who'd walk up on them?

the staff team luvs u

3-2-3
IC ≠ OOC
08-25-2022, 06:26 PM
She smiled slightly as he pulled her closer, taking that as a yes to her earlier question. She was now his and he was hers. She would kill anyone who tried to tear them apart and, considering how he spoke earlier when she was teasing him, she had no questions that he would do the same. 

As he talked about getting up and what happened to the head of the pack, she would raise an eyebrow slightly but move to stand up, stretching her body slightly. "Hmm, interesting. Well if you end up being a man whore, she wont have a chance to do anything." She was clearly teasing him, but her possessiveness was clear, claiming him as hers and only hers. 

Sitting herself down at the border, she would begin to groom herself slightly and start waiting for the leader, hoping that she didn't take too long.

the staff team luvs u
  • Common
  • Polish
  • French
08-25-2022, 09:54 PM
Another day, another summons. It seemed after her betrayal became a swift recovery. Yet this time Esmeray. The young male was eager to please and prove, with another healer to add to the ranks, she had no problem allowing more wolves like him into Haldis.

Sorina was swift, a woman that was tall and lithe. Perhaps not the most curvaceous, but certainly a force to be reckoned with in the right situation. She was quick to arrive at the location of her summons, to find Esmeray with a flame-kissed stranger. Esmeray, The Lady Paramount greeted her denizen with a nod of her head, eyes casting to the woman that stood expectant. And who is this?
Sorina offered a meek smile to the stranger.
She did not smell like anyone she knew.

@Esmeray
the staff team luvs u
[Image: dfeo71b-911a2cce-24b2-4a18-bbb4-e6a43b76...BhW7Iv8uLQ]
Erebus is allowed in any of Sorina’s threads.
Misc Skill
08-26-2022, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2022, 01:40 AM by Esmeray. Edited 1 time in total.)

"Hmm, interesting. Well if you end up being a man whore, she wont have a chance to do anything." Esmeray smiled, wrinkling his nose playfully and aiming another kiss at the woman. It didn't take too long for the Lady herself to arrive, though, and quickly the queen draped in shadows stood before them. “Lady Paramount,” He greeted back, dipping his front-half in a bow, and flicking his tail at Misoka for her to do the same.

“This is Misoka,” He answered her question, a smile spreading on his face as he side-glanced at the russet woman. “My mate.” Hopefully those two words wouldn't spring up any... unsavoury memories with Rosencrantz, and Esmeray hoped that Sorina wouldn't be able to tell by the marks in the snow... Quickly cutting off that train of thought, the shadowed man looked back up at his leader with a curious tilt of his head. “I was curious to ask if she may be able to stay?”

the staff team luvs u

3-2-3
IC ≠ OOC
08-26-2022, 06:36 PM
As the queen of the pack approached, Misoka fell silent, watching her closely. It wasn't that she didn't trust this woman, if Esmeray trusted her, than Misoka would too, but she just didn't want the woman to say something about the two of them. If she had been burned in the past rather recently by love, she might be bitter towards others. Though she was clearly smaller than the queen, the petite woman had no issues holding her own. 

For now though, she would stay quiet, letting him talk for them. However, as he called her his mate for the first time, she would press herself against him. It may seem that she did so to show that she was his mate to the queen, but in reality, she simply enjoyed hearing him call her that, a small smile tugging on her lips. Still though, she would remain silent, only nodding in greeting to the other woman as she waited to see how the woman would respond to the question posed to her.

the staff team luvs u
  • Common
  • Polish
  • French
08-26-2022, 08:29 PM
Esmeray, of course addressed her properly, bowing in greeting. It was strange, to see another wolf bow. Her whole life she had been groomed and trained to one day take over her Father's Kingdom, it never came to pass... yet to see such respect and admiration did stoke her ego. And yet, brows rose as the flame kissed woman did not copy. She simply dipped her head respectfully. Dark brows rose and dare an amused smile, small and quaint, pull upon her dark lips.

“My mate.”  How quick. How cute. Icy eyes snapped to Esmeray. "How very nice." Of course, she wanted her wolves to thrive, the only way to ensure the pack's legacy was through their own progeny. Yet that did not stop the spark of jealousy that ignited within her stomach. How nice it would be to be in love. To have someone utterly devoted. Of course there had only been lust between her and Rosenctanz, but that did not stop the thoughts about him. Even if he was branded a traitor, even if he was dead. The sadness turned to ice and gripped her heart like a vice. Guilt was a fickle, funny thing. "Of course, I would be happy to accept her but,"

"Tell me, Misoka." Now was not the time for sorrow and guilt. "What are your strengths?" What would she offer Haldis? "Haldis will be an Empire built upon wolves that can aspire to be better, much like your mate here, everyone must have a purpose." Of course there was no sarcasm in those words, perhaps only slightly, yet she offered to be as warm (as she could be) to Misoka... there was no point turning potential away, simply for a small spite of jealousy.

@Esmeray
@Misoka
the staff team luvs u
08-26-2022, 08:43 PM
Lol srry if this pst is bad, i havent slept in 24 hrs lets gooo

Flicking his tail in a pang of worry as Misoka didn't copy his motion, Esmeray side-glanced at her once more, eyes weary; How would the lady act now, being treated with disrespect? Esmeray didn't want to be spineless, but with the incident and the raid so recent, Sorina would be left both mentally and physically wounded, would she not?

"How very nice." The lady stated, expression cool and unreadable. Esmeray internally fretted, though his face matched the mask of his queen. He couldn't tell whether she was being sarcastic or not, or if she was taking a jab at them, but she quickly continued, and Esmeray felt his tail subconsciously reaching for Misoka's, wanting to wrap around it in a comforting manner; both for Misoka and for himself. "Of course, I would be happy to accept her – but,"

The man felt himself holding his breath. "What are your strengths? Haldis will be an Empire built upon wolves that can aspire to be better, much like your mate here, everyone must have a purpose." Sorina seemed to spit out the word "mate" as if it were just a lost prey-bone stuck in her throat. It made his skin crawl, though he stayed still. Externally, he was calm and steady, yet a hopeful smile began to tug at his features; Say something smart, say something she'll like, the man prayed. Let Misoka be part of Haldis. Let Misoka be with me.

the staff team luvs u

3-2-3
IC ≠ OOC
08-26-2022, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2022, 08:55 PM by Misoka. Edited 1 time in total.)
Indeed, Misoka hadn't bowed, something that she had never liked the idea of. A leader shouldn't be someone that walked on the back of their members and demanded to be held as a god. No, a leader should be someone who is respected and gives respect back to their wolves. That was the kind of leader that Misoka would follow loyally. For now, she would wait to see what kind of leader this woman would be. 

It seemed there was jealousy in her words, though not enough to make the small woman speak up about it. Instead, she just remained neutral in expression, gold eyes watching the leader calmly. It wasn't until she was asked about her strengths that she would finally speak up, her voice level and calm. "Yes I understand, and much like my mate I know a bit of knowledge about plants and herbs, though my main strengths lie with my hunting capability." She would use the word mate in a similar way as the leader, a soft push back to show she wasn't going to take disrespect regardless of the rank differences.

However, before any argument could break out about it, she would continue speaking. "I can also hold my own as well as in a fight, though I prefer not to have to get into one. I believe that speaking things out should always be attempted first. Communication between members as well as other packs is key to survival." She would look directly at the leader as she spoke, hinting that if the leader had an issue, she should speak up about it. 

Glancing over at her mate, she could tell he was on edge and would simply sigh, speaking to the leader once again. "I mean no disrespect with how I talk or act. I simply believe that respect is a two way street." She figured she might as well explain herself, not wanting to come across as rude.

the staff team luvs u
  • Common
  • Polish
  • French
09-02-2022, 06:43 PM
It seemed that the fire that brandished the woman's pelt, also set alight within. Sorina's face was a placid calmness. Oh so quietly calm, despite the rage that boiled within. She had lost one valued member to her temper. As Queen, she had to save face. Let not a little testing break that resolve, for surely she would face worse in the months to come. And yes, she detected that little bite the woman threw back at her using the word mate. It was tactile at best. One that gleaned a smile from her dark maw. It was amusing.

I can also hold my own as well as in a fight, though I prefer not to have to get into one. I believe that speaking things out should always be attempted first. Communication between members as well as other packs is key to survival."

Sensible as well as fiery, this girl surely had it all. A dip of her dark crown was given. "Should you prove yourself as a hunter, you shall have that rank granted to you." At first, all wolves were Denizens, before proving their way to work up to a specified class. Briefly, her icy gaze slid to Esmeray briefly. "Much like Esmeray. I bestow you the rank of Scion, after helping me heal from my most recent... wounds." Her gaze was that of a knowing one. 

"I mean no disrespect with how I talk or act. I simply believe that respect is a two way street." A thoughtful hum rolled off the Queen's tongue. "Everyone has the right to their own opinion, I value wolves that would speak their mind rather than cower before me." Though her words were sentimental, her gaze, however, suggested otherwise. Casting her attention to the Scion, "With that being said, I shall leave you be, Esmeray, you would do well to teach Misoka our values." She then turned to Misoka and offered her a smile. "Welcome to Haldis, Misoka."

-Exit Sorina.-

the staff team luvs u
09-02-2022, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 07:03 AM by Esmeray. Edited 1 time in total.)

While he cringed at their noticeable jabs at one another, Esmeray watched on, hopeful and worried. "Should you prove yourself as a hunter, you shall have that rank granted to you." And then, Lady Paramount said something that the man had never dreamt of hearing; "Much like Esmeray. I bestow you the rank of Scion, after helping me heal from my most recent... wounds."

Sorina's gaze twinkled, a few words shared only between the two of them. What the queen didn't know, though, was that Esmeray had already – briefly – told Misoka about the . . . incident. 
“Thank you, Lady Paramount,” He murmured, dipping his head. “I will do my best to serve Haldis as a Scion.” And then, she continued to Misoka; "Everyone has the right to their own opinion, I value wolves that would speak their mind rather than cower before me." She hummed.

Though, just as before, Esmeray noticed the way her eyes shone dangerously; like a viper about to spring, if rightfully provoked. "With that being said, I shall leave you be, Esmeray, you would do well to teach Misoka our values. Welcome to Haldis, Misoka." 

She was in.

Misoka was in.

Eyelids growing wide in joy, the man aimed to wrap himself around his mate once more, aiming a few loving kisses at her cheeks and muzzle and trying to wrap their tails together.
Esmeray could show her where his den was . . . or Misoka could have her own . . . and he could show her where he was trying to start up a herb cache . . . 

“I love you,” He'd whisper, three words for one person; Misoka.

the staff team luvs u

3-2-3
IC ≠ OOC
09-12-2022, 10:15 PM
The girl made no effort to back down from the leader, listening to what the woman had to say. There was something about this woman that really annoyed her, but she made an effort to not show it on her face, instead keeping her expression neutral. She would nod her head slightly to the talk about rank, though glanced over at her mate as he was given the rank of Scion. She would aim to lightly nuzzle her head against his shoulder, a simply congratulations before turning back to the woman. 

As she spoke about not wanting those to cower before her, the flower princess would nod slightly, though part of her really doubted that considering how she had been acting this whole time. Nonetheless, she would speak up, her voice light and calm. "Thank you. Have a nice day." With that, she watched the woman go, letting out a sigh of relief before she was bombarded with cuddles and kisses.

A large smile appeared on her face as she nuzzled him back, letting out a soft giggle. "I love you too. Come on, let's go home." Yes, this was her home now, and, as long as he stayed here, she wasn't planning on leaving.

the staff team luvs u
  • Common
  • Polish
  • French
09-17-2022, 07:07 AM

As Misoka let out a sigh of relief, Esmeray couldn’t help but chuckle, giving her all the kisses and cuddles he could manage. After all, he’d been keeping any form of romantic affection pent up inside of him, with no way to release, and now he finally had someone.

"I love you too. Come on, let's go home." With a nod, the man flicked his tail, aiming for it to brush against the russet woman’s own, before turning his gaze towards the heart of the Everfrost. A gray figure disappeared within the trees, and then, Esmeray would start. “Let me show you my den,” He smiled.

Exit Esmeray!

the staff team luvs u

3-2-3
IC ≠ OOC
scroll to top