Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
I’ve NEVER, Opened up to anyone before…

Late Evening Overcast
P
07-09-2022, 01:10 PM
Silence. That was what Reign had awoken to. Her six beautiful children nuzzled up against her, suckling away to their hearts content. She’d had a perfectly balanced litter, Half and Half of each gender. She was now a mother to seven children. Her newborn litter and the slumbering pup pressed against her back that she’d taken in not long before she’d given birth. 

Reign was delighted to be a mother. But not in the way that most women delighted in motherhood. No, Reign was excited to raise her brood to be sinfully delectable. Just as her mother had raised her, and how her grandfather had raised his brood. 

It made her feel as if she was finally contributing to her lineage the way that was expected of her. She had grown the Saxe legacy in numbers, but now she must raise them properly. And that was a new weight on her shoulders. 

Sighing softly She carefully detached her sleeping children from her teets, carefully as not to wake a single child as she moved. When she had successfully escaped the cuddle puddle below her, she pushed Hel towards the newborns with the intent of them sharing body heat in a group so that she may have an hour or so to herself… Or we’ll mostly alone. 

Reign stretched her stiff limbs before she quietly and swiftly made her way from the top ledge of her home to her citizens dens. With a single member on her mind - Creole. 

She allowed her nose to guide her straight to his home. Stopping at the entrance for only a pause of a moment before she stepped past the threshold. And Walked closer to her friend?, or whatever he was to her. 

“@Creole are you awake?” She practically whispered.
the staff team luvs u
Reign is Rated 3-3-3

Warning: Reign is prone to random Fits of Rage and Violence. 
*Creole is allowed minor PP of her, as well as open to join any of her threads unless otherwise noted* 
07-09-2022, 04:38 PM

He didn't sleep much these days. His dark mind circled on so many thoughts, half of them his own, the other swimming with the whispers and cries. The dark passengers that held their grasp, whispering sinful things, tempting him to so much darkness. Though at this point in his life he learned to just listen. His other thoughts were simple things, like where had he come from? Did he have his own bloodline? Were those the whispers? Did he slaughter them?

He sighed as the massive man stretched out in his darkness both visual and mental. He had chosen a deeper cave towards the back of the citizens dens, it was quiet and he was alone. Just how he liked it. His den held the meal he'd grabbed from a few hours prior, his home smelling of blood and death, his mouth clean of blood or anything undesirable.

Creole took immaculate care of himself. His coat was almost always in perfect condition, like freshly fallen snow on the mountaintops of his shoulders, that long flowing white tail never having start hairs. The dragon also had a tendency to take great care of his teeth as well, constantly gnawing on things he'd gathered to keep them beautiful and white, sharp and dangerous. He surely was a beautiful monster.

As he rolled onto his strong spine the man began to 'box' his large paws above his head, one and two, one and two, bored and trying to entertain himself. Suddenly the winds shifted and he straightened on the floor of his den. It was her. He was suddenly paralyzed in his position, unable to move from his spot as her scent washed over his everything.

His brain projected images of the mother, both in sinful acts and in childbirth, it was definitely a conflicting bit of feelings that came together for sure. He sighed and took another deep breath, breathing her in before he noticed her steps coming closer to him home and his breath quickened ever so slightly. Her steps lighter then her pregnancies we're and drawing near.

She appeared at the mouth of his den and he stared at her with golden saucers glowing in the darkness as she beckoned him, questions his consciousness. He remained in his back when he answered her. Mmm yes маленький ворон... It is good to see you again... Creole rumbled with temptation dripping on his tones. What brings you down to my level my queen...? he asked her with a tempting smile, pointing a paw at her playfully.

@Reign
the staff team luvs u

Creole is a 3-3-3 character.
*Reign and her family are allowed to join any thread he's in unless stated otherwise.*
I write for the man. I do not condone this man's actions.
I speak. I think. I listen.
07-15-2022, 06:47 PM
“Mmm yes маленький ворон... It is good to see you again...”

Reign recognized the tone in his voice. It was one she was ever used to. She heard it from her brothers, and her mother when she spoke of Apollyon. It was no stranger to the woman at all. Nor did it shake her. Instead she stepped further into his home. Purple eyes searching for the white frame. 

“What brings you down to my level my queen...?”

She followed his voice until she found him. On his back with a smile on his face a paw pointed towards her like he was waiting. And Reign did something she hadn’t done since she was a child, she laughed. A warm genuine laugh.  Not one of her false laughs or dark ones. This was a genuine happy sound that emitted from her. But only for a moment before she snapped my mouth shut. Started by the sound that she ha made. 

She rolled her shoulders attempting to regain herself. But her purple eyes were still full of amusement as she finally spoke to him. 

“You, you bring me here Creole. I finally awoke, and the children were all fast asleep so I snuck off. And I wanted company” She paused and met his gaze. “Your company” she said it with a weight. It could be many things they shared. But she would only hint to everything she wanted. 

Though for now, she would settle with exploring what it was about this male that had her always craving his attention, time and even his voice. Why it was him that she cried out for in the pains of her labor. And why, he was the first one she thought of when she awoke.
the staff team luvs u
Reign is Rated 3-3-3

*Creole is allowed minor PP of her, as well as open to join any of her threads unless otherwise noted* 
07-16-2022, 11:57 PM
Take me away boatman,
Let me go astray.

Her laugh was one of amusement, a tickling like icicles in a gentle breeze bumping one another as they dangled from the dead fingertips of the trees. It was a sound he found his auris externa's highly enjoyed, they swiveled to absorb as much of the song as they could as he watched her mouth snap shut, ending the melody far before its time. Her face had a look of uncomfortable surprise as her jowls closed and he reached a gentle paw to her chin, giving it the smallest brush, the gentlest of caresses as he stared up at her, his entire underside exposed.

At this moment if she decided to end his life for this extension of compassion he would gladly accept his fate. He would die from the mouth of his viscountess with pride, she could bathe in his blood and he'd lie still to allow her easier access. My viscountess you shouldn't hide such a beautiful melody... Those sounds are like sparrows amongst apple trees... Creole mused to her as he slowly pulled himself to a stance much like a sphinx, as he looked up to his queen.

“You, you bring me here Creole. I finally awoke, and the children were all fast asleep so I snuck off. And I wanted company. Your company” he felt a sudden leap in his burly chest, he couldn't help but let a soft growl rumble in his chest. This excited him, the beautiful raven goddess has taken the time to come down to his level to single him out, she wanted his company above all others and he smiled a little wider at her, though his mouth still held a coy little grin behind it.

He wanted to toy and tease her, edge her into a playful game, but the dragon didn't know how much pain she was still in. How tired she might be currently, so he scooted his large frame to the side to allow her room wherever she felt was a good fit for a woman with such stature as herself. Моя королева (Moya koroleva, my queen) if my summon was your wish you should have called... I would have saved your beautiful paws the effort... You are far too gorgeous to be making trips for a peasant such as myself... The large male told her, almost sternly as if to give her instructions for if there was another time.

He stared at her, his eyes full of desire and want. Compassion and wonder as his stars twinkled at her galaxies, her milky ways sucking his soul in and captivating his being as if he was nothing but her servant. Come my queen... Tell me what you wish of my company... Anything you ask... he offered, eager to her more of her beautiful vocal organ, his ears tuned to her vibrations.

@Reign
the staff team luvs u

*Reign and her family are allowed to join any thread he's in unless stated otherwise.*
07-20-2022, 07:48 PM
Reign tensed more as Creole’ white paw stretched towards her face. She was unaccustomed to gentle anything. Her mother was never gentle, and neither was her father and siblings. So as Creole caressed her softly she closed her eyes, grounding herself from pulling away or even attempting to bite off the limb he dared touch her with. Instead she took a shaky breathe and leaned into the foreign touch. 

My viscountess you shouldn't hide such a beautiful melody... Those sounds are like sparrows amongst apple trees...

Reign opened her eyes and watched Creole finally sit up. She pondered his words for a moment. She had never truly laughed like that before. Sure, she laughed when she fought. And even killed. But never before in such a relaxed manner.  It felt so weird to her…

”then I guess you’ll have to coax it back out of me Creole… but only in private “ she whispered 

Моя королева (Moya koroleva, my queen) if my summon was your wish you should have called... I would have saved your beautiful paws the effort... You are far too gorgeous to be making trips for a peasant such as myself...

Reign watched the large male move, drinking in the movement of his fur wrapped around his strong muscles. The way he moved almost effortlessly. Her ears twitched as he spoke. She did not understand everything he said as the first part was in a language foreign to her. She shook her head and stepped towards him. Gently placing herself beside him, and laying down so that she was facing him but her rump and tail were against him. 

“Моr Coроrева?” She inaccurately repeated in a question. 

“I could have called, but with seven sleeping children… it was quieter to sneak away than risk summoning you” she chuckled softly before continuing “besides… had you come to me, we wouldn’t be alone like this” she teased. 

Come my queen... Tell me what you wish of my company... Anything you ask... 

She looked at him, laying her head on her paws, pondering why exactly it was Creole she had craved to see. She could have just as easily gone to see one of her siblings or Valkyrie, or even the twins…but it was Creole. 

“must I have a reason to come see you?” Her tone was slightly sharper as she shat up a bit. Her eyes of warmth darkening a bit. 

“Can I not just… want to be around you?” She let out a small growl. 

She cast a glance towards the entrance, debating if this had been a mistake. Had she jumped in and began chasing a feeling she should have ignored? A feeling she wasn’t sure of? Why did he bring her such peace? She began to stand up, looking at him. 

“I’m sorry… maybe I shouldn’t have come..” her voice laced with hesitation and confusion and a tinge of anger. But she wasn’t angry with him. No, she was angry with herself…
the staff team luvs u
Reign is Rated 3-3-3

07-20-2022, 08:31 PM
Playin' with the fire,
Don't care if I get burned aye.

She was teasing at first, she laid next to him, her behind and tail resting ever so slightly against his. He could feel her warmth and he stifled a soft moan of pleasure from the warm touch. It wasn't one of lust but a sound of relaxed joy, he smiled at her and looked down with soft eyes, but as he listened to her teasing her eyes quickly turned into knives as she snapped at him. She didn't like he asked why she came, she was angry.

She was angry that he felt that she needed a reason, that she couldn't just come to come. He was caught off guard by the sudden switch and his heart stopped and a wave of cold washed over his being as she sat up. He didn't have time to answer her question of his words before this display of emotions he wasn't used too. He could feel things sure, but sometimes it was difficult for him to understand them, though here this was not the case.

Reign had brought forth something in him he wasn't used too. Panic. He was scared she would leave as her words suggested. Must I have a reason to come see you? Can I not just… want to be around you? I’m sorry... maybe I shouldn’t have come..” She dropped, her words icy and cutting him like the icicles that dripped from her teeth. He felt his eyes open wide with a scared No don't... The dragon almost shouted, his tone wavering and fearful, a sound not many had ever heard, if any.

Reign please don't go... He begged, he took a tender step forward, his tail dropped in submission to his leader as he continued. This was the first time he had actually said her name, and the word of power felt like velvet flowing from his lips. You don't need a reason ever... Please don't think this was a mistake... I want you here... Stay with me... His golden eyes gazed at her with so many emotions, her own orbs a twisting sea of confusion, anger and maybe hurt.

This beautiful raven shouldn't feel any of this, never. He took another cautious step forward towards her, hoping everything he sent to her would be received well. He couldn't loose her, he barely had her but he needed her in any way he could, so when she suggested seeing him was a mistake he felt so small and scared that he wanted to grab her and pin her down so she couldn't run but he knew that wouldn't have been well received. He just hoped his words would be more then the actions his form held back so strongly.

@Reign
the staff team luvs u

07-20-2022, 09:10 PM
No don't...

Reign staggered a bit at the tone that came from Creole. She’d never heard sound like that before. And it was almost enough for her to turn around. But she didn’t. She slowly began to walk. As if dazed. 

Reign please don't go... You don't need a reason ever... Please don't think this was a mistake... I want you here... Stay with me... 

Her name.. her actual name. Had he really just said it. She paused mid step frozen. She wanted him to say it again. Had anyone else in her empire besides her siblings called her that… she would have executed them in the spot. But coming from him…the way he said it. It pulled at her. 

She placed her paw on the ground slowly. Taking a deep breath she slowly turned her head to look at him. Still unsure on if she should really go out not. But then amethyst eyes met butter eyes. And her breath hitched a bit. 

She didn’t say anything for what felt like hours. She just held eye contact. Her head was racing. Telling her to run, run as fast as she could. Because she shouldn’t feel this way. It was weak. But the way he called her name… the way he was staring at her…

She turned all the way around to face him again. 

“say it… say it again” her voice was soft. Guarded but soft. 

she took a small hesitant step towards him 

“say my name again” her voice shook, it was a small command.  But it held so much more weight than even she realized.
the staff team luvs u
Reign is Rated 3-3-3

07-20-2022, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2022, 11:52 PM by Creole. Edited 1 time in total.)
Playin' with the fire,

After his pleads she still continued, though slower now, and he felt himself start towards her but he couldn't move. The top half of him seemed to lean towards her while his bottom half stayed rooted to the stone like a tree, a tiny whimper came from his maw as she felt his heart sinking. When he said her name he watched her freeze as if shit by a blast of icy wind, her paw stopping before it hit the ground and he completely froze now, worried he had offended the viscountess in some way.

She finished her step and he watched her feathers rise with an intake a breath before they settled with the exhale. She turned around to face him and she was glorious. When their eyes met his heart stopped, he felt that icy wind that seemed to freeze her wash over himself and he shuddered, he couldn't look away. The dragon knew he wasn't supposed to meet her eyes, it was a practice long taught through the canines but he couldn't break the stare.

Her eyes were pools of glittering gems in a cave, the moonlight pouring through and shining into the materials, their colors glimmering and almost shining. He wanted to drink all of her, lap at every fiber of her being, but for now he couldn't do anything but gaze into her gem pools with a hunger for her like he'd never felt for another.

Say it… say it again... Reign demanded, taking a step forward towards him, he was still frozen as her tones slowly crept over his fur like warm caresses on a summer night. Say my name again... she almost demanded, her voice wavering with something he couldn't place. The warrior looked at his goddess in awe, she was so gorgeous, so magnificent, there was no description for for such a divine being. He took a small tentative step towards this powerful woman and gazed into her endless gaze.

Reign... Creole said again, his voice velvety with need and longing for her presence as he spoke to only her. He took a tiny step towards her with his words, dipping his head down towards her, his gaze never breaking from her own as he drank in her essence while he still could.

@Reign
the staff team luvs u

08-14-2022, 05:01 AM
Reign... 

Reign felt something inside her tug towards him. It was an odd feeling. Like she wanted to be near him. But not at the same time. She took a tentative step closer to him. She never felt so seen, even in her relationship with nemesis. She was never so pulled to him. 

Her heart thundered within her chest, she was sure it was the only thing they could hear. And that scared her, the only thing that had ever truly scared the demoness. She took a nervous breath. As she held his gaze. 

what was this man doing to her? Why did he make her feel this way? She should be furious he’d spoken her name, furious he held her gaze. But instead she felt scared, and thrilled at the same time. Like there was something in her stomach. 

She closed the gap between them without a word or second thought. Because if she did she might turn and run. Run from the white make before her and run from the strange feelings he gave her. So instead, she closed her eyes and pressed her face into his neck. Inhaling deeply, she drank in his beautiful scent of  pine and sea air. It was intoxicating. 

She nuzzled into him, who she was and the rules she was raised by washed away in the moment. Her past blank on her mind. And all she was, was a woman. A woman whom felt as though she was at peace with this man. It was as if the whole world had melted away around them to her. Nothing mattered besides him right then. 

Her legs buckled beneath her and she whispered “Creole…” soft and pleading. It was almost as if she was afraid that it wasn’t real. Like he wasn’t there and she wasn’t pressed into his neck.
the staff team luvs u
Reign is Rated 3-3-3

08-18-2022, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2022, 12:49 PM by Creole. Edited 1 time in total.)
Playin' with the fire,

She took a step closer to him and the air grew so thick his breath hitched. Pupils in pools of liquid gold grew small and narrow, his gaze fixated on her movements and his heart, it was doing such strange things. It would stop for seconds and grow almost cold and nervous, but then it would speed up and the anxiety would hit. He wanted to pant and whine to let some of this nervous energy out but couldn't do anything. Frozen the dragon remained still as a mountain before an avalanche.

He could hear her heavy muscle pounding in her chest, but feared his own drowned the sound. Their eyes were locked and he couldn't look away. Creole knew this was an act of defiance but he would take whatever price he would pay to watch those flowers blossom and bloom in the caverns of her cranium. There was a heavy silence, a tension so thick one could bite through the air and be filled for days. There was a movement in her limbs and she stepped to him, falling against his form.

She fell into him, no longer against her warm body fell into his thick fur, even the summer couldn't chase away the plush feeling he kept himself in. He felt her breathe deeply against him and the man shuddered, he held back every movement he wanted to make, but it wasn't easy to show the self control he was. Their world's both fell away, everything was stripped and they fell into each other. Their beings twisted in an embrace that seemed to be protected by the gods themselves.

Her body was so warm, so soft, and she whispered his name against his neck as she buckled beneath him. Those words were like honey, so sweet and warm, thick enough to trap him. As she buckled the male placed his head around her, his large body holding hers up as she slowly led her to the floor with him. He feared their embrace would cause her to slip on her own so he slipped with her. As they laid to rest on the warm cave beneath their body's he wrapped around her and held her tightly. Never wanting to let her go.

The large male curled himself tightly around her, he didn't want to let her go. Ever. If she tried to flee he would hold her and take whatever abuse he could. This woman. His raven queen. She wasn't anything normal, no, a forbidden fruit he'd tasted and wanting to keep tasting. He sent a slow caressing lick along the outside of her ear and whispered back. Reign... My Reign... He slithered so softly to the leader, hoping his words wouldn't chase her off.

@Reign
the staff team luvs u

08-18-2022, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2022, 06:56 PM by Reign.)
She felt him wrap around her as she began to slip, it was reassuring. And as he led her gracefully to the ground she, just let him take control. As her body found the ground and felt him wrapped around her, she felt comfortable. It was like the calm before a storm. And she never wanted it to stop. So she cuddled further into his side. Much like the way her children cuddled into her for safety and warmth, she too cuddled to creole.  

She lifted her head and looked at him with the softest gaze she’d ever given anyone. They were playing a dangerous game. For reign was not a kind lover, while Stan had only spent a night with her… Creole was coming awfully close to something else. Something more important.  She felt his licks, and she felt a shiver run through her. But it was his whisper that snapped something within her. 

Reign... My Reign...

She let out a warning growl, low and throaty. As she picked her head up to meet his eyes. Her soft eyes now serious as she studied him. She’d only even been called someone’s by one man. And it was weird to hear it from another. But from creole it was weird and pleasant. Like a sweet trap. 

“Creole, you must know now. Claiming me… comes with everything. My past, My Family, My progeny, everything “ She paused. “I’m not a gentle person. I love pain… I don’t know if I could ever offer you love” She whispered. 

And it was true. She wasn’t er sure what love felt like. So how would she ever be able to give that to him. Her Mom spoke of many lessons. But love was not one. She knew lust. She could give him that.

“And should I claim you… You’re mine. No one else can have you. Unless I no longer want you… I’d kill for you.” She cooed. Her eyes growing dark at the thought. 

“So be carful calling me yours. Unless you’re prepared for the consequences”

She laid her head on him again. Waiting for his response. A nervous tension building in her stomach.
the staff team luvs u
Reign is Rated 3-3-3

08-19-2022, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2022, 11:35 AM by Creole. Edited 2 times in total.)
Playin' with the fire,

They were pulled so tightly together that Creole wasn't sure where he started and where she ended. She nestled closer then any had before, for his first lover was never allowed this close, she was a forbidden story none knew and he wasn't sure he'd ever share. Reign was different, she was a bundle of fire burning through everything he was, his existence was nothing more then the ashes beneath her.

Her eyes, those lilac galaxies that exploded up at him, his super novas gazing back and together the space between their eyes nearly consumed everything around them like a black hole. That thickness between their look, that black hole of tension, swallowed him and everything he was. He was reduced to the nothing he was in the presence of this goddess. When she shivered against him he sighed and drank in the scent of her, everything she was, he drank it in as if he needed it to survive.

Suddenly, after his whisper she growled. He was slightly surprised though not entirely as he half expected this to be her reaction if it wasn't the one he hoped for. He gazed at her with calm collected eyes, ones that showed she could have hired him and he would have stayed still as stone. She explained claiming her came with everything she was, her physical demons, her own and her spawn, and the mental ones that ravaged her beautiful mind. I’m not a gentle person. I love pain… I don’t know if I could ever offer you love... There was that word again, love. Was that something he even knew how to do?

His raven demoness continued on with threats of how she would be hers and hers alone. Could he do that? Creole wasn't exactly the most monogamous individual, but something about this powerful star made him want nothing more then to swallow her galaxies whole. Those bright purple gleaming stars in a sea of dark constellations captivated him so in such a mysterious way it confused him and enticed him so. He watched those stars turn to tempests raging emotions at him and he swore he felt them twisting into his existence.

Unless I no longer want you… I’d kill for you... So be carful calling me yours. Unless you’re prepared for the consequences... She slithered ever so temptingly, so deep and passionate it twisted him around her paw and he couldn't release from her grasp... Not that he wanted too...

Whatever you have for me would be a welcoming gift my queen... I want you. All of you... Love or pain... Give unto me your demons my goddess... I am yours to do as you please and yours alone... Until you cast me aside like a rotten carcass I am here to do you bidding and carry your burdens... You captivate me so my delicious красивый ворон (krasivyy voron- Beautiful Raven)... he whispered hoarsely at her, his voice a deep rumble against her side. As she laid to rest with him he sent another caress along the top of her head, his chest rumbling in almost a purr while he awaited her response.

@Reign
the staff team luvs u

09-13-2022, 12:17 PM
She didn’t have to wait long for a response. She closed her eyes as his voice danced within her ears. Confirming what she hoped would be true of him. 

“Whatever you have for me would be a welcoming gift my queen... I want you. All of you... Love or pain... Give unto me your demons my goddess...”

She felt her heart thud heavily at that. He wanted her. Creole wanted HER. She had never claimed anyone besides Nemesis before. But this… it just felt so right. To hear him want her. It was as if two puzzle pieces had finally matched up. 

“I am yours to do as you please and yours alone... Until you cast me aside like a rotten carcass I am here to do you bidding and carry your burdens... You captivate me so my delicious красивый ворон...”

He had no clue what those words did to her. The Fire it ignited within her body. He had set her ablaze in a way no one had in months. Not even satan the father of her children. 

She smirked against his body before she spoke 

“Then Creole, I officially claim you as mine. You are my Concubinus.” She purred in a sultry voice, pulling back to look him in the eyes. 

“You belong to me, Your body..” She leaned forward and licked his maw, “ Your mind…” she nuzzled against his face with her own and paused for a moment “And your soul…” she placed a paw on his chest “You live for me, and you die for me now. There is no leaving until I release you. Because I’ll always find you” Her voice was dark and light threat there. 

She felt pride, she had found someone she deemed worthy to claims as hers, in a way far different than her Sidi. He was hers yes, but he was still a respected member of her empire. He could still become more than he was. 

“You know… this means you get to move up to the other empty den on my level…” she cooed, a not so subtle meaning behind it.
the staff team luvs u
Reign is Rated 3-3-3

09-17-2022, 12:41 PM

Creole could feel her heartbeat quicken, he felt the increase in intensity and he swore he felt his own match her pace. Holding his breath he waited for more from this beautiful viscountess. They had fallen into place together, he was still as stone against her form. Her feathers mixing with scales of the dragon she tempted, she had no idea what she was doing.

Her words slithered like warm rain along his spine, tickling the nerve endings with her vibrations. Amethyst caverns stared into pools of gold, engulfing them and pulling them into place within her confines of stone. He shivered just slightly as temptation gazed into her need, she claimed him, his mind body and soul. She explained his duties were to live and die for her, only her, and until her sultry demands released him he was no more then her object. Because I'll always find you... She threatened of him, Creole gave her that deliciously dangerous smile he was famous for and dipped his head, pressing his forehead to her side.

You know… this means you get to move up to the other empty den on my level… The bi colored panther purred at him, the greed for his soul was so strong he couldn't feel anything more then the pressure building in his body. He wasn't in charge anymore, he was the playtoy this time, and it was quite a different feeling indeed to be the prey and not the predator. His muse could destroy him, bloody him, maim him, and he's look at her gasping asking for more.

He closed his eyes as he pulled a tail around her body pulling her slightly closer, if there was any space left to pull her more into him, as set a large head next to her ears. Mmm... Mistress find me then... He growled ever so gently, playfully, his tones laced with his own mixture of poison and temptation as he sent a slow lick along her ear. “виконтесса” I would sleep in the firestorms for you... Creole claimed, hoping she'd understand that that meant he agreed and would go to the ends of the worlds for her.

It was so strange how a monster so solid and strong could so easily fall prey to a creature such as this... And how willingly he would.

@Reign
the staff team luvs u

11-07-2022, 06:47 PM
Reign basked in the pleasure of Creole’s presence wrapped around hers. She really could almost forget the world when she was with him like this. It was the most peaceful thing she could ever imagine. How had a monster such as herself come to find such peace? She shoved all her intrusive thoughts down. For now it wasn’t time for that. It was just her and creole. He was the only thoughts she’d allow within her brain. 

She drank in his fragrance. The beautiful mixtures of Pine and Sea air, the notable hints of lust and desire danced within her nose and she felt the last thread of control, of sanity slip away into nothing. There was nothing she wouldn’t do for this man. To keep him close and feel whatever peace her brought to her forever. 

She closed her eyes and and let out a content sigh as she rested her head against him. She felt a lock pop open within herself as if he had always been the key. And suddenly she began to talk. But her mood was far less possessive and closer now to gentle. 

“Creole, I’m going to tell you of my history. It’s something I’ve never told anyone outside of my family. These are some of my most treasured memories of people I will likely never see again. And Some stories of those I’ve never met at all” she seems sad at those last words. 

She didn’t pull away from him, instead she simply rolled onto her back and looked up at him, wanting to gauge his response and reactions to what she had to say. She felt a little nervous about letting him in. But she really wanted him to know her. All of her. 

“I’m going to reintroduce myself to you Creole. As a way to introduce to you my family history “ she placed a paw against him. 

“So, Hello Creole. I’m Reign Inferos-Saxe, Third Born Child in the only Litter to Raina Saxe and Setekh Inferos, Named After my mother. But also for her desires for her children, I am to be the beacon for my siblings” Her voice shook and trembled a bit at first with Awkwardness but by the end she was comfortable and spoke with pride.
the staff team luvs u
Reign is Rated 3-3-3

11-21-2022, 04:42 AM

He stiffed just a tad as she laid her head on him, his passionate embraces we're usually not this... intimate . It felt like eons ago, the last embrace he'd had before arriving on canis, he could barely remember the face, there was no name, just moments of pleasure before snarled exchanges and separating ways. It wasn't a memorable experience and it wasn't one he ever dwelled up on, but this? This was something that touched the depths of his soul, one that would be remembered, because even though small it was enough from the woman he'd desired that it was monumental. She sighed and he felt his breath unable to escape, the nervousness only lasted a second as he gave way to her and softened himself against her form, resting his own head up on hers, hoping this would be accepted.

She went on to tell him her tale of sorrow and life, her rising to power through lineage and it was one he knew himself all too well, though where she fell into it with grace he ran away in rebellion to his own vices. Her voice shook and trembled as she reintroduced herself to him with a trembling demeanor which he attempted to soothe with a gentle rasp of his tongue. Smiling at her he looked down with eyes filled with respect, “It is nice to meet you Reign Inferos-Saxe... Hopefully you will still have me...” The monster chuckled as he gave a gentle bump below her chin, crossing toes in hopes his response was satisfying for the queen.

“”

“”

@Reign
the staff team luvs u

scroll to top