Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

In the Orchard of Wisterias

Sunset
07-04-2022, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2022, 01:17 AM by Mauve. Edited 3 times in total.)

Vibrant hues of the golden hours would make their appearance, casting soft shadows upon the earth. The sun offers its final goodbyes with the warmth of its golden rays before exiting to welcome pastels of pinks and purples. The earth would open its maw as a large hole would open up placed just under one of the trees. Sleep would render the maiden unconscious, soft breaths indicating life. Nothing more would happen, a soft twitch of a paw as she dreamed. The final moments of her life escaping her brain… her throat felt tight and it was as if she could not breathe. Uttering a single word as she grasped at her throat, clawing to drive out whatever was making it close. To the right, the King with which she was dining had simply ignored her banter. She reached out to him but he would push her back, causing her eyes to capture the shine of the leather. Sputtering droplets of blood from her lips as her eyes begged for the relief of death. Anything was better than this feeling, the poison snaked into her lungs and it was then she said her final goodbye to her realm.

Their hands would be replaced with paws, her lungs would push in the oxygen it craved and her throat felt light. Once the softness of their skin turned into fur… she had transformed but no memories remained in the she-wolf’s head. Adelaide was no longer the Queen that ruled over the subjects of her kingdom. It was replaced by a wolf, scattered around her were petals that had fallen from the Wisteria tree. Delicately falling with the summer breeze, bringing forth the sweetened scent of the orchard. Apples… the delectable scent hitting against her leathery nose. Refusing for her eyes to awaken to the new world of tomorrow.

Soft whisper-like kisses of legs tickled against her nose, calling forth her thoughts to the real world. Slowly her metallic blue orbs would awaken to the sight of the golden hours turning to the softened sunset. She would blink once then again, trying to make sense of why there was a phantom pain in her throat. Twisting her head in the direction she was surprised to see the soft flutter of a butterfly's wings. The tip of her snout became a spot in which the insect found itself home. She smiled softly, “Hello there, don’t you know I’m not a flower?” She questioned, voice coursed from not being used. How long had she been asleep, certainly not for a few hours... minutes.

Back to the culprit who managed to awaken the young maiden, she flared her nostrils. It would hover for a few moments before settling back between her muzzle. Shifting upwards on all four paws, the jostling caused the insect to take to the sky. Watching with a curious gaze, as if she were a newborn seeing the world for the first time. Everything was... green... accented by various colors of mauve and the mahogany of the bark.

In the distance, past the trees and into a meadow that shrouded itself in wisteria was a herd of deer. Fawns played amongst each other, as they leaped and bounded against the tall grass. Their mothers quietly ate the fauna, it was a scene that she thought would only come from a book. A book... why was that so familiar to her, "Where am I?" She said aloud.

the staff team luvs u
[Image: mauve_bean.png]
07-09-2022, 11:47 AM
[narrow width=300]

[/narrow]

Sunsets in these woodlands gave a different experience altogether, with the glaze of the suns parting flicker against the tassels of the merlot wisteria. The skyward hearth accentuating the competing red blooms here. As though He of a thousand horns sanctified this area as a reunion with the blazing star above, a way to walk amidst a sunset every eve. It became a favourite of Warwick's, to walk the path of the simmering tropical fruits and of vermillion hues, during the peak of summer. 

His eyes trailed along each curtain of draped wisteria, appreciating the last clutter of dusk butterflies finding their safe haven for one more night. A few solitary bees tucked themselves into the nook of the petite petals. Until the undeniably strong perfume of the flowers was not the only essence that caressed his nose. 

Instinctively, he ambled until a soft chestnut and auburn brunette was too admiring the blessed scenery here. Just as her mellifluous voice reached his ears. The duke cleared his throat, raising his crown as he did so.

'Royal Wisterian Woodland', he announced, eloquent and with a rumble that rivalled most males his age. 

She looked as young as he, with youth sculpting her akin to how a chisel moulded his dear sisters.

[narrow width=300]

[/narrow]
the staff team luvs u
07-10-2022, 11:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2022, 12:05 AM by Mauve. Edited 3 times in total.)

Hues of metallic blue watched the herd below, wondering who was their protector. It was strange how such animals were able to live in blissful arrogance, while a predator lingered from a distance. She had not thought of them as prey, she barely understood what exactly she had become. Paws would sink into the soil, digits moving up and down pressing further into the crust. Her eyes would close as she savored the few moments of peace, her mind becoming numb to her surroundings. Before her softened voice would hum, the melodic tone carried across the wisteria trees. The wind picked up, various petals swirling around her form. Leaning into the fresh summer breeze, as if it was whispering its final goodbye.

"Royal Wisterian Woodland”

She had not heard the initial warning he gave to her, instead her trance would break with a startled gaze. Reopening and whipping her hind end around, paws kicking up the dirt that she had uncovered earlier. Her face still held the trauma of her heart practically leaping from her chest. Before she quickly composed herself, one was not to agape their mouths in the presence of the company. The baritone of his voice did not hold any bitterness, instead, it was simply answering her question.

She gently dipped her head, as if she was curtseying, “Apologies if this is the land you call your own. I had not meant to trespass… I simply… awoke here.” Having to admit it was rather a peaceful place to emerge from her slumber, “Royal? Ah, so I have imposed on your lands.” Her accent holds that of her land’s dialect. She had retained her voice and eyes that belonged to her former self. Her softened auburn hair had taken into the effects of her coat color.

Returning her attention to the outer lands, deer had begun to prance further into the woods. A frown tugging against her maw displeased that they had run away. Looking at the evening sky, “Oh, how rude of me, I have distracted myself with the scenery.” Turning her head back to the darker earth-toned male, “My name is…” She had to pause, it completely escaped her head. Placing herself on her rump, perplexed why she could not put her paw on it, “It seems, I do not have one.”

the staff team luvs u
07-19-2022, 01:56 PM
[narrow width=300]

[/narrow]
The dukes' sudden appearance had been one that startled the dame, her queues quite clear as she spun around, in a commotion that flicked dust in the air and her locks flowed freely whilst she twirled to take a look at him. There was no ill intent or suspicion in the way he had spoken, and he harbinger of his arrival hadn't been heard, and so he bowed his head graciously with a gaze through half-lidded eyes, 'I apologise, I did not mean to startle you, miss', a voice that was sincere, yet the young gentlemen remained as he was, he did not move back and showed little mercy in his intrusion, since this was their domain and he would not show a submission. He was a true-and-true prince of the forest, and this was his home, after all. 

Her own apology then arrived, in a not so dissimilar form that most did when they roused quite suddenly. It must be unnerving to do so, in a scene unfamiliar, and in a place that sat in no chair within the confines of memory. 'You are not the first', a smile broke the tight seal of his deep velvet lips, offering some form of sympathy and instilling confidence in the woman that he was not here with mal intentions. 'They are my mothers lands, of Elkshire'. He'd announce, to guide her with a small piece of information for her to do as she will with it. 

He wouldn't notice the disturbed herds, knowing they were fine and in flee to a quieter location. His eyes were unwavering on hers, the smouldering orange of his citrine gaze exploring the cooling pools of her own. She searched for a name, but none came to her. And he cocked his head to the side as she delved into her mind to find it. 'Do not worry, it is quite common when someone awakens here', he reassured her first before adding his own introduction, 'I'm Warwick Deorwine. Warwick is sufficed though'. 

It must be a saddening moment, unable to recollect any memories of oneself, and how he'd react to such a situation. To have his memories wiped of his family, of his mother, of everything he knew. So he'd offer all that he could in that condoling moment, 'I am sure something fitting for you will arise'. And he'd mull on this temporarily. She had sat, and he followed, keeping courtesy in mind.

[narrow width=300]

[/narrow]
the staff team luvs u
08-13-2022, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2022, 02:49 PM by Mauve. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hues of blue flecked with silver would emerge from long lashes as she batted them in surprise. Widening momentarily as the initial shock would fall away when she realized that the male did not show any hostility. Instead, the warmth of his voice would calm the raging waters that stirred within her chest. Heart would slow from the wings of a hummingbird into a steady beat of drums. A smile would fall across her features as embarrassment flooded her cheeks, though covered with fur she could still feel the warmth emerge. Pft, she was totally not startled… of course not she knew he was here all this time… yeah… duh. Tail would flicker momentarily behind deciding her next move and that was a shrew of her apologies. She had not meant for this misunderstanding to happen, but understanding the predicament she was not the only one who had this mishap.

Her ideology was confirmed as he mentioned she was not the first to awaken within the confinements woods. She was not disappointed, it was peaceful… it gave a certain warmth of being okay in the new lands that were soon to be her home. Foreshadowing. Peering around the other, trying to catch if anyone else was beside the prince. It seemed as though they were alone, how peculiar, she was certain a royal set of guards would be accompanying the prince wherever he may go. She did not understand how she managed to get this information and the social etiquette from before her time. The no named female had been given a name of the lands in which she was bestowed upon, “Elkshire.” She repeated, a flash of flags deepened with purple would cross her mind. They flapped in the wind, powerful as the golden emblem of a stag reared would be shown. Head shaking as a sudden headache caused her to shut her eyes, squeezing them momentarily until her mind would go blank, “Beautiful lands you have here.” Decided it best to not linger on the imagery of what plagued her mind.

Scrambling to find her name, the mysterious woman could not comprehend why she could not remember. A name was sacred, it was given to you by birth and stuck with you until the day your body settled into the ground. A visible frown… but he seemed to understand and that was enough for her to be less flustered. Others have had the same predicament, would they simply take a new name? He would introduce himself, “A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Prince Warwick.” She would only dismiss the title if he told her personally.

”Any suggestions? I can not walk amongst the living without a name.” She chuckled softly, “Though, I am certain it will be challenging. Perhaps I hated my old name so much I wanted to forget it.” It was best to enlighten their situation, after all, he did not need to pity her. Looking up to the trees, she tried to decide on something as well, “Tree, Apple, Wisteria… Her smile would widen as she began to list all the objects in their peripheral vision.

the staff team luvs u
08-13-2022, 03:57 PM
[narrow width=300]

[/narrow]

She'd ease into the benevolence of his intrusion, with a curving of lips to accentuate her receding alarm that would ebb on the tide of surprise. It was his obligation, to be here, to be so bold and disturb the intimacy she was experiencing when appreciating their home. A prideful place his mother had built upon. And one he endeavoured to fiercely protect and guarantee it would not slip away, from her and her grafting. 

When she repeated the title bestowed aptly unto the pack, followed by her praise, his smile broadened. Fleetingly disengaging the gaze of scrutiny and looking around them. Whilst he may have it all mapped, memorised and tattoed into the brace of his memory, he would never tire of its splendour and glory. 'I think so too, though I can't take the credit. My mother, Queen Célnes found them. Nurtured them all with our flocks and herds of Elk and Deer', motioning and indicating to the young ones that grazed not so far from where they sat. The hallowed creatures were used to the wolves of Elkshire moving so close and found they posed no threat to the wealth of their lives. 

Citrine orbs returned to feast upon the pale sea of her own, attentively listening to the list rolling from her lyrical tongue, and a small chuff of a laugh roused through his larynx. A princess of the woodlands, it seemed, the way she turned to the preference of naming herself along the chain of nature. His thoughts trailed, accompanying her own as they sought a name most befitting for the brunette.

'There are many that awaken with no recollection of their name here, but I would not believe for a moment, that a lady such as yourself would have had a name ever below par of standard and dislike', he offered more consolation. With eyes shifting over the vermillion and mahoganies here. It was only suitable the birth of her awakening was the brand behind her new title. 'I have a sister named Vermillion', half-pointedly at the hues in which they found themselves amongst; a sister he missed since her departure for a new home, 'What of... Mauve?'. 

A prideful smile toyed at his lips, in wonder if this would please the fawn-hued dame.

[narrow width=300]

[/narrow]
the staff team luvs u
08-13-2022, 04:57 PM

His modesty was bestowed well within his mother’s care, it seemed as though he only boasted about the surroundings but the credit remained with the one who started it all. She wondered if her mother was just as scrutinizing with her manners. She could only imagine that there was a higher education granted due to the way she had spoken to another. The way her actions were stoic in the grace of royalty… as if she had done this many times. The constant want to know what of her life before coming here plagued her. There was no need to dwell, the memories would be made here within the new world. Gratefully, it seemed that wolves may be the superior species of this world.

She had already been gifted by the gods with a favorable body. Pulling her hues back to the other, she regaled their meeting for a moment. Reliving the moments before and she could not help but let out another chuckle, “You speak so highly of her. I am sure she is proud to call you her son as much as you are her as your mother.” She looked around, it held beauty in ways that she could not describe. Breathing in the various scents of wood, flowers, and the sweeter side of the apples. She wondered if they tasted as they smelt… something she would have to ask the Prince later.

His gaze flickered in the distance to a young animal, the gracefulness that their long legs would equip them. Bounding amongst the field, unbothered by the presence of what was considered their enemy. She had watched them earlier and it seems they had made their presence in the meadow once more. The former queen would watch as the glow of the earth began to dim as the darkness would soon settle into the land. Wondering where her next stay would guild her, she could no longer stay in these lands that belonged to another. Attention moving forward to the intention of finding a name. She blinked at the other, paw moving to shoo him, “Flattery will get you everywhere, Prince Warwick.” Not quite familiarized with reaching out and touching him, she refrained herself for now. As he expressed his sister’s name, she was satisfied by a ‘color theme’ and waited for what he had in mind.

“Mauve…” She played around with it for a moment, “Hello, I am Mauve… hmmm Looking around and seeing the various hues of the wisteria trees that settled within the wind, “It’s suitable.” Deciding not to give him a big head for picking a good name within mere moments. She soon settled upwards on her paws, moving to walk closer as she bowed her head, “My name is Mauve… Mauve Bridgerton.” The last name seemed suitable, her bridging between two worlds. Eyes would meet his own as her playful banter would move, “Well, now that you have named me, you can’t get rid of me. So… if I could take advantage of your possession over me, I would love to permanently call these lands home.”

the staff team luvs u
08-13-2022, 06:29 PM
[narrow width=300]

[/narrow]

The golden child would forever be a mother's boy, the apple of her eye. Much to the disdain of plenty of his siblings. But the gremlins that lurked amidst the confines of his royal crown, remained unseen to the woman that saw him for the exterior he posed for all. Every family had their feuds, and there was a rumbling quake that was inevitably going to break open the cracks and unravel wrath upon all; most pointedly, their mother. Her bespoke lies of convenience were the epicentre of its creation. 

Aside from that, the duke would be the most loyal and faithful of men to ever serve at the Queen's side. He would put his life on that. 'Is it that obvious?', a spark of jest crackled beneath his golden irises, his sense of humour peering through, leaving his vulnerability ajar for the possibility of wounds. 

He was never the type to grow awkward around ladies, always the boyish charmer, perhaps due to the ever presence of females surrounding him, a blessing truly. And he half-chuffed in a slight laugh at her amusement of his compliment. 

Toying with her newfound name, rolling it around her tongue, to familiarise herself with it, to taste its fluidity. And then she moved closer, the air thickening between the duo and the sovereign bowed graciously with etiquette, 'It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Bridgerton'. 

The hums of violet were slowly swooning the corals and dull peaches upon the sky, and the night was drawing in. The girl had no home to speak of , and he would need to rectify this, however within the next beat she had taken it upon herself be it a survival instinct, to ask about staying. The word possession pierced at something within, and it took flight upon the wings of uncertainty; perhaps even primal. 'Come, we shall seek an audience with my mother', an unquestionable authority delineated his words, but a smile encouraged her all the while. The duke then moved passed her in direction of The Elks Crown.  

[narrow width=300]

[/narrow]
the staff team luvs u
08-13-2022, 07:32 PM

She could practically smell the adoration that he held for his mother, a good quality to have within a man. Showing how one treats their mother is an indication of how they would treat other ladies. Deciding not to dwell too much on his ever-growing traits he began to show in the short while they had met. Finding herself drawn to the other individual, choosing to befriend him. Their former relationship of acquaintances would vanish as she placed him on her friend's list. Hoping that it would get extensive as she had wished nothing more than to develop other relationships within the confinements of this world. It was better to be made as an ally than an enemy. A more humorous side had started to spring as she allowed herself the comforts of his growing personality. Smirking momentarily to the other, she nodded softly at his rhetorical question.

The atmosphere would shift with each word that was passed between the two, the awkwardness and weariness of being strangers cast aside. The female’s gaze would notice he was a natural charmer, even his aura gave off a subtle glow of purity. She wondered what it was like beneath the surface of the outward prince… if he was always this proper. Only time would tell and Mauve had every intention of finding out his likes and dislikes… his vulnerabilities and what gave him strength.

A bow graced her presence, the former queen had felt the familiarity before but she was unsure why… certainly she was nothing special in her past life. Giving a soft chuckle she rolled her eyes, “Mauve is sufficed enough.” Playfully placing his words back onto him.

He had taken in her consideration of joining him within the safety net of a pack… momentarily thinking that her words may have been too casually used within the Prince’s presence. His voice grew deeper, inheriting the voice of the former king and queens that equipped his bloodline. The commanding tone had her ready to follow him forward, “As you wish.” The warmth of her voice cast from her maw, obediently her legs would move, following right behind him. Her nerves were on edge at meeting the queen, hoping to make a good first impression.

the staff team luvs u
08-13-2022, 09:26 PM
[narrow width=300]

[/narrow]

An unspoken barrier had broken, and with only a few exchanging of words between the sacred-hued duo, there appeared to grow an alliance of sorts. Warwick valued humour, and this aided with the demise of the wall that he would set as a foundation for each unknown visitor. She had etched her way through it with ease, and he grinned at her high-spirited nature. 'Mauve it is', a low muttering, of a rumbled tone. 

She obliged, floating behind him in a softened blur of hazels, he remained mute, as he always did when navigating and shepherding those to meet their new Queen. It provided his company with quiet moments to enjoy and consume their new surroundings, the haven of Elk and Deer.

He strolled onwards, peeking over his shoulder casually every once in a while to verify she was comfortable. And then they would soon reach his mother's domain. As the duke matured into himself, he was now almost the spitting image of his mother, standing at her height, with still more of himself to grow; following undoubtedly into the behemoth that was his undesired father. 

'Mother?', he called, an urgency set in his lungs when he found her, 'May I introduce to you, Miss Mauve Bridgerton?'. The prince then courteously stepped aside to reveal the hidden brunette that would seek the life of an Elkshirian.

[narrow width=300]

[/narrow]
the staff team luvs u
Adventurer
08-22-2022, 01:51 AM
Celnes was well acquainted to meeting individuals within Elkshire's territories, normally to say she was always the friendly face — was. Yet that wasn't a bad thing, and was more then pleased to depart some of her more familial duties to her son who reigned as the Crown Prince, her rightful heir when age or death caught her tightly. She knew it seemed almost others were angered or miffed by her appearance ; and she hadn't the faintest clue on why. She had thought her smile was perfected, but perhaps the void of warmth always seemed to be there.. But for Warwick, that warmth was truth, not but a lie to lure others.

He approached with a lady, which caused a mild raise of a brow. Especially since she viewed to be holy, well-formed in the likeness that the Deorwine praise others for ; brown to the fawn delight, enriched in the sun with eyes like the morning blue dew. A pretty little thing, and yet why does Celnes heart stir seeing such a.. Woman by her son? Nay, she shouldn't make such heavily assumptions, it was a ugly thing to think to someone that if he brought, perhaps they were some interested in Elkshire?

She shone a smile despite such deception within her soul, more then welcoming, "My, who did you bring today, Warwick?"

the staff team luvs u
08-29-2022, 04:37 PM

The world was quiet as they began to move across the brush, he had no trouble finding the whereabouts of his mother. Navigating the forest as if he had done it time and time again, her steps matching his own. Careful not to overstep his kindness by placing herself at his side… however, determined that she would become his friend. Mauve was not one to believe that their courtship could not blossom into friendship. Those glimpses of his walls being placed down had caused her to become curious. Optimistic and a kind individual, there was no doubt he would be favorable among the others of the forest. However, she would not make assumptions about him so quickly, she had only met him moments ago. There were many steps into getting to know someone, she had just hoped that the Queen would find her adequate to be among the ranks.

They paused, blue orbs looking from the ground and upwards to a woman. Her breath hitched, no wonder he spoke highly of her. Graced with power, it emitted off her form… a true queen that would cause attention to any room she walked in. The wind ruffled and it looked as if the trees were even bowing in her presence. As he stepped aside so the woman could get a better look at her, she was quick to lean her crown forward. Her front right is outstretched while her left is tucked into her chest. Before moving to settle upwards on all fours, be careful not to look directly into the individual’s eyes unless she was spoken to first.

As of now, her question did not engage her to speak. Mauve, though in another life a queen, had no recollection of her memories. Her motions were stoic and familiar, it was as if she understood how to act in place of individuals that were ranked higher than her own. Though a former queen, she knew that diplomatically she would have bowed in a foreign country to another queen. It was how an individual showed respect. Locks of darkened brown had caught her gaze, it looked soft and within the company of the setting sun it caught against the rays and gave off an almost auburn effect. The prince certainly took after his mother. For now, she would await her turn to speak.

the staff team luvs u
Adventurer
09-03-2022, 05:33 PM
permission to skip

"Mauve, was it?" She had a blue-gaze, it reminded her of @Teodora, who though both glazed in the beauty that was the Deorwine's prime adoration, neither held eyes the resembled of the truth. The blood often lacked such colors, but strangely enough Celnes's own brood held such tones. Her daughter and son both held a blue-tint like that of a frosted water, pretty as it was.. It was just another representation of their mixed and bastardly blood ; a father whom she could not say who it was. A new shame when she would see their new colors.

"There's only a few reasons my son would bring someone to me.. Is it perhaps, you are looking for a pack?" She stayed silent, and the Queen continued as she smiled and sat, awaiting for the [hover=whore's]gentle[/hover[ voice. Ah, but she couldn't help look at the little Duke, before back to Mauve. A little too pretty.

the staff team luvs u
09-16-2022, 05:50 PM

There was a voice that called out her name, a voice that held power and demanded respect. One that would easily cast aside those who dared to cross her, to challenge the authority she had. It felt familiar… it reminded her of someone but of whom she was unsure. She did not skip a beat, wanting to make sure she knew that she was hanging onto every word. A little too eager to please, but she did not make the best first impression by trespassing on their lands. Even if it was not her fault, earth tones with cinnamon hues would dim in the darkness, “Yes, your highness.” She replied, though she felt that it was just rhetorical and her nerves caused her to answer. Her head was low on display, the young woman casting her gaze towards the feet of the queen. Wondering if her eyes matched those of her son. Reminding her of the first sign of fall. When the leaves would change into a pumpkin hue, ears would hang onto every word.

She finally was asked the question, she felt her heart begin to squeeze, “Yes, your highness.” She answered yet again, “Coming into this new world mere moments ago, I am unsure of the skills I possess. Though, I will work hard in whichever position you will grant me within the ranks.” So young… and unsure. She wondered if her age and lack of ability would get her cast away. She held her gaze on the queen, though mildly they wished to stray to the Duke wondering what other intentions he would bring a female along to meet his mother for. The thought caused a slight tinge of pink to cross her cheeks. Wondering if the queen had thought she was capable of catching the eye of the prince. Surely… not. That would be preposterous.

Slowly her head would lift, wishing for the queen to look at every aspect of her. Wanting nothing more than acceptance - and being able to breathe a sigh of relief if she were able to join their home as their own, “I will devote myself unconditionally to you, Your Highness.”

the staff team luvs u
09-28-2022, 07:17 PM
"Another plain walker," she said in a light audible whisper as her mouth curled to a smile, not of displeasure though. Once more was Elkshire blessed with individuals from seemingly another realm altogether ; awakening to something new and bold, only to pledge themselves to what was the pack of Elk. They knew nothing about this land, but it was always safe to be in the comforts of a claimed land then wandering as a stray. Celnes saw it as a give and take deal, they helped guard the borders and added bodies to Elkshire, while food and comfort was provided until the final day.. They decide of a true loyalty, or to disperse elsewhere.

"You are more then welcome to Elkshire." Wholly, accepting this dame.

the staff team luvs u
09-30-2022, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2022, 06:13 PM by Mauve.)

Her heart began to slow into a deeper beat, waiting for the answer that would determine her future within the pack. She had called her a “plain walker” being able to pick up the hushed whisper beneath her breath. Confused as to what that meant, it would become clear when she traveled within the lands that it was the color that she possessed. Her eyes would watch the other’s paws, turning her hues quickly to Warwick. Reassurance was registered in his gaze as she turned back to the other, waiting for her sentence.

Her breath would release in her tightening chest as she could not help but purse a smile against her maw. Acceptance. It was then that she bowed once more, deepening this time at her new queen. The happiness of not traveling within the realm of the unknown. She awaited the queen's dismissal and was told where the dens were located so that she would be able to make one her home. Her bowing continued until the other left. She turned to Warwick, a smile perked on her features, “Surely, I did not look as nervous as I was.” She laughed, breathlessly, before taking her bow to the Prince, “Thank you, I hope we will see each other again.” With that, Mauve would be bound in the direction of the den site. Leaving the Prince to his thoughts.

Exit Mauve

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top