Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

AW
Come spend the Night

Sunset Sunny/Clear
AW
06-14-2022, 01:11 AM
Howling for a one-night stand cos he's that kinda dude (still 3-2-3 tho lmao)

Well, today was boring.

Trekking through the forest, Venus's tail swayed back and forth. He wasn't tired, so as the sun set, Cupid only found himself more and more energetic. God, he wanted to find a man and just.. have fun. He didn't care. Venus want to find the a guy to hang out with for the night, literally anyone would do, but an actual man was preferred. Dude-lover all day. Cupid didn't care.

Coming to a halt, a grumble emitted from the mans jaw before he sent a howl to the sky, attempting to draw anyone to him. Well, if a woman decided to come along, he wouldn't care. Wolves were wolves, he'd hang out with 'em either way. Though, as the sun fell down the sky, Venus felt his eyelids heavy.

Hm, maybe he could have a quick nap for now, just wait for whoever to stumble across him.. he didn't care. Y'know, getting woken up by a hot dude sounded like a dream, a fantasy, and Cupid rolled his eyes in a playful manner, before curling up to sleep. Please gods above, bless me with a hot man, I beg, he though, semi-sarcastically.

the staff team luvs u
06-14-2022, 01:32 AM
With the sun setting, he had washed off the blood that normally coated his fur to keep him hidden from the burning sun. His albino coat was freshly washed air dried, giving him a very silky look to him. He wanted to head more west, wanting to scout out more of the lands around him. It didn't seem to take him too long to make his way out of the desert and into the plains. 

Ears pinned forward as he heard the call of a wolf, curiosity getting the better of him. He stalked towards the sound, letting out a growl of warning as he approached. He was letting the man know that he was arriving, red eyes narrowing slightly as he watched the man. He made no move to speak up though, waiting to see what the man wanted. He was the one to call out after all.

the staff team luvs u
[Image: 594e2082-689d-11ed-b829-057c57b7de88.gif]
06-14-2022, 02:24 AM

Lifting his head as a growl sounded just a few ways away from him, Cupid gazed at the now approaching male, his pelt a beautiful shade of moon-white and seemingly blood-stained, as if he had tried to wash it off. Hm, he'd never seen a pelt like that before, seemingly albino. Gods really blessed him, huh?

Venus tilted his head as the stranger did nothing but stare. Odd, but.. maybe he was waiting for Cupid to do something? The pink-ginger man gave a wuff of greeting, tail wagging. Perhaps this was someone to scratch his itch. His semi-heat had started, which was never fun, though maybe he could get some help from this gorgeous albino.

"Hey, gorgeous," He began, flicking his tail with a smile, "Heard my howl, I assume?"

Not one that was great with conversing, Cupid sat up, tilting his head to the stranger. A spark of curious lust flickered in Venus's eyes as he gazed over the albino. He truly was something, and it made the ginger man curious. He'd never seen such a gorgeous sight. Hm, funny.

the staff team luvs u
Misc Skill
06-14-2022, 02:38 AM
The brute raised an eyebrow as he studied the man, eyes taking in his full appearance before finally focusing on his eyes again. This man was undoubtably handsome, Satan hadn't really seen many ginger wolves. A small smirk crossed his lips as his nose sniffed, catching the man's scent. Something about his scent was strange to the man, something he had never experienced before, but he also wasn't one to question a free one night stand. Hearing the man call him gorgeous, he couldn't help but chuckle slightly, his voice deep and low, same as his growl. 

He moved forward slowly, almost as if he were stalking his prey and tonight, this ginger wolf in front of him would be his prey. Only then would he speak up, his voice strong and deep. "Am I to assume your call is for what I hope it is?" He would smirk as he moved forward, aiming to get close enough to sniff the male's neck. Satan was a rather dominate wolf, and that wouldn't change if he was with a woman or a male, or anything in between.

the staff team luvs u
Misc Skill
06-14-2022, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2022, 11:31 PM by Venus Cupid Angello. Edited 1 time in total.)

As the albino man moved forwards, Cupid felt his face flush. This was his first, so he had no idea what to expect. Well, if you don't have your first, you'd never have any, right? Eyes locked onto the rather intimidating man, Venus watched as he stalked him like prey, and the mans tail swayed, feeling a mix of expectance and excitement. The albino looked like he knew how to please someone.

"Aw, skipping introductions? He pouted playfully, standing to try and circle the larger man, a flirtatious flick of his tail aimed at his snout, "Why, it was. Do you want to scratch my itch?

Cupid sneered, batting his lashes in a feminine fashion. He found it funny when wolves didn't exactly understand when he was a male or female, it just added more mystery around him, did it not? Venus gave a smile to the man. While his voice and eyes were those of a mans, his build and mannerisms were more feminine; Submissive, almost.

the staff team luvs u
Misc Skill
06-15-2022, 02:12 AM
The man would grin slightly at his words, coming to stand next to the man. He wanted introductions? "Introductions? Very well, I'm Satan Drazen, King of Warcrest in the Desert. And you would be?" He would aim to place his nose in the crook of the man's neck, wanting to take in his scent, though it did confuse him. He caught the scent of male and female on this wolf, but Satan also didn't care enough to ask. This man wanted a good time, so the albino brute was willing to oblige. 

He let out a deep, possessive growl in response. "I'll be yours for the night, but that also means that for tonight, you are mine and no one else's." He would try to use his nose to nuzzle the man, pushing him where he wanted him. The brute would waste no time in getting what he wanted.

the staff team luvs u
Misc Skill
06-15-2022, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2022, 11:30 PM by Venus Cupid Angello. Edited 1 time in total.)

I’m Satan Drazen
King of
Warcrest..

Well, he had found himself a king, wasn’t that amusing. A handsome one at that, with ruby-red eyes and a cloud-white pelt, Cupid found himself mesmerised. What a gorgeous figure, once that seemed to be rare as well.

“Seems we’re opposites,” He mused, “Call me Cupid, Mr. King of Warcrest,”

As the kingly man scented his pelt, Venus silently snickered. He knew his pelt was an odd mix, male and female, just like him. Yet, maybe if he got close enough to this beast of his man the scent of a male would be more prominent. Wouldn’t that be nice?

Ooh, Satan would be his for the night? How lucky, Cupid batted his lashes in a lucky fashion, eyes seeming to glow with lust for this brooding man.

“Of course. Who else would I ever want?”

Though they barely knew each other, Venus quickly got into place, letting Satan push him over where ever he pleased. This clearly wasn’t a man to mess with, in a violent manner, anyway. Cupid was sure he’d have a good time…

fade?

the staff team luvs u
Misc Skill
06-18-2022, 11:11 PM
The man chuckled deeply at the other's words, noting that they were, in fact, rather opposite. Not that the brute minded. Moving closer, he would stay quiet, simply taking what he wanted that was so easily given to him. 

-fade to black-

With a satisfied growl, he would pull away, laying himself down next to the man. He was satisfied and, though he glanced over at him, Satan never once asked if the other was as well. Instead, he simply began grooming himself, not seeming to care what the other man did. He wouldn't kick him out, but he also wouldn't invite him to spend the night either. Instead, he would lay there in silence for a moment before finally speaking up. "Warcrest is located deep into the desert, I will remember if I see you again." He said simply, not even bothering to look at the other wolf.

the staff team luvs u
Misc Skill
06-18-2022, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2022, 11:30 PM by Venus Cupid Angello.)
faaade back in

Silently panting, Cupid lay on his side, gazing up at Satan with satisfaction. It had been exactly what he wanted, and Venus would be on his way soon enough, perhaps to the desert, though as the white-pelted man spoke, he revealed that his kingdom was actually located there. Wait, he said that already; Hm, seemed he'd just forgotten.

"Aw, you'll remember me, how sweet of you,"

Not asking whether or not he could come, Venus sat, grooming his fur as Satan did. Perhaps he'd have to seek him out for another round sometime, though while Cupid was tired before starting, he was exhausted by now. With a yawn, the fawn-coloured man sent another gaze to Satan, the once lustful gaze replaced with pleasure.

"Guess I'll have to seek you out for a next round, sometime. But, I think this is where we say our goodbyes, you've exhausted me, King Satan of Warcrest,"

Dipping his head as he prepared to go, Venus gave a small wink and a flick of his tail, turning as he walked a leisurely walk towards the mountains. He'd have to relax for a bit, have a nap, eat something, though Satan was a good start to his.. rather questionable journey.

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top