Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

AW
There ain't nothing wrong with that

Midnight Partly Cloudy
AW
Hunter
Nightwalkers
06-11-2022, 07:25 PM
@Zella had vanished and the Warlord was not-too-pleased to have her disappear not long after they had struck up a bargain for her life. Every so often he would wander the Reach, wondering if she had just tucked herself away somewhere unseen, but her stench was swiftly fading in their lands and he began to wander away from the Reach in hopes of catching her trail...

Somewhere outside of their claim, he did.

That and some other man who had supposedly met her here according to the tracks in the ground and lingering scent on the ground. Who was he to her... where had they gone to? He would find her... that much the beast was certain. And once he did, she would regret it all. He would make sure of it.

Make her beg for mercy. Make her plead for a second chance for the sake of her own skin. Saliva dribbled from his maw as he thought of all the little ways to make her squeal, to make her cry out to him for clemency all the while he would ignore them and do as he pleased. They had made a deal after all... for her loyalty, she would be safe from him.. from others, from the Nightwalkers. All she had to do was remain loyal and heal their wounded... now he was out to collect.

the staff team luvs u
Vengeance is a disgusting, terrible character. I do not condone anything he does or thinks of IC, and though I enjoy writing him, he also disgusts me often. He is a villain and nothing more.
06-11-2022, 07:51 PM
She was content, staying with @Baal-Berith had been rather fun and interesting through the time they had been together. She even found herself caring more and more about him, though she didn't dare bring that up to him. For now though, she had awoken in the night, wanting to go out and stretch her legs, maybe even find a snack before she went back to sleep. She didn't want to wake him, so she crept away, content and calm. It had been a while since she left her pack and, due to not seeing or scenting anything from them, she had assumed they just forgot about her, or didn't care enough to come find her. After all, even when she was there, no one really interacted with her. 

She didn't know how wrong she was. 

She hadn't caught the scent of Vengeance or the Nightwalkers, so she simply began walking, letting herself relax as she hummed a quiet tune. It was something she did often when she was stressed or worried about something as it helped her relax and think about a time before she was in this odd world.

the staff team luvs u
She does. She speaks. She thinks.
Hunter
06-11-2022, 07:57 PM
A trace of her would come sooner than he had expected. Her tracks were old, but there were newer ones and he kept following... her smell growing stronger as he roamed, keeping his hulking figure as low as he possibly could in the grasses... using the darkness of the night as his cloak to help hide his presence. The bath he had taken for @Teodora would come in handy today as well as his usual stench would be tame in comparison to the usual smell of death that followed.

Humming.

Pointed ears caught its sound and the familiarity in their tune. Zella was so near he could hear the bitch. Excitement poured into his veins, to think that she was here this whole time... the thrill of a new hunt drummed in his chest as he followed not only her scent, but sound as it lured him in like a siren's call... he tread carefully, cautiously until finally she was in sight.

This time, he would not approach with a conversation in tow, to warn her... to talk her into following. No. As soon as he was close enough, the barbarian lunged. Maw stretched open with saliva stringing from yellowed fangs as he aimed for just one thing; to grab onto her and begin the assault he had thought thoroughly of since her vanishing. The one he had planned of since her joining having a feeling she would turn her back on their deal.

Today would be a harsh lesson to be learnt.

the staff team luvs u
Vengeance is a disgusting, terrible character. I do not condone anything he does or thinks of IC, and though I enjoy writing him, he also disgusts me often. He is a villain and nothing more.
Paladin
06-11-2022, 08:08 PM
She hummed as she walked, glancing up into the night sky. For a moment, she actually thought she was safe. That is, until she caught a singular whiff of her previous pack, of the man that ran them. But, it was much too late for her to do anything about it. The moment the scent registered, was the same moment she felt like she was being hit by a truck. 

She let out a yelp as she got hit, landing harshly on her side. Without seeing him, she knew who it was, and instantly knew he wasn't here to talk. Thrashing around, she would try to use her back legs to kick him off of her, even as she felt him grip her scruff. He was much stronger and weighed more than she did, which didn't help her much and for a moment, she wondered if she should try to lie and talk her way out of this. But at the same time, she didn't want him to search for and kill Baal either. 

Her fear peaked and she had to quiet down a whimper, still unsure if it was just him or if he brought other Nightwalkers too. After hearing what had happened to the Healer not long before she left, she didn't put it past him to do the same to her. She just prayed that she could make it out of this alive.

the staff team luvs u
Paladin
06-11-2022, 08:26 PM
As she kicked and cried, he would only hold onto her tighter while he thrashed about wildly. This was only the beginning he thought to himself, finding it strange that she would eventually quiet down instead of screaming out for help from this man of hers that was all over her body. Wouldn't he come to her rescue? He grinned through the mouthful of flesh and fur he held onto tightly.

No matter. Maybe the best thing would be to leave her here for him to find. To know that he had failed her. Endangered Zella by taking her away from the bargain she had struck with the Bogeyman of the Reach instead of joining them were he so desperate to spend time with her.

So the assault began. With his weight and her small body clasped tightly in his jaws, he would thrash her around like some dog with a toy. Aiming to smash her against the nearby boulder he spotted at the corner of his eye. Deciding here and now that it didn't matter if she lived or died, death would be a relief to the pain he would put her through tonight... the torturous agony and she would beg him for mercy in the form of death.

Once he had tossed her against the rock a few times, smashing her small body once.. twice... thrice, he'd finally let her go to breathe. Frau, did you really think you could escape me?” Slightering out of their cavernous maw of his, the pinkish muscle licked at blackened and blooded lips.

She was in for a long night.

the staff team luvs u
Paladin
06-11-2022, 08:38 PM
She knew the moment that she chose not to call for Baal that it was a mistake, but she didn't want him to pay for something that she knew sooner or later would happen. She whimpered as he thrashed her around, feeling the fur and skin rip under his grip. She was in the worst position to fight, but that wouldn't stop her from trying. She tried her best to gain some sort of traction on the ground, anything she could use to try and pull away from him. 

However, the moment she found some purchase against solid ground, she was being lifted in the air again and slammed into a boulder near by. Once. Twice. Three times, each time causing her to cry out in pain, feeling her shoulder crack under the pressure. Her head hit the rock hard the last time, causing her to slump to the ground as he let go of her, though she had a feeling this wasn't all he had in mind. 

Hearing his words, she would try her best to stand up, though she was very wobbly as she tried, not able to put any pressure on her hurt shoulder. "How did you even know I was gone...." She had assume that she was nearly invisible in the pack, not a wolf that anyone cared to notice. In all honesty, she really didn't care what his answer was, she just hoped to keep him talking enough for her head to stop spinning.

the staff team luvs u
06-11-2022, 09:28 PM
Oh how he loved the cries of pain. They were music to his ears, especially from the likes of her. He wanted to hear more. For now things would settle down as she felt the beginning of the battering settling in... letting her mind and body register what was happening before continuing, he wanted to make sure she was well aware of what was happening. Of the injuries... of the pain she had wrought onto herself.

“You go nowhere, and then suddenly you vanish?” How stupid did he think she was? Especially when her trail was gone with the scent of another man alongside her. “The mist has eyes and ears for me, nothing happens without my knowing.” he cooes dangerously... deeply as he approaches her with thundering paws. Tail lashing behind him excitedly with a slithering flick.

As he approaches and closes the distance between them, he offers a sadistic kiss. A soft, affectionate lick onto her face like any lover she had expected him to have been with the mention of mate earlier on in their previous meeting. Should she turn her head away, it would only make him grin further.

Peppering the dizzied woman with kisses and licks down her face, neck... forcing them onto her should she refuse and pull away. Showing that he could be both a tender lover when necessary... as well as a beast through force. “Zella... you should have just honoured our arrangement.” Rubies gaze at her with malicious softness before stepping over her small body. Keeping his mouth dangerously close to her leg as he ran his tongue down her forearm to her toes.

the staff team luvs u
06-11-2022, 09:41 PM
The girl expected him to continuously attack her without any chance to breath, but it seemed that wasn't the case. In all honesty, she wasn't sure if that was a blessing or a curse. Either way, she would take this moment to get her bearings, taking a breath to finally be able to look at him without seeing spots in her vision. What she wasn't expecting though, was for him to begin giving her kisses, like that of a past lover. But, she didn't want them and would continue to turn away from him. Unfortunately for her though, it didn't seem to stop him. If anything, it seemed to spur him on. 

She would pin her ears back as she tried to back away from him, though she knew it wouldn't stop him. "I didn't mean to run from our deal, but I'm not suited for you pack, for your lifestyle." She would try to pull her leg away from him, wincing slightly at the pain that came from moving her shoulder. "There has to be something I can do.." She spoke softly, almost a whisper though with how close he was, she was sure he could hear her still. "Just please leave me alone..." She had a feeling that her pleads would fall onto deaf ears, but she had to at least try.

She hated how small she was against him, feeling nothing but muscle as he pressed into her, her body nothing more than a bug in comparison. She knew there was no way she could possibly overpower him, there really was only one thing she could try. Lowering herself to the ground, she would attempt to slip out from under him, trying to use her smaller size to get away. She had zero hope that it would work, but she couldn't just let him assault her without trying.

the staff team luvs u
Paladin
Content Warning
06-11-2022, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2022, 09:51 PM by Vengeance.)
Content Warning
This post contains content that may be unsettling to some readers, including:
  • Graphic Violence
No... it didn't matter how much she pulled away from him. How awful all of this must be for her was only boasting his glee. His fever. “That was not a part of our agreement.” He reminded her. It didn't matter what kind of pack they were. What she expected to see when she had followed him home after a heated exchange between them of threats and promises. “You were safe.” As she tries to back away from him, he simply pressed his cheek against her.

Brushing against her face with a loving caress. The man was simply toying with her now. "There has to be something I can do.." He wouldn't answer. The silence hung in the air like a guillotine. Sharp, deadly and a heavy blade just waiting to come down and slice off her wretched little head. With little flicks of his tongue, he'd still pepper her cheek with gentle kisses even as she pleads. You would be a worthy mate, he remembers her saying, fueling his actions to remind her without verbally doing so.

When she suddenly moved, quickly wriggling out from under her did he finally strike. Like a viper wound and waiting for the wrong movement, he reached out with that same loving maw of his. Yellowed teeth angrily reaching out to that same leg he had only earlier been bathing in soft tenderness. With a heavy paw he placed his weight onto her forearm and quickly, twisting his head up with her arm clenched tightly between unforgiving jaws.... he pulled.

Suddenly and viciously until he heard that beautiful snap.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
06-11-2022, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2022, 10:07 PM by Zella.)
Content Warning
  • Graphic Violence
She heard his words but refused to answer, knowing that it wouldn't change anything and because she didn't have anything to say. She remembered their conversation before, one that she wished could be erased forever. But it couldn't, and now it was back to bite her on the ass. 

If only she had been quicker, her movements faster. Then maybe she would have been able to get away. Instead, she felt teeth grip her front left leg, the one that was already injured from being slammed against the boulder. Only now, it was gripped in the maw of a dangerous predator. And she was his prey. 

She let out a scream as he twisted and pulled until it snapped. Her other legs crumpled as she cried out in pain, no longer able to stand up, her eyes watering and her vision blurring. She was never really one to fight and because of that, she had never really experience pain like this before. 

Her body landed on the ground, landing mostly on her right side as she panted and whimpered. There certainly was no running away now. So, she laid there, trying to silence her cries, her eyes wide and pleading as she looked up at him.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
06-11-2022, 11:15 PM
Content Warning
  • Sexual Assault
  • Graphic Sexuality
As she screamed he only pulled more. Wanting for that pain to continue for as long as possible before dropping it suddenly with the rest of her on the ground beneath him.

It wasn't over he thought to himself. A wild, vicious glimmer shinning in those bloodied pools of his. This was where he shone the brightest, where all of his glee and frustrations could be unleashed in one moment.

As she looked up at him with those longing, pleading, horrified eyes he only stood proud, grinning down at her while soaking in the moment. There was more. More to leave for her man to find, more for her to remember him by as she would now live with this moment carved into her memories.

He would not be betrayed.

He would not be forgotten.

With the same heavy paw he placed it down on her skull, pushing her head into the ground with the side-eye still capable of seeing him. He wanted her to watch after all. To see and feel it all as he continued to wreak his revenge on her for the disobedience.

This time as he reached down, he'd grasp her neck and shoulder to keep the little woman pinned down. With one paw on her face, the other placed sturdy on the ground... he'd violate her. Not only wanting to break her body but her soul as well. Leave his stench all over the woman for the man she had run off with to find, to smell. With every thrust, he aimed to break her in half.

Such a small body... and yet, there was no ounce of remorse or gentleness in his movements as he threatened to crush her with each passing second.

the staff team luvs u
Combo Skill
Content Warning
06-11-2022, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2022, 11:26 PM by Baal-Berith.)
Content Warning
  • Sexual Assault
  • Graphic Violence
He searched, stupidly and without uttering exactly what he was doing; procrastinating, obviously, but also waging a war inside himself over hope versus futility. He struggled to let things go, that much had become obvious. Here he was prowling the most likely place he thought she’d go back to, searching for scents, for clues, for even a sign. Digging up a metaphysical body in denial of the real one behind his back, because the real one was truth and the one he imagined was all he coveted and strove to realize. He was starting to think the real one was all he had left.

Baal considered visiting the places they’d met. He ventured close enough to check for scent markers and found none. No sign of her old pack, and no sign of her… Or, so he thought.. But he resisted continuing his circuit north, knowing fully well she would not have gone back to a place she desperately wanted to get away from.

He wandered these woods, double-checking, triple-checking, teasing the idea: what if closure was forgiveness in a gentle voice? Instead of confirmation at a lonely grave, you are a monster and you deserve this?

Desperately not wanting the latter. Baal knew what he was. Who he was. But she had changed that and now she wasn’t here, so he had nobody to face his past with but himself and all his own conclusions; and those were the only ingredients that would remake him.

So trapped in the darkness of brooding. Swimming in the oceans of unnerving thoughts and whispered voices from unseen demons, that familiar sultry scent plugged his nostrils. Zella wasn’t too far from him. However, another mingled with hers did not cease the walls from crumbling. Ones placed there to keep the woman happy. To not scare her from seeing who he truly was.

His body tensed under the heavy pressure of rage. Their presence screaming for his release. What was his was not to be messed with. He pushed through the underbrush. In time to see the male snap Zella’s leg. The sickening sweet sound one he remembered all too well. He’d caused damage like this to others. It was like seeing a memory played out into his reality.

It was the moment the male broke into her domain. The entrance of the body that only belonged to him did the voices screech. Their high pitched tone deafening. Blinding his sights in a sea of utter bloodlust. He wanted… no. He needed this wolf dead. To taste the flesh of his dying heart on his tongue. How dare he take what was not his to have?

With his fur bristling down his spine, Baal pinned his ears back and darted across whatever distance remained—lacking as it was due to him inching closer with every pacing second—in an attempt to latch his teeth onto the side of the male’s neck. Baal felt his teeth sink in through the thick ruff of fur around his neck, making purchase on his skin. He wanted to maintain his grip as long as possible, as hard as possible, to do as much damage as he could in whatever short amount of time he might have—but even that might have been too high of an expectation.

He’d taken in account of how much heavier this male was. Despite their height being the same, Baal noted the density of his coat. This did not stop him. How foolish he felt defending a woman he’d only known for such a short time. And, yet he did not let up his grip. Wanting the male to release his own bite on Zella. To turn his attention on the devil himself.

He glanced momentarily at Zella, then. A conflicting look of disappointment, anger, sadness, betrayal and hurt shifting through those deep pools of green. Whatever wounds he got would be on her for not telling him the truth.
the staff team luvs u
”But if you're gonna dine with them cannibals… Sooner or later, darling, you're gonna get eaten . . .”

He thinks. He does. ”He speaks.”
Content Warning
06-11-2022, 11:37 PM
Content Warning
  • Graphic Violence
  • Graphic Sexuality
Her body hurt all over and her will was slowly crumpling behind it. She lay there whimpering, only able to barely try to crawl away from him. However, he was having nothing of that, feeling his teeth grip her neck and shoulder, keeping her pinned against the ground. Her eyes widened as she felt him push into her, causing her to cry out in anguish. There was nothing she could do against his assault and her body grew weaker under him, only letting out whimpers and cries against the ground that her face was pressed against. Her body cried out as he pushed into her, almost ripping her small body in half. She didn't know how much more of this assault she could take without passing out from the pain that ripped through her.

She heard Baal before she saw him, the snarls and growls filling her heart with fear. She wanting nothing more than for all of this to be over but now, she was stuck under one male while the other tried to kill him. If Vengeance let go of her to face the attack, she would try her hardest to crawl away, staying as quiet as possible. She wanted to get far enough away to not get stuck in the middle of the fight, but her movements were slow due to her broken leg. She couldn't put any weight on it, her shoulder likely broken and her forearm more definitely snapped. 

A singular glance towards Baal would fill her heart with pain, seeing the hurt and betrayal in his eyes. There may be no coming back from this, but for now, she just prayed that he didn't die. She was more scared for him than herself. He didn't sign up for all of this and though she had laid with him and was starting care more and more about him, this wasn't his fight to take.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
Paladin
06-11-2022, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2022, 11:52 PM by Vengeance. Edited 1 time in total.)
Content Warning
  • Sexual Assault
  • Graphic Violence
To some the male appearing to help Zella would have caused most to crumble and fall away. To defend themselves from the attack they were focused on previously. Instead, he simply grinned wildly as he saw the male approaching. Staring at him straight in the eye with Zella's fur and neck in his maw, and member violating her - never stopping all the while thrilled with the thought of them being caught. The sight would certainly burn a memory within the male's mind if this was the one who she had run away with.

Even as the male's fang penetrated his neck, the brute did not relinquish his grip on the woman. Growling in turn as he only squeezed his grip on her throat and skin, threatening to snap her neck as he did with her leg. “Make him stop.” He growled with a mouthful of her. Saliva dribbled from his lips and poured onto the woman beneath him as claws aimed themselves downward into her face as well. “Make him watch.” Madness filled his tone as he chose to ignore the pain in his neck for something all the sweeter.

“Or I kill you, then him.” His words cut short through heavy breaths, through the attacks on his side as he placed pressure on the girl to try and make her scream for mercy, for her lover or whatever to cease. After all... she was his hostage. If they truly cared for one another, they would value their partner's life. And did this man really want to risk losing her before having the Bogeyman turn his attention on him?

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
06-12-2022, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2022, 12:05 AM by Baal-Berith.)
Content Warning
  • Graphic Violence
The Devil refused. Even as the male spoke. That lustful tone he’d grown to know so well. Baal only bit down harder. Shaking his head with a frothy need to rip away the furred skin there.

Zella looked at him. Had caught the gaze he planted on her. He contemplated what would become of the situation if he did not let her go. The woman would die. Perished due to her own vile needs to keep the truth hidden. Something that Baal took to heart. No secrets were to be kept because of the situations like these. He did not have to ask. Their first meeting should have been the moment she opened her mouth and gave him the information.

A better way to protect her. To defend her. She would not have been allowed to leave his side. No matter what. And yet, here they were. Him tugging harshly at the flesh within his mouth. Subtly able to hear the ripping sound from his assault. Blood filling his mouth. Pouring into the canvas of his throat. Fueling, not only a rage; but, building a hunger at how delicious this male tasted.

Baal snarled. Not once removing his teeth from the male as he spoke. ”Care to spark a deal… with the Devil?”
the staff team luvs u
”But if you're gonna dine with them cannibals… Sooner or later, darling, you're gonna get eaten . . .”

06-12-2022, 12:13 AM
What she had hoped never came to pass. She wasn't able to sneak away and Vengeance didn't even stop his assault on her. Instead, he gave her a choice, one that caught her breath in her throat. Tell him to stop or doom them both to death. Even as she looked up at Baal with pleading eyes, she realized that he chose not to stop his attack, even though she knew he had heard the man. He chose to throw her life away from a simple revenge. 

Closing her eyes, she could feel tears welling up, though more so from the emotional trauma rather than the physically pain she was going through. "Baal stop! Don't let him kill you, please!" She cared much less about her own life and didn't even plead for herself. Perhaps it was because she didn't think that he would stop to safe her. He had already chosen not to. 

She kept her eyes closed tight, her body tense as she laid under Ven. There was nothing she could do and refused to watch the interaction between the two of them. She preyed that something would happen to let her leave this situation. Be it that Ven pulled his attention away enough for her to slip out, or Baal actually listened to her and saved himself from the brute's wrath.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
Paladin
06-12-2022, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2022, 12:24 AM by Vengeance.)
Content Warning
  • Graphic Violence
Even as his neck bled, he didn't cease. His weight was boring down on the woman with both a paw and his jaws, any moment now her bones would crack or he could simply move his head just ever so slightly away from her and tear that pretty neck of hers wide open to free himself and deal with the attacker on his own side. The layers of fat and muscle that lined his neck from years of filling his belly with any meat he could find, primed and trained through fighting with already toughened skin from previous battles kept his vitals from being torn already. Though he could feel it, the blood pouring from his neck.

Zella cried her plea, knowing very well his threat was not an empty one. While the other man held onto the Bogeyman's neck, he pulled on hers. Inches away from simply ripping it out. The other man spoke finally, the Devil he called himself and Vengeance scoffed. Nearly losing his grip as he laughed with her clenched firmly between his teeth. Instead of releasing, he simply drooled.

If this man was the devil, then what did that make Vengeance?

Do you? One wound, no matter how long it took to heal. No matter how severe - he had a pack... he had Err along with others who knew little medicinal tricks, but enough. Vengeance still had the upper hand here regardless. They would remember him. Know his wrath and capabilities, while they were just two... one to be injured let alone both should the monstrous man turn on Baal as well, would prove to be dangerous if not deadly, especially with Zella... the healer of the two in such a poor condition.

And yes... Zella spoke his name. An appearance... a stench... a name. Vengeance had all he needed to track them both down after today, over and over again with not only the Nightwalkers, but all who feared and wished to ally themselves with him as well.

Was this man's pride so stupid to want to win over surviving?

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
06-12-2022, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2022, 12:38 AM by Baal-Berith.)
Content Warning
  • Sexual Assault
  • Graphic Violence
When had he changed?

This male was every bit of who he used to be prior to meeting the cream woman. A dilemma at hand. The response to his question left him almost slacking. One sure thing about Baal, he did not do drama. No matter the facts at hand. He did not take the risk of losing his life for anyone. Despite the pull he felt when it came to Zella. Something changed in that moment. As the enlarged male continued to pound into her body. Using what days ago had been his. No fight coming from her.

Baal struggled against mind and the pumping organ of his heart. Staring blankly at the limp cream body. As if she no longer held an itch of fight in her. So weak. His own fight beginning to waver; yet, he did not let go. Muscles straining. Saliva pooling around the edges of his mouth. Dropping onto the soils below and coating the chunk of flesh he held onto.

This land was vast. Surely there were plenty of females here to replace the one who’d distracted him. Like sunlight during the harsh weathers of a storm. Baal released the male. His features blank with no expression. Void of any emotion. He simply shifted his body to stand in front of the two. Watching. That part of him. The one which hungered for canid flesh thought best to eat away if the male did kill her. They’d be together forever in that way until he passed what remained the moment he took a shit.

He wanted the Devil to watch. And, watch he did. However, Baal did not react in the way the male probably would have hoped. Empty. Staring. Those once bright green eyes now smoldered in a deep and dark shade of nothingness.
the staff team luvs u

Content Warning
06-12-2022, 12:48 AM
Content Warning
  • Graphic Sexuality
Slowly she would open her eyes, turning her head slightly to look at the two of them. Her eyes mostly focused on Baal, the one who pull at her heartstrings. She watched him with pleading eyes, hoping that he would do as she said and leave. However, as she saw him pull away, her heart broke even more. She saw the emptiness as he watched, causing her to whimper and shy away. She had hoped during all of this that he wouldn't find them, that she could simply run away or hide until she found it safe to come back, if she even survived this at all. Instead, here he was, looking at her with no emotions even as her heart cried for him. 

Even if Vengeance didn't kill her, (which at this point she assumed he would have more fun watching her fail in what life she was trying to make), Baal would likely kill her afterwards. Honestly, she didn't know which one was worse. So, she buried her face into the ground as much as she could, not caring how much the man on top of her ripped into her. The pain in her neck helped her keep her focus off of the pain below, but it certainly didn't help stop her from crying quietly. 

She likely could have keep fighting, but she wasn't a warrior. When it came to fights, she most likely would talk things through and, given the fact that she had already gotten her head hit off of a boulder before all of this, she just didn't know what to do. Her body relaxed, only in an attempt to ease the pain from the large male behind her. She just prayed that he would finish what he wanted and leave her alone. Even though, a part of her didn't want to be left alone with Baal, not having the strength to open that can of worms.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
06-12-2022, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2022, 01:01 AM by Vengeance.)
Content Warning
  • Sexual Assault
One could say what they wanted of him, it didn't change the kind of beast he was. Assault was all about control... about the violence, not the pleasure of the act alone. He had Morag for that after all. It was the fact that he stole from both of them the pride they once had, a feeling of self-worth, of control over themselves that made the act all the sweeter. Chuckling into her neck as she gave up beneath him, rising in pitch as the male, her male backed away from the Warlord and now did as he was told...

Watching them with dead eyes.

The Bogeyman continued his rampage, but this time specifically sought the green eyes of the other as he did so. Grunting, huffing, as he purposely kept his eyes on Baal. He had won today, and his laughter stopped for a moment as everything rose up within him, the sheer elation of this moment as their bitterness fed the monster of a man he was - with a final few violent bucking... he finished, but did not release Zella from his maw.

He held Baal's gaze while finally stepping off of the woman, and eventually releasing his grip on her but not raising his head from hovering over the ginger. Any moment now he could follow through. It just took a second or two to snap his fangs and be done with her. “I have taken payment for her treachery.” He cooes deeply, blood dripping from his neck as he kept that maddening grin upon his maw.

She is all yours now.” To ruin their bliss, their innocence, their happiness was all he needed to be pleased here. To let her finally go as she had so wished to do earlier, but this time... under his will. Though his neck was sore and bleeding and desperately needed medical attention, he didn't seem revenge for it no... this was much better. Instead, he took a step back, distancing himself from Zella and carefully watching Baal in case he wanted to begin a new match face to face.

Feel free to write him off as leaving if Baal doesn't attack!

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
06-12-2022, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2022, 01:30 AM by Baal-Berith. Edited 1 time in total.)
Content Warning
  • Mild Gore
  • Abuse
  • Graphic Violence
It was over. The male exploding his load in the walls of Zella. Leaving her a heap of nothing but a used up whore. He snarled then at the wolf. One singular sound for both them. He was for beyond being disappointed. Annoyed.
Betrayed.
Angry.

She could have done more to fight her her life. To stop the assault from taking place. Zella should have awoken him and this… none of this would have taken place. She thought selfishly. Ignorant in her ways. It further upset him. He had warned her. His ways of life. How he was born and raised. The weak did not survive. They were sacrificed. A true Viking in heart despite all that her presence shifted within in.

He said nothing. The area to which a paw once was, replaced by his. Pressing further into the blooded neck of Zella. He growled viciously into the ear that shown. Words spoken with disgust and malice. ”I told you. The weak do not survive. They are sacrificed. May the Gods welcome you in your final moments.” Baal said nothing more. His next move quick and done without remorse.

Taking hold of her ear, he tugged. Much like he did with the male who was currently preparing for an exit. Observing the work done.

His head shook. Pulled. Biting down harder until he felt the appendage give way. Removed from the head it recently preoccupied. Baal didn’t care. He chewed. Groaning at the small treasure he’d taken from her. A reminder she’d forever have of him. What consequences were to be made once crossed.

”She’s all yours.” The male’s retreating back would meet Baal’s final words. Not once giving Zella another glance as he wandered back to the path they’d traveled. He needed time to heal. Both mentally and emotionally.

But, of course, none would ever know of this.
the staff team luvs u

Content Warning
06-12-2022, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2022, 01:41 AM by Zella.)
Content Warning
  • Graphic Violence
The woman laid on the ground, refusing to look at either of them as it all came to an end, hearing Vengeance walk away, though she had a feeling it wasn't all over for her. She had originally planned to stay silence as they both left her, but as Baal spoke, she found herself whipping her head up to snarl at him, a new hurt in her eyes. Even as she felt her ear tear, ripped by him, she still snarled at him, struggling to stand up. Blood was dripping down her face, unable to put any pressure on her broken leg. 

"Don't you dare call me weak you ignorant ass. I endured all of that, all for you so that you didn't get killed. I thought I cared for you, but clearly you don't care for me." She snarled at him before turning away, her heart hurting more than her body ever could. Limping away, she refused to look at him. She hated the fact that even though all of this, she wanted to feel him wrap around her, feel his warmth against her and tell her it would be okay. 

But, she knew better. He wasn't one to do that and perhaps it was her fault for seeing a man that wasn't there.

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top