Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

AW
Though forewarned by peers and kin, i always get into the night

AW
03-15-2021, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2021, 08:14 PM by Eldra.)
@Vengeance! 

The massive woman was away from the Elk lands now, and the racist bitch and her claim. 

Still, she couldn't help the feeling of being followed. Whether she was being followed or not, she kept looking over her shoulder. 
Eldra hmmed to herself in thought...

Perhaps it was nerves. That assumed, the pale wretch continued looking around, halfheartedly looking for tools like usual...

Ah! 

Finding a skeleton, maybe a coyote or a long dead wolf? of some sort...
She inspected the pristine bones with interest, delicately starting to detach the canine skull from its neck
the staff team luvs u
03-15-2021, 08:58 PM
I'm gonna date this the same day that he meets Satchel but just before that day

He had left Elkshire's borders to wander for a while, to investigate the lands that he wished to claim for himself one day once both leaders were ready to lead their own little groups. He had to spread out once in a while after all if he did want to gain any followers. The sun had just begun to set over the horizon casting a shaded glow over the lands, it announced his leaving and he would be back just before the sun rose again - having no intention of staying away for too long this time around.

As he sauntered through the woods, a familiar scent filled the air - and not too long after, there she was. Alabaster pelt glowing in the dim late afternoon light. He paused momentarily, watching her desecrate a corpse. She was not on lands he nor an ally was trying to claim and so he had no reason to attack her... and yet, her words echoed in his brain. The disrespect to both him and Celnes, he had half the mind to do to her what she was doing with the skeleton.

the staff team luvs u
Vengeance is a disgusting, terrible character. I do not condone anything he does or thinks of IC, and though I enjoy writing him, he also disgusts me often. He is a villain and nothing more.
03-15-2021, 09:20 PM
Vengeance's scent wasn't coming towards her at the moment, it seemed. For she didn't look up upon him coming closer. Like she hasn't noticed.

And, she didn't notice. Not yet anyway. 

Excitedly she muttered, a prayer to any and all gods of death and the afterlife as she began pulling the skull free with a happy wag of her tail "This will make a great herbal cache for the meantime!" She squeed softly with glee. 
From there, she looked over the rest of the bones, as if considering what to use the rest of them for. Her hocks and flanks were bare for the attack if He made one, a mistake she'd later learn to avoid.
the staff team luvs u
Current thread titles are from The Night by Voltaire
03-15-2021, 09:36 PM
A wave of skin rolled along his back as it twitched. Pondering his next move, still, she had not taken notice of his presence. The air was still and so perhaps his scent simply had not reached her just yet... He expected her to look around and spot him as the looming obelisk just nearby as he is - and yet, she did not. No, she was ripe for the picking. So engrossed in her own little activity that her back remained turned to him.

He wasn't the type to turn a blind eye to such an easy target - especially one who had pissed him off just days prior, and Celnes too by extension. She could have ruined the alliance with her little antic, and that thought alone was enough to merit his next move. Stalking forward, ears drawn and eyes focussed on his target, Vengeance made a decision and quickly slithered close enough to make a move.

This time she wouldn't avoid his wrath, he'd feel his fury as coiled muscles launched the heavy beast onto her back, aiming to sick his teeth anywhere that he could - a shoulder should she refuse to move use powerful arms to hold her in place, or a haunch if she caught a whiff of his approach and began to make a move to defend herself. He'd ravage her if given the opportunity...

He was Vengeance after all.

the staff team luvs u
Vengeance is a disgusting, terrible character. I do not condone anything he does or thinks of IC, and though I enjoy writing him, he also disgusts me often. He is a villain and nothing more.
03-15-2021, 09:47 PM
Eldra didn't hear or smell him until it was too late.
As he was lunging she had been turning around, thus with surprise and rage as he bit into her hock, she roared to life and curled inward with adrenalized speed, aiming her teeth for his face, or his neck, anything vital she could possibly reach. 

Mother fucker!
the staff team luvs u
03-15-2021, 10:12 PM
Teeth sank into their target, flooding him with pure ecstasy as it only fuelled his desire for more. Quickly she struck in retaliation, her body twisting in position giving away what she was doing and he immediately let go of his original prize to lash out at her own face. Gliding along her body with a new strike of his own, one that should if successful give him full control over this impromptu fight. Stepping forward in hopes to straddle her underneath him, sacrificing his face as her fangs cut his cheek and brow while he aimed to grab her throat from underneath her chin.

the staff team luvs u
03-15-2021, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2021, 10:22 PM by Eldra. Edited 2 times in total.)
And so they clashed. 
As her teeth met his face, she was barreled backwards as he came for her own. A sacrifice from his hold to meet her head on, it seems 

Faster than fast, she went to the ground with his teeth on her throat. Yet she still snarled and fought with all she had, kicking and clawing and raking with hellborne fury. 

But assuming his teeth would or might get more firm as she struggled, the witch-warrior eventually stilled, tucking her tail as she glared at him in forced submission.

She definitely wasn't happy, but nobody made to submit was ever happy to be put there. 
Still, once she stilled, save for her heavy panting, she didn't move.
the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
03-15-2021, 10:32 PM
Content Warning
This post contains content that may be unsettling to some readers, including:
  • Sexuality
Indeed he did squeeze the more she fought, forcefully putting his full weight on her should she try to continuously combat him. Behind him, a bristled tail lashed to help keep his balance, jagged nails dug into the thawing ground to keep his footing as a growl finally erupted from his throat. Even as she showed signs of submission, tucking her tail and becoming still - he offered one final squeeze, a silent warning should she try to be cute should he let go.

Furious rubies, wide and crazed remained on their target. He pondered as they were locked. The urge to bite down and finalize her moments right here, right now, was all too tantalizing. Leave her out as a warning to those who would dare to oppose the king and the warlord ever again the way she had in the elk's woods.

But something better crossed his sick mind, to test if she was willing to learn from her previous mistakes and was honest in her desire to join him. Should it be so, she had to prove capable of taking orders and bending to his will - he was law after all. Blackened lips finally twisted into a sick smile of malicious pleasure, pressing into her neck once more as his hips moved toward her thing quarters, prodding and poking to make his message clear.

Move that fucking tail of yours.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
03-15-2021, 11:00 PM
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
  • Sexual Assault
Eldra watched with hue-bound flame as the Boogeymen contemplated what to do with her. 
Then she felt his bumps and caught the silent message with a cold, sharp drop in her stomach. 

Slowly, she moved her tail out of the way for him. 
Did she want this? 
No. 
Did she have a choice? 
Also no. Not now. 

A silent plea flashed through her eyes as she prepared for what he was about to do: Don't...please...

But she knew he would anyway, and thus the fire in her began to smother and choke as he would have his way with her.

To herself, Eldra wondered....

Was this what it would take to become stronger?
the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
03-16-2021, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2021, 12:06 AM by Vengeance.)
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
  • Sexual Assault
Ruthless as he was, the woman broke under his pressure and gave in to his demands, moving her tail away from the precious treasure she once guarded with its makeshift wall. A crooked, twisted, ugly grin twisted his face still with a mouthful of white fur in his grasp. A glint of horrible glee burning in his eyes as he pressed just a little further despite her silent pleas. He could feel it in her posture, the tensing of her body and in those lovely eyes... the horror he relished in. As he pressed up against her entrance, teasing, reassuring her his false desires but never following through.

Nothing further occurred before he stepped back once making his point clear that it was fully on his own accord and not to her will against it. Should it be his true desire to make her his for a sweet, sadistic, morbid moment he would not have thought twice; but no, that wasn't what he was aiming for. The lord of sadism desired nothing more at this moment than to humiliate her and force submission onto the pale woman who had dared threaten to put a strain on of his precious alliances. With that satisfied, he let her go and stepped away with no other damage done.

“I should greet spring with your blood spilled on the ground for straining my alliance even for a moment.” His gaze never softened, still that hard edge continued as he simply circled around her in a slow parade of strength.

the staff team luvs u
03-16-2021, 12:21 AM
With tense silence, she remained still as he teased her with his sick false desires. 
A broken whimper ghosted past her lips as he continued, and eventually pulled away and let go. 

As Vengeance spoke and circled her, she kept her ears flat and moved onto her belly, still cowering submissively under his brutal stare as she re-tucked her tail between her thighs. 
"I'm sorry, sir...it...won't happen again..." Eldra murmured, barely audible, yet somehow maybe still loud enough to hear.
the staff team luvs u
03-16-2021, 12:28 AM
Ah yes, there was the submission he loved so much. More so than any penetration would have given him. Her whimper only sang like bells in his ears, sending a shiver of pleasure down his spine. For one who was so fierce earlier, she cracked under his pressure - perhaps he had pressed just the right buttons. “Should you, your chastity will be the least of your worries.” He assured, turning to face her with wild, wide eyes, pupils shrinking with excitement as his lips curled sharply at the ends.

“Do you still wish to join?” Frankly, he wouldn't put it against her should she have second thoughts about joining the man who so blatantly threatened to entertain his own bodily desires against her will.

the staff team luvs u
03-16-2021, 12:38 AM
She gulped softly at his threat, briefly meeting his gaze before turning her own away. 
Did she still want to join him? 

Swiveling her ears a bit but never perking them, she thought over it. 
Yes,  she wanted a place to belong. 
But now, a cruel part of her spilled forth inside, a thick, poisoning desire to become as bad as he was, if not worse. If worse was even possible. 

"...Yes." She confirmed, the first word she spoke with a determined finality since this whole ordeal that lasted mere minutes. 

For now, she was a rusty sword, a blade that needed trained and sharpened into the warmaiden she desired to become. 
And the Whetstone, she thought, might be Vengeance.
the staff team luvs u
03-16-2021, 12:49 AM
'Yes', and his smile grew even further. Yellowing fangs glistening in the dim light. A verbal contract was signed and so, a follower was added among his ranks. “Very well.” He purrs finally in a hellish coo. He approaches, his steps commanding but not threatening as before. This time his approach was one of uplifting, they were packmates now after all. Reaching down with his muzzle, he wished to lift her up off the ground with her shin atop his snout.

“You aren't welcome in Ekshire lands.” He begins casually, remembering Celnes' words regarding pale wolves like this one. “But I do have something for you, but first... What's your name?” Should she have accepted his call to rise back up from off the ground, he would step back to talk to her as a leader and follower now as opposed to a victim.

the staff team luvs u
03-16-2021, 12:58 AM
He accepted. 
Her face lightened a tad as he confirmed her recruitment, though she tensed some as he drew nearer again. 
Wait...he was helping her up?? 
Briefly hesitant, Eldra rose with his snout under her, accepting his call to rise up. 

Her name? 

"My name is Eldra." The mammoth woman responded, dipping her head to him with the title. 
She would tell him details, like her beliefs and her desired trades, if he asked, but for now, she stood, attentive to his words. Her purple hues expressed her interest nonverbally, in what he had for her, her willingness to learn and sharpen highlighted in the intensity of her gaze. 

"What are my orders?" 

Being a true soldier would come with time, but for now, she would do her best to execute her commands to the letter.
the staff team luvs u
03-16-2021, 01:08 AM
“Mmmm much better.” The praise was directed to encourage this new behavior of hers, the attentive soldier who would listen to his orders as opposed to challenge him or speak to him as if an equal - well, because to him, no one was truly equal in his eyes. For someone with her size and ferocity, it was wise for him to keep her under control somewhat... at least to not endanger them or risk their formation before they could be a force to be reckoned with.

“Firstly -” He began, having much to tell her before setting her off to do whatever it was he needed, and of course, maybe enjoy herself too as a roaming agent. “Our allies are untouchable, those in Elkshire and another in the mountains who call themselves Empyrean.” He stopped, feeling satisfied that she understood it was unacceptable to test those boundaries now.

“I need you to scout these lands for me-” The temperate biome if he was being exact. “I wish to claim a misty forest North from here, I need to know our neighbors, of any other packs trying to form and their leaders. Report back to me in two moon phases, I will let you know where to find me next.”

the staff team luvs u
03-16-2021, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2021, 01:32 AM by Eldra. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Weeks are not months I'm just smooth brain )
She remained focused, even at his praise. But she'd definitely make an effort to make sure she stayed in praise. 
As he spoke, Eldra honed in on every word, and to his intent behind her orders
Scout the land, note neighbors and their leaders, report back in two weeks, respect and be aware of allies. 
In summary. 

With a firm nod, Eldra only had one word to respond with. 
"Understood." 
She didn't move yet though. 
He hadn't dismissed her after all.
the staff team luvs u
03-16-2021, 06:03 PM
Last from me! <3

He grinned, happy with his work today - with her new attitude. “Good.” He begins to saunter away, slowly as he had just one more thing to say, uttering them over his shoulder. “Do not disappoint me Eldra.” A clear threat. If he could wrangle her in properly, Eldra could be a magnificent tool, he was certain of it. All he had to do was ensure she knew her place from here on out. It might take some corrections every now and then, but it came with the territory he hoped to create later on down the road.

With that, he continued on his previous path to return back to Elkshire's woods, back to his station of helping Celnes with her own plans as Eldra was hopefully out there doing what he would love to do himself. Unfortunately, there was no way he could be at two places at once... This would do for now.

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top