Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
Don't let me get in your way

Morning Sunny/Clear 55° F
P
04-27-2022, 03:19 PM
@Satan set after Nyra gives Shadow, Spring and Eclipse a tour!

The tour of the Eye had been as thorough as possible, she showed them the den areas, the blood lake, the pupil of the Eye that rose up like a pillar in the middle, etc. 

Letting them get settled in, the Warqueen would then leave and seek out her King. 
Upon finding him, she'd let out a chuff to announce herself before coming to stand before him. 
"You wanted to see me?" 

She hoped to be promoted today, to a seat of power, yet kept that want close to her chest. Ambition was clearly shown anyway, especially with how hard she worked...
She would wait for Satan to speak, trying not to hold her breath.
the staff team luvs u
This is my art, and it is dangerous 
04-27-2022, 03:27 PM
The man was laying near the edge of the water, his coat clean of blood as it looked like he had washed it off recently. He wasn't planning on going outside anymore today unless he needed to. Hopefully by the time he did, it would be night time. Even as he laid there though, his ears would flick as she approached, noting that she was likely done showing them around. Slowly he would lift his head, letting out a large yawn as his fangs flashed in the process. 

"I know how much you want a high ranking. However, there is issue with that. You told me earlier that you wanted to leave for a few months to train. I can not give you a council position just for you to leave. That leave you with two options. You can either leave on your expedition and then when you return, gain the position of Deputy if it hasn't been taken. Or, you can stay, learn here, and gain the ranking now. The choice is yours." He was honestly impressed by how quickly she had gone from a good for nothing slave, so one of his most active and constant members.

the staff team luvs u
[Image: 594e2082-689d-11ed-b829-057c57b7de88.gif]
04-27-2022, 03:42 PM
Nyra's ears perked as the King spoke, ultimately, giving her a choice. 

Leave, risk giving up the rank, or stay and take it now. 

It was not as difficult of a choice to make as she would've originally thought. 
"Then I choose to stay here." The warqueen answered.
Her voice held finalty, surety.
She knew what she wanted alongside being important to keep. 
She wanted power

Her ultimate goal was to be his equal in power, but she would take what she could get, and continue to prove herself further, to see if he would even consider that option for her.
the staff team luvs u
Misc Skill
04-27-2022, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2022, 12:10 AM by Satan. Edited 1 time in total.)
The man didn't seem all the surprised by her answer, almost feeling her lust for power. He has seen the ways that he looked at her and though he figured she only wanted him for power, he wouldn't mind playing along. "Very well, I will grant you the title of Deputy. Now for my other issue." He would smirk slightly as he watched her, eyes shining brightly. "I've been the way you've looked at me, so I offer you another choice. I have no interest in taking a mate as of this moment, however, I have no issues with giving myself to you for the night." He was a man whore, that wasn't a question, and if he was able to get children from her, then that would be the icing on the top. 

There was no denying that she was strong, and if he could gain more members that would have the strength of both of them, he wouldn't shy away from that.

the staff team luvs u
04-29-2022, 05:09 AM
Nyra beamed inwardly at the promotion she was able to gain so far. 
But the next words Satan spoke threw her into a small mix of emotions. 

"I'm not in season right now..." She admitted softly, figuring he would want heirs from her. If not now, definitely later. Especially when she WAS in season. 
"But, if that doesn't deter you, I wouldn't mind." She purred, sultry like a succubi.
The warqueen was thinking to wait for his next words, or next actions, but instead she found herself prowling forward, fluid, hungry. 
Hungry in more ways than one.
the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
Misc Skill
04-29-2022, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2022, 12:10 AM by Satan. Edited 1 time in total.)
Content Warning
This post contains content that may be unsettling to some readers, including:
  • Sexuality
The man raised an eyebrow at her, listening to what she had to say. In all honesty, he could care less if she was in season or not. With her new promotion, she certainly would be around her when she was in season and he would claim her then as well. However, that certainly didn't seem to stop her either. He watched as she stalked towards him, a low growl escaping his lips.

He would wait until she got close enough to him before he lunged himself forward, attempting to grip the scruff of her neck and use his weight to push her down. It was clear he was the one in charge and nothing was going to change that.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
04-29-2022, 07:40 PM
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
Nyra whined softly as Satan pressed her into the dirt with his weight.
She adjusted her stance, trying to remain mostly upright even as he shoved her upper half into the cool sand.

The Warqueen gave a wicked grin, as if his roughness didn't bother her. 
It didn't, in truth.
She was a big girl, and she knew she could take whatever he gave her. 

Her firegold eyes flared, but not with malice as they would have usually.
Instead, it was as if she was a cackling madwoman - is this all you've got? 
the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
Misc Skill
04-29-2022, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2022, 12:10 AM by Satan. Edited 1 time in total.)
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
The man growled low at her words, sinking his teeth deeper into her scruff. At first, he cared about hurting her too much, but with that challenge now lingering in the air, that caution was out the window. He would use his whole body to push her down into the ground, not caring if his weight crushed her or not. "You're playing a dangerous game" He growled low through the grip on her scruff, making sure to be as reckless and forceful as he could. 

-Fade to black-

The man would finally release her, moving his large body off of her as he sat down beside her. Narrowed pink eyes watched her with a smirk, glancing over her to see how badly he had damaged her from their rough play.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
05-01-2022, 02:27 PM
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
Nyra's eyes glittered dangerously as Satan shoved her further into the soil.
"I love danger." She purred before the King moved himself into position.

After their rough forbidden tango, and after Satan had finally released her from his iron grip, Nyra caught his glance and smirk as he sat beside her, offering him a nightshade grin that told of satisfaction. 
And a lack of being too sore to move.

A little achy, yes, but not immobilizing.

With that, she would begin to prowl off, unsure if he meant to remain in her company or if he wanted her to leave.
She would rather take the seemingly-more-appropriate option and go find something else to do, instead of lingering like a lost puppy.
If he followed, or if he called for her to stay, she would remain. If not, she knew they would see each-other again soon.
the staff team luvs u
scroll to top