Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
x marks the spot

P
Northfall
Misc Skill
04-25-2022, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2022, 10:14 AM by Freya. Edited 1 time in total.)
LETS GO! heat day 1 @Ragnar

^^ Freya didn't need a flush of heat to course through her veins nor the animalistic urges to tempt her towards the want for a dance. The freckled woman didn't need much other than a pretty face and to be the centre of their attention -- so really, it wasn't much, was it? Her lips had tilted in a knowing grin, coy and playful as she swept through Northfall's land, intending to leave her scent over everything as she waved her tail lazily from side to side until she reached the very rolling hills she had played in before.

It was a trail, a treasure map for the desired to come and seek her if he so dared. Through the flowers she would drift until she came to the thickest part of the purple petals and lowered herself down, draping herself across the colours. Here she would be found, amongst the floral bed. ^^

the staff team luvs u
Soulbound
"A deep, lasting emotional or spiritual connection between characters, typically of a psychic or magical nature."

To find out more about Freya's soulbound adoptables, please look here! Interested? Drop me a message. 
Discovery
04-26-2022, 01:10 AM
Quite a few new scents lingered through the lands of Northfall now then it had for a long time. New members, new allies come visit. Still, it was she which Ragnar followed endlessly, his craving for her never wavering. As she marked her perfume along the stretches of Northfall's rocky heights and deep green forest, he shadowed her, rubbing himself along the rock and trunks, assuring that any other man come near there would be a fight for her.

First come, first serve.

Out into the open rolling valley of the Alphine Moors. Ragnar takes a deep breath, flowers and Freya intermingle. Again he finds the pale agouti out among the blooms and a smile plays coyly over the man's lips. His icy eyes hungry with want.

[Image: c5ff59618834ac3f49e18e5f9d0c9efe.gif]

“Hello, my beautiful goddess.”
the staff team luvs u
*Ragnar frequently has black feathers woven into his scruff, curiosity of his good friend, Krakarak.
Misc Skill
05-02-2022, 01:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2022, 10:14 AM by Freya. Edited 1 time in total.)
^^

He came as she knew he would. Tempted were he without her season, it was only right the Viking would seek her now. Freya's stomach coiled with anticipation, knowing she had found him attractive and interesting from the day he found her. It had been so terribly long since she had felt the touch of another, the longest the minx had gone.

Ragnar found her amongst the flowers, purple and pink illuminating the closest parts of her fur in their colours. "Ragnar," Freya cooed as she draped a paw over the other in a criss cross, kicking her hind legs out behind her as she cocked her head to the side. She blinked widely at him, her lips drawing into a coy smile as she hummed, "how may I help you?" Oh but she knew, didn't she?^^

the staff team luvs u
Soulbound
"A deep, lasting emotional or spiritual connection between characters, typically of a psychic or magical nature."

To find out more about Freya's soulbound adoptables, please look here! Interested? Drop me a message. 
Discovery
05-09-2022, 02:07 AM
She plays coy. Ragnar feels as though he already knew her better then that. For a Goddess which had come to be reborn time and time again, generation for generation, the wolf so doubted she would not know all of which he could come to want from her.

He makes way through the long blades of grass and sea of flowers, swaying in a gentle breeze through the rolling hills of the Alpine. “I'm sure there are a great many ways you could help me...” A grumble slips past his lips as he moves to straddle over top her as she lay belly-up, nose to the winds. “But today I only pray to you for one.”
the staff team luvs u
*Ragnar frequently has black feathers woven into his scruff, curiosity of his good friend, Krakarak.
Misc Skill
06-04-2022, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2022, 10:15 AM by Freya. Edited 2 times in total.)
^^

He comes to her so easily and without hesistance, so much so that Freya's smile is borderline affectionate in all of it's coy smugness. He comes to stand over her, his legs bars either side of her but a cage they were not. The goddess knew of everyone in the world, Ragnar would be one of the few to understand she was not to be caged. She thought it would be one of the last things he would want to do. Freya would laugh, low and warm as she angled her head to draw her tongue along his golden chest, "for one?" she cooed as she leaned her back back down upon the grasses and the flowers, framing her form in their colours.

"I like it when you pray, Ragnar," Freya would murmur, looking to him through her half-lidded bicoloured gaze. "To me, for me," it was no secret how Freya liked to be cherished, favoured, thought of as the most beautiful and Ragnar often ensured that in his company, she was just that. There was the more primal side of her that only her Soulbound had seen that lapped it up, that would kill for it and little did Ragnar know how pleased it made her.

"For you, my Stormborn, I am wanting," and waiting for his worship.

[Image: 4ae61816108062b857644370781649020a54bb39.gif] ^^

the staff team luvs u
Soulbound

06-14-2022, 09:34 PM
Beautiful.

She never shied from being the Goddess that she were, even in this mortal form and in this mortal life she lived now. To Ragnar, it only made her more desirable. That she did not wish to only sit upon a pedestal and have her feet kissed and face fanned. She wanted to live among those who loved and worshipped her. She wanted to hunt with them, love them, bleed for them and die with them.

Ragnar was a longing man, a hungry man and a jealous man. His mortality bound him. Oh, if only he could have been one of her soul-bound...

He breathes her in deeply- her scent, her words, movements under him. His muzzle is pressed to the thick fur at the side of her nape now, his voice a low rumble. “Then I would be a fool to keep a Goddess as you waiting...”

He digs for the thick fur and flesh of her scruff and side-ways shifts his footing to flip her over onto her stomach.

This time, they would both get exactly what they want.
the staff team luvs u
09-04-2022, 10:14 AM
^^
LITERALLY END ME I DIDNT REALISE WE HADNT CLOSED THIS. we can close here since its been a TIME since this lol

A fool he would be but for the moment, he was not one. He grabs her, the fur and flesh of her neck and with his paws he guides her to her stomach, the goddess a willing participant to move and twist. Beneath him still though now she arched her spine to press against him, she mewled her want, her lust and her desire as the real show began. ^^

the staff team luvs u
Soulbound

scroll to top