Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

AW
Feel invincible

Afternoon Overcast
AW
Adventurer
Hunter
Content Warning
04-04-2022, 06:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2022, 06:56 AM by Satan. Edited 1 time in total.)
Content Warning
This post contains content that may be unsettling to some readers, including:
  • Mild Gore
  • Language
Deep in the grass moved the white predator, low to the ground as he prowled towards the rabbit in front of him. It wasn't much, but it was something at least. He wasn't bad at hunting, if anything he was proud at his abilities. However for now, all he could find in this cursed land was a fucking rabbit. How shitty... 

Nonetheless he launched himself forward, wrapping his jaws around the neck of the rabbit. Instead of snapping its neck though, he would dig his jaws into its throat, feeling it wiggle in his jaws as the blood poured into his mouth and down his chin. Finally, with one last thrash, the rabbit fell to bloodlost.

With a huff the man would lay beside his kill, beginning to eat it. As he ate though, he would glance around him, noting the fact that he made it out of the mountains at least. He wasn't entirely sure where he was going, but this was something different at least. And, there seemed to be a river nearby that he could use. 

Not only did he have a few specks of fresh blood on him, but he also had old, dried blood along his face from his encounter with the female wolf in the mountains. He chuckled softly as he thought about that. It was certainly nice to get out his bloodthirstiness every now and then.

the staff team luvs u
[Image: 594e2082-689d-11ed-b829-057c57b7de88.gif]
04-05-2022, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2022, 12:25 AM by Abaddon. Edited 1 time in total.)
There could only be one smell that draws the monster out of the man. The fresh taste of a kill tainted the air and the ghoul slithered forward following its scent. Hawkes had wandered off on his own path somewhere and Abaddon continued on his own separate one. The two would meet again when the time came he wasn't concerned for his companion, they weren't tied to the hips after all and Hawkes was free to roam as they so pleased.

As the skies crawled with dark clouds overhead and the sun sat just above the horizon, Abaddon crept forward with his nose to the air following the sweet aroma of the kill wherever it may be. With the openness of the fields of blossoming spring flowers it made tracking down the scent different than what he was accustomed to. It was like following a radar's beeps, a little stronger here... weaker there, and he would hone in eventually on the sight of the pale behemoth with his prize of a small rabbit under his grasp.

“My... aren't you a big lad.” He cooes from a safe distance, ice fire eyes focussing mainly on the red splashes across the stranger's pale pelt. It was hard to ignore its beauty. How much he wanted it for himself.

the staff team luvs u
[Image: tqguO2a.png]
Master of The Order of the Crimson Moon, currently travelling with Hawkes
04-05-2022, 02:42 AM
The man was content with his kill, though he wasn't one to eat gently or carefully. Blood splattered his face, chest and paws, though he made no effort to clean if up just yet. The scent of another caught his attention but he had more important matters to attend to. Besides, attacking a large, hungry wolf in the middle of his kill would be a very stupid thing to do. But, to Satan's surprise, no attack came, yet the scent did linger. After pulling another chunk from his kill, he heard the voice come from a small distance away. So the male was smart enough to keep a safe distance away. Interesting.

Still chewing, the man would set his pink eyes upon the stranger, watching him closely for a moment. His words pierced the brute's ears but he was more focused on finishing his mouthful. After a few moments, he swallowed his bite, finally speaking up. "You know, not many are brave enough to wander upon a hungry wolf. Much less one of my size." Slowly he would rise to his feet, as though emphasizing his large he was. He kept his eyes on the male, seeming to have forgotten about his lunch.

In all reality though, he didn't forget about it, but he dared the man to even attempt to grab his kill. It would certainly end with more blood on the man's white coat then there already was.

the staff team luvs u
Visionary
04-08-2022, 01:00 PM
His stomach twists with hunger just seeing the blood scattered upon the pale man's coat... but not for the prey at his feet. It seemed that the older he got the more he seemed to correlate hunger pains to the taste of blood without the chewing being involved. What may have started as just some kind of mental illness gone unchecked and left to fester had evolved to a way of life; and he saw nothing wrong with it other than strengthening his beliefs of what he was.

The stranger stood up to his full height, flexing his height over the smaller Abaddon who seemed as though he was less than impressed. A half-lidded gaze washed over the pale man with a careless shrug expressed through movement. “You'll be surprised to know that there are many here with your stature.” He said uncaringly. A devilish smirk crawling along his effeminate lips. Ice fire gaze flickering back to the man's pinkish gaze under blackened lashes. “You aren't special here.”

Granted he might be poking the bear with insults. He was clearly proud of his stature but to Abaddon - despite his height and aggression; he was prey at the end of the day. The blood coursing through his veins was the ultimate prize. All he had to do was wait and seize the moment this man was at his most vulnerable.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
04-08-2022, 08:48 PM
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
  • Language
He watched the man with a soft growl, momentarily forgetting his meal. There was something about this man in front of him that was.... off. But he couldn't place it. Maybe he was just bat shit crazy for all Satan knew. That that he particularly cared. As long as the man left him alone, Satan would have no issues with him. However, at this exact moment, this unknown man was really pissing the brute off. With a step forward, he would lower his head, hackles raising in a clear show that he was being annoyed and wouldn't stand for it. "Is there a fucking reason you came here or are you just trying to piss me off?" 

The brute would narrow his eyes at the man, fully taking in his appearance for the first time in a while. The way the man watched him made him feel... uncomfortable. At first Satan thought that he was eyeing the fresh kill, but closer inspection caused him to think otherwise. Satan knew cannibalism was a thing and even partook in it from time to time, but he never thought someone would make their whole life about it. He always ate only enough to satisfy himself and never enough to go insane. With the way the man was acting and watching him so closely, Satan figured it was one of two things. 

"You either want to fuck me, or eat me. Which one is it?" He figured the man either wanted to kill him, or perhaps he was looking at him like that because he wanted to screw him. Either way, Satan wasn't sure what the man's full plan was.

the staff team luvs u
Visionary
04-08-2022, 09:03 PM
Abaddon was normally quite unaware how he made others feel. It was often such a mix bag of possibilities that it was hard to pin down how he would make anyone feel. Creeped out, horny, excited, curious, take your pick and keep your eyes peeled as things seemed to change just as quickly as the weather. If he was being honest, Abaddon believed himself to be rather charismatic. He wasn’t the most malicious of creatures out there either, at least in comparison to a few he could name off the top of his head.

If only they knew who the real monsters were. Who they truly did have to avoid than little ol him who might want just a harmless nibble to satisfy some silly little cravings.

“I smelt something delicious on the breeze I couldn’t ignore.” Where there was blood there was either a kill or a wounded. Either one were nothing but dinner bells to the likes of him. 

The agitation was obvious in the pale titan, something Abaddon kept his cool about by keeping a smile on his pale face. Should he react it would only shift the dynamic here. The stranger was on edge, nervous - and if Abaddon showed the same… well, he would no longer have any edge on this man at all would he? Fear was a type of tool if one was brave enough to wield it once offered like this.

“A little presumptuous of you isn’t it?” He chuckles freely with a charming boyish tone. “What if you were told both were on the menu?” His one was that between a joke and serious… which one could it be? Well… he liked to see the man’s reaction before deciding which.

the staff team luvs u
Misc Skill
Content Warning
04-10-2022, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2022, 03:37 AM by Satan. Edited 1 time in total.)
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
  • Language
Everything about this man made Satan confused, curious and ever so slightly worried. He would never show his fear though, and would right all that shit off as him being pissy. However, something was off about this guy. Hearing his words, the brute would sneer at him, a soft growl on his lips as he spoke. "Well, if you're hungry, there's a whole field of food. Take your pick." He knew that in saying that, he had added himself to the mix, which was something he surprisingly didn't mind. If this man wanted to fight, Satan would beat his ass right here and now. And, if the man wanted something else, well Satan wasn't one to ever turn down a proposition either. 

Taking a moment to gather his thoughts and compose himself, the man cocked his head to the side slightly at the man's next words, trying to make out what all he meant. He could glean little from his vacant expression but figured the best way to deal with this was to take it a step at a time. "Well then, if both were on the menu, I'd ask if you would rather fight, then fuck, or the other way around." He momentarily wondered if the man had ever gotten that type of response before. Either way, he wasn't lying. 

"However, if you want something from me, I want something in return." A sly grin grace his lips, his shock, worry and fear no longer present. He was now playing a game and he loved his games.

the staff team luvs u
Visionary
04-11-2022, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2022, 06:58 PM by Abaddon.)
“I would were it be a traditional hunger.” The young man says in an almost bored yet whiny tone. As if this was a far more complicated thing than just to hunt and fill your belly with calories. Which to him, it was. Its complexities were immense, especially when considering the bad name his kind tend to get. Associated with cannibalism when in his eyes, they were two different beasts.

One fed off the flesh and death - while he, off of blood and preferred to watch his subjects flourish so he may have more later. In his eyes, he far more civilized than cannibal beasts. 

“Mmmm the later I’m not opposed to but I am not fond of fighting.” he drawled all the while shrugging his shoulders. If only he could talk this man into it. Pique his interest and draw him in with promises of something new. “You see, we can both leave here satisfied.” Suggestively he crooned.

“I hunger for blood. Yours in particular, not that rabbit at your feet; and only blood. Not your flesh nor your life.” Hungrily his tongue flickered from the sharp cavern of his maw, anticipating the delicious taste he craved. The sickness that beckoned him to move and yet his thoughts demanded patience.

the staff team luvs u
04-12-2022, 12:12 AM
He watched the man with narrowed eyes, still seeing him as absolutely fucking deranged, but now not minding as much anymore. Still, he was unsure of the man, though confident in his ability to kill him should he need to. His words made him chuckle softly as he cocked his head to the side. Taking a step forward, he would speak up, the food now thing more than a lost relic. 

"Hmm, very well, however I get what I want first, then you can have my blood. However, if you try to kill me, I will snap your neck so fast you won't know what happened." Those were his terms and slowly he would move closer, waiting to see if the man would accept. Though he wasn't opposed to taking what he wanted, he also wanted to make sure the man understood what he was getting into. 

Should he accept, Satan had a second proposal for him, but that could wait until their first transaction was complete.

the staff team luvs u
Misc Skill
Content Warning
04-12-2022, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2022, 12:25 AM by Abaddon.)
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
Listening to man accept the stipulations to their agreement, Abaddon merely grinned at the threat. Horny fucker wasn’t he? The ghoul chuckled to himself internally. It wouldn’t be the first nor last time he would satisfy their needs first before his own - after all, if they were drained and tired from a little fun, it made them relaxing after all the more easier. 

While the behemoth stepped forward, Abaddon took his own daring stride toward the stranger. Duelling fire and ice seeking the rosy attention of the angry titan who had now long forgotten about his “hunger” of moments ago.

How fickle a man’s needs would change on a whim. It was almost hilarious. “I agree to your terms, but if you skip on your portion, I too am not a man to trifled with.” After all, Abaddon had his own ways of getting what he wanted.

He may not be a beast with muscles to spare - but a vindictive bastard was he. Death came in many ways and he could exercise most of them that didn’t mean getting too physical or tired. Stepping forward even further, he’d lure the man with a touch. A playful nip to the jaw with smooth vocals continuing at a lower base.

“I assume you want to top?” He seemed like the type after all.

the staff team luvs u
Misc Skill
Content Warning
04-12-2022, 02:12 AM
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
  • Language
A grin spread across the face of the brute, seeing the man meet him half way. Perfect. This way everyone could get what they wanted in the end. What was a little blood when pleasure was involved? To Satan, very little. His words were met with a grunt, though he had no intent on getting out of this deal they made. After all, why would he? He had no reason to believe that the man was joking in his threat, though Satan didn't mind. If anything, it made him admire him just a little more. At least he wasn't just a pushover wimp and actually seemed to have some drive and power behind his small frame. 

The nip seemed to stoke the fire as he let out a growl of need, aiming to push the man down, wordlessly answering his question. Never has he allowed another to top him, and no time in the future would he. He reached down to nip at the man's neck, not in a way to innately harm him, but in a way to show his true intentions. The man had zero care of who he fucked, just agreeing to have a good time with anyone. It really didn't matter to him. He was a man-whore and he knew it. He very much didn't mind it anyway. He would whore himself out to anyone and everyone for a good time. 

Moving himself over the man, he would use his body to push him down, no longer giving him a chance to back out now. 

-fade to black-

the staff team luvs u
Misc Skill
Content Warning
04-15-2022, 10:17 PM
Oh the fragile male ego - of course this man would demand to be the mounted over the mounted. What a shame he was so predictable then again Abaddon didn't mind. At least from this position, he could squeeze just enough to make him finish sooner rather than later and get what he wanted out of this as soon as possible. There was no fight given as the other took his position and Abaddon did the same... a smile being reminded how proud dear old father would be if he could see his son now.

Fade the details

As the climax came and went the ghoul grew excited for his turn next. Clawing his way out from under the albino and shaking off the man's weight. They were not done here, something he conveyed as he turned to face him once more with greed glimmering in his own gaze. Hopefully in his post-nut-clarity, he wouldn't back down from their agreement, otherwise, the phantom would be oh ever displeased...

Stepping forward, he began a new dance with the titan. “Now just relax, it's only dangerous when they struggle.” Licking his lips in anticipation he'd round the large man waiting for a proper opening.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
04-17-2022, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2022, 10:43 PM by Satan. Edited 2 times in total.)
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
The man still held a high from the climax, panting softly yet extremely satisfied. He heard the man's voice and let out a soft chuckle as he pushed himself up to sit down, watching with him an amused expression. "Oh, don't worry, I don't think I'll have a problem." He had no issues with pain, finding joy in pain rather than hating it. Perhaps he was a masochist, or perhaps he was just insane. It was most likely a little of both. 

"Come on and take what you want, just don't scar me, I prefer to keep my skin protected in my fur." He was albino after all, so any sort of exposed skin would hurt like a bitch. He snarled slightly as he laid himself down, letting the male bite him wherever he wanted. He watched the male with narrowed pink eyes, his ears twisting to keep tabs on him as he was circled. It was weird for him to be the prey rather than the predator. But for once, he didn't mind.

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top