Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
I wasn't always this way

Morning Overcast
P
Adventurer
04-03-2022, 05:31 AM
Slowly the woman moved through the area, looking at everything around her. Something was happening in the air, but she wasn't entirely sure what it was. Her eyes glanced across the sky, wondering what would happen and hoping that it wouldn't be bad. With her gaze upwards though, she didn't notice there was someone in front of her. With a grunt, she ran into them, falling backwards slightly as she landed on her side for a moment.

She shook her head slightly as she looked up at who she just ran into, her face curious but apologetic. "Oh, I'm so sorry about that! Are you alright?" She hoped that she didn't hurt whoever it was, glancing up at them from where she laid on her side still. 

the staff team luvs u
[Image: a3e702c2-68a1-11ed-83fd-41e4c66def4c.gif]
Content Warning
04-03-2022, 05:55 AM
Content Warning
This post contains content that may be unsettling to some readers, including:
  • Strong language
Life moved on.

Time never pausing.

And him never stopping.

Walking, without aim, without purpose, the scent of ocean air in his nose.

And yet again, he found himself being fucking walked into, blindsided, from the fucking side.

Not by Spooky’s scrawny, too fucking tall, stupid baby deer ass.

Not by some fucking half-faced freak with only one eye.

But instead, by some big brown-and-black bitch with her fucking head in the clouds.

Fucking, watch it.” He snarled. Snapped. All hackles and teeth and almost-got-pushed-the-fuck-over attitude.

the staff team luvs u
Misc Skill
04-03-2022, 06:04 AM
She watched him with a raised eyebrow, a soft smirk on her face. Unlike others that she knew, she wasn't mad or angry at the way he spoke to her. If anything, it made her more interested. Lifting herself off of the ground, she would speak up, moving towards him with zero fear. "Hmm, for someone so handsome, you sure have a dirty mouth. I wonder if that mouth does something other than speaking?" 

She smirked and would attempt to dip down, trying to nuzzle her head under his chin before trailing her body across his chest. Regardless if he stepped back or let her nuzzle him, she would still attempt to use her tail to tickle his nose as she walked around him. Moving to circle him, she offered him a sly smirk, her light brown eyes watching him with a mixture of curiosity, lust and amusement in her eyes.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
04-03-2022, 06:29 AM
Content Warning
  • Strong language
What the fuck.

And he was reminded, painfully, suddenly, abruptly, of the bastard from before. The fucking crazy one that had fucking crawled out of the snow, deranged and fucking diseased. The one that wouldn’t shut the fuck up, from the pack in the north, claiming to be a fucking samurai, whatever the fuck that meant.

It was like that, if the wolf in mind somehow had a fucking vagina and was a fucking oversized bitch that was somehow impossibly worse than he could ever fucking dream of being.

He stepped—stumbled—backwards.

Away from her oversized ass trying to curl itself beneath his chin.

His hackles raised and bristling.

A growl rumbling, low, in his throat.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” He snapped.

Flinching, when the end of her tail caught his nose.

the staff team luvs u
04-03-2022, 06:36 AM
She would lie if she said his reaction wasn't unaccepted, though it didn't seem to bother her any. She was a flirtatious creature after all so she was used to different kinds of responses. With a giggle, she sat down, watching with amusement in her gaze. This was most certainly getting more and more interesting. 

"Hmm, interesting. I'll certainly make sure to remember that." She said calmly, smirking as she said so. "So by that reaction, you are either not attracted to women, or you have a lover. Though with that attitude I'm going to assume the first one." She really didn't think anyone in their right mind would deal with that annoying ass. 

Flicking her tail back and forth, she cocked her head to the side, watching him with amusement. "I also would like to point out that you also ran into me. If you would have seen me coming, you could have easily side stepped me." She began grooming herself, watching him through her eyelashes. She wondered what this man would do.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
04-03-2022, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2022, 06:57 AM by Daighre. Edited 1 time in total.)
Content Warning
  • Strong language
What the fuck was she even fucking talking about?

Why would he be fucking attracted to women? Why would he ever be fucking attracted to anyone, ever?

And—

“You’re fucking crazy.” He snapped.

Not falling once for her whole smug, snide, sit-there-and-flounce act.

“Don’t fucking touch me, or fucking follow me.” He grouched as he retreated, moving to leave the psychotic bitch behind where she fucking belonged.

The last thing he fucking needed or wanted was a fucking 'follower.'

the staff team luvs u
04-03-2022, 07:01 AM
She couldn't help but giggle at his outburst, watching him with an amused expression. She remained quiet, her tail flipping back and forth ever so slightly. Staying quiet, she let him have his small temper tantrum before turning to walk away. As she watched him leave, she would give him a wink, just to freak him out even more. Messing with others was something that was very fun pass time for her. As he left, she would giggle one last time before standing up and continuing on her way. She wasn't made about the outcome of the interaction, but it did give her a fun story to tell.

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top