Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
How can there be so much you don’t know?

P
03-24-2022, 12:10 AM
^^ set immediately after this thread - @Valeska @Kuhn

Harper had gone out in search of plants for her husband’s memorial and instead, was bringing back a tiger and caribou for her sister. Perhaps she’d go back out later to find the herbs that she was looking for, but for now - Harper was slowly leading the tiger and the cargo into Elysium. Because her sister liked caribou, and Harper liked making Valeska happy.

Harper had led him around the mountain rather than through the mountain, as she didn’t want to attract any unwanted guests that might try to steal their kill or whatever and once they were inside territory lands, Harper sang to her sister, the most beautiful song a wolf in mourning could sing.
^^
the staff team luvs u
Adventurer
03-24-2022, 05:44 AM
It wasn't the fist time the big cat had lugged a massive kill over the open tundra.  Perhaps he had already eaten a little more than he should, this task was harder than usual, fighting back the urge to either eat more or take a nap.  Regardless, he pushed on dragging the torn open carcass, leaving a trail of bloodstained snow behind them, huffing and puffing. 

He hadn't actually been this way before.  Suddenly it dawned on him that in his own way he was reaching out to neighboring packs like @Valmúa wanted.  Though, he hadn't thought of it that way before, he was just spending time with interesting people. Screw that diplomacy crap. 

Arriving in the foreign land Kuhn followed the woman's lead, trusting her as she had trusted him.  He had to admire her song, though he cocked his head at a pang of sadness that rang in the sound.
the staff team luvs u
03-25-2022, 04:39 AM
Off making her rounds at the perimeter, the soft beginnings of Harper's summons drifted on the air and into Valeska's very curious ears. Her sister had chosen to spend more time by herself these days - nothing to be blamed for, considering the passing of her late husband - and so the little wolf had respected her wishes. Now, it seemed, she had some news to share.

With a pep in her step, the High Priestess trotted through the center of their territory and toward the northern outskirts. The scent of blood left a tang in the air, and Valeska could hardly keep her mouth from watering reflexively; it was caribou, and gods forgive her the sin of gluttony, but she loved caribou. Her stomach growled in anticipation, and it wasn't too long before the dark silhouette of her sibling came into focus.

How lovely of her! She chortled with delight and rushed up to nuzzle Harper affectionatel-

She stopped halfway through the motion, muzzle still half-buried in her sister's generous nape as she gawked at what - or who - stood patiently waiting behind. Without uttering a sound, her eyes remained unblinking.

Unmoving.

“Sister,” she whispered urgently, “Do not move, but there is terrible danger. On the count of three, you will run for safety and I will attack as distraction. If you do not see me again, know that I have loved you.”

Valeska tensed.

“One...”

“Two...”

“... I will see you with Houtu, my beloved sister...”

“TH-”

the staff team luvs u
[Image: m7jPOzS.png]
03-25-2022, 06:02 AM
^^Oh, Harper could see it now; Elysium being slaughtered by a tiger because Valeska was trying to save her sister - a sister that did not want to be saved. Typical, wasn’t it, for the baby sibling to act like the eldest by trying to save the other, before Harper could even open her mouth to tell her anything.

Out of all the opportunities, Harper didn’t actually want to sit on her sister right in this exact moment, but oh, Valeska was already counting down and Harper found that she needed to act fast, before they all ended up dead and while Harper did not mind this, she did not want Valeska to die with her, but Valeska left Harper no choice..

So when she counted to three, Harper would rush forward to sit on her sister with a very dramatic sigh.

How would she explain it to Amaranth? Oh yeah sorry, I let her attack a tiger so that I can continue living a miserable life? Yeah, yeah, that’d go over real well wouldn’t it? “Mmm, yeah no - that’s not going to happen, like… ever. You will not be the one who gets the pleasure of death. I will not live this life without you, too.

So, yeah, this is Kuhn and Kuhn is our very kind neighbor who helped me bring home and hunt down your caribou. He will also be joining us for lunch, so please try to behave yourself.”
Harper cooed happily, wagging her tail against Valeska’s backside as she glanced up at Kuhn with a sheepish expression.

“Kuhn, friend. This is Valeska, my very protective little sister.” She’d said, almost frowning at Valeska, who was no real match for the tiger, like throwing a pebble at the Hulk and watching it bounce off - the pebble being her sister. She'd never thought that she would ever end up protecting a tiger from the tiny wrath of her sister, but here they were.
^^
the staff team luvs u
03-25-2022, 08:34 AM
With his muzzle still stained with gore he sat quietly, the cat watched the two reunite.  It was a warming sight. Wolves where generally lucky enough to have others in there lives that could give affections like this. Setting the carcass down he observed them quietly, throwing his tail back and forth, waiting for some sort of introduction.

His ears where not dull and he could hear Harper's sister whisper, proclaiming him to be a danger.  Apparently she was ready to make some sort of last stand. How had she not noticed him before? As she tensed, he tensed, preparing to grapple.  Though, he didn't make any plans to shred the young woman. 

The mood quickly shifted as the large woman took control of the situation, sitting her rump down on her sister, and giving her a lecture.  Falling from his face, the expression of surprise was replaced with a grin.  Musculature uncoiling, he flopped back on his own haunches, still grinning, showing the tips of his canines. 

With amusement in his voice, he spoke though his smile, "Valeska. Good to meet you.", placing a paw on the carcass, he pressed his claws into its hide, subtly testing his grip, fidgeting a bit, and hinting at the feast to come.
the staff team luvs u
Entertainer
03-25-2022, 03:27 PM
This was it. Do or die. She had hoped her life would have been long enough to grow old with Amaranth and her beloved sister, but the fates had other ideas, and Houtu called her home in the name of sacrifice.

“-REE!”

She leapt into the air at the precise moment Harper came crashing down, and with a soft thud and a surprised grunt, Valeska lay sprawled across the earth peering out from beneath her sibling's furry belly.

“Harper! What are you doing! I am trying to save y-”

The larger wolf shushed her by way of clenching her haunches just a little bit tighter around her head, discreetly implying she could crack it like a walnut if necesary, and Valeska resumed a bewildered silence.

The situation was explained, albeit sternly, and although it made precious little sense to her adrenaline-addled brain, the High Priestess forced her gaze back to the looming tiger. He then introduced himself - very politely, actually - and despite his voice carrying strange rumbling growls after every syllable, and a great flexing of muscles larger than both canines combined, and claws so sharp they resembled scimitars...

He seemed like a decent fellow.

Valeska swallowed, and shooed her sister up off of her.

“Okay, I see, yes,” she said, shaking the dust from her fur and getting back up on her feet. “I am sorry for very rude introduction; it was, as one would say, instinct.” The way she spoke with him now was utterly casual, as if there were not some great foreign murder-beast standing before the pair, and that was because she had thoroughly mastered the art of 'if I don't think about it, it's not real'. To reconcile the terrifying creature and the very newness of him, she had placed his person into the box labeled in her mind, 'Wolves; Miscellaneous', and so now he appeared quite harmless and, indeed, almost jovial.

Ignorance was bliss.

“I am Valeska, and it is great pleasure to have you for lunch today. The caribou is very nice - it is my favorite, even - and I appreciate also that Harper is here to share. I have missed her since she has been away, lately, but all are free to come and go in Elysium as they wish,” she continued, smiling affectionately at her sibling. “Kuhn - it is a strong name! You are not from around here, no? Ah, please, eat - do not wait for me. You are guest, you have first taste.”

the staff team luvs u
03-30-2022, 12:37 AM
^^Harper turned to offer her feline friend the most awkward of smiles, already noting the differences between how Harper had greeted him and how Valeska had greeted him. Was it because she was so smol? Harper glanced down at said smol bean as she went on rambling about saving her - as if Harper was worth saving - though she was wise to fall silent as Harper explained everything.

She was shooed off, but before listening to her demanding sister, Harper leaned down to plant a very wet kiss upon her smol little head, and up she went, sitting aside her sister as she went on to mention this thing called instinct that very obviously must have died with Crux.

Valeska smiled at her; she smiled back, at the both of them, making note to speak to her privately about her priorities - or maybe she'd get the sister involved and let her do it instead. Hm, there was much to consider.
^^
the staff team luvs u
03-30-2022, 06:07 PM
Thoroughly, entertained at the strange dynamic between the siblings, his head dropped below his shoulders, observing the two, as the small one struggled against the larger. As his tail danced, his smirk grew deeper, hearing Vakeska squeel and protest at her sister.

Once the small one was let free, it was funny how fast her opinion changed. The first moment, she was ready to kill, and in the next, ready to befriend the a strange beast. Vakeska spilled alot of friendly words after her sister gave her approval of the tiger.

"Don't worry, it's not the first time.", His tone carrying his entertainment just a bit. Still holding the carcass, he did look a bit possessive, though it wasn't his first time sharing with wolves either.

With his muzzle still coated in blood it was obvious that he had already eaten some, though the girl asked him to take first. Flashing a guilty smile, with white fangs against a stained muzzle, "Well..."

Releasing the carcass, the big cat circled around to the duo with long prowling steps, joining then more at their side. Approaching from behind, "I live in that forest.", Looking at the distant treeline, then back at the carcass. "Go ahead, I don't want to take all the good parts for myself."
the staff team luvs u
04-01-2022, 10:32 PM
The wet kiss from Harper had left the top of her head-fur completely matted down, giving her quite the aerodynamic look. Valeska nevertheless took it in stride, conversing with the large cat as if she didn't look like a slick greaser out of the 50s. While she had successfully managed to place the Kuhn-creature into a secure mental folder for easy accessibility, there was some primal part of her that was unable to resist the urge to drink him in - every movement was foreign, every word uttered was strange and laced with unwolflike purrs; his tail was long and thin, whip-like, and his build related more to a bear in her mind than anything else.

She had seen snowcats and mountain lions in her time, but he was a wholly new animal. And those stripes.

So she stared as politely as she could while they talked, and as he heaved himself off from the carcass, making a wide turn around the pair with his great, coiling stride, Valeska unconsciously turned as he moved to be facing him at all times. He was Harper's friend, which made him a friend to her; yet she still couldn't help feeling a little better being able to see him.

Kuhn remained as well-mannered as ever, insisting the smaller wolf take her share first. She felt the fur along her nape settle at last (how long had she been bristled, anyway?) and moved toward the caribou, flashing him a beaming smile.

Although many would normally disagree, love could be purchased.

Today it was purchased with dinner, and she was happy.

“You are so nice! Thank you,” she sang, then promptly buried her nose in its stomach. Liver - oh, caribou liver. What a gift! A few moments passed as she loudly crammed herself full of her favorite snack, then came up for air to speak further; the stark contrast of blood against her snow-white muzzle and throat was alarming. “I notice you smell of wolf - we are not your first friendly encounter, then? It is quite strong on you. Do you travel together?”

the staff team luvs u
04-03-2022, 08:42 PM
^^Harper took pride in all of her hairstyles that she gave Valeska, but this one so far was her very favorite - maybe she would have been successful as a businesswoman or something in the 50s. Nonetheless, the amazon woman watched the little silver bean and the tiger with a smile and sway of her tail; happy to see them getting along, though much happier with herself to see that she was able to make friends!

Well - a friend. She could make more later!

They got into their positions, and Harper moved to sit between the two, should Valeska grow aggressive again or something, she didn’t know, though it felt so strange to protect a larger predator from the chihuahua that was Valeska.

“I, too, would like to hear of your travels! Would also love to learn abouts the hobbies you enjoy.” Harper pitched in softly, going for a thigh and lung - she wasn’t a very picky eater, and this had been the first official time she’d truly eaten anything since the start of her depression.
^^
the staff team luvs u
04-03-2022, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2022, 10:52 PM by Kuhn. Edited 1 time in total.)
Most of his attention was on the pale wolf, as they had just met, his eyes looking her over, passively comitting those swatches of white and grey to memory.  She wouldn't yet let the large predator, walk behind into her blind spot, as he circled around.  Side eying her, he coked his head a bit showing her the side of his neck; perhaps to show trust. Or, maybe he knew she was watching him.

Coming to the side of the wolves, he stretched out his back bunching up the muscles of his shoulders before laying his belly on the floor.   He continued to watch their sibling banter, the funny hairstyles and affection that they gave each other.  He was definitely still entertained by it, his tail twitching back and forth, watching silently from ground level. 

The two definitely didn't waste much time tearing into the meal.  Kuhn tried not to look, licking his wrist, distracting himself from any sort of food based possessiveness that might pop up.  Something stuck in his mind: Valeska called him nice. He didn't think of himself as nice, that was a word reserved for paper thin people.  Though, he had to admit, it made him happy to hear.  

Somewhere in the midst of their eating, a few questions about him popped up, breaking the cadence of tearing flesh. "I smell like wolf? Must be that meal from yesterday..." The joke sort of slipped out as he was still grooming himself, he decided to let a long moment hang in the air. "I joke, you are not my first lupine friends." 

Harper asked him about his hobbies. Tilting his head he looked up at the sky.  "Well, hunting occupies most of my time, I have actually been cleaning up skulls from good hunts.  Besides that? Spending time with friends here and there, conversations will all sorts."
the staff team luvs u
Entertainer
04-04-2022, 12:21 AM
Harper's move to position herself between the pair was not entirely lost on Valeska, though she couldn't blame her for being cautious after the latter's initial attempt at assault. It was true that she leaned more toward the act first, think later camp, and in general was highly reactive (and driven by instinct) - but she wasn't going to be rude to their visitor now that he had established himself as a proper guest.

A very large, peculiar one, but still a guest.

So enraptured with her meal was she, that Valeska did not notice the subtle restraint Kuhn was employing trying not to launch into the carcass and inadvertently drive the pair off. To her, he was patiently occupying himself to the wayside, politely grooming himself and not staring lustfully toward the mess of blood and bone spilling over the ground.

Such a nice man.

“I smell like wolf? Must be that meal from yesterday...”

Valeska suddenly found a piece of meat lodged in her throat, sputtering briefly, but quickly regained her composure. He laughed it off as a joke - which, it was, right? - and she offered a friendly chuckle back, though it seemed she wasn't quite as hungry as she thought.

Harper joined in at last, which was good to see; she hadn't so much as eaten more than bits and pieces off of a rabbit here and there since Crux passed, try as Valeska might to cheer her up. What could heal the gaping wound of a dead husband? It tore her apart to see her sister hurting so, but it seemed that only time and gentleness would give her the space she needed to bloom again.

“Oh! Amaranth collects skulls - she collects many things, actually, though skulls and bones seem to make her happiest. Do you also keep a collection?” she asked eagerly, curious if he may be open to a trade in the future. He must have a marvelous assortment given his size and strength; the ability to take down larger creatures had more merits than just sustenance, and she wondered if he might even have a bear skull somewhere back in his den.

“Well, if your other wolf-friends would like to visit, they are most welcome!” she exclaimed, brazenly open and always ready to host a stranger. It was a miracle she had lived to see four. “You live so close, it will not be difficult at all. Perhaps they would even like to come to our spring festival, since we will have a feast - which, please, eat, I feel terrible that it is just us.”

the staff team luvs u
04-04-2022, 03:30 AM
^^The amazon woman tilted her head, smirking towards Kuhn’s joke about eating wolves and allowing her mind to go to places that they probably shouldnt have gone to - but alas her mind was as filthy as her coat was dark.

At least she was no longer picturing their kill to be her, and instead picturing other, more totally fun things. Some part of her wondered what he might consider fun, and when he told her of her hobbies, Harper wasn’t really sure she understood.

But he was a predator, probably the largest of the land. Of course he had no other hobbies, especially if they all reacted to him like Valeska had. As he mentioned skulls, Harper wondered how epic his den might look, with caribou and moose skulls - maybe even other tundra creatures she’d never seen.

“Yas, friend, you’s and your friends are always welcome here. Even for a smol chat, or brief lunch. ” Harper agreed with her sister, nodding her head and slowly picking at her food. “I bet Amaranth would love to fancy a trade; how is she doing, anyway?” Harper hadn’t seen the golden lady in awhile.

She would take pause though, smiling over to Kuhn. “Amaranth is Valeska’s wife! Lovely lady, keeps a collection. I keep one too, but not a skull collection. Just roots and herbs, for healing and studies! ” Harper would nod and glance back to her sister. “ Oh yes, the spring festival! Such grand time, would be nice if Kuhn and wolf frand could attend, yes?”
^^
the staff team luvs u
04-04-2022, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2022, 08:32 PM by Kuhn. Edited 1 time in total.)
Resting his head in his paws, he looked longingly at the two eating away. Smacking his lips, he decided he should be polite and give them some respect. By now he had figured out it was a show of good will for wolves to let another eat first. After all he was in their home, even though it was in part his kill.

"I do have a collection. Mostly skulls that I clean up.", Licking his lips still eyeing the food. "One day you will have to introduce me to your, wife. It would be interesting to see their collection. I have never met someone else who was into that. "

It stuck for a moment that the woman said she had a wife. It was the first time the tiger heard of such a thing, though he would be the first to know that love is love regardless of the shape.

He couldn't help but emit a warm rumble as they seemed so open here, inviting him to come back and even bring a friend along. It was a stark contrast to what he had been dealing with concerning his northern neighbors.

"I remember you saying you where looking for herbs. Feel free to look in my territory any time."

Imidately he pulled himself from the ground when he was given the go ahead to join them. Perhaps rudely inserting himself between the two rubbing against them in the process, he didn't waste any time going to work, tearing and crunching, letting loose little growls here and there. The tiger looked really happy where he was at looking up after he had sated the initial hunger wave, with a bloody smile, eyes mostly closed.

"Festival? What's a festival?"
the staff team luvs u
Misc Skill
04-05-2022, 12:26 AM
It was surprising how genial Harper was being toward the stranger; she was naturally quite suspicious of other wolves, but to bring this incredible creature back as if he were one of the girls, so to speak, was unthinkable. Still, they seemed to have a rapport as they chatted amicably about luncheons and get-togethers; Valeska could barely conceal a grin since this was the first time her sister had looked happy and more like herself since Crux's passing.

It was nice.

Harper also got brownie points for referring to Amaranth as Valeska's wife, lovely lady, though there had yet to be a formal ceremony... but there was time. Perhaps that might be in their future.

“She is well! Spending much time around her, ah, adoptive feather-child, Sylvie,” she replied awkwardly, still unsure of her feelings surrounding the fledgling. The little thing was just so ornery. “I do not know why she entertains such things, but perhaps it is her desire to collect, as mentioned. Knowing Amara, the bird probably counts as a... thing.”

Her mate could distinguish few differences between owning objects and owning persons; they were, to her, one and the same.

Kuhn spoke up about his penchant for cleaning skulls, and expressed interest in meeting the golden woman herself - it did seem strange to find two individuals with such macabre pursuits, but it pleased them, and more than that, it pleased Amaranth. “I will gladly tell her!” Valeska said. “I do not know the largest in her collection, but it cannot be more than a stag; we do not hunt many larger things than that.”

At his question of a festival, spaced between frequent intervals of tearing and swallowing (the little wolf pretended she did not notice him busting in between the siblings like a wild animal, though it gave her a rush of adrenaline at the sudden movement), she seemed to lighten up further. Festivals were her specialty, though it had been difficult to organize any the last few seasons with their members either scattered or missing. “They are a celebration! We have a great feast and hold friendly competition with one another. Spring is coming, so it will be the Bounty of Sylvanus. It is a scavenger hunt to find the rarest herbs before sunset, and the winner receives higher rank, or a gift.”

She quirked an eyebrow.

“You could be honorary guest if you like? Or think upon it. It is no trouble! Come for the food, at least!”

the staff team luvs u
04-12-2022, 12:31 AM
^^Harper was today years old when she realized she was an aunt to a feather-child. “Or perhaps her desire to reproduce, no? Mayhaps you should adopt a thing, too?” Harper giggled, though wagging her tail to Kuhn; she could visit him anytime, for herb collecting -

She could picture it now, herb collecting with a tiger. How lovely. “Only if you accompany me when doing so, yes? I teach you about the herbs, you teach me about..things! You can even call for me if you’re ever in need of healing, or herb i-den-toe-foe-cake-sion!” Wow, that was a big, ugly english word. “Uhhh, if you don’t know what a plant is, I can come tell you!” She added, in case she had totally ruined the word there.

“I like skulls, too, would love one of yours, if you can part with one?” A nice, big one for her den would look nice! “Yes, uh, festivals are like um.. A come together! Do uh, you and other tigers not have happy come-togethers, Kuhn?”
^^
the staff team luvs u
04-15-2022, 07:14 AM
Eventually, his frenzied eating began to slow, and his manners bit by bit returned to him. Squeezed in between the two girls his tail continued it's dance. At this time he was now gently picking at the food as if he was enjoying fine orderbs. The sophistication a contrast to his earlier savagery. Maybe, now calm enough to try and mirror the two women.

"Hmm a gathering like that? I'm not one for crowds. But, if there will be food, I'll have to come."
, Extending his claws, he looked then over before removing something with a lick of the tongue. "No, my kind doesn't generally have get togethers... We are a antisocial sort."

Rolling to his side, he relaxed a bit taking a break from the food, "I still would want to look over her collection, it's not about the size, it's the sentiment of the hunts, the story behind it."

Licking some blood from his muzzle, "Next time you are in the Everfrost, call for me I'll tag along on one of your plant hunts, maybe I could learn something. Then I'll show you my collection, maybe I can part with something..."

The offer of healing brought a smile to his bloodstained face, "If I ever need healing I'll remember that." Obviously he was touched by the offer.
the staff team luvs u
Misc Skill
04-18-2022, 05:19 AM
It was nice to see Harper so alive - every moment her spirit seemed to soar higher and higher, chatting away as if they were just a trio of ladies at tea and crumpets, merely discussing the weather forecast for the upcoming week.

Except two of the ladies were wolves, and one was an enormous tiger.

Valeska's eyes glossed over, valiantly beating back the knowledge.

“It is no trouble, either way,” she offered soothingly, not wanting to press the feline into making promises he might not be willing to keep. “We will tell you when it is time, and if you should like to come, we will be very happy to have you - but it is no bother if you are busy.”

After all, no one liked an unhappy guest; far better he come in good spirits than a grudging requirement to satisfy their hospitality.

“For now, I must make my rounds about the border; but stay as long as you like. You are welcome in Elysium, and I hope we will see you again.”

Offering a cheerful smile, the little wolf gave her sister an affectionate nuzzle, and departed off toward the edges of their territory. It had definitely been one of her more unusual interactions, but given how it had started, things turned out quite nice toward the end - after all, weren't new friends a good thing?

Absolutely.

{Exit Valeska}

the staff team luvs u
04-27-2022, 03:16 AM
^^Harper turned to glance over her friend, watching him eat; she didn’t seem to mind if he went ham on his meal, or if he took his time. She came to admire him either way as both something that wasn’t canine and therefore, was exciting, and also, as her friend.

Ah yes, food was a wonderful way to coax him into coming, but she didn’t want to pressure him into doing so, especially if he was truly a loner, and didn’t like crowds. Normally, she would have commented on the loneliness of being a tiger, but he clearly had other canine friends.

Elysium were now included in those friends, Harper had hoped.

He remarked about the story of the hunt; the sentiment, and Harper smiled, nodding in agreement. Her tail came to life as he mentioned going on Plant Hunts. He truly was one of the girls, now, and Harper smiled warmly towards him.

Valeska would turn to make her leave, and Harper would turn to nuzzle and lick her sister as she came in for the affections. Glancing back to her friend, the dark woman smiled. “It was nice having you for lunch, Kuhn. We truly must make a habit of this,” Harper cooed, hoping that he had enjoyed himself as much as she had.
^^
the staff team luvs u
05-05-2022, 09:04 PM
"Ya, I will see you later!", He almost chirped with a nod and a bloody smile watching as Valeska took her leave.

Picking at the food a bit more he turned his attention to Harper, "Thanks for having me...", running the bridge of his nose across her side, leaving behind a bit of his scent and blood from the meal. It actually was good to do this, it was obvious he felt better off for making these new friends.

Standing up on all fours, he shook out his mane, "Ya... We should do this again..."

"I'm not joking, don't be a stranger... Come by any time." , he rumbled with a warm smile. Though notably, his posture suggested his introverted tendencies demanded that he leave now, his feet pointed back towards the Everfrost on the horizon.

we can wrap here, or one more post from Harper

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top