Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
I'm so sorry, now you know,

Afternoon Overcast
P
Medic
Elkshire
10-22-2021, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2021, 09:19 PM by Célnes. Edited 1 time in total.)
"@Cynefrid, i'd like to inquire you about herbs." She sought out her cousin, a thought of a matter as she wondered through. Her children especially were growing older, more rowdy.. That included injuries. Though she was around often, that did not mean she was not busy with other needs to attend to. There was a desire of some knowledge to do for on the occasional soft-wounds, knee scraps and the sorts — moments where it would not truly need a medics situation, but ways to prevent further issues. 

Though the Queen, did not hold such knowledge, "i'd like to know about pain relievers and to avoid infection."

the staff team luvs u
10-23-2021, 08:36 PM
 “Oh?”

The young doe turned over her shoulder to seek the pumpkin gaze of her cousin, Celnes -- her own wine-colored gaze brightening in life. Seeing the queen face to face like this in what felt like a while brought a smile to the woman’s face and a rhythm to her tail, as they’d both been too busy with the russles of everyday life to truly talk. Now she’d come to her with a request that made her particularly happy and that was learning herbs.

Being asked to assist with the children wasn’t a bad request, but this was a delightful surprise!

“Why of course dear,” the woman responded, reaching her cranium over place kisses beneath the elken monarch’s chin -- if she allowed it -- before pulling her face back and tilting her head with a concerned expression.

“--any reason why that I should be aware of? Are you feeling pains anywhere today?”

the staff team luvs u
[Image: dc0nbip-5f74ddbc-0eeb-41ad-ad50-c0b42d06e3e2.png]
Medic
10-24-2021, 09:11 PM
She accepted with grace to her cousins affection and moved to just mirror a slight rub of familial touch before backing away. When she thought of an answer to give, "Curiosity, I suppose," the Queen responded with the faintest chuckle as she joked ever so slightly. A smile upon her lips as it crescent view and a warmful gaze, "the day I bring my young out, i'd like to be prepared for any accidents that may occur." 

Cynefrid couldn't go on all their travels she would with her children, and rather, would like to refrain from her joining. Not only would Celnes had to keep an eye on her own, she knew the other wasn't near to be that of a warrior — and it felt like a burden, if brought along. Though of course, would never truly say that out loud to the other.

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top