Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

Bug: Unable to change ''author'' of thread/post

10-04-2021, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2021, 12:00 AM by zina. Edited 1 time in total.)
Steps to Reproduce

1) Write a post in whatever board you prefer.
2) Go to ''full edit'' the post.
3) Go to the bottom and change the account, press the submit post button.

The idea is that the post would basically change ''authors'', though all it does it giving me a message that I have no access to that section.
Besides that it does log me into the requested account but it does not change the author of the thread/post.
- Note that in the screenshot it says I'm logged in as a character account (Stark) while I did try to edit the thread (posted by my player account Jeames) lovgged in as Jeames.
the staff team luvs u
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

10-04-2021, 03:08 PM
Will look into
the staff team luvs u
scroll to top