Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
Ψ · Nothin' matters but bein' with you,

Sunset Sunny/Clear
P
Content Warning
Discovery
08-19-2021, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2021, 09:42 PM by Meissa. Edited 2 times in total.)
Content Warning
This post contains content that may be unsettling to some readers, including:
  • Sexuality
 Meissa's season was not a very enjoyable time for her, if it wasn't obvious by her calling it The Pains.

She had spent almost all of her time over the past few days either curled up in her den, pacing, finding moments to relieve herself while Flynn wasn't looking, and swimming in the underground pool he had discovered for them just days prior and taken her to have a swim.

It was hard, fighting with herself and trying not to take it out on her poor beloved. It wasn't his fault she felt like there was a sea within her, that she was bleeding from a very delicate location that did not have any business bleeding.

She had offered to help Flynn out during the last couple days but he was, as always, a bag of nerves who seemed to almost faint at the idea as he sheepishly declined her offer. It had been disappointing, she was surprised to find.

This year was different from the past seasons. While previous years had her heat force her to hide away in tiny desert caves, drinking very little and therefore not having much to bleed, this one was different. Her body was primed for chronic dehydration and, upon being well hydrated, it was slowly loosening.

She was slowly loosening, relaxing.

Her tail was no longer tucked tightly against her belly, smeared with blood in her attempts to stop the scent from overpowering their den and her poor darling.

Today, his lanky butt seemed even more attractive than usual. She had plenty of time to observe him lately and she admired the way he was filling out, growing into himself. He looked stronger now, muscles more defined. His long trips as a scout for Elkshire had paid off, too - his legs were exquisite. She found herself admiring other parts of him and wondering at them in more depth than before. The idea didn't seem quite so insurmountable anymore.

She wondered... perhaps she might give it a try. She had seen Flynn bustling about more than usual and she wondered on the suggestion he had made on the first morning of her heat: A date? Her tail wagged at the thought, unconsciously spreading her scent. Then, it became conscious and her eyes sought for his shape, a decision forming within her just as her own desire became apparent.

“Oh, Flynn...?” she called, voice thicker than she expected it to be.

the staff team luvs u
08-20-2021, 12:08 AM

She called for him, thus he appeared; muscled limbs soaked through, veins glistening from the cool waters he'd emerged from moments prior. He'd returned from a bath, an act he normally performed when he attempted to clear his mind... And as her heat grew stronger, he'd been clearing a lot of things out of himself recently. Determined to be a gentleman, he'd kept most of his private sessions short and to himself, but he had always been a man of endurance. Despite looking well-groomed, it was more than obvious as he approached her that his time alone had been used for... His own necessities.

He stunk of sex. Breath hot and heavy in his chest, giving himself a good shake before fully entering their bed-chambers to rid himself of any unwanted liquids left behind. “Is something amiss? Are you ready for dinner, yet?” He questioned, voice clouded with short huffs and a loose smile. She seemed... Preoccupied as she stared at him, an observation that made his closeness to her longer and more drawn out. Eyeing her, forcefully exhaling her perfume while exerting his own musk in its place.

“I know you said you wished to wait, but the longer it takes, it might begin to get cold...” His body caressed her, dragging his neck along her side. He wouldn't move her if she wanted to remain in place, but nimble feet carried his figure elsewhere; tail up in dominance, a tiny waddle to his step. “You get ready, if you please, I'll be downstairs.”

the staff team luvs u
08-20-2021, 12:21 AM
 He came and with him, an odor that spun her senses. She knew he had been taking care of himself but so clear the evidence, it only furthered to send shivers down her spine, coiling within her. She licked her lips and rose to greet him, mouthing his neck and throat as he came close - teeth just barely grazing. “I think the time for waiting is over,” she murmured, her lips tweaked in a wry smile. There was a gleam to her eyes that Flynn would find was new to her, excited.

He would surely see her body language was much more relaxed and open than over the past few days, though her body still wept the fog of her season.

She moved with him, her side pressed against his and her tails moving up to curl over his tail-root: her own form of dominance that allowed him his. She was eager for the dinner but so too was there a nervous eagerness for something more. Something... so very new to her that it frightened her, in a way. Her own desire frightened her but she pressed into it even as she covered his side with her own perfume. “I can't wait to see what you have in store for me.”

the staff team luvs u
08-20-2021, 12:51 AM

He remained in pursuit of their destination, a gruff snarl whispering from betwixt his lips with each sensation that came from her touch. No saint was the sinning boy of white, yet in did he hold his tempting demons as they fought him with maws wide open. They ripped at his flesh—pleading with him—a delicate slip exiting its dormancy from pale loins.

He stifled it, momentarily. Pushing back at her, peeling back his jowls, not in anger but in resistance. Had she not realised how difficult this was for him? Or, maybe, this was what she wanted... Maybe... Maybe...

“You're a bit... Flushed tonight, aren't you?” Pressing his nose to her ear, murmuring warm breath upon her furs. Flynn turned from her, bowing his head at the spread he'd created for them. A delicacy—chicken, quail, salmon. All sat on flat stones, atop a white pelt of deer. “You must forgive me, I didn't know what you were in the mood for.” But looking at her now, the glow of moonlight bouncing from sodden waters, he knew exactly what she was tasting.

the staff team luvs u
Discovery
08-20-2021, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2021, 05:06 PM by Aso. Edited 1 time in total.)
 She watched him struggle, salivated at it. She knew she had to verbalize for him to know what she wanted but to tempt him so? Today, when she knew she would give into temptation, she wanted to watch him writhe for it. Not too much, but just enough that whatever they did would be well-wanted, well deserved.

When his nose touched her ear and breathed into her lobe, she exhaled deeply, eyes shutting and pressing her head into him, closer. Then, there was cold, fur grasping desperately for curls that had moved out of reach. Her eyes opened and focused on him, even as he displayed his prize for her.

Her eyes traveled on to the delicate laying-out of prey. Lit up in admiration. In curiosity and awe at their surroundings: the cave was lit not only by moonlight but by sparkling glints of some glowing insect, or perhaps the larvae of such. “This is beautiful, thank you,” Her maw opened slightly as she beheld the sight, then she licked her lips and turned her half-lidded gaze back to him. “Chicken is my favourite, but I think I'm looking at the finest dessert.”

“I meant what I said about the time for waiting being over.”

+1 Discovery Points

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
08-20-2021, 01:19 AM
Content Warning
  • Sexuality

She spoke of covetousness, fornication crawling up her throat, dripping from her lips in droplets of saliva. His darkened ears coned forward, collecting her siren song and pushing it further, further within his chest as the growing of his jowls rippled upward. Her optics watched, glued to his pulsating bodice; she wanted a performance and it was a show he was willing to reenact for no cost at all. Howbeit, he sunk inward, cursing under pulled fangs all due to a promise he'd made weeks prior.

He wanted her, all of her. As he needed and rightfully deserved. Lids twitching up an apparition of his desires, eyes rolling in his head as her stench soaked in. He dreamt, awake. Of her body spread before him in a delicate manner, sickly swept in his musk, his form, his child. He longed to enrapture her in himself, a longing for something more otherworldly than sex.

He trembled, claws scraping at the floor below his seat. He would sit, he would be a good boy.

Say it.

Until she gave him the word.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
08-20-2021, 01:29 AM
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
 Her chest brimmed, vibrating. Hot desire swelled within her, even as his attention was turned to her and her alone. She watched him tug at his lead, at the chains she had bound him in weeks prior. This - this was a good sort of power. A power that was not harmful, not like that which she had imagined someone might desire in the days prior. This power, it could be used for good.

As he sat, her eyes trailed downward, unsteady breaths lifting from her lips as she survey that which could not be concealed.

“I want you.” she answered, stepping forward once and then again and then she was before him, her tails swaying and waving her perfume around. Inside me, over me, everywhere. Fuck, was that sexy? She didn't know, but the words spilled out anyways.

“I'm ready.”

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
08-20-2021, 01:47 AM
Content Warning
  • Sexuality

Vision blurring, legs lifting, mouth spewing of gluttony, of greed, of lust. Her grasp around his throat—his loins—a collar of commitment lay broken at shaking feet. He hadn't expected her to speak at him, not like this, not in a million years. But they stood in each others' breath, sucking at exposed teeth, fangs bared at her nape in a reaction timed so quickly she hadn't the error of movement.

His mount had failed, but he hadn't wanted that anyway, if she beckoned him with words of filth then a slave to her bidding he would be until the moon closed its lids on the world. Knocking her upon the pelt of white, atop her back. He wanted to look at her. To see himself, her reactions, her enticement.

Perhaps it wasn't very traditional, but neither were they.

May this hooved coat below their pleasures serve as a wedding ring, an actual fuck to Elkshire.

As you wish.

(fade.)

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
08-20-2021, 01:55 AM
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
 Her breath, hot against his. No, not against. Within. They would be one, now and forevermore. She did not resist his push, did not resist the hard exhale as her spine met the pale, cursed coat beneath them, did not resist him as he looked upon her. Her eyes never left him, her lips parted in anticipation. She was nervous but the allure, the arousal was more than enough to give her confidence.

She was at his mercy.

Now and forevermore.

↠ fade to black ↞

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top