Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

Feature Request: Custom [b] and [i] codes for accounts

02-28-2021, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2021, 07:33 PM by Valk. Edited 2 times in total.)
Description of MyCode Request

I've seen it on some sites where you can add to your profiles, it automatically changes the text's colour that appears when [*b][/*b] and/or [i*] [/*i] when used in posts. It certainly helps those who have to keep getting their speech colour codes.

Unknown
the staff team luvs u
All of my characters are rated 3-3-3
Plot with me here | Visit my art shop here
02-28-2021, 09:07 PM
Good idea Noki - we will need to create a good way to handle colour contrast and let users turn this feature off if they want to, so it may be a bit low on the priority list :)
the staff team luvs u
scroll to top