Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
However dark it gets, it's alright (alright)

Sunrise Fog 78° F
P
08-16-2021, 10:00 PM
^^
She was getting fatter - things were not feeling okay in her gut and the extra weight didn't feel like regular weight gain either. It was lower than that, lower than most fatsos she had met before. It weighed heavy on her mind to think of what might have happened, and there was only one culprit who could have done this to her! Travelling was tiresome lately as she was not accustomed to having all this extra weight and sadly, it was just the beginning.

The foul smelling mist was met again as the little ray of sunshine stood with a fierce glare into its reach. Taking a moment to breathe and catch her breath, even take a seat for a moment before howling out for @Aries to come and deal with the damage he had done. What were they to do with all this now?!

Leonna had no pack to run to, no one to hunt for her while she gained more weight - was she bound to drain her body of nutrition to feed the whelps she didn't plan out properly? This was all problematic, and as she sat waiting for the man who did this to her, she kept a frown on her face as her belly growled greedily for more food.
^^
the staff team luvs u
08-16-2021, 10:21 PM
And so it began. The consequences of his actions beginning to bite him in the ass as a familiar voice called out for him from the borders. The Capo had been gnawing on a sturdy leg bone when he heard the song and it had been for him directly. Back already? He snorted with a smirk as he stood tossing the bone to the side without a care. He could come back for it later or the birds would come to pick what little meat clung to it. Either way, he didn't care.

It wouldn't take long for the fireborn to emerge from the mist, his cocky half-grin already plastered before he even saw her. Before he saw how much bigger she looked. You'd think living on the road would keep you from becoming a pig but maybe someone else had been waiting on her hand and foot. Heya toots, miss me already? What's made ya such a sour puss? Oh if only he knew. Luckily he wouldn't be in the dark for long.

the staff team luvs u
08-16-2021, 10:39 PM
^^
Maybe it was the hormones that had her on edge. Maybe it was because she felt hangry too that didn't help, the lack of sleep as she barely could get comfortable anywhere knowing nowhere was safe in her state. Maybe it was because Leonna felt much less beautiful now than she did before and it irked her deeply to feel lesser than the beautiful sun she was meant to be. Now she was bloated and getting worse by the day.

So when the man approached from the mist, his eyes obviously below her belt, she couldn't help but frown to know that it wasn't all in her head. That it wasn't just her imagination but it was obvious to all who saw her! “Is that all you have to say? Hey toots.” Oh she definitely had an attitude right now, especially after he called her a sour puss and all. “I don't know, maybe you can tell me - what's different about me?”

With a little effort she stood up, turning around to show off what physique she now has in comparison to what he had met her with. With an inquisitive turn of her head to watch Aries with one eye, the light was now on him to chose his words carefully.
^^
the staff team luvs u
[Image: iHjjjrB.gif]
08-16-2021, 11:28 PM
Oh yeah, she definitely wasn't happy. She bit at his words, standing to turn and show off her body, though the capo would simply bite back his first response. Ya sure you want me to answer that? He'd just stare, tongue pushed to his cheek creating a bump while his mouth hung slightly open. Women were always testy about their size, even so, she was shoving her ass right back in his face and he couldn't help but whistle. She might have been bigger but she still had some curves.

Really, what brought ya back? No one can compare?~ Maybe if she had been just a bit bigger he would have clued in that it was more than just a food problem or the fact it was the opposite of one. She needed food, shelter, security. But unfortunately, this guy's lightbulb was a little dim right now and he would need a more forward explanation.

the staff team luvs u
08-16-2021, 11:46 PM
^^
Ya sure you want me to answer that? Well that was good enough for her to know what he was thinking. The way he looked at her didn't help either. It wasn't often Leonna got upset over things - well that's not completely true but she could get heated more often than she did.   And as soon as he began talking a second time with wanting to come back, she couldn't hold back fro marching up to him and with a swift swipe of her paw aim to slap him right across the face.

“You knocked me up you asshole!” Her voice shrilled. At least this far she knew. Aries was old enough to know what she was going through at the time and purposely said nothing to tell her what would come of it! She was horny, Leo had to admit it, but was completely unaware that she was now old enough to get pregnant! “I didn't think I was old enough yet, and now I'm just gonna get bigger! My life is over!”

Here was the dramatic side of hers.
^^
the staff team luvs u
08-18-2021, 08:00 AM
He didn't even need to finish speaking for her to start marching up and eventually smack him. Yeah...was only a matter of time really. The man sucked air against his teeth making an audible click-like noise as he left his head pushed to the side after she had swiped at him. Did he deserve it? Probably. Yeah. It was for that reason that the hit didn't really bother him, plus it was rather weak compared to the blows given around here.

So she was pregnant. Yeah, that made sense. Well, he didn't want 'em, but Vengeance probably would. Hadn't he just tried to knock up Morag too a few weeks ago? So big whoop if she dumped them on him, he didn't even have to raise the brats. Hey, not my fault you didn't know. Figured you were into it. That's what most women wanted anyway wasn't it?

Calm down god you're overreacting. 'Sides, not like this makes ya ugly. It's temporary dead weight. Once they're out you can go back to frolicking that pretty ass around like nothing happened. Of course, as the man in this, it concerned him far less than she who actually had to haul said dead weight around.

the staff team luvs u
08-24-2021, 02:47 AM
^^
Oh how she was starting to regret her decisions! With this guy too!? How screwed was she now! Oh the poor unwanted pups, what kind of mistakes did she make to ruin their lives so soon before they were even born. “It's absolutely your fault! You could have said something! A little warning or something because you know, it was my first time and all you asshole.” She growled in return. He will not be innocent in all of this, how dare he just brush it off!

“And then what? What of the kids? Do you actually not give a shit?” Typical. She had heard of guys like this and so she just had to wind up with one of these as her first. “I can't believe this!” Was she really going to have to raise these things on her own now because she had picked a deadbeat at the worst time of the year?

Not wanting to look at him in the face anymore, Leonna wandered. Turning around and away from the man she could barely call the father of her kids. Shit, she had to come up with something fast if she didn't want this litter to just die on her. They may be unwanted, unplanned, but damn it to just let them die was such a cruel fate for her own mistake and careless dead-beat father.
^^
the staff team luvs u
08-24-2021, 03:17 AM
The hell, ya ain't serious are ya? Bitch. It's not his job to raise her not to shove her ass around. She was a grown woman, not some kid. What would even give him the slightest hint that she didn't know what she was doing? She was one hell of a flirt, you'd think her mother would raise her better. The fire-clad man could feel his lip twitch in annoyance, threatening to pull back against his fangs as he grits his jaw close. I don't care for kids, not don't care at all. Fuckin' seriously what did she think he was?

What about them? Just leave them here and cut the gas if you're gonna cry over being a ma. You don't need to stay once they're out. End of the day, they were still his kids. He wasn't looking to be a father either, but he wasn't stupid. He had a pack, she didn't, and something told him Vengeance wouldn't care. Hell, if Morag ended up having the boss' kids Leo wouldn't even have to wean the ankle biters. Of course though, she was already being dramatic about it all and stomping off. 

But damn if she wasn't hot still.

Aries rolled his eyes, unbothered to go chase after her. It wasn't exactly his problem if she stomped off, but he wouldn't leave either in case she grew the brain cell to turn around and shut up for a minute while she calms down. He could own up to his shit as stubborn as he was, but he wasn't about to chase a girl to do so.

the staff team luvs u
09-07-2021, 08:16 PM
^^
“Easy for you to say.” She spat - venomous as her aggravation knew no bounds. Honestly, what was she expecting? For him to step up and be the dad he was meant to be for a litter of children neither of them planned? Or at least, she didn't plan as he clearly absolutely knew according to how he was talking. He knew the dangers of them hooking up when they did, and yet he wouldn't care less!

Maybe it was what she wanted after all... a little family, where her mistakes weren't just life affecting and they could move on happily from there. That seemed like an impromptu dream that would never happen now.

“I wish I never met you.” She would say over her shoulder before continuing to walk away. She still had some time to figure it out, maybe there was a kind family out there who would take in her children - maybe even help her raise them until they were old enough to help themselves... how long did that take now... a few months (try a year sweetie)? 
^^
Exit unless stopped!

the staff team luvs u
09-10-2021, 09:13 AM
Somehow the fireborn managed to bite back the snarl that threatened to rip from his throat. As pissed as he was growing, he could never touch a hair on her. Not while she was carrying kids. His kids. Fuckin' hell. Still, that wouldn't stop him from barking at her ass as she quickly spun around to storm off, The hell you want from me?!

Had he not just solved her problems? He'd take the kids off her hands and she could go frolic off with the flowers and bees, but apparently, that's not enough. His tail twitched in annoyance as she kept going, but by all means, she could run off and throw her temper tantrum. She came back once before, she'd come back again, especially once she was too fat to hunt.

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top