Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

AW
Flower Brain

Morning Sunny/Clear
AW
Discovery
Adventurer
07-20-2021, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2021, 08:47 PM by Misha. Edited 4 times in total.)
Misha

"Got your hands in the devils pockets
Got everything to lose..."

Misha could have been at home, being worshiped and loved by all like the Messiah he was. Now he was some sort of spawn of Satan (Andraste), forced to do her bidding. Now on a mission to scout about. His wounds from 'discipline' were finally healing. They better be with the amount of care and attention he puts into himself. As much as he griped he was slowly, but surly, trying to accept his new mother. And whenever he did indulge in the thought of a new parental figure, happy butterflies entered his stomach that would cause him to bit his lip until it bled. She would never replace his actual mother, never. The wounds started stinging again from the mental trauma that was beginning to grow like a weed in his brain. His head was going to be filled with ugly pointless flowers at this rate. Perhaps when they blossomed it would mark an acceptance, the point of no return.

Getting over himself for the moment, he began to scout the area. Despite being in the grasslands, he was in a wooded area with healthy trees standing proud. The sun trying to let all know its presence, almost seeming to sizzle with frustration from how the branches blocked fractions of it from view. For it was not the main star of this place. The flowers were. In vibrant hues of purples and blues, they dominated the grass in abundance. The gentle sway of the wind moving them in a rhythmic way that almost made the ground look like it was breathing. Misha noted many of the variants to be of wildflowers, and though normally he would sneer at that fact, he could not help but to respect the home they have made for themselves. What he did not respect, however, was all these obnoxious insects! Ugly, noisy, and in the way. Not even the butterflies could win him over.

Finding a quaint spot where a few beams of the sun shone in, Misha laid down in a bed of lilac colored flowers with a big sigh. His appearance seeming striking with all the flowers that hugged his lean form. It was time for a break. The more he stalled, the longer he could be away from Mother. Pretending the flowers were the peons from home surrounding him with attention, he drifted off into a nap, being the most relaxed he had been since he woke in this strange world.
the staff team luvs u
Discovery
Adventurer
07-24-2021, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2021, 06:24 AM by Altair. Edited 1 time in total.)
The river had been a good way to travel for scouting, providing a natural path from Empyrean’s borders to what lied beyond—the relative unknown as it were, at least to Altair. His father had seemed a bit reluctant to let him go and after quite a bit of reassurance that he would come back swiftly, the yearling Ostrega had set off at the earliest of dawn’s light to begin his task of scouting off to the east.

His eagerness had let him gain a fair amount of ground as the morning wore on and though a part of him knew he should have turned back at some point, he had kept following along the river. It didn’t seem to matter to him how late in the day it could possibly get because Altair knew if his nose couldn’t guide him back home, the waters surely would. By the time morning was fully on and about, he had crossed the fork in the river, and the sun had crested above the mountains that were now miles behind him. The terrain leveled out by then and as he stole away for a forest with his tongue lolling, he felt the weariness set in.

So maybe he had bit off a touch more than he could chew and pushed himself.

Nothing a little bit of a rest couldn’t fix, but it had to be the right spot. Somewhere he wouldn’t draw too much attention—advice from his mother—and somewhere that didn’t speak of danger lurking about. So far, the latter seemed fairly probable, given that the forest he was beginning to pick through didn’t seem so heavily traveled, and the shade was certainly welcome to the warmth he felt in both body and air; it was humid here, but different than the mountains he had come to know. The flowers were a nice touch too, though he wondered what they were, and thought for a moment about taking some back for Lyra to see.

But then, something crossed him. A scent, faint but close enough to warrant a pause as he ascertained more from the gentle breeze. It did little other than stir a sneeze to build, which the yearling did with great gusto midst the flowers and trees. Altair recovered quickly enough, but he was sure any hope he had of silence was lost… and so he went with the next best thing he could think of.

Tentatively, curiously to the open air: “Hello?”
the staff team luvs u
Adventurer
07-24-2021, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2021, 08:48 PM by Misha. Edited 2 times in total.)
Misha had been in a deep enough sleep to have dreams of his homeland, all the words in his head seemed to echo everywhere a mix-match of Romanian and Russian with only the occasional English word swirling around his head as if the noises were insects, causing a disoriented feeling among his dreams. Then as sounds from reality entered his dreams, a sneeze, Misha's bright green eyes shot open, pupils dilating in a feral-manner as they adjusted to the light. The sneeze had cause purple petals to separate from their plants in all directions as they slowly hovered about, having no idea what to do with their newfound freedom. And then he heard an uncertain greeting from another nearby.

Wordlessly, he got up, his long slender and pale body giving him an ominous feeling due to all the color and life around. As if he were sickly or even ghostly. A corpse that did not belong in this world of beauty. His movements unnatural, like a serpent or vine, seeking heat. He immediately spotted the wolf, hell he wouldn't be surprised if his appearance just now had shocked the stranger, but oh he so hoped. Misha loved making an entrance, to feel important with his presence.

It was a young wolf, a yearling probably, close to adulthood yet still innocent enough from nature's true malice. Flashing a wicked smile that was anything but warm, he slunk carefully over to the male, walking pass him on purpose before turning his head back to look at him, his sinister expression from earlier being replaced with a more cheeky one, tongue poking out. It could almost be considered charming and friendly. "Hey there Cutie, you're a little young to be playing with the big boys right now. Are ya lost? Name is Misha, a pleasure." He asked and introduced with an energy and pep that did not much his viper-like movements. Green eyes practically boring a hole through the other, trying not to let any details be left unnoticed. Due to being use to having the shortest height in his social groups he was quite pleased to be taller than the stranger and like a bully, was pleased over every other advantage he could spot.
the staff team luvs u

[Image: derw4zh-08505457-edb1-4ea3-87a0-d6b4c314...1MQyMAPO0s]

07-26-2021, 12:53 PM
At first, there was naught to be heard other than silence, save perhaps that of ambient din that did not reach him. Altair had no more thought himself alone when he heard it—the faintest rustle somewhere in the weeds and flowers, somewhere in that tangle of color at the height of a summer that had not yet begun to entirely wane. A dark ear turned one way and then another as he looked and listened, but he didn’t find just where the rustling came from until it was nearly upon him.

By then, it was the flash of white against the greens slinking out low to the ground that took him by minute surprise—his eyes widened for a moment, only to realize that the figure that came forth was canine. The cheshire grin put him at unease, sure, but he was more thrown off by the coat the other bore and curiosity snared the better of him in spite of any concern he may have about having come across a charlatan in wolf’s clothing. With a following gaze at the passing sashay and display, his brow furrowed at the question and naming. Cutie?

“No, not lost,” he murmured gently, “just out scouting for my pack. I’m Altair, from Empyrean.” He already had questions of his own burning on his tongue. He wanted to ask about his tail, about his coat and how his fur did such a strange and enchanting pattern. The boy had never seen anything like it and there was little doubt that such curiosity had painted itself across his features.

So he did ask questions, just not the questions that he wanted to.

“Do you live around here? Anything cool around?”
the staff team luvs u
Counsellor
07-27-2021, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2021, 08:49 PM by Misha. Edited 1 time in total.)
As the stranger began to speak, Misha turned around to fully face him, his tail whipping like a gorgeous lure before it settled back in it's usual position, upwards and slightly curled. He listened, his eyes showing a spark of interest as he relayed information to Misha. Being new to this world, the more info he gathered, the better. So there was a pack called Empyrean? They must not be strong if they're sending out kids to scout he decided. It did not go unnoticed how Altair was staring at him, like he was some sort of foreign beauty, but he quickly decided that might actually ironically be the case. He looked more like he would belong in the mountains or tundras than here.

And then Altair asked one, well two, more questions, and it seemed so stiff and stupefying to Misha that he couldn't help but laugh. "You're a weird one!" He managed to say between the laughter hiccups. When his laughter subsided, he took a few steps closer before sitting down and leaning forward, so his snout was but a paw-length away from him. "Sorry that was rude of me. Altair, it is a pleasure. To answer your questions...No-no, I do not live in this filth, far too many insects." He said, scrunching up his muzzle at the thought of bugs.

Relaxing his face, he tilted at an angle as he looked back at Altair, studying him with an unreadable look in his eyes. "You should be more blunt, Cutie. Your stares aren't going unnoticed. I can see it ya know...The desire for truth, to learn what you can of your world. Knowledge is true power and the lack of it or normality of average information will cause any and all to succumb to the clever." He finished with a toothy grin. Misha was a wolf who liked to hear himself talk, so he kept going as he pulled away from Altair. "So far there is nothing of interest here... Or at least compared to what I am truly looking for. My purpose is far greater than just a flower bed ya see." There, the bait was set. He wanted to get the other's curiosity up, to want to learn of Misha's true purpose.
the staff team luvs u

07-27-2021, 07:18 AM
He was coming to the conclusion that this dude was a lot more than just unique in his appearance. Granted, Altair couldn’t have claimed to have a lot of worldly knowledge about all the sorts that were out there, no matter how well prepared he may or may not have been. But there was just something that struck the lad as being just a bit off, even if he couldn’t quite put a toe on the line as to just what exactly it was.

But Misha liked to talk, there was no doubt about it, and Altair didn’t know any better than to cut in or cut him off, so he just listened. It felt like one of those moments when he was stuck in a conversation that he couldn’t leave but had to kind of listen to, like maybe once or twice when he had been in the middle of being scolded about something he had been scolded on before. Or maybe a boring history lesson he already knew the story of.

Except for that part where he had definitely been caught staring, which was a prompt to obviously look somewhere else out of being impolite, though that soon cancelled itself out when Misha dropped his verbal breadcrumbs everywhere. It sounded like a spiel—probably was, actually—but it was a means for the conversation to continue, and gently the boy trailed behind the strange canine.

“Your… purpose? So… you’re like a scout too? Well, wait, maybe not.” The uncertainty lingered, his confidence a bit shaken at such an oh so unusual encounter; he shook his head as though to have means to try again. “I mean, I know everyone has a purpose in life, or so they say, but I guess I never really heard anyone talk about theirs. Then again, I’ve never seen anyone that looked like you before, so I’m guessing you’re not from here either. But no one seems to be from here.”

He shrugged, not entirely sure what to make of it all.
the staff team luvs u
Counsellor
07-28-2021, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2021, 08:49 PM by Misha. Edited 1 time in total.)
Misha's smile grew a little bigger as Altair got hooked, as he trailed after Misha, he flicked his tail in a manner for the other to walk alongside him as they talk. He then proceeded to listen carefully to the boy, even if it may not have seemed that way with how Misha was surveying the area. He was learning more and more just by talking to this wolf. No one seems to be around from here. So it seems all, or at least many, had ended up here the way he did. That was...dangerous. The amount of different backgrounds being forced together like some sort of warped matryoshka. He wanted to research more into this, find some older wolves and see if he could measure out how long this world has so far existed for them all. The more he heard, the more he was convinced it was the will of the gods, that they were the chosen for a new world. Misha realized he was grinning madly at the thought, an expression full of a terrifying glee that would prevent pups from sleep for eternity. He quickly defaulted to a more normal expression, finally responding to the other.

"You're guesses aren't bad, keep up that way of thinking. You'll go far with that." He praised before flashing an apologetic look. "We are not on familiar terms yet so I cannot say all, but I will indulge a little. I am the apprentice of a very powerful creature, once a wolf but now more. I am currently exploring and learning the land, gathering numbers for enlightenment and to fight the forces that have brought us here." He finished in a hushed voice as if his words weren't meant for the world to hear. Misha was stretching it, especially with his last sentence, lying through his teeth about fighting the forces that brought them here. It just seemed like good material to use to heighten the value of their cause. A little lie here or there doesn't hurt no one.

"If you ever want to know more, now or later, find and follow me. Simple as that." He said with a wink, before going into a more lax mood now that his pitch was over. That was all he could do. Plant the seeds of curiosity and maybe not today, or tomorrow, but someday, he might chase after shadows. The seeds sprouting to flowers all throughout his brain that need a nourishment he could only find from following him.

As if to mark it's end, Misha stopped walking to stretch with a happy hum before collapsing dramatically into another bed of flowers. "Enough business, scout with me a bit, I want to learn more about you, Altair. Convey all thoughts and worries to a stranger, yes?" He finally finished speaking, looking up at the other with a kind and charismatic expression. He was trying to be slightly funny due to claiming to scout and then suddenly taking a rest.
the staff team luvs u

Discovery
07-29-2021, 01:30 PM
The more Misha spoke, the more Altair considered that it was a very real possibility he was being swindled in some way. Though perhaps not as versed as say his mother or his father at seeing through subterfuge, he wasn’t completely half-witted enough to be taken in. Yet curiosity bit at him like a circus of fleas, and it was that and an insatiable desire for knowledge and experience that drove him to continue to listen in.

What he heard was intriguing of a higher caliber, a piece to a puzzle that spun many more what ifs to add to a growing collection to the things that he did not know about the world. Could it have been that they had been brought there by something that they didn’t understand, perhaps by tales of yore where legends reigned supreme? It seemed unlikely, and yet…

No, surely not. If ever there was a moment where he felt something concrete that he could not refute, it was the notion that this rather peculiar looking creature was in fact, wholeheartedly, bonkers. Even more so when he threw himself down among the dirt, weeds, and flowers once again that framed his unique appearance in a wreath of sapphires and indigo blooms; the sharpness of his green-eyed gaze only enhanced by the deep greenery of the late summer.

“There really isn’t that much to know about me,” he said by way of weak deflection, suddenly playing up the bashful youth he truly was. “But do you really think we were brought here by something to be fought? That sounds like a fairy tale.” A smile broke his features then; his gilded gaze shifted to the surroundings that encompassed them only to add: “But then again, my sister would say that this place is like out of a fairy tale. Only she’d add some bit about dragons…”

And there it was, a punctuated sorrow that made him falter and trail—just like that, the light was siphoned very cleanly out of his eyes for a moment until he caught himself with a shake of his head to dismiss it. Mintaka would have certainly loved this place, of that he was sure in the deepest part of his heart. Mira would have scowled at it and Caelum…

He missed them dreadfully and could not think of a worse time for it to strike.

“Actually, if you do wanna know something about me, I’m also kind of out here looking for my siblings. Not all of them turned up here with us, you see. I don’t know if you can relate to that sort of thing or not, but…” His shoulders rolled into a shrug—perhaps bonkers or not, maybe they did have something in common.

“I miss them.”
the staff team luvs u
Counsellor
08-07-2021, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2021, 08:51 PM by Misha. Edited 3 times in total.)
Misha looked up at the youth with a cattish smile as he spoke, grinning as Altair said there wasn't much to know of him. Lies. For one obsessed with both Macro and Micro Sociology in the pursuits of Anthropology, nothing could be further from the truth to Misha. He would not say anything as Altair continued, trying to figure out the secrets of this world just like himself and Misha would merely shrug his shoulders. That was the curse of knowledge, everything was hypothetical until proven beyond a doubt. Separating truth from lies with shadows of the what-if around every corner. It was as much a curse as a blessing.

As Altair mentioned his sister, the young wolf faltered, his entire body screaming of a forlorn that Misha could practically taste. He held back his mind from assumptions, being able to see that the other would spill in a moment. It was suffocating knowledge that the other wanted out of his system as if to prove his woes were real, valid, and not pointless fabrication. As Altair explained and confided to the one wolf he should never share with, Misha's expression became unreadable, absorbing every word. Silence was all that followed the two for a few minutes.

Then on an invisible queue, Misha sprinted up, creating another mess of petals and seeds everywhere. With dexterous precision, he leapt over to Altair, invading his personal space as he towered over him like an ominous totem, green eyes dilated and Cheshire grinning revealing all sorts of sharp teeth. Mania at an all time high. "Because I like you, silly Altair, I will share with you information no one knows from either world I was in. You will be the only one to know, and if I ever catch wind of such private information having been spread..." He trailed off as he leaned his forehead down upon Altair's, their faces molding like an odd puzzle, eyes showing a madness that had been festering for years. "I will personally come find you and drag you into the depths of hell myself. Trust me kid, you don't know who you're dealing with." All whimsical energy gone, his voice cold and dead as a corpse. Believing he got his message across, he lifted his head off of Altair's, and instead moved his head to whisper in his ears with a cold smile.

"My family was everything to me. Not a day goes by where I don't think of my sisters...or parent. I use to be a nobody, and even then they would still care for me. I hated them for being better at everything than I but I loved them for they were all I had before I grew above them." His voice started to choke, refusing to call his parent his mother due to recent encounters with others. "If I'm not with them, how will they survive? Mo-I mean our parent wouldn't want this. She wished for all of us to live in bliss. So to answer your question..." Misha finally drew back so he was standing in front of Altair, a miserable expression was scarred onto his face, lifeless eyes and a heavy frown. Misha looked like he could shatter into a million pieces. "Yes, I have siblings too that I miss very much. Perhaps it is the only pain I can ever know." After a moment of trembling, Misha looked more chipper again, as if sudden whiplash. "So do not worry Cutie! Many are separated from family, it is natural to feel the way you do. Bonds can't be erased just like that. You will find them eventually and I'll send them your way too if I ever see them." Misha seemed to have a soften expression as he finished with another wink.

Truly he was a wolf of madness and heightened emotions, but he had a soft spot for the youth who were trying to figure out their life. The empathy and understanding to know how uncertain life can be. If he didn't have a soft spot for the youth he wouldn't likely bother with the reassurance and share what he has. Albeit maybe it's worse for Misha to like you.
the staff team luvs u

08-10-2021, 02:25 PM
More fuel to the fire that this guy was bonkers as they came, though at his initial spiel there was little in the way to suggest that Altair had any notion of spreading whatever information was being shared with him. The look on his face, however briefly, said it all; he was thrown by the switch-flipping demeanor that met him. Concerned, if not confused, but otherwise seemingly naive enough not to have a loose lip in the house.

What he couldn’t quite shake was the now growing feeling that he needed to plot some sort of exit strategy to untangle himself from Misha’s company, but to say that the strange fellow didn’t have his hooks in deep for the moment would have been a lie. It was that flipping switch again that kept him lingering. It was the closeness of their bodies together in that brief moment that kept him from disengaging just on the whim that he was certain he would have been met with teeth from the positively deranged.

It took a lot not just to flash him a little bit of teeth, to curl that lip just a little bit. But he had been taught when to act and when to react and when the timing wasn’t right for either, it was perhaps better to do nothing at all versus go out teeth bared in a snarl seeking flesh and blood. So when they had finally split from one another, he thought he would feel relief flood his veins in place of the flash of adrenaline that had ensnared him.

It did not come.

So he listened again as Misha threw out the little breadcrumbs of his life; he let that wolf ham it up with saccharine tones that ran like warm honey. It was hard to decide which parts were embellishment and which parts were genuine, and maybe it was a little bit of that youthful naivety eking through to think that perhaps there were parts that were truthful. Altair did want to think so; he didn’t want to imagine that there was truly pure evil in the world like that of the stories he had grown up hearing. He wanted things to be different.

“You’re not wrong,” he concluded with a nod. It wasn’t wrong to feel the way that he did, and he knew it. “But I would appreciate you sending them my way if you do come across them. I should really get back to scouting though, at least along the water…” he trailed—there was an opportunity to escape, perhaps, at least that way. Yet young as he was, he knew better than to make it seem too good to be true, or think it that way.

Even if it felt a bit like trying to wrestle the reins.

“You could follow along if you want though. Company’s nice.”
the staff team luvs u
Discovery
08-20-2021, 01:08 AM
Misha was pleased with how cooperative and polite the youth was. He seemed bewildered and that was good. The less he understood, the better. He wanted to comfort, show normalcy, and yet still protect himself. For any information that gets to others ears of the things he cherished or cared about...that was the kind of material others could use against him. Enemies were around every corner, maybe even in front of him in a time that was not now.

Misha merely nodded at his request. "Yes of course, make sure to do the same for me, yes? Their names are Vera and Sasha, white wolves that are quite unique. You would not miss them." He said as he got closer, ignoring the words from Altair about him needing to get back to scouting. And as he was invited he just started to follow, uncharacteristically silent, trailing after the youth in the way a cat would trail after a squirrel. No the intentions were not harmful yet. Merely observing the other. How he would scout, his gait, the way his left ear would twitch whenever the flapping of wings could be heard from a mourning dove. And as the minutes ticked by he swore he could see, feel, the other squirm from his silence and gaze as he peeked at his face from the reflection of the water, colorful flowers blurred in the background, a moving image as the swaying matched in unison with the ripples of the water.

This was psychological warfare, unnerving the other to a vulnerable point before question in hopes of manipulation or answers with holes. "Now tell me Sweet Altair. Why are you part of Empyrean? Did you become a scout to search for your siblings? To have time away from a place that cannot give you what you truly desire? What do you desire anyways?" He pelted the questions with a quiet, yet knowing, voice. Looking for the holes in the words he would respond with. To add to the pressure he would walk closer to his flank, looking into his eyes. "Are you satisfied?" Their little play they were making together, it would soon come to an end.
the staff team luvs u

08-21-2021, 10:33 AM
Vera and Sasha, right. He gave a firm nod, hoping he’d remember those names. It hadn’t even occurred to him that he hadn’t shared the names of his own siblings on the off chance there was some legitimacy behind it all, and maybe that was for the better that he hadn’t realized it. If it wasn’t, chances were he’d never know, either.

As they moved along yet again, he kept an ear turned to the rambling questionnaire that followed. He would find in time that this wouldn’t be the first time he would hear such things, but in the present it was an unsettling sort of thing. Misha was a pied piper and while Altair didn’t exactly let himself be reeled in, he didn’t quite know how to fight the pulling force between answer and deflect.

This was as much of a lesson in learning as it was a nuisance.

“Empyrean is my home,” he said, brow furrowing at the haranguing, and the closeness of his company. Wising up, slowly. “It’s my family’s home, so yeah, I guess you could say that I kind of wanted to be a scout to help find my siblings. But I’m happy there even if I like to explore a bit while I’m out scouting.” He wanted to say that it ran in the family, but felt like it was just a bit too much to share.

He’d already opened Pandora’s box with this one—he didn’t need to tear off the lid.
the staff team luvs u
Counsellor
09-29-2021, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2021, 08:52 PM by Misha. Edited 1 time in total.)
Misha listened to the other with an expression that visibly softened. Ah, family...He could not find it in him to batter the other anymore. The world would do that to him soon enough. With defeated (yet playful) melodrama, Misha sighed and stepped back. "How can I argue against such pure reasons?" He said with a small laugh. Because he understood. He had thought most family was gone for the youth but no, he was trying to fix his family it seems. He had bothered him long enough.

Letting his tail trail over the other's back before doing a little spin to get back into a position where he faced the front of the other. It was oddly graceful, hinting at the dedication he had towards the art of dance. "You have satisfied one such as myself for now. I won't hinder your journey anymore. I take back what I said earlier, seek me out for any reason in your free time. I will treat you to a wonderful feast the next time we meet and share with you the secrets I have been able to discover and the stories I have earned." He said happily, inwardly deciding then and now that this was officially his little apprentice. He would teach him to be so cunning that even the foxes will only have envy for him. To become so wise that others shall only speak in oxymoron. He will be a useful and capable boy. He will not be what Misha himself had been at his age...Useless and a waste of space. Was he projecting upon the other? Yes. Did he care? No.

Before the other could respond, Misha proceeded to give him a lick on his forehead before turning around to saunter off. The wind carrying one last warning and a message to the boy. "Remember, all good things must come to an end. So let me tell you a secret to protect...flowers-..." His mumbling fading into obscurity, his most important words being lost into the void.
the staff team luvs u

11-12-2021, 06:46 AM
The action left him halted in his tracks and bothered.

Not the good sort of bothered either; he was still a bit too young for that sort of thing. It had been such a sudden, strangely affectionate if not creepy sort of parting move that he didn't have time to react to it. No time to snap or snarl a warning, no time to duck out of the way. Not a single second to spare—the very action was enough to make him wonder if Misha had planned that all along too.

And what was up with that statement too? Protect flowers? If not for the awkward sensation that came creeping up into the yearling Ostrega, he might have called after him to explain more. But instead what happened was that Altair simply watched him go until the grasslands swallowed him whole and the skin prickling sensation that came with doing so started to ebb. He decided that was enough of this place then and there for the day, and thought it best to keep going on somewhere else.

Preferably in the opposite direction.
the staff team luvs u
scroll to top