Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
Time, time, time, woah

Evening Snow 5° F
05-12-2021, 07:50 PM
Jorg snorted in amusement, shrugging a single shoulder as nonchalant as physically possible. So cool, so suave, so completely not bothered by anything at all. Even being flipped on his back by a woman several times smaller didn't deter his confidence; he was Jorg, he could do All.

"Ah, but that's the game. Figuring out what each woman wants, testing the waters.. occasionally they seem to play their own games, too." Jorg glanced at her pointedly, referring to how innocent she had portrayed herself early on. "It's all in good fun." It was for him, at least, though he couldn't speak for her. Jorg approached it as an enjoyable game, but maybe she saw things differently. Didn't matter, had sex.

Her mention about heat had his blood pumping just a bit quicker. Gods, how long had it been since he'd felt that level of euphoria? "Good thing I know herbs that will prevent that." Or terminate it, whoever she preferred. "Can't imagine how wonderful you'd feel then," he murmured, shifting to his paws to lackadaisically approach her. Jorg moved to straddle her but never once so much as brushed his paw against her guard hairs, only extending his muzzle to mouth at her nape in an attempt to tug her up. She had all the control, of course, but he certainly didn't mind being forward if alpha male was what she preferred.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
05-12-2021, 08:10 PM
Content Warning
This post contains content that may be unsettling to some readers, including:
  • abortion mentioned
^^
“You win some 'n you lose some.” She shrugged. That was the price of the game after all. One wrong move and his dick was dry for the day, meanwhile it was multiple times easier for a woman to find a willing partner. Not all men, that she knew, were willing to break their trust between their already mate for a night with a stranger - nor were all men willing to bed anyone in particular other than the perfect woman for them. But they were far less picky than the fairer sex that she knew for certain. 

Herbs he says? Interesting... “Perhaps I will pay you visit should I find myself with an undesired litter.” Unlikely, but it was nice to know. Thalia wasn't the type to just let anything happen and go fix it, nor did she mind the idea of motherhood provided the litter was worth her time. But until then, she would far rather be picky with what men had their way with her during that time of her season should a perfect specimen approach nearing the end of it - because you never knew what life threw your way after all. 

Just like that he was already straddling her, gently trying to tug at her nape and she grinned just wide enough for a single tooth to peek out form under her lip. Ah, so he would try the different more direct approach this time. “Why not show me how wonderful I'd feel now? Why wait?” She fought against his suggestion just a little, pulling against him to escape his grasp and play just a little difficult to get despite already having her.
^^
the staff team luvs u
scroll to top