Mountains

Compendium Entry North: Himalayan
Central: Appalachian
South: Rockies

A mysterious set of mountain ranges sprawls across the the terrain, curiously flowing from one extreme to the next. In the south, temperate zones are split with canyons and cliffs. The central terrain is comprised of low mountains that appear blue in the distance. Toward the north are intense peaks taller than any have ever gone before. Many of the mountains and ranges are dotted with old bridges and mysterious ancient structures.

AW
Home

Early Morning Sunny/Clear
AW
Event Horizon

As Blackbeard awoke that morning, in the cave next to the mountains, the first thing that came to mind was I worried over Event Horizon for nothing, and the next was I hope Crux doesn't regret letting me in. Blackbeard wouldn't be angry if the man approached and told him to go - no pack liked traitors. Blackbeard was a traitor. Still, Crux hadn't done anything to betray thoughts like that, if he had any. It didn't seem like he did. The only thing Blackbeard could do was hope for the best, and do what he could for the pack as an assassin with no goals for the next while. No one was bothering the pack, not that he knew of, so his job was useless until something did happen, or until Crux needed information. Blackbeard was okay with that.

He stood and stretched, bones popping from hours of unuse. With a grunt, the man moved to go outside of his den. He knew Crux wanted everyone close - at least close enough, but Blackbeard made it a point to home just on the edges of the borders. It would be easier to protect this side if it came down to it, but it would also be hard for him to get to another place quickly. Still, he didn't think about going more inland. He was fine where he was for now. He yawned as he gazed across the area around his den. It didn't look like anyone came to visit, or maybe they just weren't up this early.

It was routine for Blackbeard to wake at the first signs of morning and only sleep when the moon was at its peak in the sky.

the staff team luvs u
Just as the other did, Sybil found herself sleeping at the edge of the border. She didn't feel too close to the wolves of Event Horizon, and simply felt uncomfortable being so close to the normal denning area. Though she didn't make a den, nor' would she. At the moment counted the group like a moment of passing, awaiting for what was new.. Or awaiting on what to lose. It didn't feel right to become too comfortable, even as time went on, the calico woman was gradually getting to know some. 

"Oh, excuse me, I didn't know anyone was here." As she was roaming through, it seemed Sybil had stumbled upon someone's den! She apologized if she happened to interrupt their sleep.

the staff team luvs u
[Image: 31143424_Tmj7T3pAD5Acy5E.png]
Blackbeard heard the wolf before he saw her. He wasn't worried, though he wouldn't throw caution to the wind if it was a stranger. With the pack's borders being right there he wasn't too worried about anyone dangerous showing up, their numbers were well enough if you didn't take into account children, and it should be enough to chase off anyone looking for easy trouble. Still, Blackbeard stood now on alert. Just in case.

Of course, the lady who showed wasn't dangerous - she's a packmate. One he'd not spoken to yet. Blackbeard hadn't interacted with most of them. Crux and Hawking were the only ones he could recall off the top of his head, and the young deer hadn't even spoken to him. Her apology made him relax. He was still attentive.

"It's fine." He replied back to her. "We haven't met yet - I'm Blackbeard."

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top