Applications

Use the buttons below to fill out your application!

Disco: Jawbone Crag

Jawbone Crag

Temperate Territory

While Jawbone Crag is an isolated cluster of rather squat mountains, there are few of the larger spires that reach heavenward like a row of jagged teeth that can be intimidating. While not entirely impassable they are certainly treacherous to navigate. A small smattering of woods at the base of the Crag is home to frequent herds among other woodland creatures and while not entirely an enticing landmark on its own it is rumored that the Crag hides tunnels of geodes and caverns that harbor ecosystems of flora and fauna.
the staff team luvs u
· thuringwethil is welcome in any of hrimfaxi's threads
· if you want a thread feel free to tag me or drop me a pm!
·denotes seagedasleng | denotes "common"
we have built cathedrals out of spite and splintered bone
of course they aren’t pretty nothing holy ever is —
do you have a place specifically on the map in temperate in mind for where this territory will be forming? It will be helpful for others to know where this is so they can help contribute and so we can add it to the map in the right location later!
the staff team luvs u
Sure; sorry about that! Here's roughly where I was thinking it'd be located:
[Image: d942a5e7e54c0fff6c84dcf1640eec25d72fe9c7.png]

the staff team luvs u
· thuringwethil is welcome in any of hrimfaxi's threads
· if you want a thread feel free to tag me or drop me a pm!
·denotes seagedasleng | denotes "common"
we have built cathedrals out of spite and splintered bone
of course they aren’t pretty nothing holy ever is —

Approved!

Now what?

Link to the Compendium page

Now when you or others post, you can add the Discovery tag and specify Jawbone Crag in a note. Once the thread is archived, post in this thread with the finished thread's link. One of the Awards team members can assign points to your post.

In the meantime, there is a new prefix for Jawbone Crag available in the Temperate biome :)
the staff team luvs u
scroll to top