Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

MyCode: Advanced Collapse

04-11-2021, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2021, 02:23 PM by Uri. Edited 2 times in total.)
Description of MyCode Request

I noticed that when we use collapses, since it's just one myCode, the buttons to open the collapse are automatically stacked in order. I was wondering if we could have a pair of more advanced collapse myCodes (one for the button and one for the collapse itself) to be able to order the buttons in a different way, like side by side (probably with use of a row?) This would allow more aesthetically pleasing profiles, compendium pages, etc.

Copy[collapsebtn=(ID)](TEXT INPUT HERE)[/collapsebtn]
would be the button that then opens:

Copy[collapsetext=(ID)](COLLAPSE TEXT HERE)[/collapsetext]

the staff team luvs u
04-11-2021, 03:29 PM
Sure - I'll add it to the list
the staff team luvs u
scroll to top