Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

Farewell (for now) Canis!

02-01-2024, 04:42 AM
Hello everyone,

I have been thinking on this for a while now and have decided to "leave" Canis. Honestly, I still will be around OOCly, creeping on threads and new characters, but I wont be writing here any longer for the unseeable future.

Being on four RP sites is just a bit much, with Wolf spilting into Canis, then Canis into Vivarium (+ my OG site RoW) and I've not had much connection with my remaining characters. I just can't keep up!

I have placed both Elke & Drizzt onto NPC and have made notations in their profiles. It is a farewell everyone, but only "kinda".

Side note - Canis map is still the best map I've ever seen on any rp site. Hands down. Just felt the need to share that.
the staff team luvs u
02-01-2024, 05:23 AM
love you lots, girly! You know we'll be here! Thank you for letting us know <3
the staff team luvs u
[Image: threadtopimage.jpg]
02-01-2024, 06:49 PM
See ya! Have fun and you're always welcome into my DMs or my plots whenever you come back! <3
the staff team luvs u
All of my characters are rated 3-3-3
Plot with me here | Visit my art shop here
02-07-2024, 02:14 AM
Thanks you two!!
the staff team luvs u
scroll to top