Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

AW
< knickerbocker glory >

Early Morning Snow
Paladin
Counsellor
03-08-2022, 06:07 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2022, 06:18 AM by Remus. Edited 1 time in total.)
Once again Remus endured the pain of the practice bite, pleased at the boys progress, vigor and tact. 

Looking over the child, Remus' expression was stony, yet one could tell he was very pleased.  With a certain glow to his voice,  "Very good.  You will make a fine Warrior Warwick."  

"Remember to grow into a fine man as well." He continued ominously, the specter of @Vengeance hanging over them.

Quickly passing over the deeper comment, Remus returned to the practical.   "Continue to spar, with whoever you can, the more opponents you face the more you will learn. Come back once you have got a few more fights, and show me what you learn."
the staff team luvs u
03-09-2022, 08:26 PM
[narrow width=300]

[/narrow]

He stood taller, both metaphorically and physically, with his chest protruding in an essence of his pride. The man he looked up to was praising him, and Warwick couldn't have been happier at that moment, with a smile broadening along his lips. 

Whilst he had very little memory of his sire, Warwick had Remus as a father figure and so did the rest of his siblings. The duke wouldn't have understood the meaning behind such words, being innocent when answering. 'Mother has been teaching me well with lessons of etiquette. I think I'm doing alright though', there was still room for finesse, of course, at this early stage.

It was clear his lesson was over. His mind and body were still buzzing high from it, and there were many factors he would replay in his mind whilst recovering for that day. 

With his siblings growing, and each keeping busy, it was unlikely he would get many more chances to spar with them, but he thought of Calhoun, perhaps he would still be up for it from time to time. 'I will', his tail wagged as he turned to leave, 'thank you for my lesson this morning. I will be better next time, promise!', and it was a promise he was adamant to keep, for he was competitive and eager to be the best at everything.

Turning away, he aimed to take the same path which he followed to find his tutor. 'Have a good day Remus!', the duke called cheerily over his shoulder before scooting away.

[narrow width=300]

[/narrow]

exit unless stopped. thank you for this <3 he loves remus

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top