Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
She walks in starlight in another world.

Evening Snow
P
Shiroshika
10-20-2021, 06:22 PM
While Reiko caught up with her wayward son, the druid accepted her offer of hospitality and took some time to rest in the Empress' chamber. It'd been a long night to return Haruki to her, and although his heart yearned for the closeness of his snowflower's own, he could not linger forever. With Ira's litter so young, he worried that they may have need of his skills. The last thing he wanted was to frustrate his Queen by prioritising another task over his duty to her children.

Not wishing to stay for longer than he had to, Quicksilver prepared to depart Shiroshika's silver mountains. He gathered to his paws and stretched the long, stiffened muscles of his back before shaking out his furs and stepping toward the mouth of Reiko's hollow. Snow continued to float gently down from a pallid sky and he lifted his muzzle to regard the weather and fading daylight with a sigh, before he paused at the threshold to await the dove's return. Quicksilver did not wish to leave Tsukiishi without seeing her once again.

the staff team luvs u
[Image: Untitled_Artwork.png]
10-20-2021, 07:53 PM
^^
What was she thinking earlier to usher Quicksilver off into her den to rest? She was so distracted with Haruki's return that she wasn't quite thinking straight until now, now that he was away resting himself after some food and chatter. There was so much to talk about, so much to catch up on - but there would always be more time for that later after a good rest.

As well, Hotaru must miss her brother. It wouldn't be fair to not give them time to catch up.

So she would leave Haruki to rest, legs a little wobbly and head light as clouds themselves just thinking that she had told Quicksilver to go into her den. After all the suspicious looks, the assumptions that even Izumi had tossed her way - oh boy was she going to be in newfound trouble should they smell him in her den now of all places.

Then there was his smell that would linger behind. That alone made her head spin to think of. It was one thing to share a den with him earlier on while recovering, but now... his scent would be in her bed of all places - completely not thinking about the tables being turned on her as he had the same issue.

Wandering up to the frozen falls, her gaze fell on the silver druid as he watched the snow fall all around. She took a moment to gaze onto him adoringly, taking note of his slender physique and ethereal elegance that men rarely seemed to show. It brought warmth to her face again, ears folding back shyly before continuing to step forward. “First you save me from the river...” Slowly she cut through the silence.

“And now you bring my son back to me.” After a moment of keeping her eyes to the ground, they would sweep up his legs and to his face, letting a smile blossom on her own features. After Haruki's return, it was like the world had opened up above her, letting the light shine through once more as both twinkles were returned to her safely. “I... do not know how I could ever repay you.”
^^

the staff team luvs u
[Image: df686pz-0c7a3fc2-8eca-4da1-8429-49fa07fd3bab.png]
translator, I'm sorry if it is horrible for anyone fluent in Japanese!
10-20-2021, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2021, 08:14 PM by Quicksilver.)
When she did come to him, the druid gathered to his paws. He dipped his muzzle politely and respectfully to the Empress. Quicksilver had never been one for formalities around her, but it only seemed appropriate while he visited her territory - and rested in her own den, of all places. She was royalty, as Ira reminded him back in Vanderfell, and the memory of how small that comment had made him feel nudged its way to the forefront of his mind.

It did not stay there long, for he would not allow it. Not now. The silverwhite lifted his head again to look softly at his snowflower as she eased her pace before him, and as she turned her gaze away shyly he felt his own ears splay sideward. “Hmm, I...” a nervous breath of laughter spilled from his lips in a plume of white smoke, one that tapered into the cold air before his snout, “I would do anything for you.”

Reiko knew, already, what she meant to him - he did not feel the need to bleed those wounds again.

She did not know how to repay him, words familiar from that very morning when Haruki uttered them to him for his guidance - like mother, like son. Quicksilver didn't really understand that unwritten law, the way wolves did something for others and expected something in return. Had his own High Queen not expressed that same expectation when she found him in the blizzard? It'd been such a long time ago that he could barely recall those initial days, plagued by exhaustion and trauma and loneliness. When he did something for someone, he did it only because it was right.

“You don't owe me for this,” he said, and paused - hesitated. He wanted nothing in exchange for his effort in returning her son to her. The only thing he did want was her, every day, for the rest of his life... but her love was not something he would ever be willing to bargain with.

the staff team luvs u
10-20-2021, 08:40 PM
^^
The way he acted was strange... more so than usual. Formal, which frankly... was almost hurtful. As if they had skipped over friends completely and had withdrawn into strangers once more. Did they not know each other before her new title? Before she had taken up her crown once more that was dropped for safety reasons of her small family? There was no helping the small pout that formed on her lips watching him gather himself once more.

Only for it to be washed away immediately with his words.

What a rollercoaster all of this had been. Ever since Ira's wedding things had kept rocketing from positive to negative, over and over it was dizzying. “... I know.” She'd whisper, almost wishing he didn't as it made all of this more difficult than it needed to be. Reiko wanted to repay him somehow for all his kindness, patience and care, and yet he would not let her.

“Perhaps not... but I want to. Somehow, someday.” had he just told her what he truly wanted, there would be no hesitation. She'd be his until the end of days and beyond into the next life. For him to find her son, a boy who was not his, and return him unscathed. Making the effort and travel to come and make sure he found his way safely - what more could she want from a man? One who was kind beyond words, handsome and dutiful.

A smile broke through her nervousness, remembering his words. Maybe there was some loophole she could play with. Feeling a little playful, she decided to take it. “Perhaps not this, but that means I do owe you for my life, do I not?” Cheekily she put a paw under her chin, gazing up at him almost challenging.
^^

the staff team luvs u
10-20-2021, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2021, 09:09 PM by Quicksilver. Edited 3 times in total.)
... but I want to.

Quicksilver didn't know why, but his breath hitched. He held it in his lungs and blinked down at the pallid Empress, confusion swimming in the powder blue depths of his irises and ears twitching with uncertainty.

Somehow.

The druid didn't know what that was supposed to mean. Was she... offering something?

Someday.

The tip of his tail curled, awkward, at his hocks. Oh, he realised, and tufted ears flew forward. She was offering herself. At least, that's how it appeared to him. Quicksilver had seen Reiko look his way with so many different emotions, but nothing quite like how she regarded him then - with the undeniable glint of mischief in her azure eye. He felt something swell in his throat and he swallowed hard, forcing it away, and he turned his face to the side briefly to cough. “No, it...” he laughed a little, for felt the skin of his cheeks flush crimson, and he dared to peek her way again and took note of the challenge in her smile, “it won't be... necessary. Really, you-”

[Image: geralt-fuck.gif]

the staff team luvs u
10-20-2021, 09:11 PM
^^
Was she innocent? Oblivious? Naive? All of the above? She didn't realize just how suggestive her words had been, how they could have been misconstrued into something more... perverted.

The way he turned away from her with a cough, it drew her in with concern. Perhaps it wasn't time to be playful, too soon in their recovering relationship to go forward and treat him more like a friend than some man to keep at arm's length. At first, the girl took a single step forward, stopping short immediately as to not test the boundaries again.

He had let her while ill and injured, but now - well, things were different. He didn't have to be kind here any longer. He was free to go home as soon as he was ready to do so.

But oh how she wished he'd stay a little longer. “I insist!” Immediately she interjected, not letting him refuse. Taking another step forward as if defying his refusal outright. Feeling more bold than usual now that they stood on her lands.

The way he cut himself off in the following sentence baffled her. The pink along the bridge of her nose turning bright red with the skin within her ears. Never had she imagined such a word could come from his lips, and the way they were cut off - well... it was slightly subjective and she was ashamed to think of it. “I... Have nothing in mind, but perhaps this can be an 'I owe you one'?” Now shuffling the snow at her paws, she felt awkward.
^^

the staff team luvs u
10-20-2021, 09:26 PM
He wanted to be close to her, yet keep her at arm's length all the same. Reiko's initial spurning of his soft confession all those weeks ago still weighed on him haunted him - regardless of her changed feelings. Quicksilver gritted his teeth to think of it, to consider the possibility of her previous romantic interest returning to seek her affection once more, the chance that he might sway her in his favour. He had lost her once before and couldn't bear to face such a fate all over again.

Damn, he mused sharply, because he couldn't think straight - as was always the case when Reiko was around.

She hovered before him, snow settling on her lashes, and that scent! It filled his senses, overwhelmed him, reminding him how he could never seem to get enough of it. The snowflower was right there, right beneath his snout, lingering - testing! And oh, how he struggled.

Quicksilver wanted to kiss her, right then, and as she parted her jaws to speak, he interrupted with just that. Roughly he slid his nose along the length of her snout and pressed his lips to hers with a croon, something akin to desperation in the urgency of such a gesture - as though he'd waited his whole life to experience it.

the staff team luvs u
10-20-2021, 09:40 PM
^^
All of this was just so uncomfortable. Not the same feeling as before when they were fighting - but more so... strange. Reiko felt self-conscious, uneasy, and uncertain as to what to do. She didn't want to just send him on his way now that he was up, she was almost biding her time to spend just a little longer with him while she could. But then again... she couldn't be greedy. Ira and Vanderfell had need of him after all, and he must miss her puppies knowing that the druid had the desire to be a denmother of sorts.

Still... she longed for something more than this. The joy of having Haruki back in her arms was downright incomparable to any other sensation. Well... or so she thought. Not only did he interrupt her, but she did not struggle against it as everything internally just exploded. The world was spinning and she felt warm. Hot. As though the snow clinging to her back would just melt as she did with his lips against hers.

There was no toxin present and yet she still felt drunk. Large blue eyes lazily blinked while she drank in the moment, not only not pulling away but pushing into the gesture and just letting her eyes slip shut. What if someone walked in to see them now, a little thought poked its way into her head - only to immediately be ignored. Slipping through her teeth a little whine stuttered as if to ask will you stay a little while longer?
^^

the staff team luvs u
10-20-2021, 09:53 PM
Reiko did not reject him, and the panic that'd mounted within him dissipated. Quicksilver's own eyes fluttered closed again and he leaned firmly to the snowflower, welcoming her to him by raising a slender forelimb so he could hook his paw over her narrow shoulders. The skin at his own shuddered at the suddenness of their contact, the excited anticipation, and he could hear nothing more above the strong sound of a heartbeat that thrummed loudly in his ears.

No words. No need for them, not there, not when their bodies spoke for them. Quicksilver sidled in closer, as close as she would allow, to arch his neck and reach to pepper kisses across the snowflower's nose, her velvet cheek, her eyelids, her ears.

the staff team luvs u
10-21-2021, 01:08 AM
^^
She didn't notice the young man was tense until he had relaxed. As if their contact had just melted away any anxieties he too had held so close to his chest as she did. Still, the thought that this was inappropriate, that she should be far more reserved than this just as the memories of her mother was.

But was she her mother? Was it still her duty to uphold that image of someone who was most likely long gone in the memories of others, the only one to remember the simple elegance of such a queen. The strong, slender shoulders and tender motherly embraces - a stern voice to keep others in line without a beat of regret or worry coming through.

She... wasn't her mother, however. She was Reiko. For the most part she had to figure life out through trial and error, and thus it made her imperfect. Which meant... it was alright to unwind, to give in to the moment that felt right despite her upbringing. They loved each other after all, did they not?

Wasn't this also the mistake she made with Takeo? To trust the moment only to be left in the end.

Then he drew her in close, raining kisses down upon her as she melted into his embrace. Returning the little kisses when possible, whenever he was close enough for a little flicker of her tongue - not wanting to leave him out of it or just be a receiver. Every now and then her kisses met only air, but when they hit their mark, it made her tail thump against the ground.
^^

the staff team luvs u
10-21-2021, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2021, 03:51 PM by Quicksilver. Edited 4 times in total.)
He felt his head spin, the frantic beating of his wild heart within his ribcage, the sway of his body as he fought to ground himself. The way that Reiko made him feel, as though he was about to float off - it was both the greatest and most terrifying thing he'd ever experienced. Quicksilver hated that things had been made so complicated but, in treasured moments like this one, he dared to be hopeful that things would be alright between them - that they could be better.

Feverish, the druid ceased his affections for fear that he might spiral out of control. He removed his paw from over her shoulders and lowered his crown with a contented hum to press his head firm to Reiko's brow, eager to maintain some sort of connection to her. “I thought-” was it wrong to speak? Quicksilver paused in hesitation, and his eyelids twitched open to steal a glance at the vivid azure shade of the Empress' lovely gaze. “I was afraid, when... that the river would take you from me. Then you had to leave, and I -” and I felt like I'd lost another part of myself. “And I realised that I don't ever want to feel that way again.”

He exhaled, breath shaky on her pale cheek, and he closed his eyes to slacken once more.

“... forgive me.”

For all that I was, for the hurt, for my wrongdoing, for the uncertainty,

For everything.

the staff team luvs u
10-21-2021, 12:54 PM
A content sigh brought a plume of white to curl around her muzzle and into the frosty winter air. Though when he pulled away she’d nearly followed, not ready for this moment to be over just yet; then found peace with his head against hers that he was not going anywhere just yet.

It took a moment for her to focus on his words, ears cupping forward to catch them but by bit as they were spoken. The reminder of the river pulled them back, a reminder of how close she was to never seeing him or anyone ever again. That before Haruki would find his way home, she’d be washed away somewhere far away with her breath stolen forever.

What was to follow made up for the dreary feeling. “There is nothing to forgive.” tilting her head down and adjusting lightly so their noses could touch all the while keeping the contact of his head against hers.

They were both hurt at some point. Love, it was never easy. At least for the Empress it was always a cursed endeavour. “You are always welcome here.” knowing that didn’t mean much with Ira’s puppies keeping him occupied amongst other duties he had to fulfill… and her, well, she couldn’t go anywhere at all after the last few conversations that were had.

Sliding away from his head, the Druid already knew of her feelings and she, his, so no words were necessary that wouldn’t lead to the same conclusion. Instead she wanted to show him. Just how much her heart was full with him here. She’d groom his chin and jaw where it was difficult for one to reach on their own. The crook where his jaw met his throat with tender licks and kisses, nibbling where there may be matting in his lovely plush curly coat.
the staff team luvs u
10-21-2021, 04:21 PM
She assured him that there was nothing for her to forgive, and Quicksilver's lip quivered as he thought about challenging that claim. Deep down, he knew that she was wrong: the idea of them being together was magical, but the slim possibility of his choices coming back to haunt him threatened to stomp on the glimmer of happiness he'd found in this moment with her. How could she ever live contently with him at her side, knowing of his prior interest for Izumi - the fondness that remained, their tentative friendship that each wished only to mend? Would she use it in ammunition against him, should ever a disagreement arise?

He swallowed, knowing it was wrong to think of the crane when it was Reiko pressed herself willingly into his embrace, no matter what capacity. The dove deserved his full attention and not small parts of him, but the concern was clear in the whine that strained through gritted fangs.

She was having none of it, however. Instead of reaching to know of his worries, Reiko moved against him. Every woe he carried was promptly cast aside at her ministrations. She touched her nose to the underside of his muzzle and trailed careful teeth from chin to jaw, to throat. At once, pleasure bloomed in the pit of his abdomen. The silverwhite canted his head back with a to grant her access to this delicate area where no one had ever caressed, and a shiver picked its way slowly along the length of his spine as a rumbling growl begged for more.

the staff team luvs u
10-21-2021, 05:10 PM
There would always be a part of her that would wonder… if she was so easily replaced in that span of time between the wedding and when she and Quicksilver would talk, if his feelings were true or just a fleeting star that shone too brightly in its early days. If he would ever wonder what would have been of he and Izumi, if he would regret or grow spiteful of the Empress over time.

But she had given them both all the space to pursue one another had she not? Had she not taken a step away and prepared to mourn to let them grow joyous with one another? If Quicksilver was here now, in this moment… did that not mean more than what had occurred?

She had turned him down before with uncertainty in her choices… and now, there was no room for it anymore. If he was happy, then there would be no questioning it. Quicksilver and Izumi would decide on their own - she could only hope the Druid would not drag her along for another heartbreak later on.

And he did seem to enjoy it. Craning his head just right to give her access to all those hard to reach areas, a demanding growl for more which she would happily oblige. She may be empress here but to her, he was her Prince Charming. The way he made her feel was uncomfortable… like something long hidden and guarded was blossoming after a long winter slumber. His scent was intoxicating and she found herself lost in the curls of his neck, in between licks and tugging at any knots she found she couldn’t help but run her muzzle against him. Gliding and wrapping her own slender neck around his, purposely leaning against him as much as possible to reach across him as opposed to moving to a more convenient spot around him.
the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
10-21-2021, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2021, 07:31 PM by Quicksilver. Edited 1 time in total.)
Content Warning
This post contains content that may be unsettling to some readers, including:
  • Sexuality
From between his lips snaked his tongue, and he swept it across a jowl almost hungrily as the pallid Empress worked at the tender skin of his throat. She primped and preened and he let her, claws scraping the frosted rock on which he stood as though his toes curled with the pleasure of her attention.

He was aroused, quite clearly, and he felt the unfamiliar throb between his hind limbs. It was enough to make him squirm and, as a very unexpected desire to mount spurred him closer, he realised not only that she may not approve of such an advance but that he'd never partaken in such intimacy with another.

A soft, confused and breathy sound escaped him as eased himself off to the side, pastel eyes lingering with longing and uncertainty on Reiko's lovely face.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
10-21-2021, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2021, 08:04 PM by Reiko. Edited 1 time in total.)
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
^^
It pleased her to think that he was enjoying himself. That the attention was helping them move on from the painful experiences before, that it was showing him that it was all water under the bridge she wished to build in order to repair the damage done. For as long as he would allow she'd bathe him in affection, soaking up his warmth and presence until he too had to leave to return home as she had to do days prior.

She loathed the thought to depart once more, to watch him fade in the distance as he had to do for her... but if they kept meeting every once in a while... well, it wouldn't be so bad now wouldn't it?

Unaware of the effect she had on the boy, he pulled away and in confusion she'd stare back into his pastel eyes... seeing something strange stir within them. He wasn't hurt, that wasn't the same gaze he was offering, but something else. Unsure of herself, of this, her gaze fell shyly and caught sight of something... well, different.

“Ah!” A squeal squeaked from her lips, averting her gaze from well, below. “Quicksilver... Uh —” Oh boy, if things weren't awkward before she was certainly feeling it now. Warm in all sorts of places, the sight had made her own body yearn for something perverse. It made her head spin with everything that suddenly flooded her thoughts.

“I — Ah — You —” Without a thought she hid her face in his chest, the closest thing that would offer comfort. “You are aroused.[/small]” She'd say softly, as though anyone could hear them at any moment. “I — am sorry, are you uncomfortable? We can ah—” What did she want right now wasn't clear... it was strongly her belief that they shouldn't, that she shouldn't - and yet there was no denying a certain desire.
^^

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
10-21-2021, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2021, 07:30 PM by Quicksilver. Edited 1 time in total.)
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
Her azure eyes glittered, beautiful, but her expression was one of concern. Quicksilver merely blinked down at her, yearning for more but inexperienced in what he felt or how she might expect him to act. With his awkwardness infectious enough for her to pick up on it, the silverwhite could only watch helplessly as she averted her gaze - and directed it toward his undersides.

She drew attention to the obvious, and he was mortified.

He shifted immediately, positioning himself to stand in such a way that his loins were not staring back at the Empress, and all the heat that'd gathered there promptly travelled to his face. “I'm sorry!” Quicksilver squeaked in response, his tail pressed snug to his rear as he crouched submissively, fueled suddenly to flee rather than fuck.

“I-I didn't mean... I've never -” holy shit don't tell her that! “I'll... I'll go.”

the staff team luvs u
10-21-2021, 08:14 PM
^^
They were both stammering, anxious and uncertain as to what to do right now. Even with two children, Reiko was as inexperienced as ever with these kinds of things. Where she shouldn't have said anything about his lower bits, she couldn't help but blurt it out in shock.

Quicksilver immediately withdrew with apologies and reactively she stepped forward, not wanting him to just flee after such a lovely moment was shared. Not while her heart drummed so uncomfortably loud in her ears, not while her skin sizzled with a strange heat.

“No please! S-stay...” Don't just go. She squirmed herself, uncomfortably wriggling on the ground with her paws drawn up close to each other, and knees pointed inward - as if uncertain of her vulnerability. Plush plume curling around her hips for any kind of comfort.

“I... am not insulted.” What was she saying?! “But... would you think any less of me?” If I said I wanted to?
^^

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
10-21-2021, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2021, 08:35 PM by Quicksilver.)
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
He made to move off, but Reiko's plea rooted him once more. Quicksilver glanced her way, ashamed, for athough his arousal had swiftly subsided he could not stand the thought of offending Her Highness. He simply stood there, hunched submissively and uncomfortably, ears pinned to the tousled alabaster furs of his nape - and waited.

The druid didn't understand. How could she not be insulted by such disrespect on his part!? Not upset by him parading his manhood right outside her chambers, in plain view? Their stolen moments and sweet gestures had been fine until now, until the nearness of her stirred a need within him to be closer.

“I-I don't...?” Quicksilver swallowed, less of you, for... for what?”

the staff team luvs u
10-21-2021, 08:47 PM
^^
She wasn't her mother. They loved each other after all, didn't they? Didn't that count for anything toward the feelings that were bubbling up, pouring out of them here and now? They weren't strangers.

She was just as uncomfortable as he was - though hers was easily hidden in comparison to a man's expression of excitement, she was still stimulated in some form at his arousal. The mere thought was awful, just at how perverse it all was.

Ears fell back against her crown as he asked for clarification. Incapable of looking him in the eyes with such thoughts swirling around in her head. “If I felt the same?” The words finally poured from her lips, prickling her skin as alabaster fur "fluffed out" through her body as the hairs stood out with the sensation of chicken skin prickling across her body.

As she waited for a response, for him to just walk away as he had already planned and let this moment just fade away; she felt exposed. Emotionally vulnerable as her breath unconsciously held in her throat. This was wrong, he's just going to turn away, he doesn't actually want this its just a reaction.
^^

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
10-21-2021, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2021, 09:27 PM by Quicksilver. Edited 1 time in total.)
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
"If I felt the same?"

He didn't know why it was so difficult to read her, to understand what it was that she wanted from him. All this back-and-forth, mixed messages, tip-toeing around the truth... it was aging him beyond his years. Quicksilver didn't doubt for a second that it would be the same for her - he wasn't the easiest to communicate with, as she'd discovered on many occasions.

Was their honesty in her confession? Did she... want him, in the same manner he yearned for her? Did her body ache for his?

“No, I... ” he wanted to believe her, “I could never think any less of you.”

The druid, still anxious of stepping into dangerous territory, of rushing whatever it was that they'd come to be, dared to venture toward his companion again. He reached to nudge with his snout at her pale chin in acknowledgement of her title, in silent apology; he wanted to try, but was too afraid to say so.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
10-21-2021, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2021, 09:48 PM by Reiko. Edited 2 times in total.)
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
  • Sexual Assault
^^
She hated this feeling. The feeling of being completely vulnerable to someone else's words. It felt like that time back during her confession before he said no - back in the blizzard where he declared his interest in Izumi. They always came in 3's didn't they? Every muscle in her body ached as they tensed up, right from her core and out to every hair tip that stood on edge.

He answered - and she was almost certain to have misheard him at first. It made her shudder that he wouldn't think any less of her for her own desires. One that made her less royalty and more just like anyone else. That she could be just a woman and not a title. It was both relieving and utterly terrifying. Like staring into a large dark abyss and being asked to trust and take a blind leap of faith into the unknown.

The way he touched her again, tentatively. The blind was leading the blind, and she - horrified remembering the feelings previously felt the last man she was with. How it hurt. How she'd cry and wish for it all to end with no control over the matter, how she would hide her face and just count until it was all over just to keep her mind occupied on anything else.

But she wanted to try, to see if there was something more than that. “Do you... want to? We can...” She just coulnd't say the exact words, hoping he'd understand what she was trying to imply. They could try. If he wanted to.
^^

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
10-21-2021, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2021, 02:42 PM by Quicksilver. Edited 1 time in total.)
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
She was eager but hesitant, and so was he - that was okay, he felt. Quicksilver managed a small smile, bashful and blushing at the snowflower's encouragement. To prevent each of them fidgeting uncomfortably and stealing glimpses of one another, he reached for her again to pepper kisses to her brow and her ears, hopeful that they might once more find comfort in one another.

And they did, after a time of careful and shy caresses, their fumblings carried on enough that they sought the privacy of Reiko's den. There, together, they broke the silence with sighs and soft words. They were caring and tender in their ministrations and, although neither quite knew what caring and tenderness were, they succeeded because they very much wanted to.

“Rei,” he crooned, limbs trembling as at last he maneouvered to try and gather her beneath him with great care - allowing himself a moment to be afraid, and her a time to reconsider.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
10-21-2021, 10:14 PM
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
^^
The time they took to rebuild what had so awkwardly ruined the moment earlier - by her mind you with a loud mouth and not-so-romantic-vibe - was well appreciated. They shared kisses once more, letting themselves get lost in the moment without worrying too much of what ifs. Though anxiety still strangled her, she pushed on, letting her body do more of the talking than any words could ever do.

Only once did she feel this way before - and even then it was fueled by her heat. Now, it was purely her. She desired him and it wasn't just the natural instinct to create life.

Not long after they found themselves back in her den... where these memories would be etched into the walls, the smell now all over her fur-lined bed. This wasn't a dream, even if it might have felt as such. The two took their time, comforting one another a little while longer in the privacy of her chambers.

Moments flew by and eventually they were tangled in a familiar position. To feel his grasp around her hips, her name on his lips. It made her toes curl in anticipation, legs trembling in fear and desire. She couldn't say anything as words failed, all she could muster to do was look back over her shoulder to find his gaze with her own mixture of passionate terror and breathing a single shaky breath at the sight of him there.

Not quite knowing what to do, she'd just lean into him and arch her back to welcome what was to come. Gently moving her tail to the side to grant him access.
^^

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
10-22-2021, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2021, 08:34 AM by Quicksilver. Edited 2 times in total.)
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
He sensed her fear, though the truth behind it was lost to him - that she'd been treated wrongly by men in the past, those who wished only to use her for their own gain. Quicksilver simply assumed it was to be expected in the approach of an unfamiliar experience, as he felt it too. Anxiety held him back, for not only did he fear the awkwardness that was sure to occur but he was afraid of whether or not this would ruin whatever they'd managed to rebuild.

But she wanted him, and he wanted her. Could that be so wrong?

Reiko arched her spine into the curve of his underbelly and he gasped softly as instinct took control in an involuntary roll of his hips that guided him successfully toward his mark. He emitted a shuddering breath into the ruffled furs of the snowflower's nape as he pressed his muzzle among them. He gave all of himself to her willingly, finally, and he accepted any and all that she'd give in return.

When it was over and they lay nestled close to one another on the strewn furs of Reiko's bedchamber, spent, Quicksilver manoeuvred to regard her with a half-lidded pastel stare. He rumbled contently in attempt to gain her attention and should she shift to look upon his face, she'd see a loving smile bloom that was meant only for her.

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top