Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

Writing on Canis

05-08-2023, 07:44 PM
Hey everyone, I had looked at the rulebook and I'm not sure if I just missed something in it, but I couldn't find anything about whether multiple threads with the same character in different places were allow. For example, if I was in a thread with someone at Gomeisa and I wanted to get into another thread in Sirius with the same character, is that allowed?
the staff team luvs u
- Mira mi amor, yo sigo aquí. Hoy sigo estando para ti. |3,3,3|
05-08-2023, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2023, 07:52 PM by zina. Edited 1 time in total.)
Good question - this concept is called liquid time, and yes, it is 100% allowed. We only ask that if it's the same character, try to time the thread start difference (for your character) in a way that makes sense. A lot of people also just make an OOC note for when the thread takes place for their character if it's different from the thread's post date

I'll add it to the new player guide
the staff team luvs u
05-08-2023, 07:52 PM
(05-08-2023, 07:51 PM)zina Wrote: Good question - this concept is called liquid time, and yes, it is 100% allowed. We only ask that if it's the same character, try to time the thread start difference (for your character) in a way that makes sense.

I'll add it to the new player guide

Sounds great, thank you Zina, and yes it makes perfect sense!
the staff team luvs u
- Mira mi amor, yo sigo aquí. Hoy sigo estando para ti. |3,3,3|
05-08-2023, 07:54 PM
Replying here so it doesn't say a question needs to be answered haha
the staff team luvs u
[Image: threadtopimage.jpg]
scroll to top