Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

farewell and goodbye

05-07-2023, 11:05 PM
going to keep this short and brief. going to be taking an indefinite leave from canis. selling all of my characters on TH if anyone is interested. you all are amazing and friendly writers and I wish you all the best. see you on the other side.
the staff team luvs u
05-08-2023, 12:34 AM
best wishes and thank you for writing with us <3 hope to see you again one day!
the staff team luvs u
[Image: Nopeita-Wake.png]
05-08-2023, 01:03 AM
:( I'm so sorry to see you go! Good luck on your future writing endeavors and please know that you will always be welcome back <3
the staff team luvs u
[Image: threadtopimage.jpg]
05-08-2023, 02:44 AM
It'll be a shame not to read your writing here and you will be missed. I appreciate every contribution and wonderful writing you've created here 9_symbol_heart_red
the staff team luvs u
05-08-2023, 06:57 PM
I'll miss you :<
the staff team luvs u
All of my characters are rated 3-3-3
Plot with me here | Visit my art shop here
scroll to top