Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
what a mother will do

P
Medic
11-26-2022, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2022, 07:42 PM by Amvrulao.)
^^

for sweet @Uriel

It was... unlikely that the girl would be healed any time soon but Amvrulao had returned every so often as she knew others had, too, whilst the golden girl was sleeping to ensure she was still breathing. The main thing was that they kept ontop of her healing, for infection could be deadly. It would be harder to guide the girl to full health if she battled with constant infection.

They would need to harvest quite a few until they learned what grew within these lands during winter, the colder season soon approaching.  "Hello, my girl," Amvrulao greeted warmly, seeing that the vibrant gaze of the girl was open and wake. She deposited the blueberries and poppyseeds she had held within her mouth near the girls head. "I will bring more soon but for the moment, these shall try and fight infection and your pain," Amvrulao hummed as she settled near her, golden gaze warm.

"Forgive me, I am not sure if you recall my name upon past introductions. Your pain has likely fogged your mind," she would frown but she wanted to be encouraging, "I am Amvrulao." She would want to know more of the girl, who she was, what she liked -- but she would go at her pace.
^^

the staff team luvs u
Adventurer
11-28-2022, 04:53 AM
"Hello.." Uriel dipped her head lightly, wide-eyes looking at the new entrance of her den. She was locked, bed-bound and only a silver gaze would look outside to see the ever-still scenery. The sun shone lightly, it was slowly coming toward the entrance as she watched the light snow drizzle from afar. One would think it was rain, but she could see the melting upon the entrance.. The beginning of winter, and how ironic she thought, to worry of how she will survive with food, when the concern was now how would she survive overall? There was a grimace, as a silver-eye looked at her.. Still-legs.

She couldn't move them still, but she could feel ever pain that came with it.

"Thank you.." An older woman came, in a blurred state Uriel slightly recognized her but did not fully know a name, she lapped up the blueberries and poppy seeds, "I am Uriel," she so greeted. It was strange to be taken care of what looked to be a family, when she was not. Their furs mingled in various browns and so, and she was a sore-thumb of gold by the lake. She gave off like a kind grandma, but in the end she still couldn't help but be meek.

There was a thankfulness that so far she was being given fruits and herbs ; she did not eat meat. But how could she tell her saviors of such a picky diet? Uriel was awaiting the be faced with prey.

the staff team luvs u
01-07-2023, 02:50 PM
^^

She smiled warmly, "a beautiful name, Uriel." Amvrulao looked on, approving, as the girl devoured the offered sustenance. "I am sorry for the harm that has come to you, Uriel, but you are safe here, hm?" The older woman told her gently, seeing how the little maiden seemed meek.

Understandably, after being mauled by a bear.

"Do you have anything you might crave, child? I can see what we might be able to find for you," she offered lightly, "any favourites?" Something to settle her, give her more comfort whilst being helped by strangers in her most vulnerable state.
^^

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top