Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
And right now there’s a steel knife in my wind pipe

P
Content Warning
10-05-2022, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2022, 09:46 PM by Reign. Edited 1 time in total.)
Content Warning
This post contains content that may be unsettling to some readers, including:
  • Oppression
  • Abuse
  • Verbal Abuse, and Oppression
Set Directly after The thread “Searching for thoughts”

Reign was furious. A hot unbridled rage at the woman and child who’d crossed her borders and at her lover Creole. For whom she’d demanded follow her away from the woman she’d found him with. 

Her jealousy pounded within her like a war drum. Egging her anger on. She stopped dead in her tracts. Taking deep shaky breaths. She tried to smother the jealousy. But it just wouldn’t go away. No, instead it just got far more angry. 

So many scenarios played within her dark mind. Why had he spoken so softly to her, why had he called her ele, why did he have to say her name that way, and why did she keep casting him those glances. 

She turned around abruptly, amethyst eyes ablaze with a storm. She looked ready to kill, and she had half a mind to go right back and do just that.

@Creole
the staff team luvs u
Reign is Rated 3-3-3

Warning: Reign is prone to random Fits of Rage and Violence. 
*Creole is allowed minor PP of her, as well as open to join any of her threads unless otherwise noted* 
10-08-2022, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2022, 09:03 PM by Creole.)

If I can't let you go,
Will darkness divide?

<3

What he had hoped to keep from happening happened. Creole was hoping to keep his lovers temper in check with soothing melodies and caresses from his depths, but it had backfired. She met them with the malice of a scorned lover with a firey gaze that threatened death to any opposed, turned her jabs at him in the crowd and put him in the spotlight. She belittled his pride and he couldn't do anything but sink in front of them all, he couldn't question her, wouldn't question her. Reign had pulled away from him during the confrontation and it hurt, he tried and he had failed. His acts had been treasonous and he had panicked slightly at the words, Creole wasn't treasonous, never, especially not to his queen.

Creole could feel the anger rising within his goddess and listened to her shaky breaths turn faster and hitched. The dragon walked his walk of unbridled shame, his large head hung low, ears flattened against a behemoth head. Golden eyes shone icy as he stared at the ground before him, that luxurious silky tail hung low behind him, curled around his left leg to keep from sweeping the ground clean. He turned a watery golden gaze at the bi-colored woman before him, hoping to catch something, but all he caught was her frozen amethyst caves, sharp and jagged, threatening to cut him to pieces, inside and out.

Reign had stopped, whipped around and met his gaze with the fierceness of a scorned lover, a queen dethroned of her power, the rage of a tempest. His Ravenesses stance stood tall, and though she was a few inches smaller he had sunk low to the ground, his belly nearly touching the dirt below. He would have rolled in mud if that's what she desired of him, he averted his gaze to the left for only a couple seconds before looking back at his lover with oceans of regret for his actions.

The man couldn't make words nor sounds, he felt a shame he had never felt before and it almost scared him. He could feel the demons in his head digging their claws into the grey matter inside, threatening him with curses of his lack of worth. As that bucket of icy mountain water continued to roll over his body he almost feared the rage of his queen. Gods save the dragon.

“You'd better fucking hear me.”
"I'll absorb your sound."
“hover for me ”

@Reign
the staff team luvs u

Creole is a 3-3-3 character.
*Reign and her family are allowed to join any thread he's in unless stated otherwise.*
I write for the man. I do not condone this man's actions.
I speak. I think. I listen.
10-08-2022, 09:55 PM
Reign couldn’t think straight, it was as if she was seeing red. Raw, hot fury. That’s all she was in that moment. Nothing else mattered to her. She took shaky breathes attempting to soothe herself just enough to collect her train of thought. To figure out what to say to her lover. She had thrown some accusations his way and had heard him say things when he thought he’d been alone with that woman. 

She dug her claws into the dirt, fur bristled. Her fur was sticking up all over. She probably looked rabid, but she didn’t care. All she cared about was why he’d seemed so close to that woman. She narrowed her eyes at him as she opened her mouth to speak but snapped her mouth shut and paused for a second. And then finally she spoke, slicing through the thick tension. 

“WHO THE FUCK IS SHE TO YOU?” She snarled at him

”And don’t you dare say nothing when you were going to allow her to walk off after trespassing!” She was fuming and for whatever reason her eyes began to burn, welling up with tears. 

Her ears pulled back as she realized it was tears. She was ganna cry. And that made her even more mad. She didn’t cry. Not in public and not in a long time.
the staff team luvs u
Reign is Rated 3-3-3

*Creole is allowed minor PP of her, as well as open to join any of her threads unless otherwise noted* 
10-08-2022, 10:19 PM

If I can't let you go,
Will darkness divide?

<3

She didn't want his answer of nobody. And honestly that's all @
"Elenora" was. Just somebody he'd met in passing one day, and he tried to find words, but he watched her split in half before him. Her once calm demeanor was ripped in half by his actions. What had he done?As she yelled rage at him he flinched and sunk lower, instincts told him to roll over but he couldn't do that, she was in that kind of power seat but it wasnt appropriate for his position and situation. Mountains trembled before her snow storm and they moved with her emotions. He was so confused how to feel. He honestly hadn't done anything wrong, Elenora was really nothing to him but an acquaintance he'd met one day. He'd fucked up her deer watching, and tried to fix it. That's it.

Creole turned golden eyes at his lover and attempted to lick her chin from his position under wath her with his words.“Nothing more then a wolf in passing my stars... I was only going to allow her that luxury because I was worried she would tremble beneath your storms... She is not... The strongest of warriors... You possess those... I only feared for the safety of her young... I... I only have eyes for you me love...” He quaked at her, he was not physically shaking but his aura was, he feared the rage of this woman because he would not retaliate.

Forcing a small smile he pressed his head against her chest and nuzzles her lovingly, her warmth seeped into his body and he sighed with relief, he hoped she wouldn't pull away, then he felt a small single drop on his head. He noticed her eyes were filled with moisture and he slithered his body up hers and wrapped around her tightly, almost like a snake.“My queen no... No... These tears are not fitting for my galaxy... .” He softly whispered, sending a gentle lick towards her maw, licking the salty sweetness of her affection.

“Give way to me...” He whispered softly at her, his tongue caressing the side of her ear slowly,“Let them go... Give to me all your demons and burdens my queen...” The man whispered smoother, hoping his body would absorb her stress and worries, hoped he really could soothe those rampant demons in her soul.

“hover for me ”

@Reign
the staff team luvs u

*Reign and her family are allowed to join any thread he's in unless stated otherwise.*
10-09-2022, 12:23 AM
Reign moved her head just in time to avoid his lick, she didn’t want his touch right then. If anything she wanted to cry, scream in anger, and honestly she wanted to hurt him. For making her feel any of this. She’d always been a jealous little thing. Even with Nemesis.  

“Nothing more then a wolf in passing my stars... I was only going to allow her that luxury because I was worried she would tremble beneath your storms... She is not... The strongest of warriors... You possess those... I only feared for the safety of her young... I... I only have eyes for you me love...” 

She scoffed. Her tail twitched with annoyance. Did he really think she’d believe that after every glance that woman had thrown him, how he’d spoken to her so softly and with a pet name. No she was no fool. 

“In passing but yet you have a pet name for her. And speak oh so affectionately.” She snarled as he spoke of worry. “If she was a stranger why worry about it?! She SHOULD tremble beneath me, my storms, my reign. She was within MY home, uninvited” her voice was steel. 

Her head was whirling. So many thing she still wanted answered. “Her child, Should have long been taught not to wander. My brood is young. And they wander but never far. She’s lucky you even remotely coaxed me to let them live. I still have half a mind to go and catch her now, to torture her slow, feel her warm blood within my maw and hear her screams ringing out, if not for trespassing then for daring to send any of the looks she sent your way at all” Her voice filled with a dangerous list as she spoke of the woman’s blood. 

She felt him press his head to her chest, and she wanted to recoil. She both craved his touch in that moment and hated it. She wanted to shove him away, push him down and make him bleed. She wanted him to feel her hurt, the only way she knew how. Momentarily he stilled the beast inside, but only momentarily because then he spoke. 

“My queen no... No... These tears are not fitting for my galaxy... .”

That second of peach he’d brought washed away as another surge of rage rushed in like a tidal, wiping it away.  She let out a low growl. She hadn’t meant to let the tear fall. She hadn’t meant him to see any form of weakness. But he had and it posed her off. 

“Give way to me...”

She pulled herself from his grasp, hackled raised as she glared at him. Challenging him to move, to try to approach her. 

“Let them go... Give to me all your demons and burdens my queen...”

Her switched had flipped, the same one that had flipped when she’d attacked Aerys all those months ago. True she was always violent in nature. But like this, she had no remorse for what she was to do next. Not a beat to stop and question herself or her actions. 

“You’ll forget you ever saw me do that! After all, I’m not as understanding as you Creole. And I won’t understand if you see any weakness within me” Her voice aimed to cut at him, she threw his words back at him. Letting him know she’d heard it.
the staff team luvs u
Reign is Rated 3-3-3

10-09-2022, 01:36 PM

If I can't let you go,
Will darkness divide?

<3

He had never been one for confrontation, and the rage of a furious woman was not one he was well equipped to handle. He winced as she pulled away from him, at first he wanted to sink, and he began too, but she continued to scream and yell at him and his self control continued to wane,Keep going, keep yelling... See what happens... He thought as he winced at her tones and words, a small rumble swept through his chest as he stifled the thoughts rolling through his brain. Reign went on about how he would forget he saw her cry, she said"And I won’t understand if you see any weakness within me." and that was the final straw. He pulled himself up to his full height, looking down at her with a lip bared to show a gleaming dagger.“You will....” He growled before he made his move.

He glared at her with fire pits of smelted gold, he put a paw on her and with little force, but enough, and pushed her back down, he didn't give her a chance and he had her on her back. The brute looked down at her below him and growled through right lips and bared knives,“That is enough...” The dragon growled, pressing his face closer to hers so she could feel the heat of his verbal displeasure.“You will cease this... Do you understand me? ” He almost threatened, he didn't pose a threat to her. He wouldn't harm her unless she exchanged a violent blow first, and even then he'd be gentle,“Reign... You damn well know... You're my only... Stop this...” His tones lightened a little and he gazed into her amethyst eyes with a lust and love that was obviously different then the ones he had given Elenora. If she could just look.

“hover for me ”

@Reign
the staff team luvs u

10-10-2022, 07:51 PM
Reign hadn’t had time to react, she’d never thought anyone outside her family would dare to put hands on her. Being the Viscountess meant she wasn’t to be challenged. But he had, he’d caught her completely off guard. And in the blink of an eye he’d had her pinned on her back beneath him. She felt a heat pool between her legs at the audacity. She’d never openly admit to it, but him putting her in her place like that, Turned her on. Like calls to like. He was someone her mother would Approve of to be with for sure. A dangerous game it was to attempt to dominate a Saxe. But in a lover is proved as close to equality an outsider would get. 

But she was still Furious. Had he done this in the private of their dens, it would be less of an insult. But as the Viscountess this undermined her authority. As he wasn’t the Viscount. She glared up at him ignoring his initial words. Debating her next move. Until he spoke a command. An almost threatening command. 

“You will cease this... Do you understand me? ”

She snarled at him. 

“Reign... You damn well know... You're my only... Stop this...”

She Met his eyes. Saw his looks but the insult of their positions was overpowering to her. But she was a clever little minx. So She placed her paws on his chest and stared back on him, allowing her fury to relax as if she was calming down. 

She leaned up to lick at him maw before she turned her head, brushing it against his left leg, looking up at him with hooded eyes, before she moved. As quick as possible she strikes, splaying her jaws and snapping them shut around his flesh. She sank her teeth deep enough to taste his blood as it oozed into her mouth. She let out a gentle moan at the savory taste. 

But she didn’t stop there, she braced herself below him, still latched below him she, licked up at his stomach aiming to knock him off his own balance so she could lurch out from underneath him.
the staff team luvs u
Reign is Rated 3-3-3

10-12-2022, 02:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2022, 02:03 PM by Creole. Edited 1 time in total.)

If I can't let you go,
Will darkness divide?

He smelled the excitement well within her and smirked at her underneath him, he listened to her growl and snarls with pleasure as his own demons began to rise, ones he tried to let stay in the well they were caged in. He let out a small growl of his own as they kept gazes locked in their power shifts. She seemed to calm though something still swam underneath the surface, she smiled at him and there was no exchange of words, her paws rested on his chest and he narrowed eyes at her bipolar expression. Reign leaned up and places a gentle kiss upon his mouth before moving her head down his leg and he raised an eyebrow with dangerous curiousity, he knew there was something behind this gaze and movement he just couldn't figure out what.

The Viscountess glanced at him with her own dangerous intensity and struck faster then he could react. Funny thing about the dragon though, pain didn't phase him too much, so when she sunk her teeth into his flesh he didn't do more then wince and let out a small groan as his own pain mixed with a masochist pleasure. He continued to stand there, unmoved, as the woman licked along his stomach, sending tickling claws up his spine. She aimed to knock his balance off but the sturdy male didn't do more then stumble from atop the queen and send another snarl her way. He glared at her with icebergs that the sun graced with it's beams, yellow but so full of an emotion that wasn't easy to place.

“You Fuckin' done?” Creole snarled at her, bending his head down, eyes ablaze with a confusion and fury he wasn't happy he was experiencing. His formal words and sentences were done, pleasantries past, he cared for her and he knew she was in charge but these roles shifted when he became her mate and lines were blurred. He wouldn't hurt her, kill her, but he wouldn't be pushed around either. He wouldn't make any more movements unless she advanced again, and even then he'd most likely only bump and defer her from doing more then marring his pelt with his life force. Reign was in charge, she should know that, but by now she should also have understood he wasn't a push over. Creole was power incarnate he just didn't flaunt his dangerous nature, he kept his monsters hidden...
But now she'd seen them...
His demons...
What would happen now...?

“hover for me ”

@Reign
the staff team luvs u

10-12-2022, 06:31 PM
She wasted no time in rolling away from him and bounding to her feet. She met his gaze, held it as she licked the blood from her jaws. She wanted more, to taste more of it. Her eyes clouded over a bit as she relished in the taste. The spell broken by his voice. 

“You Fuckin' done?”

She flattened her ears onto her head and returned his snarls. She cared not for his tone or aggression. It mattered little to her at that moment. Not the realization that he hadn’t fought back. No what she want now was more blood. 

“Not nearly so, but I’ll be calmer if I can get another taste” She purred out. Eyes roaming over his frame like she was looking at a meal. “I’ll stop yelling if you’ll allow me to bite your shoulder and relish in your blood” she cooed and took a step toward him. 

“Let me taste you Creole and we can go home” her voice softened free from anger but full of flirtation. She waited for an answer.
the staff team luvs u
Reign is Rated 3-3-3

10-20-2022, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2022, 08:27 PM by Creole. Edited 7 times in total.)

If I can't let you go,
Will darkness divide?

Creole watched her bounce away and like his life from her delicate lips. He watched that misty look glaze over her eyes, that one he knew oh so well, and watched as she flattened her ears with his knife-like tones. She returned his snarl as he braced his nails into the ground awaiting another attack, but another attack isn't what came. What spewed forth from her lips was acid mixed with velvet, a mixture one would think would be assaulting but it was the opposite. It was intoxicating. She rolled her gems along his form and he watched the hunger in her soul as she tempted him to let her have more.

She asked for his shoulder with a purr almost impossible for a canine, giving him pleading eyes."Let me taste you Creole and we can go home" She nearly whispered, he couldn't deny those tones she slid at him and he let the sea of emotions begin to slide back into the recesses of his canyons. Smirking at her he let his playful side come back to the surface, but only slightly in case this was another game she had.“Fine ” “чертовски психованная сука”.“You may...”lick my wounds... His internal dialog slithered at her with a smile that screamed insanity, a glint in his eyes he wasn't sure if she'd seen before. Something more sinister under that pelt then the small surface he exposed. Dipping a large head he offered her the dripping honey from his body, offering himself to his goddess.

They would dance this erotic dance of bloodshed, a lust for the velvet waterfall that oozed slowly down his shoulder, he felt his spirit rise above, towering over the pair in a dominant dance of current power. Reign held the power but right now he had what she wanted and it seemed he could pull her strings and make her dance to the darkness she desired. Maybe this is what she wanted? His darkness. Maybe his demons should come to play with her, oh what fun they could have twisting and turning snarling and growling. Painting the floor of their den seemed more and more enticing as he watched her with a hunger that grew sudden and fast. He wanted her. Bad.

“hover for me ”

@Reign
the staff team luvs u

11-07-2022, 07:15 PM
They stood across each other bother braced and ready for another assault, one of words and tones and the other of a physical assault, but neither came for now. Reign’s focus was now on the blood she’d tasted as she bitten his leg before maneuvering herself to her current position. It was intoxicating to her, the life force of another person or creature. It made her mouth water. But coming from creole. It was far more pleasurable. 

So she waited to see if he’d grant her the right to taste him some more. To drink his life force in the middle of their lovers quarrel. And she didn’t have to wait long. No because he looked at her with a new look. One she had been waiting for deep down, she locked eyes with him staring into the golden pools where his own demons danced for her. And a smirk that confirmed he was much more similar to her than he let on. 

“you may…”

That was all she needed, before she snapped herself out of her defensive Stance. And stood before him, with her regality regained. She sauntered towards him, throwing a little extra swing in her hips as she walked towards him. Batting her eyes at him she pressed herself against his side, allowing her tail to gently caress his leg and side as she began to circle him, lifting her tail to tickle beneath his jaw, nipping playfully at his rump before coming back to the front of him.  

“Thank you…. My love” 

she didn’t give much time for him to dwell upon her words before turned and sank her teeth into his shoulder. Just as she had his leg, she felt the warm metallic liquid pool against her teeth before it spilled into her mouth. Closing her eyes as savored the taste as it filled her mouth. She practically suckled upon his wound like a newborn pup, seeking the most of his blood. 

What felt like hours to her was only a few mere minutes to the real world. She pulled away from creole’s shoulder and watched as the blood slowly oozed from his open wounds. She knew her maw was stained with his blood, she could feel it thickening as it dried him her fur. And she felt her core tighten. 

She looked creole in his eyes. Wondering if he could smell it, the new desire she had awoken. Something they had yet to do with one another since they’d claimed one another. Something she fully planned to remedy as soon as they returned to the Hireath. 

She let her tail sway a bit before she turned towards their home and cast him a look over her shoulder. A sultry look that said everything she intended without her words cutting through the air.
the staff team luvs u
Reign is Rated 3-3-3

11-16-2022, 08:45 PM

When he allowed her that permission it was like he allowed a beavers dam to break and what flowed forth was much like the icy water that would rush forward from the broken wall. He watched as those eyes shifted into a seductive gaze, his hunger grew and he watched as she sauntered near him, her hips swinging, the scent of her arousal intoxicating and it took everything in his power to let her have control. The dragon dropped his tail behind himself in a submissive stance, for most that wouldn't happen but for his queen he'd allow that, it was hers to have. Reign pressed her warmth against his side and he felt himself sink into the heat and warmth, his mind beginning to cloud as he groaned at the caress and gentle stroke of her tail against his leg.

Closing his eyes he sighed and shuddered as he fell into her circling hunger, just like the powerful lioness she was he felt himself sinking further into her control, she tickled a long his jaw before nipping playfully at his behind. He growled playfully as a smirk fell over his alabaster maw, she came before him and thanked him, she called him her love and he shuddered again at her tones. Music and desire floated amongst them as she gained complete control. For now. She craned her neck and sunk sharp daggers into his shoulder flesh, he felt the icy hot of the puncture, the burning of tearing tendons as she drew forth the treasure she so desired. He felt his hunger peak and somehow was completely paralyzed by the masochistic pleasure this action brought.

He felt the pulling of her mouth deep within his core, tickling places that hadn't been tickled since he'd arrived and it stroked demons that weren't so bad in places women like them most. Creole moaned as he tried not to sink with this new display his body had presented to him. It might have only been an act that lasted minutes but the colors between them and the flashes of lust that lingered longer then normal seemed to last eons, the scent of her desire rose higher as she pulled away, he whimpered with displeasure as she turned to stare into his pleading gaze that screamed more.

She slowly pulled away from him and turned to walk towards the exit, coaxing him forward with her hungry gaze. It took him a few seconds to regain what he was and where, all he could see was his hunger and his queen. All he could feel was the hot daggers of desire poking him forward to her, and like a mindless zombie Creole licked his lips, ignoring the wound that dropped slowly down and stained the snow that was his fur. He knew what that looks was, he needed what the look promised him, and he'd follow her off a cliff if that meant he'd get his prize in the end. Standing he ignored the burning in his upper body to follow the scent and tempting paws of the Viscountess into the den of their desires.

“”

“”

@Reign
the staff team luvs u

scroll to top