Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
He's been waiting to bring you down,

Afternoon Sunny/Clear
P
Dragonford Isles
Paladin
05-21-2022, 07:39 AM
@Kuhn

For once, the brim was clear. The fog had been lifted and revealed the beach ; still, within a gloom. Sandy rocks hung around that sprayed in a somewhat whiteness, and debri spun around with logs trailed from the forest beyond. It was peaceful, where even the beast didn't call and she could fully see everything beyond. To the tundra, to lower of the coast, and even the mountains ; a good moment to patrol.

She prowled through the beach, a careful look at the borders Dragonford tried to claim. There was occasional scents of travelers, and she did not mind — what she did mind was those who continually hunted within the claim. It seemed relatively clear, as she continued up on the coast and near the north, carefully looking to see if any intruders, any enemies drifted to.

the staff team luvs u
05-21-2022, 09:38 PM
@Ragnar had given warning about enemies to the south. The cat knew they had bad blood but didn't know exactly why. Before, when he was down here, he met a rather standoffish wolf that went by Vendrusll. Their disagreement couldn't be that bad, it had to be something petty.

Part of him was curious, to know what started this wolf drama. Carrying the scent of Northfall in his coat, the striped beast was here to find any sort of food that was new and novel. He had only visited the sea a few times, surely there was prey here that he hadn't had the pleasure to chase.

Picking his way down the coast, a familiar scene played out again, the figure of a wolf making her way down the shoreline. Emitting a deep vocalization, the cat greeted the woman, coincidentally near where they had met last.
the staff team luvs u
Paladin
05-24-2022, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2022, 03:37 AM by Vendrussel. Edited 1 time in total.)
She waved her tail within the air, not within arrogance or dominance but like a wave of the paw to the tiger. Familiarity, at the very least, as it seemed many who met him were friends of her's as well, "Kuhn," she turned around as he greeted and smiled lightly, "you've been brought up many times recently. Firstly with Olympia, and with Tiberius as well. More popular then you let on." Friendlier, then she was within her previous meeting. Cautious at that time, but at the mount now the Alpha dealt with her own tigress that eased such a worry, and with so many on better terms with him.. Maybe he wasn't that fearsome as she so originally thought, with being so on edge to upset the man.

"You are injured?" she stepped forward, but paused and sniffed the air. A narrowed look at him, "and you smell of Northfall."

the staff team luvs u
05-24-2022, 04:28 PM
Striding down the beach to meet the woman, he caught the wave of her tail, almost flagging him in. Coming to a stop, he kneaded the soft sand beneith his toes, looking the woman over. Imidately he could pick off that she was acting completely different, as if she was a different person from last time.

"Hello...", He purred through a smirk, entertained by the difference. Stepping in closer to greet the woman, he opted to push his luck, close enough to sniff at her, like the wolves did. "Me? Popular?" , he hummed sarcastically, peeling away from the woman, to rotate around.

"Depends on who you ask...", He continued motioning to his scars that she had obviously already noticed.

Completing his full rotation around flicking his tail, he stepped away a bit. "Was injured, Northfall has taken care of me.

"Your name was... Ven.. V...", He struggled ear twitching, forgetting this woman's name after their last encounter. Based on the mood from last time, he never thought he would see her again.
the staff team luvs u
05-25-2022, 07:01 PM
She gazed to his scars, though were healing nicely, they were recent. She only saw him a months prior or so and he did not hail this many of them. She made it obvious of her observing of him, and any smells that followed through, but only, Northfall could be scented, "enemy to some, popular to others," she smiled in sympathy, and understanding for any who met the dragoness usually always differed between. To a friend, to an enemy, it was rare she was within that middle ground of neutrality, at least, so she thought. The amount of friends and enemies kept growing she couldn't help wonder who else either heard her devilish, or wicked deeds.

"Likewise my friends seem to be friends with my enemies. Strange world, is it not?" She sat at her hunches, making herself a bit more comfortable as she observed him, and he did likewise. A strange man, she so dubbed. Unlike Olympia he was rather awkward within his words, a fustration of trying to be who a tiger was, and yet the diplomacy a wolf did among others.

"I am Vendrussel, of the ford."

the staff team luvs u
05-26-2022, 08:37 PM
Seeing as the woman took her seat, Kuhn retuned that favor, settling into his hind legs. His eyes slightly narrowed at the woman and her comments. "My apologies...", he rumbled letting the gravel roll from his voice. For the moment he refused to comment on the woman's statement about his alliances.

Some might have thought of him as ineloquent, though through leaned lessons, he knew it was better to speak less than more. This woman didn't exactly exude trust. She reminded him of @Ira; the same sort of meaningless talk.

Remaining on his haunches, he opted to say nothing about Nothfall, just looking at the woman tossing his tail back and forth. Judging by her difference in tone with him now, she might want something.

After letting a long moment pass, "So... the tiger cub?" , he asked, open ended just to see what the break in cadence would do to the woman.
the staff team luvs u
06-05-2022, 11:10 PM
Vendrussel only shrugged at his apology, and didn't ask why he seemed to feel the need so. It was the way of any who ran with others, no wolf would ever be satisfied with one land, or but a small pack. Most, desire a name for themselves in the land before — and she too admits as so, that wouldn't be nice if her crown were true? But the risks that were there had shown itself, and she knew not who was friend or foe in the truth. Those who knew of Northfall in friendliness, now knew of her as well. But would they forgive such sins, a wolf like her has done? The culture.. Different, where in other lands she would be reigned in honor, and yet instead she is looked upon with a scorn.

It was different. She regrets making it a final decision, but not what led up to it.

"Olympia? She is under the ford's care. We found her as a cub, abandoned on our shores. I originally wished to bring her to you, but she doesn't seem keen to leave my side." She was a tricky little thing — but it brought down the tensity that was between her and tigers. Strange world, Vendrussel thought. The beasts she knew cared of no words and would attack on sight, but neither did the white cub, nor' Kuhn.

It was a wonder what was so different.

the staff team luvs u
06-06-2022, 12:11 AM
It couldn't be helped to mistrust the woman, the vague whispers of her name where usually ill, and she struck him of Reiko or Ira: more of these same feminine leaders who so desperately wanted to be taken seriously, even at lethal cost.  Though, the feline knew that the idle chattering of wolves and their politics should be taken somewhat lightly.  So, it was best to make up ones own mind.  

The topic of the white tiger cub was light enough that there should be no issue, at least until he could get a feel for the woman's intent.  Smirking, he looked the woman dead in the eyes.  "Oh ya, I met her... Quite the - interesting personality she has.",  speaking through his grin. Sarcasm was dripping from his face at this point.  It was curious really, the cub was seemingly rotten to the core. Had this woman raised her to be like that? Or was she built that way?  Either way, there was something about that little shit that Kuhn couldn't help but like.
the staff team luvs u
06-06-2022, 02:09 AM
"You can call her a devil, it's alright." There was a laugh like she was a bit dead inside, realizing just how monsterous @Olympia-Elune was, "I thought maybe if she learned how to be a tiger, she'd even out a bit, and get a grasp of reality." She held suspicions whether Kuhn was the father as well, but didn't look like her, and held an uncaring sense about her. Even her personality, which he dipped with a sarcasm indicated that their meeting did not go well, "but she doesn't want to leave."

"I apologize for her behavior," she was already tricky with Ghost, and the fear to what had been said to another tiger raised a headache. She'd probably be grasping her forehead right now in both a cold-sweat and a worrisome head pounding. Even though her reaction to him was more at eased, it couldn't be denied she still fully knew the tigers strength, and did not want to be the one on his bad side anytime soon.

the staff team luvs u
06-06-2022, 07:07 AM
Breaking the tension, the woman let loose a joke, poking fun at the personality of the young tigress. All the built up tightness in the chest of the cat was released with a deep laugh, recounting his run in with the little white devil.

"She really could use a run in with reality...", He replied chuckling, images of her being swatted from her throne running through his mind. "Thanks but, you don't have to apologize, it seems that you are already aware of the problem."

It seemed that the woman, was not making the little beast this way. But, it remained to be seen, if once the girl learned of her strength if her abrasive personality would turn to malicious depravity. The ruler of the ford was in a difficult position, with such a loose cannon.

Narrowing a brow, the striped cat looked serious for a moment. "Besides her: special personality... Do you think she might do more?" , he asked with a low rumble. Curious, he was trying to get a read on Vendrusll's view of the young tigers, moral limits.
the staff team luvs u
06-06-2022, 07:21 AM
She was smiling finely as the tiger eased up on such looks, relieved lightly he laughed at so. She was starting to be careful to read his movements — the man was awkward, as she so deemed from their previous conversation and hunt. Though with that being said, her own words could be taken wrong ; and not wishing for another enemy, she would need to be more careful, "she doesn't leave the isle often, much less my side."

He didn't seem that bad at the very least.. More of a stoicism, but after dealing with a little white devil, Vendrussel's braveness against the tougher beasts of the tundra was growing.

From his moment of playfullness turned to seriousness, she hummed lightly in thought to give an accurate answer, but in truth.. It was really hard to say, "she talks but doesn't show much of a fight. Though she is still young — and seemingly born with her 'charm' it's hard to say." At the moment the terror was only her words, she shown a laziness to overall most things ; talked a lot of sass and trouble. But she always listened to Vendrussel, generally, with reluctance and an attitude.

"If there is a day she starts a fight, I can only hope to be there to stop her." She wasn't sure if he would be satisfied with this answer, but it was the best, at the moment, Vendrussel could find within her thoughts and words.

the staff team luvs u
06-06-2022, 07:35 AM
"Hmm...", Humming, he listened to the woman's take on the current state of the tigress. Trying to piece together why the girl had such an air of rotten royalty around her. An idea occured when the woman, said that: she hardly leaves the isle.

It would be interesting to see how humbled she might be having to hunt for a beast like an angry boar or caribou. "Does she feed herself? What does she hunt?", He asked trying to flush out how pampered she might be. If the ford was simply providing for all of her needs, they would be doing her, and themselves no favors.
the staff team luvs u
06-06-2022, 07:42 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2022, 07:45 AM by Vendrussel. Edited 1 time in total.)
"We mainly hunt fish, there isn't large prey on the island. Though we use the brim as a hunting ground as well, she doesn't venture too far. She has hunted — it was also reason I wanted to bring her to you, or another tiger. To show her how a tiger hunts." There was then a strained smile, expressing an unsaid 'but she doesn't like you,' with her reluctance to even consider being trained under Kuhn. Now that the male has even met her, would he even want to?

Vendrussel, as a wolf, has enough trouble with her.

the staff team luvs u
06-06-2022, 05:44 PM
Maybe the girl was a big fish in a small pond. Perhaps the Ford was spoiling her. In the end it didn't matter much, she was quite in unbearable either way.

After their last meeting, the big cat wasn't exactly itching to take the cub under his wing to teach the art of big game hunting. Really, no more needed to be said about it. It's not that he felt he wouldn't do it, just not for free.

"Well I wish you luck..." , was all he said quite bluntly. He would still have to keep his eye on the situation. If it seemed that these wolves where raising a weapon, he would be back.

Probably sitting for to long, the cat stood to pace back and forth. "So in the north, your name comes up alot." , he stated, looking down the shoreline. He fully expected the sudden statement to be difficult, so he kept his gaze out at the waves, giving the woman time.
the staff team luvs u
06-06-2022, 07:02 PM
Vendrussel paused for a moment, a silence falling. As he didn't mention anything earlier, she assumed he didn't want to discuss it — and she wasn't going to bring it back up to prod the beast how he felt. At the moment though, he showed no malice toward her despite being one of Northfall's allies, and for the meanwhile she thought that maybe he was neutral on the matter ; or maybe he was wondering upon her side of the story.

"War has torn our two packs, a war I did not start or want, but one admittingly, I made much worse then it should've been. I wouldn't be surprised that what i've done has been told, though i've admitted to many of my sins," she laid down and crossed her paws, just as he didn't look at her, she stared at the sea with a strained smile, "My actions are unforgivable, but what led to them was another's faulty. Yet I cannot blame no one but myself, for what I did."

Slowly did her gaze turn to them, "Do you know?"

the staff team luvs u
06-07-2022, 06:27 AM
Up until this point he had heard none of the story; only whispers of her villainy. But, he wasn't about to take the gossip of wolves at face value.  It would be good to hear her side of the story.  Looking down at the woman as she made herself comfortable on the sand, the cat ceased his pacing.  Lowering himself down as well, he laid himself across from the woman to hear her story.  

He listened and observed.  Seeing her face and tone, he knew already that this was going to be difficult.  "I do not.", he answered with a cock of his head and ears cupped. Silence, giving her room to continue as she saw fit.
the staff team luvs u
06-07-2022, 06:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2022, 06:44 AM by Vendrussel. Edited 3 times in total.)
"Wolves care much about pride and honor, and I am no different. Where I am from, we would throw our young over the cliffs and care not if they died," and to share the same tale she had shared with @Jun. The tales of her homeland and its battle-born blood, dragons, they so called, and yet a time of war was high within. Only eons later did they finally settle with another groups help, and slightly a bond was form within ; and with so she knew more and more languages. Vendrussel was not born during that bloodbath, but she heard of it, and yet the wolves still threw their young into the sea, "I don't repeat that same ritual at the ford."

"I had claimed the isle by a prophesied dream, but the wolves of the north mountains claimed they owned it and the beach itself. They were not pleased we were here, to the point even their young swam to our isle, beyond the fog." She gestured her paw to the sepulcher, where the isle itself could not be seen but in the midst of all the spires of it's currents, there would it be laying somewhere within. Hidden away, undiscovered until finally — she found it.

"She was someone about a year or so, and she came forth saying so of their claim, and left confused when we mentioned already talking to her father, Ragnar. Yet only days later would she return and attack on this same beach. She was brave and fearless, despite some disabilities, even with warnings she did not back down — my clan believes if you attack, you are prepared to die for your beliefs." Her muscles tensed lightly, but did not pause within words and spoke in much honesty, but a dread within her voice. A sunken look, eyes looked down at her paws with a strained smile to it — it wasn't of mockery of of malice, but pure remorse.

"And I killed her."

A raise to gaze at the eye, into the gray-eyes of a beast who seen more death then any wolf most likely. The scars fresh on his body to signify a war raging on with him and others ; be it another beast or something — death was probably close near him one way or another. Yet it differed much, for Vendrussel was labelled a murderer.

"And that is my sin and tale to share, and to take blame for all that occurs from there-forth."

the staff team luvs u
Visionary
06-07-2022, 07:52 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2022, 07:53 AM by Kuhn. Edited 1 time in total.)
Remaining quiet, the cat listened to the woman speak in her stream of consciousness.  Strange rituals, wolves, their pride and honor.   Their territories.  This was the first time he had heard this story, though it seemed all too familiar in a way.

Exhaling he listened to the waves, it was both as predictable and complicated as he thought it might be.  On one hand this woman had killed a child for a trespass, which was unforgivable. Though the woman had her reasons and even more her remorse.  It was all so similar it seemed, wolves fighting over lines in the sand, willing to die for it. Looking up to the sky he took a moment to soak it in.  Right before him was the same sort of scum he hated, and yet it was hard to hate her when she was here in person, when her blue eyes reflected that sorrow.  

Calmly he spoke, "Your sort is a very dangerous kind, wolves that lead others are always so convinced of the righteousness of their actions.  They give themselves reasons to serve their own power, and they back up their word with the blood of others, though those words where useless from the start." 

Looking away again, he turned to the waves, his voice carrying a dour flow, "Those who have nor conquered their own nature, have no right to rule others.  You must feel great shame" 
the staff team luvs u
06-07-2022, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2022, 08:08 AM by Vendrussel. Edited 2 times in total.)
"I still believe that Northfall claiming all that around them was wrong — a greed greater then my own. Where we could've lived in peace, but was not allowed. Yet the shame I feel is well known, that many have turned their back on me — and I do not blame them. I do not think their vengeance is wrong either. There is no malice to those who departed and their harsh truths." Such criticism was heard time and time again, that no more did it pang to her heart. The swords that weaved with each word had brought itself onto her very soul ; and at the point, no more could she be hurt by it. Those she swore loyalty to have turned their backs on her, and that is enough, to make anyone think twice.

"I don't hide it. Many not even part of either groups know of my tales, and to help settle it. No more do I wish for a battle, only now, to protect my wolves and continue the path I believe I was given — to serve and protect those who trust me so. Even when I was thrown off their very mountains and broke my leg for months, there was many that cared for me. Wolves I will protect to my dying day. That is, the greatest honor my ancestors have taught me." She smiled more warmly at thinking of those within her ford. Those who cared for her, even random helpers from beyond the snow ; and those every so often she sees upon the coast that visits. Friends or not, she cherishes those she has met.

Even Kuhn.

"Many months have passed since then, and from the wolf of the clan of harsh dragonborns, to now the leader of the isle, only slowly can I change for the better." Result to not forget, but to live and learn what it was ; she prays to Ynness that the woman within the heavens itself becomes a warrior of the stars and granted, another life beyond. Yet she knew now, she cannot continue to keep her head downlow and act as the devil — only.

To be herself, and that is Vendrussel.

"I will never forget what I have done."

the staff team luvs u
06-07-2022, 03:56 PM
Falling silent again, the cat's tail flitted against the sand. Listening, he heard of her dumb ritual, where one would be tossed from a cliff for some reason. More importantly, on the surface this didn't appear to be as one sided as he would have hoped. It would have been much easier to be able to just hate one side or another for a villainous action. Either through complexity or manipulation, it would not be that simple.

"Often I hear wolves say that they protect their own. So I have a question for you. How many lives is your rule worth to you?"

Rule in service to protect their own, sounded like something @Reiko would say. It was a dangerous string of thought, for some it was easier to do evil when they thought they where doing on behalf of others. It made little sense either way, provoking war, and sending souls to die was not protecting your own. It only served to uphold one's personal power.

Still, perhaps these types where just as adrift as the rest. He couldn't help but wonder if these putrid souls could be redeemed. What was Reiko thinking about right now?

the staff team luvs u
06-07-2022, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2022, 05:17 PM by Vendrussel. Edited 1 time in total.)
"Only my own." Her ears flickered, gazing at Kuhn slowly entailing such tales and questions without a pause or waver within her voice. She would answer anyone who asked her ; for she was honest to what she did, and the mistakes that was done. Vendrussel wasn't sure how it'd go about if someone within the ford died due to this war. Revenge? Sadness? Would she go venture into their midsts to demand their heads, as they so want to for the death she caused? If her leadership, if her actions caused the life of another — it was hard to say whether she deserved that mantle anymore. At the very least, she'd die protecting.

"The day they ask me to relinquish the title of 'Alpha' is the day I bow out graciously. Knowing, they thought what was best for the ford."

She held a belief. Those who achieved the divine dance of the dragons are eternal, fearless in knowing that reincarnation is truth and she — sometimes thought she was the exception of that same path. To gain so was a partnership she didn't, and yet the dreams led her to this very isle where she formed what was today, Dragonford Isles.

But no one yet to achieve such a glamour, and the fearlessness she knew and the uncare of death was not the same. She too slowly started to value life far more, as actions, have consequences. Though maybe selfish to say as well, she didn't want to throw her head at the Northfall wolves just to satisfy their greedy leaders. Where she was wrong, there was no right in any sense to the other side, and Vendrussel firmly believed that. Darkened, within her heart how so much could've been avoided.. If they held their heads a bit less.

"My sins are mine alone. And I am always grateful to those who stayed, and said regardless they would fight for me. It's not something I want — I don't want a war, I never did, even with their territory aggression I didn't take it that far until.." she shook her head at the obvious, though she avoided calling it a war within the beginning, she made true with her actions, "only once, have I been to their mountains, to bring her back home. That's how it's known I did it."

Maybe it was funny. In the moment she did that she thought she was doing well, bringing the girl back to her roots, to be buried amongst her kin where they know where she lays, and could politefully pray for her. A kind thought, despite her blood upon her paws. It brought a wonder who was next, and would any be sunk down into the sepulchers waters?

"Others mentioned of desiring to help end a fruitless fight, some of Elysium and a woman named Olive. Kind souls that listened, I await for the day they bring news of anything that will not result into a battle."

the staff team luvs u
06-08-2022, 12:04 AM
It was a good answer.  Or, it was at least the right one.  What one said and what one did where often different but at least this wretch was aware of her own nature, and said that she was seeking to change it.  The woman spoke of Northfall's continued territory aggression that preluded the entire incident.  Having no love for wolves wars over lines of piss, Kuhn at least suspected Northfall of some wrong doing.

Using his thought on these matters began to send a twinge up the base of his skull.  There would hardly be a side to take in the tired story of wolf politics, if the woman had not crossed the bloody line of war.  Taking a life for propriety, territory, tradition.    

"There is nothing of use I can say to you", he rumbled mornfully. It all seemed so alien and wrong.  Looking away from the woman he broke his gaze as his anger rose.  "Feh", he snapped with a wrinkled snout,  looking out over the peaceful shores. The stupid things power held dear, it all deserved to be rejected.
the staff team luvs u
06-08-2022, 02:54 AM
"I understand," she smiled, laughing lightly to ease the tension within the air that could be cut with a knife itself, "I have lost many, and gained even more friends and allies. Such is life, as we learn what is around. All I can do is hold my tongue, even when there are moments I wish to fight the heavens." Her tail flickered, a softness settling as blue eyes gazed at the likened blue-sea. She had screamed, cried and raged how unfair it all felt, for no matter how it seemed, even unrelated, she was.. Never enough.

"It is the price I must pay."

Never able to make the right answers.

"This is the first time i've ever been a leader. I came these lands by maybe the heavens, I don't know remember well. I was within the desert, covered in seaweed and saltwater. Traveled for some time, until the sky itself changed to a wolf of legends, and finally a dream, that I assumed was from the Ancients, had led me to these isles."

Ever since then they've been silent. She never had any signs from them, not even a dream to indicate what could've been. Vendrussel wondered if somehow had to request their help, for she was lost more and more as her destiny unfolded — but not the one she envisioned herself. A wolf to look upon with respect and pride ; and now but cursed by many.

She seemed to always be sitting with utter hatred, or a likeness. And where was Kuhn, on that spectrum, she wondered in thought while looking at him.

the staff team luvs u
06-08-2022, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2022, 06:27 AM by Kuhn. Edited 2 times in total.)
"Mmm..." , the cat hummed in agreement, really he couldn't think of anything more to say.  Though, he didn't laugh with her he continued to listen as she gave tale of her backstory.  Playing with the sand under his paw, he wasn't sure why she was telling him any of this, save for the fact that this was her first time being a leader. Perhaps like the others, the throne began to rule her. 

Cutting lines in the sand with extended claws, he tried to parse out what was useful from what she said.  He tried not to show it, but this conversation had drained him, it was a heavy topic and for now there appeared to be no clear answer.  

Like her, he knew what it was like to be hated.  But never had he hated himself for what he did.  What was done was out of necessity, and it was not he who spilled the first drop of blood. Seeing this woman as an example he was glad that he had acted always to keep his conscious clear.  Out of all things the worst person to be hated by was oneself.  But, how could he relate to that.  Part of him wanted to share his story, though silence prevailed, worrying that the woman may somehow leverage it against him.  

Standing to his feet he raised his built frame from the sand, shaking some from his mane.  "Its fine if the whole world hates you. You should live to avoid hating yourself.", But it was too late for that wasn't it? That was if she really did have remorse, and these weren't just well crafted woes by a politician.  Talk is cheap, and only time would tell if her words held value.  One day he would hear of her actions.
the staff team luvs u
06-09-2022, 05:04 AM
"I try not to. It has been some time since then, and the changes to myself that was brought." As the other got up, she too brushed off and gently shook the sand off of herself, careful not to spray any upon the tiger of the north, "thanks for the advice." Though perhaps it was the first she heard, try not to hating oneself. Though she'd enjoy some words of encouragement, Vendrussel knew it was not something she deserved ; even when others spoke to her there was always a thin layer of tension. It was the first she heard of real advice to not what was occurring, but to her.

"I wonder if that makes us friends now?" she chuckled lightly, "though I don't blame you if we aren't," a rather lackluster shrug, a preparation for a rejection, " wolves and tigers are much different, and my actions are the pinnacle of them." Before she gazed around just a bit, as the fog was slowly running through just a bit thicker. The day was drawing near it's end, she could tell as the sky darkened but the moon still didn't rise.

"If you ever come to hunt seals again at the shore, feel free to call for some assistance," does a tiger need help? Not really. Would she want to simply for the joys of the hunt? Yeah. Unlike a wolf as well, she couldn't re-enforce a territory claim either, and did not even bother. If he wanted to, he simply would, with or without her own head on the fields.

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top