Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
it beats so strongly, just for me

Morning Partly Cloudy
09-22-2021, 06:36 PM
The female looked at the male, that it would only for a little while but she doubted that when they had the pack that Anteon would take it easy and chill. He didn’t seem to be the one that would take it easy. She just decided to let it slide, probably point it out to him when he was doing it again, it would be more effective. She was a little worried he would do too much and over exaggerate himself.

Elowyn’s eyes lit up a bit when he didn’t seem to judge her for voicing her opinion. That they could work on the females being able to protect themselves. She just nodded quickly and offered a soft smile. She wouldn’t mind learning how to fight back. Then Anteon started about hunting. She had learned the basics of how to kill but she had been young. She wondered why Heartmouth didn’t want their females to be independent. Maybe so they had to stay with their husbands? But then it wouldn’t have been love if they wanted to leave. She was once again reminded about what that female said, Forced. She bit her lip and realized she hadn’t given her answer. The female just nodded. She wouldn’t mind helping him.

Elowyn looked away when he asked her that question. She didn’t really know what she liked. The sandy colored female had been sheltered, at the pack with the other ladies. She was taught about the way of royalty and how to care of children, she learned about herbs and medicine. Elowyn did like that because she could help people but it was also really stressful to do it right, everything really. ”I don’t know,” she admitted. She had realized already that she had a lot less freedom than Anteon had. ”I’m… I will find out and then I will tell you,” she offered to him then, hoping he would accept that.
the staff team luvs u
[Image: eMOrwWq.png]
Join Windmere!
09-30-2021, 04:58 AM
^^Once they had their place established, it wouldn't feel so tense. Everything wouldn't be just....almost nagging at him. He felt more exposed and realized how much it bothered him. Even when he'd been out and ranging on his own....it wasn't this much pressure. He didn't have a wife to worry over, and he didn't have the prospect of an entire pack to carry either. It was an intense sort of idea and maybe the honor had been just a concept before but now.....it was almost choking.

The fact that she didn't even know what she was interested in made him almost worried. If she'd been that sheltered it was almost scary. That she'd had such little freedom and the small opportunity to grow was just...it almost hurt him to see. He did good to not show it, although his eyes were always expressive. “Well....we can see what you like.” He agreed with an encouraging smile. “I'd like to see that.” He agreed. He reached out, snout gently touching her forehead. Wanting to be supportive, wanting to show that support, wanting to make sure she knew that he'd be there regardless.

Even if she didn't know herself, he'd like to learn with her.

^^

the staff team luvs u
09-30-2021, 05:35 PM
I will wrap it up here!

Elowyn dipped her head quietly. She would hope she would feel more freedom to do as she liked when they had settled and had a territory. Maybe she would find some tasks she liked doing and then she could tell Anteon that. She offered him a soft smile. She just hoped he wasn't disappointed with her, then again, she had always been very sheltered and never had much time to explore. But now she had, and possibly also the freedom of that. She felt a little shy when he reached out but didn't move away from his touch. At least that was a first. She kind of liked the soft touch. Her tail wagged softly but she wasn't going to be as bold as to telling him she liked that.
the staff team luvs u
[Image: eMOrwWq.png]
Join Windmere!
scroll to top