Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

MyCode: Request: Collapse Link/Text

08-14-2021, 10:41 PM
Description of MyCode Request

So basically, the code would be the same as using the collapse button. So: [collapse-link="title here"] and [/collapse-link]. What I remember liking about it in the past is that you had the option of clicking the link, and the information being somewhere else on your profile/page.

I think it would help with a lot with managing info in a way that's more flexible. I hope I explained it well enough though, it's been a while since I remember how to actually use it firsthand. (If I can find an example from my old codes though I will definitely pass it along!)
the staff team luvs u

ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴍ ᴏ ɴ  ·  ᴠ ᴀ ʟ ᴇ ʀ ɪ ᴀ ɴ  ·  ᴛ ᴜ ɴ ᴅ ʀ ɪ ᴀ ɴ 
( riannon speaks common with a thick romanian accent )
08-14-2021, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2021, 10:53 PM by zina. Edited 1 time in total.)
I actually intentionally didn't implement this and instead did it as a button because link collapses are not obvious, which makes them less accessible.

One way around this could be to force an icon and/or text that makes it obvious, such as:
Some link that would collapse

Hm..

I am planning on adding a collapse that's more complex that will allow you to collapse/expand things on a different part of the page.
the staff team luvs u
scroll to top