Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

P
oh what a shame

Late Evening Thunderstorms
08-10-2021, 12:52 AM
^^
He was anticipating something... different. Almost every turn she was teasing him whether Annika knew it or not. She fed his desires even if he didn't want to give into them but man, now he needed some kind of release before it drove him mad. So when she paused and started talking again something confusing, some kind of puzzle for him to draw out from her piece by piece again.

Frustrated his ears flattened against his skull as the glare just deepened, creasing the skin between his eye and nose as he nearly sighed WHAT NOW?! “Are you going to tell me or keep playing games?” He nearly growled, letting the air escape his nose as the tail behind him flickered with annoyance. Perhaps Miriam was bringing out the best in him, while Annika here was bringing out the worst. Pulled between two paths and it began to stretch him thin.
^^
the staff team luvs u
[Image: photo-1477468572316-36979010099d_1.png]
08-10-2021, 01:03 AM
Every single time she spoke, she chiseled away another layer of his facade and encouraged him to devolve into his basic self. The self Miriam didn't know, the self Annika knew all too well. She watched anger flash across his face and felt her ears wilt against her head, no better off now than she had been first waking in the middle of nowhere.

"Because it's always been you, even from when I woke up here and before. It's been you since we first met, and I don't know how to handle it -- clearly. I have wanted nothing but to leave Elysium and be by your side, but with your memories being lost.. well, it's been difficult to justify showing up out of the blue. It's been you that my body has craved since this all began, why I left Elysium and Nemean behind. It's been you I've dreamt about being beneath since this all started. At the same time I thought you had .. something with Miriam, and I didn't want to fuck that up for either of you."

She shifted her weight.

"It's been hell since I've woken up here, but when I'm with you -- even when you look like that -- it just makes me.. feel more whole than I was before. There's something about you I can't let go of, and I want you more than anything. I know you can't or don't feel the same, and that's fine, but if you want me to stop playing games there you have it." Her cheeks flushed. At least if he rebuked her now, she could return home knowing she had done everything she could.

the staff team luvs u
08-10-2021, 01:37 AM
^^
The wilting of her ears wouldn't phase him this time. He was unmoving, a Goliath carved in stone this time as he waited for her to come to some kind of decision here. She spoke about her wants and needs, that she wanted him - and though he couldn't be certain nor promise he was the same man as before, it didn't seem to change her thoughts on him either.

A long pause as silence lingered between them once she had finished speaking. A part of him was uncertain as to what to do or say now that wasn't already said before. Thunder rolled in the distance as the rain continued its harsh onslaught on them beyond the somewhat protection of the leaves above. He didn't realize he was soaking wet by now, too distracted by all this drama to be aware of how he looked.

“Then stay.” The silence finally broke with his harsh vocals, but oddly... welcoming words. “If that is what you want, then stay here. Don't go back where you are miserable.” He couldn't promise anything, but at least she could get something if she didn't return to the mountains. Away from what, from who, she wanted most. Could she even move on with this distance between them? With her going and coming to find where they were next as a group of wanderers? 

Not quite knowing or understanding what he was doing, the archangel approached without hesitation in his stride. He might not know where they were going, if what he was doing was the right thing, but damn he knew what he wanted right now.

If she would allow, he'd begin preening the base of her ear. The beginning of something more if she let him push the envelope.
^^
the staff team luvs u
08-10-2021, 02:11 AM
Vulnerability was something she despised. She felt as though she was belly up to the man, on display for him to see while he offered her nothing in return. Of course she had known all along that he was incapable of anything outside irritation and nothingness, but not even death had changed him. There was still the angry asshole underneath it all, the one she was drawn to for no other reason than self destruction.

Even so, she hadn't expected him to cave as he had. Not cave, she supposed, but bend beneath the heaviness of her words while sidestepping any kind of response. She could stay there, with him and Miriam and Guilderhousen or whoever the fuck and.. she didn't know. She didn't know what she would do with them, but traveling seemed so much more appealing than a sedentary lifestyle on the mountain. Annika would need to tell Valeska, of course, and Harper as well.. but Nemean probably wouldn't care one way or the other. After she'd caught him sniffing after Harper, that had become apparent.

Before she could utter a response, she felt his teeth graze gently against her ear. She giggled at the ticklishness of it, her voice light and airy before she clamped her muzzle shut in embarrassment. Ah, no, she had not giggled at all. Not one bit.

Annika's shoulders sagged with released tension as she turned into him, seeking to gently press her muzzle beneath his chin and step closer into him, encouraging him onward and all but offering herself on a silver platter.

the staff team luvs u
08-10-2021, 09:27 PM
^^
Could he even be anything more than what Annika saw? The being that met her back in a life before this - or was there a possibility that he could be what Miriam needed? A knight to keep her away from the dangers of this world, she and her daughter safe from harm. Only time could tell and it drove him mad. Every decision was precious, important - a matter between life or death and even now he knew was a mistake.

But it was also a mistake to walk away. One for himself as he knew there was no clearing his thoughts in a gentleman-like way - but also, how would Annika feel if she was rejected now? After he had already followed her here and listen to her thoughts. Whether this was a good idea or not would soon be determined, as his mind was made up.

At her giggle he grinned. Clearly breaking through that wall of hers. One chip at a time he would. “I heard that.” He teased with a stern expression and voice. Almost threatening to use it against her as she obviously tried to hide it after the deed was done. Daring to take a bigger bite of her ear and hold it in his mouth for a moment, nibbling just enough to pinch but nothing more. A little tug here before letting go and brushing against her as she pressed her muzzle under his chin.

He would show her she was desired - no matter the size. He pushed against her, brushing his body against hers in a dance as if testing his weight against hers. With the lack of weight and recent refusal to eat, she would be weaker than before.. how much so, well, he would soon learn that too. With a quick nip at her thigh he made his message clear.
^^
the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
08-11-2021, 01:29 AM
Content Warning
This post contains content that may be unsettling to some readers, including:
  • Sexuality
To be wanted was easy. Valeska wanted her around, Harper wanted her around (mostly, though never as much as Valeska) and once upon a time, Stephan had wanted her around as well. Before that, dozens had wanted her in one way or another, but to be needed was something she had yet to grasp. It wasn't that she thought so highly of herself to presume Rosencrantz needed her around, yet the idea that she needed his touch as much as he needed hers. In that moment, she felt needed, and it was one of the greatest moments in her life.

She flashed a sheepish grin as he called her out on the giggle. "You did not," the woman huffed, her voice soft and teasing. Annika hadn't anticipated the response from herself one bit, and though she felt her cheeks still warm from embarrassment, she relaxed. He went for her ear again and she hushed a giggle that slowly faded into moan, unable to deny what her body so desperately wanted relief from.

Thin as she was, Annika still had muscle. They may have been weaker than before but were nowhere near atrophying, and so she was quite prepared to handle him for as long as he was willing to do so. The bite to her thigh made a shudder run down her spine that she made no attempt to disguise; she wanted him to see what he did to her, how she craved him. She sucked in a breath and glanced over to watch him, casually flicking her tail aside to give him access. Annika was a patient woman, but she certainly had her limits.

the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
08-15-2021, 10:57 PM
Content Warning
  • Graphic Sexuality
^^
Finally everything was becoming clearer as she no longer played these games of hers. Their bodies moved one another and though he was glad she still had some strength behind her, it was not the same as before. No more did he have to guess what she wanted from him as now, he could tell, she clearly wanted him and he, in this moment, wanted her as well.

Not out of pity, nor out of simply for her heat - it simply didn't aid in his cause to try and be a better man. He lacked much of the chivalry that came with being a paladin, he was a false knight. A shamed one who fell to his urges and turned his blind eye toward most if it meant too much risk for himself and others he had vowed to protect. For he would not guard all. Only the certain few he held dear.  

And strangely enough, as odd as it may be - Annika had wormed her way into that list along side of Miriam and her daughter. Even if she may not need his aid, there was a need to assist where he could. Perhaps this was his way of assisting her out of the dark clouds she found herself in. Because yes a good dicking cures all ailments am I right? (no Noki does not think this btw).

She enticed him by preparing for the moment, and he took his time to build the anticipation. In this moment she was all his and frankly... it had been a long time since the one-eyed man had any female action. He too wanted to enjoy the moment as he ran his tongue up her leg, teasing certain areas before finally bringing himself over her back. With a firm hold on her hips and teeth grasping her scruff, leaning back just enough so that he wasn't completely putting his weight on her - Rosencrantz would take his time at first until pleasure brought him to a quicker pace. Animalistic and carnal until both he and Annika were pleased with the night's events.

And even when he would finish once, twice, he would push through the desire to fall flaccid and go again - and again, until he simply would not anymore.
^^
the staff team luvs u
Content Warning
08-18-2021, 09:26 PM
Content Warning
  • Sexuality
In a million years, Annika never would have guessed things to turn out the way they had. She didn't know if she was alive or dead, but the way his tongue trailed along her made her heart thump just that much louder. Surely the dead didn't have heartbeats? They couldn't have been dead or else she wouldn't have felt the pleasure of having his familiar (to her) weight across her back, wouldn't have felt the need to suppress the soft whine in the back of her throat. None of it made sense, yet Annika knew it never did -- and never would, more than likely. It was something she was gradually coming to terms with, albeit kicking and screaming all the while.

She shuddered with relief as it began, shuddered with delight as it ended. Annika was insatiable come her heat, and though the past few years had seen her eager to spend it with whoever, @Rosencrantz was the one her body craved now. Had craved since they'd met. It was unbecoming of her, she was sure, but fuck it. There were no consequences that would ever come from their actions, so why not fuck around?

Annika moaned softly as she felt him mount her once more, and she would for the rest of the night as she allowed him the freedom to take what she gave. Perhaps nothing would come of their relationship and in time, it was something Annika would learn to cope with. For now, she would simply lose herself in the man that had not even remember her name.

<B>fade n exit!</b>

the staff team luvs u
scroll to top