Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

AW
It makes me see what I want to see

Early Morning Fog 36° F
05-16-2021, 06:23 PM
Thank you for the patience! I think I'm gonna wrap this one up here as the last post from me, but would love to have these two carry on again, because I liked this thread a lot. <3 Feel free to add a final post or archive depending on what you'd prefer.

^^

As she rose, he couldn't help but keep grinning at the way her previously pristine fur clung to her in a mix of sopping mud and crooked spikes. If he was reading it correctly, her expression seemed to portray some embarrassment, and not wanting that to weigh on her he kept up the heavy flop of his water-logged tail. With a pleased chuckle, he rose and followed her to the lake, wading in slowly a few steps behind her. "You know, I feel like I just did this," he quipped as he passed, stepping out a bit further than she had and continuing forward until the stones grew too far to down to place his paws, and he had to resort to paddling.

The mud sluiced off him, leaving a dark shadow in his wake drifting through surface of the water. She seemed more cautious than he, appearing to pick her steps carefully as she proceeded and not stepping beyond where she could keep her paws touching the ground. "And now," he started again after she finished shaking some of the debris from the coat. "Right back to the beginning of where we met". With that, he shot her a final grin, sucked in a deep breath, and dove once more beneath the surface.
^^
the staff team luvs u
scroll to top