Welcome to Canis Major

a wolf and animal rpg (role-playing game)

Canis is a writing community for play-by-post (forum-based), freeform roleplay set in a fictional dream world in the intrusion fantasy genre. Most characters on Canis are wolves; many play elements are focused around wolves and canids, but the world makes room for a large variety of other animal characters such as dogs, horses, cats, bears, deer, and many, many more.

Our community is focused on flexibility, creativity, and collaboration. That boils down to a few important features:

• There is no set activity requirement to write
  • The setting and plot are member-created and staff-supported
  • The game is continuously improved to increase fun and decrease stress

Learn more in our Rulebook!

Adjusting character age

09-11-2023, 07:40 PM
Hello! I made Ilya way too old by accident—I just realized he only has 3 years to go before reaching elder status :’) He’s supposed to be around 30 in human years. Would it be alright if I adjust his age down by one or two years, or would that not be allowed? Completely fine if not, I can work with it!
the staff team luvs u
09-11-2023, 08:17 PM
Usually we don't age down characters that have posted already, but the difference wouldn't show in character yet and you don't have that many posts so it could be done. As a note, we do not have a certain age characters need to "die" by. Ilya might be "old" in years soon, but that does not mean it would reflect or kill them if that's your concern! If you still wanna age down just respond here and I or another staff member will get to it in a free moment!
the staff team luvs u
09-11-2023, 08:41 PM
Oh okay! I was worrying that he’d have to die sooner than I expected so that’s a big comfort ^^; If he could be aged down by one year though I would really appreciate it! Thank you!
the staff team luvs u
09-12-2023, 12:17 AM
done
the staff team luvs u
scroll to top